To the BNHA/MHA Multiverse

By KagenoNoroi3106

It all started when a portal opened in Class 1a and teleported them to a theater along with Class 1b, Pro he... More

How did it started
Villain Deku
(Special)Bakugou Birthday!💥🎂🎉🎁
My R
Suicidal Deku
..................
If Aizawa Was A Mom
Inverted AU
jUsT wHy?
Watching Over You
Happy Birthday Denki!!!
Watching Over You (2)
Im sorry....
New Book Anyone??
Its out!!!!
Watching Over You (3)
Watching Over You (4)
Just a question but please answer it!!!
A Million Dream
Dancing With Your Ghost
Lathi
Announcement
Aftermath (no this is not the end)
Future
Hmmm

Fantasy AU

2.3K 44 9
By KagenoNoroi3106

'Fantasy AU'

"So its called Fantasy AU!!!Any question?? No?? then lets just begin!!!!"

The screen showed a horse with someone with a fancy clothes sitting there, looking at the sky at the corner of the cliff. It was Todoroki.

"Woah it looks like Todoroki is a prince in this"
"You're so cool Dude!!!!"
"Uhh....Thanks?"

In his back, There was Iida who wears a knight armor and a sword on his waist, and on the ground there were Midoriya who wears a white shirt with a green waist coat and white gloves, beside him was Uraraka who was a witch holding a wooden staff with a red orb at the middle.

"So im guessing that Midoriya is a traveller, Uraraka is a witch, and Iida is a knight right??"
"Yup you're right!!!"

"Are you sure that we should do this? i mean, we were about to fight the great, powerful,dragon twins?" Uraraka asked Todoroki and Iida
"Im very sure that Todoroki wont made this decision without any reason, isn't it?" Tsuyu said as she walked out to them
"Yeah, we need to do this! isn't it like, the last quest before we face the great, villainous, King Shigaraki Tomura?" Kaminari said from behind Tsu, he looked like a pirate with a gun on his waist. beside him was Awase that looked similiar as him but with a sword
"Yeah...but still! im scared!"
"Come on Uraraka-San!! you beat the evil blood witch Toga!!! you could do this!!!"
"Now we must inform the others because we need to move now before King Tomura's league arrived and tamed them first" Todoroki said as Kaminari,Awase and Tsuyu goes back to the forest and inform the other.

All of the Class 1A and Class 1B was now united as the begin their journey, to arrived there they must passed the haunted swamp, the mystical forest, the illusion field, and the cliff of death.
It sounded like a dangerous journey, but atleast they got eachothers back and they were sure that they could easily passed all of it.

Or so they thought

At the haunted swamp, Kaminari accidently blowed up their disguise making them has to fight the mad ghost and spirit. They almost lose Satou, Koda, Hagakure, Monoma, and Tetsuna Tokage.Kaminari was getting his ass beaten by Yaoyoruzu,Mina, and Iida.

"Not the pure bean!!!!" All of class 1A girl shouted as they heard that Koda almost died

At the Mystical Forest, Some of them wanted to take a small break so all of them stopped when suddenly Monoma,Tsuburaba,Kaminari, and Sero shouted from the south, the direction where they go and took a piss. Making the rest of them confused.
"AHHHHH!!!!!RUN BITCH RUN!!!!!THERE IS A FUCKING GROUP OF SLUGS IS CHASING AFTER US!!!!!" Sero shouted making all of them now looked at the creature behind the four. It was a group of slugs, with a wide mouth and sharp teeth, and multiple tounge coming out from the mouth as the slugs screeched in anger.
"Oh Shi-"

The teater was slightly disgusted at the sight of the slugs.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DID YOU FOUR DO????" Mina shouted in fear as now all of them were running away from the creature and tried to attack them but  that only resulting them to get more angry and throw some trees at them.
"WHEN WE WALKED BACK HERE WE WALKED UP TO THEM SLEEPING AND TRIED TO SNEEK OUT OF THERE SILENTLY BUT MONOMA TRIPPED OVER A FUCKING LARGE BRANCH MAKING A LOUD THUD AND HURTED ONE OF THEIR BABIES MAKING ALL OF THEM AWOKEN AND MAD!!!!!" Kaminari explained while he was running, and surprisingly not in his 'Wheyy' Mode.
"MONOMA!!!!!" all of them shouted in agony as the said blonde just scoffed.
After they got out, it was Monoma's turn to get his ass beaten by Awase, Juzo Honenuki and Pony.

