Mate|Seventeen Fanfic✔️

By kitteenxxu

"seriously dude, you're weird." i said as i shake my head multiple time. He give me a weird look and creased... More

!!!
Fresh Start
Dinner
Sending off
Kim Mingyu?
Kim Mingyu(2)
Mysterious Guy
Changu
Boyfriend?
Saturdate
Han River
Mysterious guy identity
Hyemi
Dream
Night Class
Special Day
Changu(2)
Exam
Vacation
Mate?
Curves
Mafia Game
Confirmation
Confirmation(2)
Clan
Mall
Mint
Grandball
Captured
Rescue
Resecute
Rescue 2.0
Fight
Homecoming

Beach

517 10 0
By kitteenxxu

I was distracted by the rays of the sun reflected to the window. Good thing the rays of the sun doesn't bother us, it maybe cause us weak but we wont die. I pull my phone and its still 7:30 am. I put my phone at the night stand and cover myself in a duvet.

°beep°

Unknown
Rise and shine mate ;)

"aAargh! I pick up my phone that landed on my face. Why so careless!?

Uhm, seungcheol?
Yes, mate.

"Can you please becareful next time, stop making me worried."

"stop making me jealous."

"stop letting him touched you freely."

"stop making me confuse everytime."

"Can i kiss you again?"

"Goodnight mate."

"Why do i keep on hearing those words? He cant be my mate, he's a human and he doesn't have a silver eyes. How can be he is my mate? I mumbled and dialed mingyu's number..

"gyu-ssi?"

"ne~"

"did you just woke up?"

"ne~"

"anyways i have some question for you later."

"ne~"

"YAHH STOP SAYING NE ITS ANNOYING!GET YOUR LAZYDUMBUTT UP!"

"Soojin-ah?you're so loud seungcheol hyung and shua hyung woke up because of you."

"and who the hell said to put your speaker on?"

"language lady!" another person butted in i think thats joshua.

I ended the call and turn off the phone and put it to the night stand i fix my bed and and headed to the shower. I wore a black jogging pants and a white oversize t-shirt. I open the door on my room and there's soobin still yawning.

"noona, where are you going?" he sleepishly said.

"omygad soobin, go wash yourself we will wait for you at the lobby." i said and he nod, i headed first to the lobby and the other members are already here except to my lazydumbutt bestfriend and my so called mate.

"oh noona?where's soobin?" hoshi asked. "he just woke up and he's still washing himself." i replied.

After waiting for a decade milliseconds. They are here already.

"what take you so long?" i asked mingyu who's smiling while walking.

"chill princess, what made you so angry early in the morning?" he replied. I rolled my eyes and look away then it landed to seungcheol who is smiling.

"can i kiss you again?"

"goodnight mate."

"are you sick?you're so red like a tomato?" mingyu asked and put the back of his palm in my forehead, checking for my temperature.

"you're not sick but you're so red." he added and trying to read what i'm thinking.

Godthefather please block him if he try to read my thoughts.

"done talking?" seungkwan butted. I sigh out of relief and thanks for butted in seungkwan. "i'm hungry for real." he added. Mingyu rolled his eyes and start walking, we're at choi restaurant again.

"This restaurant is daebak." seokmin exclaimed. "The foods also are daebak." he added.

"yeah, but lets order food first i'm relly really hungry." seungkwan said rubbing his tummy. We hopped in the table and they started to look for menu. Seungkwan and hoshi debated again on what to order.

Why does seungkwan likes to debate when it comes to food?

"order anything you both want, stop fighting." seungcheol said and eyeing hoshi and seungkwan.

"mian hyung." hoshi and seungkwan both said. He let out a sigh and nod.

"Soojin what do you want to eat?" mingyu asked, and his eyes still looking in the menu.

"I'm fine with anything."i replied then he nod and put the menu aside. He cupped my cheeks and patted my head. I give him a serious look and rolled my eyes.

"Aigoo jagi soojin, whats with that look?" he asked. "are you angry with me?" he added and lowered his head.

"Nope, i'm not angry with you mingyu."i replied, he lift his head and scrunched his brows. "Then what made you so an-

"The food is here."Seungkwan said, and digging the food but received a small hand slap from joshua.

