Lost Love (Robbie Kay/ Peter...

By panswendy

Based of the TV series, Once Upon A Time. Melody, the daughter of Prince Eric and Ariel, has been kidnapped b... More

Lost Love (Robbie Kay/ Peter Pan)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Not an Update
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Not an update
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
HI
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
NEWS!!
More news
Chapter 44
Babies
All About You!
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Notice
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
New Fanfiction Idea
Don't Hate Me
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Hey!
I Swear I Will Update Tomorrow
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
I'm Awful
Sorry Again
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
2 years later...
insta

Chapter 52

2.8K 82 67
By panswendy

Peter's POV

The Curse Of the Darken Moon. I should've known that Regina would use it eventually. I created two baby cradles and placed my children in it. My dearest Hunter and Cassie, they may be the only things I have left of my love.

I can't think about that now. I need to focus on keeping them safe. I placed an unbreakable spell around the cradles so that no harm can come to my children. It can only be undone by me. I know this curse and it won't affect the way I feel towards blood relatives, but it will towards everyone else.

It will darken my already dark soul. Evil will reign through Storybrooke. I'm not quite sure if I will be able to leave until the curse is lifted.

I can already feel the cold rain of darkness seep through my skin. I will become a puppet to evil once again. The hateful rush of anger will course through my veins. And then with a snap I am the darkness that I oh so wished that I would never become again.

My head started to get heavy and the strong urge to rip Ariel's head off started to seep through my body. She's hurt my love more than any one should ever be hurt in one life by thousands of people.
"I'll see you soon my dearest children," I say to Cassie and Hunter as I make my way out of the bunker that I just made. Ariel and Eric need to pay for what they have done to Mel.

The warm breeze rushed through my body and I get surged with destruction. My hands shake as a gold and lethal dagger materializes in my grasp. One cut with this and searing pain courses through the victim's body. The pain lasts for 24 hours and until death.

They must pay.

They have to pay.

Maybe I'll kill Henry while I'm at it. He has corrupted my dearest Melody once before. He has the ability to do it again. I can't let that happen. I need to keep my Melody innocent to him. She needs to remain as pure as possible.

With a flash I am in the underground jail cells where Emma holds Ariel and Eric. I see them yelling and fighting between the metal gates. Perfect. Marriage doesn't protect them from the fate of the curse.

"Well hello there, Pan," Eric spat as he saw me through the bars.

"What a lovely situation that led us to cross paths again," I play. He tightens his jaw and puffs his chest out to show off his nonexistent power.

"Get away you filthy boy," Ariel demands.
"I guess the fish thinks that I would even consider anything that rolls off her tongue," I laugh.

"Don't talk to me like that. I am not a fish! You see these legs? I'm human," She responds.

"Well, tell that to your daughter. She has every ability a slimy, scaly cold blooded fish has," I say.

"Don't you dare bring our daughter into this!" Eric grows.

"Oh just shut up," I sighed and flung silencing magic at him.

"Why are you insulting your future wife Pan?" Ariel plays.

"I'm just speaking the truth, sushi. Can I call you that? I mean if things don't go the way I want them too, that's what you'll be, sushi."

"Call me whatever you want, just remember that Melody will never love a coward such as yourself. You know that, don't you? You know that her feelings for you will never consume her entire heart as she has consumed yours. There is always a better guy out there. First it was Henry, then Tate, who she dated during her short rebellious era, next was sadly you, but then it was Sebastian who I personally think is best for her, and then Felix, but also there's a new boy on the island. Reily is it? You will never be enough to please her."

"Shut up! Shut up you pathetic accuse for a living being," I spat. "We just had twins, one girl and one boy. I am the only one that will be able to love my Melody; I've made sure of it!"

"I know what you've done. You've killed Sebastian, well technically you made him give up his life for you-"

"That was his own choice to kill himself! I never made him do anything!"

"You didn't let me finish. So Sebastian is out of question, or so you think. And it really was a page turner to see what you've done to Felix. Now how will my daughter react when she sees Felix hanging in that dreadfully small box with his body all cut up?"

"I did what had to be done. He forced Mel to break up with me so he could go to Storybrooke with her," I told her. "How do you know what's been going on in her life? You've been here in a jail cell!"