"Wow what a dumbass"
"Dont you realized that you are too, Denki???" Shinsou asked him
"Yeah on the previous area you were the one who blows up their disguise"Added Sero
"Why did you call me out like this"
"Everyone already knew that you will be a dumbass forever Denks" Mina said
"Heart Been Broke So Many Times~😭✨"
Shut Up Denki"

At the Illusion field, all of them accidently stepped on the gas mushroom making the illusion started before they could do something about it. Luckily they passed thanks to Kinoko Kimori, the mushroom witch making the effect ended quickly

And the last, the cliff of death. There is only one old wooden bridge that had crack on it and getting loose from it grip. Sero and Yaoyoruzu walked up first to the opposite side right before the bridge falls down. and both of them had to helped the rest of them with their quirks.Except for those who had the quirk to pass trough.

Now, they arrived in front of a cave.
"Well this is it guys, the great dragon twins cave!!!" Midoriya exclaimed
"Everyone lets tie our hands together so that we couldn't easily get separated!!!"
"That was genius Mina!! ill make the rope now!!" Momo said as she started to made several ropes and handed them to Iida and Ibara as they both started to tied all of the hands together.
"Is all of you already tied???" Iida asked making sure everyone was tied together. Everyone nodded as they entered the large cave. But they had to pass the slippery cliff, the stalagmite and stalactite, and more cliff, they finally arrived at the center of the cave which is another cave, only to saw someone they clearly didn't like.

"Well,well,well. Looks like you guys are late, heroes" Dabi spoke as beside of him was several Nomu, Twice, and Spinner.
"Where is Shigaraki???"
"Obviously he was taming the beast before you losers!!!" Spinner said
"Well stop you!!!"
"Well id like to see you try" Dabi said as he putting up his fighting position as well as Midoriya and the others.

They fight for awhile until they heard a loud scream coming from the smaller cave making their head turned to the direction of the screams. But then some figures,a similiar blonde blur with bun hairstyle on her head and a blue hair colored male gets thrown by the twins dragon as both of the dragon cames out with an angry roar.

The dragon started to breath fire as all of them now was focused to the dragons. The villains started to attacked them both as well as the heroes but that didn't do any damage since the dragon had a shield like quirk. When the dragon finally had enough, they both swing their tail and knocked down the villains and killed the Nomu. The heroes were scared as the dragons turned their head to their direction.

They keep their fighting stance, but then out of nowhere Bakugou and Kendou walked out from the cave and the dragons stares at them but they didn't seem to be fazed by the look. Instead, they see some kind of warmth and kindness inside the dragons eyes so they both took a step foward slowly
"Bakugou, Kendou what are you doing???"Kaminari and Midoriya whisper-shouted at them both. but that didn't stop them. The Villain who was still awake was also confused as hell of what the fuck are they both doing.

They stopped when they face eachothers face with the dragon. Bakugou open his hand as the red dragon in front of him leaned in. Bakugou then hugged him as the dragon now wagging his tail excitedly.
"There we go!!Hehe-ow stop it that tickles!!!" Bakugou said as the dragon licked his face. The same also happen with Kendou and the silver dragon.
"Awwh your actually so cute!!!" Kendou and Bakugou said at the same time as she kissed the top of the silver dragon nose, And Bakugou was kissing the upper lip of the red dragon.

