The White Paladin || Voltron...

By Eeveeloverlove

𝚈/πš— 𝙻/πš— πš’πšœ 𝚊 πšŒπšŠπš›πš’πš—πš πš’πš˜πšžπš—πš πš‹πš˜πš’ πš πš’πšπš‘ 𝚊 πš•πš˜πšŸπš’πš—πš πš™πšŽπš›πšœπš˜πš—πšŠπš•πš’πšπš’ πšŠπš•πš˜πš—πš... More

꧁~Y/n L/n Info~꧂
β™‘οΈŽ-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt1-β™‘οΈŽ
β™‘οΈŽ-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt2-β™‘οΈŽ
β™‘οΈŽ-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt3-β™‘οΈŽ
β™‘οΈŽ-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt4-β™‘οΈŽ
β™‘οΈŽ-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt5-β™‘οΈŽ
β™‘οΈŽ-The Rise of Voltron Ch1 Pt6-β™‘οΈŽ
β™«-Some Assembly Required Ch2 Pt1-β™«
β™«-Some Assembly Required Ch2 Pt2-β™«
☯︎︎-Return of the Gladiator Ch3 Pt1-☯︎︎
☯︎︎-Return of the Gladiator Ch3 Pt2-☯︎︎
κ•₯-Fall of the Castle of Lions Ch4-κ•₯
β™§οΈŽ-Tears of the Balmera Ch5-β™§οΈŽ
!~π™±πš’πš›πšπš‘πšπšŠπš’ π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš›~!
☾-Taking Flight Ch6 Pt1-☽
☾-Taking Flight Ch6 Pt2-☽
A/n: Discontinued (pls read)
Alic Info (Alien OC)

πš‚πš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπš• π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› #𝟷

5.6K 135 86
By Eeveeloverlove

𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲?
𝗙𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝙂𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨
꧁𝗬𝗲𝘀꧂
𝗢𝗿
𝗡𝗼

. . . . 𝗟𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝙂𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 . . . .

𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀?
꧁𝗬𝗲𝘀꧂
𝗢𝗿
𝗡𝗼
.
.
.
⚠︎︎🆆🅰︎🆁🅽🅸🅽🅶⚠︎︎
𝙋𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙘 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨 ⚠︎︎𝘼𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙚 ⚠︎︎𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜
⚠︎︎𝗜𝗳 𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗳𝗳⚠︎︎

𝗙𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝙂𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱.....
꧁—𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆—꧂

𝗙𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝙂𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨

Narrator POV

It was finally time to rest. Everyone has been training and working hard, and they were all proud of themselves. Everyone was extremely tired, but no one's tiredness could compare to the (h/c) haired male.

It was dinner time for the paladins and aliens, and Y/n was trying his best not to fall asleep right then and there.

For a reward of their hard work, Allura replaced the regular space cups with glass ones instead. She had found them in the back of the kitchen cabinets and thought it was a good idea to spice things up.

Nobody questioned it, in fact they were happy with it! The younger paladins thought it was proof that they were mature, while the ones that were older from the group (y/n and Shiro) thought it was an upgrade and that they were getting places.

Chats and laughter can be heard while dinning. Everyone was talking and enjoying one another's company, while eating the green food goo. It was like they were all a family, so happy, so joyful, so free. Everyone for a second forgotten about Zarkon and the Galra, even Allura herself.

Pidge and Coran were talking about the Alethean tech, Lance and Keith were having a small argument about the training, Hunk was chowing down the food goo like there's no tomorrow, and Shiro was trying to keep a sleepy y/n awake long enough for him to finish his food.
Yeah, it was true bliss that dinner.

Soon everyone was finished was their food and started to clean up while still talking with one another. The happy and joyful moment seems like it couldn't be ended. Which was true, until....

"Hey, Lance! Pass me your cup! I'll take it to the kitchen to wash it!" Hunk said cheerfully.

Lance picked up his glass cup and smirked, "Sure! That is if you can catch it!" Lance called out.

"Wait! Lance, no! It will break—" Hunk tried to reason but Lance already tossed it to Hunk.

