Spiderkook【ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴠ...

By Dippy08

A story in which Jungkook is the Spider-Man and Taehyung as his boyfriend and both are ready to risk it all f... More

🕸️• Introduction •🕸️
•01• Arachnidism (Prequel)
•02• Scrutiny
•03• Disguise
•04• Mundane
•05• Dilemma
•06• Misery
•07• Fallacy
•08• Surmise
•09• Espial
•10• Confession
•11• Divulge
•12• Evocation
•13• Vulnerable
•14• Amorous (M)
•15• Reminiscence
•16• Malevolent
•17• Pandemonium
•18• Anguish
•19• Envious
•20• Devastation
•21• Inevitable
•22• Rendezvous
•23• Ecstasy (M)
•24• Felicity
•25• Vindication
•26• Conquer
•27• Mettle
•28• Elation
•29• Enamored
•30• Forfeiture
•31• Apology
•32• Euphoria (Epilogue)
🕷️• SEQUEL •🕷️
•33• Anew (Sequel)
•34• L'amour (M)
•35• Insecurities
•36• Estranged
•37• Culpability
•38• Despair
•39• Discern
•40• Asunder
•41• Resolution
•42• Permitted
•43• Douce (M)
•44• Succour
•45• Reawakening
•46• Encounter
•47• Plea
•48• Complicated
•50• Elucidate
•51• Sacrifice
•52• Contentment
•53• Serendipity (Epilogue 2.0)
•54•

•49• Revealed

3K 205 26
By Dippy08

Mr. Kim panicked as the monster smashed the car, the once sedan now a flat piece of steel, perfect for recycling.

Spider-man shot his webs instantly on Venom, making the monster growl back. The black hazard was caged by the strong webs strings all around his body, unable to move.

Spidey took this opportunity to lead Mr. Kim to the opposite side of the road.

"Are you alright, sir?"

"Y-Yes I, I am."

Venom hissed loudly, breaking off from the webs. He growled angrily, lifting up a car to throw it to their side.

Mr. Kim closed his eyes, waiting for the impact but nothing happened. When he opened his eyes, he saw how Spider-man stopped the heavy car falling on them, protecting Mr. Kim. 

He groaned as he lifted the car back up to throw it back to Venom's side. Venom was making Jungkook angry now, and angry Jungkook is more dangerous than any symbiote. 

Spidey shot webs one after the other, attacking his limbs and face, arresting the monster to a place. 

Jungkook turned to check Mr. Kim while Venom snarled in pain. He had to take Mr. Kim out of this place since Venom was not backing down at all. 

At that moment, Mr. Kim noticed how much of a strong and powerful hero Spider-man was or the man behind the mask was- Jungkook.

"Make sure you get back safe, Sir. I need to get rid of him." Jungkook said and Mr. Kim nodded understandingly.

He left Mr. Kim in a far away alley, away from the rush so that he could return home safe. He saw how Spidey left in a hurry to tackle the situation, saving hundreds of lives.

A young boy was fighting a monster just for the people in his city. Mr. Kim witnessed the reality with his own eyes that day and the guilt rushed into him, realising how foolishly he behaved with the savior of the city.

If Jungkook had held onto his grudge, in revenge, he could have just let Mr. Kim died there, in the hands of Venom. Jungkook still saved him despite him separating the lovers, causing them only pain.

Jungkook was the best man he could ever find for his son. Mr. Kim was determined to give Jungkook his happiness, he’d give Taehyung into his hands happily. 

Spidey jumped over the cars, helping the people stuck in their cars, instructing them to reach somewhere safe. He made sure that there weren't any innocent lives in danger as he fought this monster.

Jungkook also knew that fighting in the city would only cause more damage. He had to take him somewhere away from the crowd, like the last time. 

Spidey shot webs onto a building and obviously, Venom followed mindlessly.

They were finally face to face, Venom swirling his long tongue out in front of Spider-man, ready to engulf him.

"What do you want?" Spider-man asked but Venom jumped to his side, trying to finish things quicker. 

"Hey, hey, hey… Listen to me." Spider-Man tried again but the monster caught him by his waist before Spidey could move away, throwing him to the ground, catching the hero off guard.

Jungkook groaned in pain.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Taehyung gasped loudly when he saw the news on the TV screen. Venom had appeared in the city again and his father was still out. Spidey, his Jungkook was the only one out to fight against that lethal symbiote.

The two important men in his life were in danger and fear came rushing in his head. 

"Hyung! Don't go!" Yeonjun yelled from behind as he saw Taehyung leave. The boy had no idea where to go and what to do. 

Taehyung decided to call that one person who had been with them in times of trouble. He was someone who saved their lives, he would definitely have an idea.

"Hello, Felix?"

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Tzuyu was back in Seoul after knowing about Venom's first appearance in the city.

She knew that the symbiote definitely had something to do with Venom. Rummaging through her previous experiment records, Tzuyu found out the records of experiments on the weak strain of ANMV-1. 

The strain thrived for hosts to survive on, the peculiarity of it to easily be susceptible on humans and spiders.

Her assumptions were correct.