But suddenly, both of the dragon glows softly as they both turned into humans but with horns and dragon wings that looked like Kirishima and Tetsutetsu.
The now red haired male automaticly kissed Bakugou on his lips as the now silver haired kissed Kendou cheeks making both of them blushed.
"Aww but we think you were the ones who were cute"

"Oh so we both are dragon siblings in here??Thats so manly!!!" Kirishima and Tetsutetsu said at the same time.
"Ship it!!!!" Hagakure shouted at Tetsutetsu and Kendou direction making both of them blushed
"Go get your man Kendou!!!"Mina also shouted to them
"Yeah go get your princess bro!!!" Kirishime said to Tetsutetsu
"Oh Shut Up!!!"

"Okay um what the fuck just happen???" Kaminari said breaking the silence.
"Oh my god I ship it!!!!"
"Seriously Mina??"

"There will be NEVER a time that i would not ship anything even if im dying or in another universe and thats final" Mina deadpanned making Sero just facepalmed and sigh heavily
"Why did i love her again??" He questioned himself mentally

The red haired male break out the kiss as Bakugou still froze from what happen earlier.
"Im sorry we made you confused, Um my name is Kirishima and i am 316 years old, the silver haired one is my brother,Tetsutetsu he also had the same age as mine. We both actually was a half-breed between dragon and humans" Kirishima explained nervously
"But why did you kissed Kacchan???"Midoriya asked with a protective tone

"Dragons usually had a sense where they could sense and knew who would be their mate in the future" Tetsutetsu explained while hugging Kendou's waist
"m-m-mate???" Bakugou stutters with blush covering his face
"Yes Katsuki, and if you were wondering why did i know your name its because we dragons would automaticly knew everything about our mate so that we could treat them better"

"Were so lucky to had a cutie for our mate right Bro?" Tetsutestu asked recieving a nod from the red hair.
"AAAHHH I SHIP IT OH MY GOSH FINALLY THOSE TWO GOT SOMEONE WHO IS WORTH TO GET SHIPPED AHHHH!!!!" Mina squealed along with Hagakure and Uraraka.
"Wait, If Kendou was the 1B mom does that mean Tetsutetsu is the 1B dad now or something??" Todoroki asked making all of them was silent thinking the same thing.

"Well is it true???" Todoroki asked to Class 1B who just froze aswell thinking about it. Some of the teachers also wondering especially Vlad King.

"And both of you, how did you arrived from inside of the cave??? all of us arrived and get in from the front??" Iida asked to both of them making the other get curious
"Uh...we got separated from you guys since the haunted swamp and when we are looking for you guys we found an underground tunnel. So we get in there and arrived at here..."
"So youre telling me.....
"That There were actually a secret and safer path to go in here without dying??"
"Hehe yeah sorry"

"So they just get in there easily while the rest of them almost dying while trying to pass every obstacle on their own???"
"It seem so"
"....cheater...."

"Uhh sorry to break your moment but did you forget that we are here??" Toga asked making their head now turned to their direction.
"Oops, well then since our mate was in your side then count us in!!!" Tetsutetsu said to the heroes as the said side was beamed with happiness
"But what about us???"
"Just get back to your headquarters or kingdom or something by yourself using your Nomu thingy wont you??"
"Now what are we waiting for???Come on!!!" Kirishima said as he and Tetsutetsu transformed back in to dragon and told them to ride on their back. Whole 1A was in Kiri's back with Bakugou in the most front sitting in Kirishima's head. And whole 1B was sitting in Tetsu's back with Kendou in the same position as Bakugou.

They both then flies out to where the heroes entered first and flies up to the sky leaving the villains behind.
"....Why did we always ended up with something like this??" Dabi asked at his teamates who just shrugged as the screen turned black.

Now almost all of the students, some of the teachers, Hawks, and Mirko just wheezed at the scene while looking at the LoV.
"I mean thats true tho" Toga said as the Bakusquad was now wheezed more harder.
"Well lets move on to the next multiverse!!!"

~Searching Multiverse~

~Finding Multiverse~

~Loading Multiverse~

Multiverse Loading : Done

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 39.6K 101
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
115K 241 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
553K 925 21
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