Euphoria (Axed)

Par P1nkCarousel

Dream without fear, love without limits. • • Hi, hello. Welcome to another stupid OneShot book where stupid... Plus

Info:
Great Day x Albert
Radiant Day x Albert (RW)
Benevolent Day x Albert
Days Union x Albert (Being Reworked)
Macabre Day x Albert
Unpredictable Day x Albert
Radiant Day x Albert
Scary Day x Albert
Unstable Day x Albert
The Days Union x Albert
Scary Day x Albert
Benevolent Day x Albert
Unstable Day x Albert
Unpridictable Day x Albert
Days Union x Albert
Emotionless Day x Albert
Placid Day x Albert
Unstable Day x Albert
Radiant Day x Albert
Merciless Night x Albert
Unstable Day x Albert
Horrid Night x Albert x Great Day
Days Union x Albert
Stygian Dusk x Albert
Practical Day x Albert
Days Union x Albert x Forest Overseer & Runner Ruby
Back?
Days Union x Albert (Unfinished Chapter)

Macabre Day x Albert

2.4K 40 33
Par P1nkCarousel

Summary: Macabre takes intimacy very seriously, and does not show it off like Radiant does. He wants to share it with someone he truly loves, and whom his heart desires.
_______________________________________
(Smut)

It was night and there were a certain male who was in a room; a dark room, dimly lightened up by the moon that shined through the window.
Albert sat there alone on the bed, he was waiting for Macabre to finish changing up in the bathroom. He was currently wearing his own night wear, it was slightly too oversized but overall very comfortable. He also wore a pair of stretchy pants.
Albert sighs as he is filled with nervousness, his heart starts to beat faster as he hears the door to the bathroom open; he turns his gaze towards the area and sees the Operative, expect out of his operative uniform.
Macabre sends a smile towards him and walks over to the bed. Albert starts to mentally panic as he got closer.

Macabre gets on the bed and leans on his pillow, he looks over to Albert and sends a perplexed expression.
"Hey, is something wrong [Identity] Albert? You seem pretty tense *chuckle*" Albert looks down and glanced at the other for a moment, he then looks the other way. "Y-yeah it's nothing... lets just go to bed now." Before Macabre could respond Albert quickly lies down next to him, with his back facing him.
Albert could feel weight behind him, and then two pair of arms wrapping around his body.
He starts to feel light headed and could feel butterflies swarming in his stomach as Macabre places a gentle kiss on the back of his neck.
"Are you sure that it's nothing dear? It seems to be bothering you a lot." Macabre whispers in his ear, there was a hint of worry in his tone.
Albert nods and turns around to meet Macabre. He gives a reassuring smile and hugs him back; burying his face into his chest.
Macabre just sighs and pats Albert's back, he knew that there was something wrong; he just didn't know what. For awhile, it was quiet.
The two felt each other's heart beats next to theirs; Macabre's was slow and gentle, while Albert's was fast and unsteady.
They breathe into each other and engulfs inside a loving aura.

Albert slowly looks up to face Macabre, he was staring at him with a unreadable expression. Albert was hypnotized by the other's piercing red orb that could make anyone fall in love.
A blush appears on the brunette's face as Macabre starts to caress his cheek with the back of his hand; and he closes his eye as he starts to lean in. Albert lets out a nervous breath, with his eyes widened; as his lips meets the other, and a faint groans escapes from the Operative's mouth.
Macabre wraps one of his arms around Albert's waist, while wrapping the other behind his head, pulling him closer into the passionate kiss.
He starts to stroke his hand around Albert's body and begins to pin him down beneath him. Albert starts to quaver under him.
"Mmph... *gasp* st-stop.." Albert's pleading voice was muffled from the kiss.

Macabre groans and reluctantly pulls away as he gives him a confused look.
"*sigh* What's wrong [Identity] Albert?" He asked, slightly irritated that Albert wouldn't tell him what was bothering him this much.
"Well... it's- it's just that... I have never done this before. I- think I need some more time... n-not that I have a problem with you; I'm just scared..." Albert's statement made a small understanding smile appear on Macabre's face, he nods and gets off of him.
He yawns and stretches as he gets off the bed. Albert just slowly sits up, with his face flushed with embarrassment.

"W-where are you going?"

"To get a drink, you got me all thirsty for nothing. *laugh* Want some?"

"Sure..."

