Grocery Gang X Reader

By kyslardoesntknow

[Fiddle if you see this, i'm sorry] Art credit: @schlkat February 15 ranking no.1 in #robloxmyth The original... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Ch. 23
Ch.24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Thank You!

Chapter 1

12.8K 157 130
By kyslardoesntknow

You walk down the sidewalk in the foggy weather. You had just been dropped from your job as a writer and your day had already started bad. You had been searching for a new job all day but to no avail, you finally stopped at a building called, "Amazook". You thought about this establishment being your last option, 'why here of all places..?' You finally stop your silent complaining and walk inside.

"HELLO!" You heard a person shout from the back of the facility, they appeared to be at a table. Despite your confusion, you responded with, "hello! Can I apply for a job..?" They all immediately looked at you. "Oh.. I'm sorry did I say something wron-" You stopped immediately when you noticed someone tap you on the shoulder. "Why of-course you can apply for a job! Right guys?" You noticed the stranger look at the others. They wiped the blank stare off their faces and nodded. The stranger was a super pale guy with a white coat, pink bowtie, and an odd triangle hat. You had never seen such an odd looking person before.

He stared at you for a moment and almost as if he had snapped out of whatever illusion he was in, said, "so.. I was thinking you could come to training tommorow?" 

"Sure thing! I'll see you tommorow then!" You gave him your best smile and left the facility.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1K 13
✎ . . . Disease Outbreak / Zombie Apocalypse AU. IRL-Based. ☠ ◉ ☠ ◉ ☠ ◉ ☠ ◉ ☠ ◉ ☠ ◉ ☠ ◉ ☛ . . . You were wallowing in both your self pity and t...
1.1K 94 17
[THIS IS AN OLD AND OUTDATED STORY. UNFORTUNATELY, THE MAIN STORY IS SCRAPPED AS I WAS NOT SATISFIED WITH HOW THE STORY FLOWED. ALSO, THE STORY KINDA...
51.7K 2K 28
WARNING: CONTAINS STRONG VIOLENCE AND SOME SWEARS An impulsive act of helping became a mission to retrieve a personal item, which then became a close...
68.6K 1.1K 21
this story has no smut or lemon or lime and it was inspired by @magicalsimp enjoy