10-Not yours

Draco and I have been doing really great lately. He doesn't show public affection but he's definitely very protective.

  Today me and Cedric we're talking and Draco came out literally nowhere. "Out of the way Diggory dumbass" and pulled me away from Cedric, I mouthed the words sorry to him and he just nodded and smiled.

"What was that about Malfoy" I said as I pulled my arm from his grip. "I wanted some alone time with you" he said hovering over me, I could feel his minty breath on me. He smelt like expensive cologne and fresh oak leaves. "Oh is that so" I said going to kiss him. Our lips collided.

  He put one of his hands behind my neck and the other one on my cheek. "You're mine right" he said pulling his lips away from mine. "I belong to no one" I said with a grin, I looked into his eyes and he seemed almost mad. He rolled his eyes and took my hand in his.

"W-where are we going Draco" "shut up" he said walking rather fast.

He lead me down to the slytherin common room, when we walked in there was Pansy and Daphne talking near the green fire. "Honestly I don't understand- Pansy said before stopping to look at me and Draco but he didn't even pay attention he just kept leading me up to the boys dormitory.

We got to his room and he locked the door. "Get on the bed" he said in not a mean but stern voice. I obeyed, I walked to the bed and sat down. He walked over to me and put his hands on my robes and looked me in the eyes as if to ask for consent, I nodded and he took them off gently.

He started kissing me and pushing me farther onto the bed until my back was faced with his big black headboard. He put his hands on my thighs and start rubbing in a circular motion with one of his fingers.

He unbuttoned his shirt without the breaking the kiss. My hands then explored his bare chest. Draco starting kissing down my neck and sucking my skin causing hickeys to appear "I want everyone to know you're mine" he said putting his hand on my chin and making me look into his eyes. "I told you I'm not yours" I said trying to steady my breath.

"Let's see about that"