Albert faintly smiles to himself as Macabre walks out the door.
Now that he thought about it, Macabre was being more gentle with him than usual.
He usually never listens to whatever he says, he doesn't listen to anyone. This... was a new side of him. Albert was not sure how to feel about it; he liked it, but nevertheless he still felt more timid now when he as gentle than how he usually acts, all cocky.
It was hard to explain.
Albert shifts over to the rear end of the bed and looks out the window, his eyes his met with a starry sky.
He is lost in his thoughts as Macabre returns with a glass of water. Albert jumps as he felt a hand placed on his shoulder, he looks up to see Macabre gesturing the glass cup towards him; Albert smiles and gladly accepts it.
He takes a huge gulp and his stomach is instantly washed down with calmness. Macabre takes a seat next to him as he leans backwards, the two stares into the window for some time; and then Macabre looks towards Albert again.
He studies his features, the calm posture of the male; and the dreamy expression on his face made him feel more and more attached to him. He was getting impatient, but he did not want to force Albert to do anything.
If time is what he needs, then time is what he gets.

He starts to tap his feet on the floor as Albert finishes up his drink. Albert then looks over to the other and the two instantly locks eyes.
"Uhm... well I guess you're done with your drink." Macabre nervously stated, Albert just nods as he fiddled with his hand.
"Macabre? Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, [Identity] Albert."

"Wh-why are you suddenly being so gentle with me..? I- it's not like you never treat me nicely, you're really kind... I guess... but why are you behaving this way now?"

Macabre sighs and he looks out the window again, breaking out of the eye contact.
Albert starts to regret asking his question and thinks about apologizing but that's when Macabre says his reply, "Albert... if I'm being honest with you; I don't know." He says. "I don't know, whenever I lay my eyes on you, I can't take it off of you. And I always feel so loved whenever you wrap your arms around me and call my name; it's not the same with when someone else says it." As Macabre continues on, Albert didn't know how to reply; this was all just so new to him. He didn't have time to adjust.

Macabre stops talking and looks towards Albert again, now the two were gazing into each other's eyes.
And the next thing is, the two meets each other with lips pressed together.
Macabre wraps his arms around Albert back and gets on top of him, not pulling away from the kiss. This time, the kiss was heated with intimacy and their tongues danced together with rhythm. Macabre guides Albert through the contact and starts to strip off his clothes, along with Albert's.
Then the two pulls away from the kiss for air.
Albert blushes and opens his eyes a bit to see what Macabre was now up to, but Macabre closes his eyes with one hand.
"Don't worry, just close your eyes and enjoy~" Macabre's smooth voice sent shivers down his spine, Macabre then removes his hand from Albert's eyes after he had closed them, and he hears something shuffle around him.
Albert felt his urge to just take one little peek at what was going on.
He then felt something that made his heart stop, and made butterflies appear in his stomach again. But this time it was more deadly.

He felt something poke near his bottom and his face reddens up as he felt it move around.
He lets out a small gasp, and he heard the other quietly laugh to himself.
Pain shoots throughout his body as they go in deeper into him, a tear rolls down his cheek, but a hand immediately wipes it away. Macabre leans closer to Albert and reassuringly whispers, "It might sting at first.. but don't be scared, I'm here for you." His voice made Albert nods and calms down; he stops crying. The pain was unbearable, but Macabre's soft kisses and whispers soothed him; and it was now fully in.
Macabre grunts as he felt Albert's walls tighten around him as they cover their mouth to let out a muffled whimper. He looks towards the brunette's face and he was troubled as he was met with a pained expression, so he just stayed like that while trying to reassure him; and after some time Albert adjusts to him.
Albert lets out a sigh and starts moving himself as a sign to continue, Macabre took the sign and places his lips on Albert neck.
Albert starts to whimper again when he felt the  member exit out of him slightly and enter him again, he could feel the other slowly thrusting himself in his body.
Albert's stomach fills up with butterflies and nervousness and his face got more and more red after every thrust, he roughly covers his mouth to contain his mouth from releasing his moans.
Macabre looks towards Albert's face again and he saw that more tears was starting to fall down his cheek through his closed eyes.
His thrusts slow down and he leaned down near Albert's head.

"Hey, baby, look at me." He whispers.