Venom was nothing but a multiplied progeny of ANMV-1 and it had seemingly found a host for itself which seemed to be a human this time. 

To put two and two together wasn’t hard, she gasped when realization hit her. The papers from her hands fell as she swallowed the information. Venom was using Yugyeom and Yugyeom's life was in absolute risk right now.

She ran out of her suite and stopped by the lobby, shocked again when she saw the channel playing footage of Spider-Man fighting Venom.

She couldn't think of anything else and decided to reach Yugyeom somehow. 

The first thing she did was to go to his place. Using her spare key, she found the once beautiful mansion empty and dark, completely different from how it used to be.

Her worries grew more. Yugyeom definitely was not in a good state and she regretted leaving him behind alone.

Tzuyu wished she could turn back time to their happier times. She missed her Yugyeom but for now, before it could be too late she had to help him somehow.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Taehyung explained everything to Felix who worked on something to help his Hyung in danger.

"Hyung, please calm down. Jungkookie Hyung will be fine and don’t worry, I will definitely work on something." Felix assured him when he saw Taehyung crying. 

"I, I don't know Felix, but Jungkookie… He, I want him to be alright, I want him to be okay. We have to be there with him, I have to be with him. Felix, we have to do something, anything!" Taehyung cried helpless and suddenly his phone buzzed inside his pocket which he received hesitantly.

"H-hello?"

"Hello? Taehyung? This is Tzuyu. I need your help. Can we meet?"

"Tzuyu? How-"

"Yugyeom’s life is in danger. Do you know where Jungkook is? I, I need to meet you as soon as possible."

"Everything okay Hyung?" Felix asked worried and Taehyung nodded.

"Let’s go Felix. We have to meet someone."

Taehyung wondered as they left. What if Venom- what if it is really him?

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Spidey got up, trying to fight the heavy monster in front of him. Every part of his body ached, sparing him barely any energy to breathe.

Jungkook's body was completely exhausted, he didn't want to give up but there simply wasn’t enough strength left inside his body to fight back. He barely stood, eyes blurring from the pain.

Venom punched Spidey square on his face, the infamous mask ripping off in the sides.

The great Spider- man fell on the ground defeated, his body on the edge of giving up. Venom could finish him any moment now.

"W-who are you?" Spider-Man asked in a broken whisper and Venom stopped in his actions.

The living human inside Venom noticed the familiar face from the ripped mask.

Venom leaned closer, pulling out his mask completely and boom there he was, Jeon Jungkook.

Venom stepped back in surprise because Yugyeom inside was fighting against him.

This was his friend. This was Jeon Jungkook, his buddy and he wouldn't let Venom hurt him.

Yugyeom tried his best to fight back, making Venom go wild. The monster screamed and growled impatiently. The host not complying to the symbiote, would only make it weaker. 

Spidey tried to escape but his body failed him.

Venom growled and glitched because in this fight, Yugyeom was overpowering him.

The wide mouth opened to reveal the familiar face from the inside, crying to see Jungkook.

"K-Kook, help me… Fire! Use –" Venom malfunctioned and Jungkook gasped, eyes widening when he saw his friend.

"Y-Yug?!"

Spidey looked around, trying to find a way to help Yugyeom get out of that monster. He searched for ways to ignite fire, like Yugyeom told him to.

Jungkook looked around desperately and found a hanging lantern and immediately shot webs on it.

He quickly pulled the broken wires along with the lantern, passing high currents to fuse the bulb from overheating.

The monster growled to see fire and Jungkook brought it closer to the screeching monster. Unable to resist the burning heat, he let go of Yugyeom's body and crawled away from the building.

As soon as Venom left his body, Yugyeom collapsed onto the ground and Jungkook walked slowly to his friend, knees wobbling.

"Yugyeom! Y-Yug?" Jungkook called out, placing Yugyeom's head on his lap. His friend was not responding so he decided to take him back to his place.

🕸️🕷️🕸️

Jungkook dropped Yugyeom on the mattress and slouched down exhausted, leaning his back against the bed. Yugyeom was brave tonight and Jungkook was so proud of him.

Pain swarmed in through his veins, the ache intensified with his strong senses.

Jungkook needed help and there was only one person who he trusted but he was not sure if he could call him or not.

Jungkook sighed, head throbbing  after remembering what had happened. A lot of things were clear now but he had no energy to conclude anything.

Jungkook finally gave up, sighing as he collapsed on the floor beside Yugyeom's bed and they both blacked out, unconscious.

It wasn't too long when the door flung open to the large mansion. Felix, Taehyung and Tzuyu walked in and found the two in Yugyeom's bedroom but not how they expected them to be.

The boys finally had the help they wanted, the superhero and the supervillain themselves needing a savior too.

•••🕸️🕷️🕸️•••

Well... Now they know who is who👀

D...r...a...m...a...

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 727 20
Short cute Taekook texting AU when jungkook adds his friends new number but he messages someone different, someone very odd he had never met anyone...
20K 515 104
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 05.30.2023 Date Finished: 06.18.2023 ...
25.8K 1.3K 20
What happens when your past and present collides. The reality that you have been running from, catches up with you. That is what is happening with Ji...
405K 29.6K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...