Alpha's Troubled Love (BTS Ji...

By SerenityScarlet7

Finding your mate is the most euphoric feeling known to Werewolves, one people spend their whole life waiting... More

Disclaimer
Rogue territory
First sight (Jm)
First sight
Injured mate
BTS Bday!
Condition
An old friend
Hatred
Reader giveaway
Enemy?
Beginning of the end
The end of my pack
Happy birthday
True feelings
Deal?
Breakfast
Heart
Common
Reason to live
Alpha's little Secret
Worthy
Picnic
Truth or dare!
Destiny
Mario Kart
Change
Same mistake
Decision
Revenge Part 1
Revenge Part 2
One And Only
Escape
Hot
Date?♡ Part 1
Date?♡ Part 2
Date?♡ Part 3
Roxy
Mates
Tournament
Fight
Love
Kidnapped
Cream
Present
Scars
The Next Morning
Jealousy
Goodbye?
Phase 1, Part 1
Phase 1, Part 2
Crowning ceremony
Truth Part 1
Truth part 2
Return of Lucy
History
Return of Roxy
Complete
Meeting
Possessive
Werehu?
Dungeon
New face
Jumoon
Heat
Aftercare
Human
Suspicious
Breakdown
Make it right
Alone?
Verdict
Pregnant
Attack
Time
Eyes
Mission
Amend
Too Late
Father
Secret
Miracle
Lipstick
Reunion
Fists
Anagénnisi- Rebirth
Awake
Ultrasound
Let's talk Part 1
Let's talk Part 2
Gift
Wounds
Revelation
Wolf
Steps
Luna
Chloe
Safe
Surrender
Trap
Power Struggle
Smoke
Finale Part 1
Finale Part 2
Epilogue
Final A/N

Downfall

1.9K 132 36
By SerenityScarlet7

Days pass and no improvement has shown itself. Jimin continues to go to work like nothing was wrong leaving Yn to wallow in her own despair. Though she tries to convince herself that everything was fine, she feels like a floating iceberg: 2/3 emerged in despair whilst the last 1/3 holds tightly on to the light that continues to flicker. 

The hope she holds dearly, despite the recent change in Jimin's attitude, was the only thing preventing her from fully sinking to the bottom of the deep sea. The kisses he pressed onto her forehead before work every morning, or the way he would cradle her body into his apologising for being late and whispering goodnight to her sleeping form. But in recent days, even those small gesture seemed like a distant memory. Like an old lover that you think back to once in a while. Distasteful yet forever engraved into your mind. Your body. Your heart.

Unlike Jimin, Yn was quick to spot the changes in his attitude and mood. He was no longer the joyful and relaxed man that Yn had always known. Instead in his place was a harsh workaholic who cared nothing for the people around him or himself. He was constantly working, taking no time to rest, eat or bathe. Work was constantly on his mind. He wouldn't stop when Taehyung told him there was no work left. He would go and find extra work for himself or make pointless plans on finding his brother knowing they would never get approved from the council. Finding work for no apparent reason but to torture himself with.

To everyone else, Jimin had just reverted back to him old self and saw no problem with it. Saying things like 'he's just stressed, he'll return back to himself later'. Or 'dont worry about it, Jimin will be back to normal soon'. But to Yn this wasn't the case. Yn could see behind all the work facade he was putting up, he was suffering. Suffering from something that Yn wasn't sure about. And she hated that she wasn't there to help him soothe his pain. So with her mind made up, Yn decided it was time to face Jimin. 

As she waits for Jimin to come back home, Yn reads through the book she had finally found after digging through millions of archives. For her this book was the final evidence she had been waiting for, so she could confirm her suspicions. As she read through the book she came across the part she was interested in. She skim read it, pulling out the most important pieces of information before coming across the sentence that confirmed everything. This was the reason for Jumoon's attack on Blue moon pack. And his reason for what he has done. 

Before Yn could dig in any deeper, however, the chatter from downstairs and a familiar scent enters her senses. She quickly hides everything, seeing that they had to patch up first, before making her way down to him. Greeting everyone who she comes across, Yn finds herself in front of the living room door, where Jimin is stood talking to Yoongi. Yn bounds over to him taking him by surprise as she runs into his embrace and steals a kiss from his lips. "Welcome back."

Taken aback by Yn's forcefulness, Jimin's eye widen for a second before smiling and replying, "Glad to be back". He hugs her back gently before turning back to Yoongi to continue with what they were saying. Yn felt a little down seeing as she had been ignored but she kept her resolve strong, seeing no marks on his body or shirt, she determined to make Jimin happy. As Yoongi and Jimin came to the end of their conversation, Yn paying no heed to it, Yoongi shot a worried glance at YN, who just smiled back to him. She mouthed the words 'I'm fine' to Yoongi, who was not convinced in any way, but walk over to Roxy who was waiting patiently for him. 

"Minnie, can we talk for a bit please." Yn asked as she swayed slowly with Jimin wrapped around her. Jimin looked down at her apologetically before sighing, "I'm sorry, I'm busy-". "You always say that. Just one minute is all it takes." Yn interrupted trying to keep her frustration in hold, though she knew that she was about to burst. "I know I do. I'll make it-" "up to me. You always say that too. Jimin please I'm not joking around. Its really important." But again Jimin shakes his head, even going as far as taking her hand off of him and walking away.

Yn stood in shock at what just happened. He did not just walk away from me, she thought exasperated. She watched as his figure shrunk again, as she clenched her fist tightly trying to control her anger knowing it could do much more harm than good. "Jim-" As she called out, Yoongi grasped at her hand stopping her.