"pray first." joshua said and clasp his hand.

~

All of us finish eating and now headed back to hotel to change a beach attire, since we're going to have fun there. I wore two piece yet, i wore high waist shorts. I don't want my baby to be expose and i wore a transparent croptop longsleeve.

"You're wearing that?" Soobin asked checking my attire. "Uhm yeah any problem?" i replied.

"nothing but, try to look at this one." he respond and handing me a shopping bag. "whats that?" i said and raised my brows.

"What the f, who give you this one?!" i almost cursed seeing a red two piece inside the shopping bag. He keep rubbing his nape and lower his head.

"again soobin, who g-

"I'm the one who let him give that to you." mingyu butted in leaning his head at the doorframe, tucking his hand at his pocket. I pinch my nose bridge trying not to murder my bestfriend.

"Let's go!" soobin yelled breaking the tension of the unison between me and mingyu. I sigh and headed to the door.

"you're lucky, that you're my bestfriend cause you're not i'm gonna murder you." i whispered to him and elbowed him. He smile and put his arm on my shoulder.

"Oh Soojin wow." jeonghain exclaimed.

"Yah! Don't ever try to check her." joshua said blocking jeonghan sight using his palm.

"Nice body." wonwoo whispered.

"Yah! Jeon Wonwoo!" i replied. He chuckled and shuffled my hair.

"Kajaaaaaa~" jun whined.

~~

"wow this is amazing~" seokmin squealed laying his body in the soft sand..

"minghao hyung, you should try laying here its amazing." seokmin said pointing at his side.

"No bro, i prefer staying in this shade rather than laying in the sand. But thanks anyways." minghao replied and sliding back his shade. Jun and seokmin just laugh.

"hey how are you?" i look at my side where voice begin. "u-uhm i'm fine." i replied..

"HYUNG COME AND JOIN US." hoshi shouted.

"LATER!" Seungcheol shouted back.

"Minghao, whats the point of our vacation here if you just lay down there and read book, go join with them and have fun." Seungcheol said to minghao.

"Ne hyung." Minghao replied closing his book and grabbing seokmin and Jun.

Silence in the atmosphere showered us, we're just looking at the boys teasing dino and woozi.

"are they seriously 17 or 18 years old? I mumbled, seungcheol at my side is laughing.

"why are you laughing?" i asked him raising my brows. He stop laughing and staring to me.

Oh Godthefather sorry for interrupting his laughter but please let his gaze not glued to mine.

He then laugh again, seriously this man is insane. Minute passed, we're still at our place. I didn't even bother to move cause i don't feel like it. Watching them having fun is okay with me.

"you should smile or laugh often" seungcheol said. I averted my gaze to him and nod repeatedly.

"is it your first time seeing me laugh or smile?" i asked.

"Uhm yeah?" he replied unsurely.

"ohh poor you." i shook my head and lift my hand patted his head.

Ohsht why did i do that?

I pull my hand and put it to my lap, then let out a small laugh yet awkward. He stare at my eyes down to my soul and snake his hands at my waist.

"YAH SEUNGCHEOL!"

He carried me bridal style and dash off to the water.

"YAAAHHH! CHOI SEUNGCHEOL!"

"I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GON—

"YAAAAAAHHH!"

I'm fully wet now thanks to this man who throw himself and i to the water. I try to let go on his grip, but sad to say i can't he dash off to the place where the only feet can land is his feet only.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 12.1K 61
COMPLETED Choi Seungcheol That's it. Two words. Choi Seungcheol. And my entire life was flipped around. Our college's most popular, one of the most...
26K 862 55
"Tell me, what is it that you desire most?" he asked, his eyes gleaming with a mix of curiosity and mischief. his gaze filled with intensity. "I want...
31K 918 43
„Why do you always help me? Do you think I am pitiful?" I ask him while he is still looking and smiling at the beautiful sun which is setting. „I he...
182K 2.4K 46
[REQUEST CLOSED] "You sounded like the boss baby. What the fuck," "Hey, you shouldn't curse. I'm technically a baby so don't." WARNING⚠️: VERY CRINGY...