Princess (Draco Malfoy x read...

By drac0sapple

"Draco how could you keep a secret like this!?" "I'm sorry y/n I didn't know how you'd react" y/n's eyes star... More

Authors notes
1-The invitation
2-What a jerk
3-Broom closet
4-Late night encounter
5-Hot and heavy
6-Dammnit pansy
7-Special
8-I think
9-The likes of you
10-Not yours
11-SMUT...I hate it here
12-Unforgivable
13-Triwizard Tournament
14-wicked
15-Ayo fuck filch
16-Yule Ball
17-No way
18-Hufflepuff prince
19-Flying lessons

Sorting cermony

7.1K 132 5
By drac0sapple

"Wildsmith, y/n" McGonagall called out. I walked up to the to the sorting hat with confidence, I'm a legacy Ravenclaw or at least that's what people think, of course they'd put me into that house I thought.

  As soon as the sorting hat was put on my head it spoke "mhm interesting, you don't really think you belong in Ravenclaw do you? Seems to me that's not the right fit" I put my head down to steer clear of all the eyes on me "how funny it outta be...SLYTHERIN" a hush falls over the great hall and then the whispers start.

   "Wasn't her whole family placed in Ravenclaw" someone says but you can't tell who. "That's what she said, plus her last name" I start to walk over to the Slytherin table almost stumbling, normally they'd cheer but the whole table was dead quiet. I could feel everyone's eyes on me. The newly sorted Slytherin prince shot a glare in my direction.

________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 7K 28
Pretending to be in a relationship with Draco Malfoy to get back at your ex might have not been the smartest idea you ever had. Especially now where...
597K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
220 7 11
"ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ. ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀʏ, ᴘᴜꜰꜰ." "ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ʙᴇ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴋɪꜱꜱᴇᴅ?" ˜"*°•.˜"*°• *~*~* •°*"˜.•°*"˜ Draco Malfoy. Ruler o...
356K 11.8K 16
"You know what Potter... I think I'll take that offer," Draco began, walking closer towards me, backing me against the wall. "Wait, really?" I looked...