Evening Lessons |Haikyuu x Re...

By SunnyTaelight

『』「」『』「」『』 Sugamama_02: hey! You free for lessons on Tuesday? Exams are coming up and I have no faith in thes... More

Prologue
Chappy 1
Chappy 2
Chappy 3
Chappy 4
Choose Please!
Thank You!
Chappy 5
THANK YOU (pt. 2)
Chappy 6
Thank you! (Pt. 3) and a note from the author ;)
I-🥺🥰
Chappy 7
T-t-t-t-two K?!
Chappy 8
Small Note
Chappy 9
Chappy 10
Chappy 12

Chappy 11

2.7K 160 9
By SunnyTaelight

When a word or a sentence is italicized that means it's in English.
(F/n) POV

"Ugh- finally, that walk felt like it lasted hours!" I dropped my bag onto the floor and dropped myself onto a nearby bench. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

"Walking seriously sucks."

I brought my head back upright and looked at the ice directly in front of me.

'I gotta get to a locker room..'

I picked up my bag once more (although reluctantly) and made my way to the closest locker room, then, I finally started putting my gear on.

_____________________________________________

In the end I decided to only put on the bottom half of my gear, since I was skating by myself.

I stood by the door of the rink and quickly tossed three spare pucks I had onto the ice, then I grabbed my stick and hopped on.

It felt so good to finally be back on the ice, I immediately broke into a dash and did a couple laps around the ice. I nearly tripped twice, proving how rusty I was.

After my third lap, I broke out of my circling motion and instead grabbed a puck, quickly stickhandling and shooting a few times at the boards. I was about to take another shot, but..

"Holy shit-!"

As I looked up to shoot at the boards again, instead of being met with an empty space behind the glass, I was met with a pair of brown eyes.

'He actually came..!'

Behind the glass was the store clerk from before.

I suddenly got an idea, and pretended not to notice the man behind the glass. I did another lap around the ice, but when I came around the side the clerk was on, I pulled a quick stop, brought my arm up, and sent a slap shot straight at the glass he was standing behind.

My plan was very successful, because the puck hitting the glass startled the man so much- he jumped back in fright and let out a yelp.

I snickered slightly, and tried covering my laughs with my hand.

I skated over to the doors of the ice, and stepped off, and onto the rubber flooring.

I walked over to the clerk, my skates gave me about 3 inches of extra height, so I didn't have to look 'up' to the man as much as I once had.

"Hey, I didn't think you'd actually come. But since you did, could I have your name?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
876K 53.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
773K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 61.8K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...