16-Yule Ball

"Harry Potter, entered the tournament?"
"Well yes that's what I said didn't I" lilith said in a cocky tone while walking to charms.

"But he isn't 17 surely that's not allowed" Lilith shrugged her shoulders and opened the door.
"Good afternoon miss Wildsmith and miss Graves, please take a seat I have an announcement to make"

I put my books and quill down, I couldn't help but look at Draco he looked stressed and that was understandable since we got in trouble the other night and got detention, apparently his dad was very angry.

"Good day students, today I have a very exciting announcement, since this year we are hosting the triwizard tournament that also means we have great honour to also host the Yule ball" a few whispers and groans were heard.

"Bloody hell you're joking right sir, a dance?" Said Weasley
"Oh shut up you" Lilith said throwing a piece of paper to Ron.

It hit his face and he looked up at her and smiled while his face turned red.
"Now now Mister Weasley the Yule ball has been tradition for many years and it is a honour to attend, now it takes place on Christmas so of course it is optional, you may either stay here and attend the dance or go home with you're family's"

"Also of course you will most likely like to have a date so I suggest you get a move on asking the girl or boy that you fancy to attend with you"

When Flitwick said that my first instinct was to look at Draco, I wonder who he would go with. What about me? Maybe me and lilith would go together.

                                      𓆙
  Afte all our classes were done and we finished dinner I was in the common room finishing an essay on babbling beverage when Lilith came running in.

"D-Daniel... Yule ball....with me"
"Wait what" I said pulling her down on the couch "Daniel, he asked me to the dance" she said with a smile "wait already it hasn't even been a day yet and the dance is almost a month away"

"I know isn't it great!" She said getting up while spinning around "I have to write to my mom and tell her I need a dress, and oh my god I haven't even thought about what I'm going to do with my hair" just as fast as she came in she ran out the door.

  "Mental that one" I heard a voice behind me.
I turned my head to see Draco standing at the entrance of the boys dormitory. I rolled my eyes and focused my attention to my work.

"Hey don't ignore me" Draco said walking over to me and sitting next to me. "Leave me alone Malfoy" I said going to walk away, I felt a hand grip on my waist.

I whipped my head around and pushed Draco back. "Don't you dare touch me" I said pointing my finger in his face "oh come on what are you going to do, poke me in the eye?" He said sarcastically.

"You're an ass" "and you're cute when you're angry" he said standing up while picking my papers and quill that had fallen onto the floor, he handed them to me and walked away.

________________________________
Hey guys! I'll probably be writing more since I'm home most of the week sick, rip hopefully it's not Corona. I actually just got tested so pray for me lol.