Albert slowly opens his tearful eyes and meets Macabre's stern but light orb. Macabre didn't say anything, but he communicates to the brunette through facial expressions; and Albert nods understandingly and a small smile forms on his face. His smile made a smile appear on Macabre's face as well. Then they meet each other's lips as Macabre starts to speed up his thrusts.
Albert moans into the kiss as Macabre starts to thrust deeper into him, with half of his length entering him every second.
Albert closes his eyes in pleasure as the Operative massages his sides as he begins to thrust faster; but still kept a steady pace.
Albert begins to thrust his bottom together with his member and Macabre took this as a sign to begin the real thing.
He positioned himself completely on top of him while still maintaining the kiss, and begins to go faster and Albert was now almost fully adjusted. But it still stung a bit, most his pain was overcome with pleasure as Macabre hits a certain spot that made him yelp out.
Macabre smirks to himself when he realized that he had found the goal, so he aims at that spot and continually starts to thrust into that area; he was now totally inside of him.
Then they pull away from the kiss and Albert opens his eyes to see that the other male was starting to sweat as his thrusts begins to become rough. Albert didn't look down, but he still kept on staring at the other's eye.
Macabre pants when he was starting to feel exhausted from all the thrusting as his member starts to become less harder, he sloppily humps into Albert and he wraps his arms around his waist.
The room was dark, but they could see each other as clear as day; Albert's butterflies were gone and he felt Macabre twitch inside of his walls, that's when he starts to feel something.

"W-*gasp* wait! Macabre, *sigh* I-I need to use the bathroom-"

But Macabre did not stop.
"*grunt* It's alright [Identity] Albert... *pant, pant* it's normal to feel something like that during s-sex..." Macabre stops in his track as he suddenly released his seed into Albert, who moans out loudly when he felt the warm white liquid getting injected into him. Albert also releases his own load and then he faints due to the total exhaustion from all the labor, same with Macabre; he collapsed next to Albert with his arms his wrapped around him.
The rest of the night was peaceful, the silent chirping of the crickets and the thousands of fireflies that lit up the surface under night sky, and the soft breathing of the two lovers; holding each other closely, feeling each other's heart beats and in a loving hug.

•••

The sun arose and so did Albert from their long slumber, Albert opens his eyes and his face reddened to see that Macabre's face was an inch away from his; but the main reason was that they were still both naked.
Albert mentality starts to panic as he accidentally looks down and catches a glimpse of the other's member, he quickly tries to get away but he gets scared when he heard a laughter come out of the other.
Albert quickly looks towards him to see that Macabre was wide awake the entire time; so he felt embarrassment wash over him.
Macabre just stares at him with a loving look.

"Morning [Identity] Albert... *yawn* you were very brave last night."

"*blush* Y-yeah.. haha... did you sleep well?"

Macabre nods and he pulls Albert tighter around the hug, and Albert's heart starts to beat rapidly. So much for morning mood.
Suddenly the smile on Macabre's face starts to turn crooked. "Dear, can I tell you something?" He asked, Albert nods while burying his face into his bare chest.

"*sigh* If I am being totally honest with you, I also have never done this before..."

Albert didn't say anything for awhile, and Macabre starts to get worried. Albert pulls away from his chest with a half lidded stare, making Macabre mentally crack up.

"And you decided to tell me now?! You got me all nervous for nothing!"

"*laugh* Relax [Identity] Albert! Don't get me wrong- I have seen other people do it but I have never personally experienced it! I wanted to share it with someone who I love."

Albert just groans in annoyance and turns around with puffed cheeks, Macabre whines and just pulls him closer in his arms.
Albert just sighs and gives up trying to ignore the Operative; because of his constant protests. Albert turns around and quickly gives a light peck on the other's cheek; Macabre blushes and he lies on his back as he pulls away from the hug, ignoring the smug looking Albert next to him.

"*sigh* Anyways, I'm glad that I got to spend the time together with you last night."

Albert's smug grin turns into a small smile, he nods and lies on his back as well. The two were staring at the ceiling.
They lay there in bed for a few minutes, as the sun shines through the curtains of Macabre's residence. Macabre was overjoyed in his heart that he got to finally have some time alone with Albert, and not have other people like Radiant get in his way. He was also very elated to know that he had been Albert's first.

He would love to experience this again...

-fin

Word Count: 2,506

I literally had to rewrite this like 5 times to get it right, so I'm so sorry for the long delay.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

XoXo🤍 Par Star

Fanfiction

276 26 27
Sorry if this story is ass💀 I tried my best 😭 i js wanna make a sweet story fr no smut bc thats weird imo lol. im going to try my best with making...
12.9K 251 13
・Oneshots au ・𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 ・Also this may contain some smut and fluff, so if...
138K 3K 35
A school au where you get to go to the same school with Albert (known as his yt name, Flamingo.) and his best friend Kaden! And I've added your best...
12.1K 168 15
Albert, your favorite dude from AlbertsStuff and Flamingo, meets someone he never even knew about. He is unsure what he thinks of this G0Z, but deci...