13-Triwizard Tournament

Sorry I feel like this chapter is really rushed but I tried to do the whole description of the Triwizard tournament even tho I'm sure you all know all the details but just bare with me. I might re do this chapter but a lot of people wanted me to post so I just did this in like 30 minutes.
________________________________

      A lot has happened since the day I found out the truth about my fathers death. It took me a while to wrap my head around it, I left school for a few days to visit my mom. I asked her about my father and his relationship with Lucius Malfoy. They were best friends since they had been little lads and my mother and father were both death eaters along with Lucius. But my father had a change of heart and told Lucius he would tell the ministry who were followers of The Dark Lord.

Of course he wasn't going to snitch on his best friend so he gave Lucius a chance to switch sides but it was too late, Lucius was already corrupted he had the desire for power and only thought he'd get it by being a servant for Voldemort.
So Lucius killed my father, out of pettiness and being scared that he would get sent to Azkaban.
That treacherous trader.

I don't think I could every look at Draco the same. He had tried to send me letters while I was away but I just threw them in the fire. I loved him no doubt but just the thought of him made me cry.

I came back to school around Halloween.

𓆙

"why wont you just talk to him Y/n, i mean hes not the one who-" "shut up" i yelled at Lilith, just as I said that many eyes fell appon me including Draco's, his beautiful yet dangerous grey eyes. You could tell he had been crying because his eyes were red and swollen.

The great hall was enchanted to look like the night sky.It was extraordinary of course.

Dumbledore sat up from his seat and tapped a fork on a beautiful gold glass. "Students student please pay attention I have some exciting news. "We are to have the honour of hosting a very exciting event over the coming months, an event which has not been held for over a century. It is my very great pleasure to inform you the Triwizard Tournament will be taking place at hogwarts this year."

Voices of joy and excitement started to fill the great hall. "Bloody hell" Lilith exclaimed looking at me with wide eyes.

Of course I knew what is was but I had little to no details about it.

Then a voice yelled from the Gryffindor table
"You're JOKING" Fred Weasley said loudly.
Fred has bright orange hair and was quite tall for his age.

Dumbledore laughed and put his hand on his belly "I am not joking, Mr Weasley" he continued to go on about some joke including a troll, a hag and a leprechaun. But before he could finish Professer McGonagall cleared her throat.

"Er - but maybe this is not the time..no" Dumbledore said "anyways where was I? Ah yes, the Triwizard Tournament was first established some seven hundred years ago, as a friendly competition between three largest European schools of wizardry. Hogwarts, Beauxbatons and Durmstrang. A champion was selected to represent each school, and three champions competed in three magical tasks. The schools took it in turns to host the tournament once every five years, and it was generally agreed to be the most excellent way of establishing ties between young witches and wizards of different nationalities - until, that is, the teach toll mounted so high that the tournament was discontinued.

I heard a few kids gasp.

At the end of Dumbledore's speech he waved his wand and muttered a spell to an odd type of...box no not quite. It was something tall, I couldn't tell what it was. Until it reveal a beautiful large goblet, the goblet of fire.

"one thousand Galleons, eternal glory and probably eternal bruises to the winner, Beauxbatons and Durmstrang will be arriving in the next few days. Oh and also no one under the age of 17 can join.

Dumbledore said clapping his hands making all the food disappear. Many students yelled in anger

  "rubbish! I'm nearly 17" I heard one of my fellow slytherin students say.