"These cells aren't magic proof. I have a looking glass to see what Melody has been up to. Trust me when I tell you that Felix never forced her to say anything. She's been visiting a ghost from her not to long ago past," She challenged.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Just take a look yourself," She smiled and allowed me to see the glowing mirror.

Melody's POV

We swam to shallow water that was up to my belly button. My wet clothes hung tight against my body. Sebastian's clothes did the same.

His strong cheek bones were highlighted in the evening light. He was telling me something that had to do with water, but I didn't really listen. I focused on the metamorphosis that he has recently gone through. He is a different person. He's sweeter and more care free.

"And I wanna fuck you for seven days to relief the sexual stress I've been under while I was dead," his clear voice pierces my thoughts.

I could feel my eyes widen and I froze as I took in his words. He wanted to what? No I thought he changed. I really thought he changed.

"I'm joking Melody. I knew that you weren't listening to me so I had to same something ridiculous," he said after he realized that I thought he was being serious. He laughed and I relaxed.

"You suck," I yell and shove him. Sebastian falls into the water, but not without bringing me down with him.

He held a tight grasp on my waist and held me underwater. I could breathe underwater; I don't know what he's doing. He challenged me with his eyes and so I accepted it. I started to squirm a little in his grasp because it was slightly ticklish, but he held me tighter. Just then an idea popped in my head.

I relaxed my entire body and became limp in his arms. Out of the slits of his eyes I saw terror. He's buying it. Soon I was free from the water's hold and I was placed on the warm sand.

"Please Melody, don't die. Please wake up! I need you to wake up right now," He cried with laced panic. "You need to breathe. Breathe!"

I felt bad after a while of his shouts. So I just started laughing. He hit the sand next to me and stood up to tower above me. I shot up right after.

"I can't believe you just did that! I should've known you were lying. Mermaids can't drown. I was just so scared that I lost you," His voice softened as he closed to the end. "I don't know what I would've done if you actually died."

"You raised me from the dead before," I said to lighten the mood slightly.

"That was with my dark magic that resided in my dark marks. I don't have them anymore."

"I'm sorry, I was just trying to get you back for throwing me in the ocean," I sheepishly said.

"You scared me to death," He sighed and stepped closer with his arms open for a hug. I welcomed the hug, feeling terrible about what I just did. "Please don't do that ever again." A whisper floated into my ear.

"What, dying or fake dying?" I teased. He pulls me away and still has a hold on my shoulders. His eyes are still glazed over with tears.

"You know what I mean. It broke my heart to think that you were truly dead and that I would never be able to see you again."

His eyes stared right into mine. I never noticed that they were a deep blue color. It must have changed when the dark marks disappeared. He I saw him flicker his eyes to my lips and then back up to my gaze. His arms snaked around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I opened my mouth to refuse but before any words could slip out, his were pressed softly against mine.

It only lasted 2 seconds before I pushed him off of me. This isn't right! I am in love with Peter. I am going to marry Peter. I am the mother of Peter's children.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking. I shouldn't have done that. You and Pan are together. I was just hoping that you still felt something for me," Sebastian admitted. I stepped away from him and sat back down on the sand.

"I get it. We just can't tell anybody. This won't happen ever again."

Peter's POV

She kissed him.

She kissed him.

She kissed him.

How did he even raise from the dead? How is he on Neverland with her? How did no one recognize who he was? Oh right I put Reily in charge on camp because Felix lives in a box now.

"Before you poof yourself to Neverland," Ariel said, "remember to take your children."
----
New chapter already??? What?!? Haha, I'm a loser, ignore me.

I hope you enjoyed it. Melody is always stirring up trouble whether she wants it or not. And btw Sebastian is sincere this second life he has. This isn't some huge trick.

Please remember to vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2K 23
Alice Liddell and Henry Mill gets taken to Neverland. But it seems that Alice has been to Neverland before but doesn't remember ever spending almost...
10.8K 320 47
"If you had a chance to change your fate, would you?" ~Merida Merida is a girl: independent, stubborn, clever. One morning, she woke with blood in he...
246K 4.6K 24
Clarissa Wendy Jones or what her adoptive name is Clarissa Jessica Mills is Henry's big sister that is determine to get home and away from Neverland...
8.1K 254 35
Angel is a girl who always helps out her friends. so when Henry, the son of one of her best friends Emma, gets kidnapped she goes on an adventure wit...