She turned to him, eyes holding unshed tears and anger that was fighting to break free. "Yn,  I think it's better you leave him alone for now. He had a rough meeting with the council and isn't in the right mood." Though Yoongi warned her, Yn shook off his grip turning to him. "I need to tell him Yoongi. He's changing and it's scaring me. Somewhere he's hurting and no one is helping him. I know how it feels waiting for someone to save me and no one ends up coming. I don't want him to go through what I have gone through, especially in the last month." With that Yn storms out of the living room up the stairs following Jimins scent, leaving a worried Yoongi behind.

She isn't surprised that the scent leads to his office. His home for the previous weeks. With absurd amount of adrenaline running through Yn's blood stream, she makes her way into his office, not taking the time to knock. And just like always, she see's him crouch over the desk writing away, not a care in the world about anything else. "Jimin." Yn calls, determined to end this problem once and for all. 

He grunts in response but makes no movement to look up or acknowledge her being. Yn watches as he flips through yet another booklet, reading and scribbling away, like she was never here in the first place. His under eye bags, amongst other things, prominent and darker than ever, showing his lack of self care, whilst his desk and office looked like a hurricane had walked on by. This wasn't the Jimin Yn knew. 

With big strides Yn made her way towards him, snatching the paper he had in his hand away from him and pointed to the door. "You need to sleep or you're going to collapse." Though short and straight to the point, Yn's voice held authority and hints of restrained feelings behind it. But to this, Jimin shakes his head like a child dismissing YN and picking up another booklet.

Yn looks at him in disbelief as he carries on with what he was doing, once again. "Jimin I'm trying to help you. Please get some sleep or you're really going to get injured. If you aren't going to listen to what I have been trying to say all these weeks, at least listen to this." However, Yn was met with a tone she didn't expect. "Get out."  Jimin had unintentionally raises his voice, pointing at the door and sending Yn one more glance before returning to his new lover. 

Discombobulated by what was taking place Yn freezes in her place, not realising that Jimin was at wits end. "Jim-" She calls out again. But this time it wasn't to talk to him but for his help. Yn felt a pain run through her back and up to her shoulder, before what felt like a stabbing pain in her stomach. Her hands grasped at her stomach as she took in a large breath to battle the millions of needles in her stomach. 

But Jimin doesn't see that. He doesn't see his mate in pain.

Bursting up from his chair, knocking over the the glass ornaments Yn had bought for him, some unintentionally falling in front of YN, he bellowed  "For once will you shut up! You don't know how annoying it is to constantly have you talking when I'm trying to work. I have enough back talk to from those old men, I don't need anymore from the one person who is suppose to be my soulmate! If you have time to irritate me then go and do something productive with your life instead of always acting like a victim and gaining pity!"

Jimin took in deep breath as he held his hand in his head calming from his fury, not realising what he had said. Not until he heard whimpering coming from behind his desk. Lifting his head up, he saw Yn on her knee's surrounded by glass, holding her stomach whilst tears fell none stop. He looked up to her eyes and his breath hitched. Her eye were the definition of fear. Fear he installed into her.

At this point everyone had ran up having heard Jimin's shouting from downstairs. They too freeze at the door seeing the scene in front of them. A frozen Jimin and a weeping Yn. Yoongi was the first to snap out of his frozen state, hearing his best friend cry out in the link. He pushed through the boys and ran to Yn, ignoring the glass shard that were scattered on the floor. 

He reaches for Yn, who is frozen stiff looking at Jimin in disbelief and hurt. Jimin too reach out to Yn, with every intent to apologise, but she flinches away into Yoongi's hold instead. Jimin breaks at the sight of his mate in the hands of another man voluntarily, flinching away from him like she did when they first met. "Yn.... Muffin...." Jimin calls as he walks from around the desk trying to amend what he had broken. But a wound that is freshly made, will never heal immediately.

Yn jumped back, scurrying away from Jimin's hands, delving deeper into Yoongi's hold like a child running from a stranger. Her head shook side to side as she looked at Jimin with fear and hatred. Her hands grasped at her stomach and using Yoongi as support she stood up wordlessly, shuffling back towards the door. 

Yoongi keeps hold of her as her body retreats further away from Jimin, leaving a trail of blood Yoongi was hoping didn't belong to what he thought it did. And with 2 shaky words, Yn ran. Ran through the door, pushing through the group and to who knows where. The girls and Yoongi's screams follow her as they trail after her, using the blood as a trial when she turns corners; the rest of the boys staying with Jimin as he collapses on to the floor, not caring for the glass that cut into his skin. He felt numb as everything replayed back in his head. But YN's words stung the most. Bringing back memory's Jimin hoped they put behind them. 

"I'm sorry."

-----------------------------

I'm writing this and I'm getting annoyed at Jimin (obviously this character not the real deal.)

The angst has just begun unfortunately, but I do promise that after this there won't be any ore angst... or will there?

Anyway thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 508 14
[ Book 2 ] Loving the monsters always ends badly for the humans. It's a rule...... -_-_-_-_-_-_- "You choose your death when you choose my mate! Were...
107K 4K 29
- COMPLETED - How hard would it be for a human to be a mate of a werewolf? The werewolf world would not allowed a human mate. If a werewolf were to h...
67.1K 4.5K 66
Sometimes, a fateful encounter takes the form of a bullet through the head... After years of living as a wolf, alone in the wild, Yu has no memory of...
732K 42.7K 86
NOW A FEATURED BOOK Your mind stutters dysfunctionally and you slowly take a step back. Your brother gets abruptly cut of by a low growl, and everyon...