π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬: 𝐇𝐒𝐬 𝐠𝗼𝐝𝐝...

By Madelinesworks

Here you have a little sneak peek at all books in the series ❀️ More

κ•₯κ•₯κ•₯
β„οΈŽ I β„οΈŽ
ꨄ I ꨄ
β™‘οΈŽ I β™‘οΈŽ
❅ I ❅
β™› I β™›
✞ I ✞
β™œ I β™œ
βš“οΈŽ I βš“οΈŽ
α―½ I α―½
❀︎ I ❀︎
⚀ I ⚀
βœ”οΈŽ I ✘
✰ I ✰
⚒ I ⚒
β™ž I β™ž
☒︎︎ I ☒︎︎
✈︎ I ✈︎
❀ I ❀
ΰΌ„ I ΰΌ„
♆ I ♆

☘︎︎ I ☘︎︎

29 1 2
By Madelinesworks

Aonara
______

After the fight with my parents, I packed my things and took Prince with me. Not owning a driver's license or car, was problematic most in times like this. With my credit card in hand, I walked straight inside the bank.

"I would like to order a taxi," I said to my phone, putting money back to my wallet as they were in cash. When I got information when it will arrive, I turned off my phone, and hide it in my purse. I know they can find me with GPS on my phone, so I refuse to use it.

With his address wrote down on a scrap of paper, I waited patiently for a taxi to arrive.

"Where to?" Asked the driver, smiling sweetly at me as he knew I am from a rich family.

"Take me to the closest train station," I demanded and turned my gaze to rainy streets of Princeton.

I paid everything with cash, the taxi driver to train station, the ticket to Tennessee, and now standing in an unfamiliar place, I shivered with fear in the middle of the night.

People were observing me, as I walked in my Gucci shoes with Prince by my side. He felt my emotion because he whimpered every time someone walked to us.

I stood in front of a public telephone booth, and dialed Yoongi's phone, remembering his number by my heart. I clenched my hand on the handle of my LV suitcase and prayed for him to answer.

"Hello?" Hearing his raspy voice, I beamed with happiness but at the same time, I felt fragile.

"Yoongi~" I cried in the phone and heard him gasp out of surprise.

"Megan?" He uttered my name gently hearing how sad my tone was.

"I'm scared." I sobbed, feeling Prince nudge my left foot. "Can you get me?"

"Wait! where are you?" He asked confused with my plea.

"On the train station in your hometown."

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Megan is rich, beautiful, popular and her parents are the best lawyers in the country. Used to get love confessions every 5 minutes, she never takes boys' feelings seriously. One day begin lured to a scary-looking building, she was attacked but saved in time by Min Yoongi. From that accident they became friends. But what will Megan do when she for the first time falls for a boy? Will Yoongi fight for her when his opponents are her own parents, lawyers?

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Want to know more?
Read Aonara ☘︎ Where social class can come in the way of love, and only the real fighters will get their trophy at the end. What would you do? Fight for it, or give up without trying?

-Madelinesworks❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387 39 12
A book of BTS x gender neutral reader, sometimes female reader, male reader- oneshots, drabbles, and BTS ships. Stories and plots differ from each ch...
8.6K 832 29
[ THIRD AND FINAL BOOK OF the blood throne trilogy ] ❝And now, we rise❞
811 33 28
I suggest reading the first one before reading this They are back everyone and it's a year into the future. There's new characters and still a whole...
11.7K 100 7
Random smut books. Β©btsfan756 2021