Everyone's eyes were on the flying cup as it flew to Hunk.

Hunk juggled the glass cup with his two hands but it slipped out causing it to fall and collided with the floor below.

CRAAAASH

The sound of the glass shattering caused y/n to stop what he was doing and go wide eye.
Glass.
Shattering.
Glass...
Shattering....

"Aw now look what you've done, Lance!" Keith complained.

"Hey it wasn't my fault! I thought with Hunk's big hands he would be able to catch it!" Lance argued with his hands in a surrender pose.

"Well you thought wrong, moron," Keith murmured as he crossed his arms.

Y/n stood still. Ever so still. It seemed like the word around him had disappeared into a dark, black void.
His breath quickened.
He sweat gallons.
His eyes were wide, (e/c) orbs dart around him.
His (s/c) hands in his (h/c) locks clutching them like there's no tomorrow.

Glass shattering.
Glass shattering.
Glass.
Shattering.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A lot of things can trigger a panic attack.

It can be a certain smell or noise. It can be a taste of something or the sight of something or someone.

Almost anything can make a person or animal have a panic attack.

It can be the sound of wood breaking.
It can be the smell of a certain gas.
It can be the taste of blood.
It can be the sight of a needle.

It could be anything.

.....For y/n.....

It was the sound of glass shattering. Something he hated the most.

"You good for nothing asshole!!"

Something he would come home hearing almost everyday back on Earth.

"You should of never been fucking born!!"

Something his mother would make with her 'bottles of depression'.

"Why can't you be like your shitty ass brother?! He's way fucking better than you!"

Something he wish would just go away.

"It's all your fucking fault my love and angel had died!!"

Something he wish to curl up and cry about for hours and hours on end.

Glass shattering.
Glass shattering....
Glass.
Shattering.
Glass......
Shattering.....

Something that will haunt y/n for what seems like forever.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n fell to his knees clutching his head while crying waterfalls.

The paladins and aliens quickly took notice of this and were shocked.

No, saying shock is an understatement, that's a definite.

Dealing with this one time before with his older siblings, Lance rushed to y/n's side and kneed down to his height.

"Y/n! Y/n, can you hear me?!" Lance called out desperately.

Y/n didn't respond he kept crying, shaking, everything his friends had never seen before.

Lance reached a hand out to y/n only for it to be smacked away by the panicked male.

"D-don't touch m-me!!" Y/n screamed in pure terror, "D-don't hurt me any more!! Please I'm sorry!! Please!!"

Y/n went back to clutching his head while mumbling sorry's and pleads.

"Hey, hey. It's ok. It's me, Lance, your friend," Lance said as he slowly but surely moved closer to the trembling male.

"It's ok, whoever is hurting you isn't here. It's just your friends. Only your friends."

Y/n's shaking slowed a bit. Lance quickly noticing that y/n was relaxing a bit.

"Can you hear me?" Lance asked as he was centimeters away from the shorter male.

Y/n shakily nodded, still not looking up from the ground.

"Ok now listen to my voice, everything is fine, only your friends are here, no one else." Lance said calmly and soothingly.

With Lances' voice so close y/n reached out to him, unconsciously, wanting to be hold.

Getting the idea Lance softly pulled y/n into a hug as y/n hugged his torso.

"Shhh. Shhh. Everything is ok. The bad people aren't here just me." Lance said as he let his fingers through the (h/c) locks, "Just me, no other bad people."

Y/n quietly cried as he was being held.

After some cry's and comforting words, the cry's and tears were reduced to sniffles and hiccups, then just soft sniffles. Y/n had fallen fast asleep in Lances arms.

Lance pulled y/n away softly and slowly to take a look at the sleeping teen state.
The skin around his closed eyes were tinted red along with his nose and cheeks which were wet from all the tears.

Slowly putting y/n's head on his shoulders, Lance looked up at Shiro with worried eyes.

Shiro looked at y/n than at the Cubans eyes. He turned to everyone else who equally had worried expressions.

Time Skip | Bedrooms | 1:24 am

Y/n sat up in a bed with a start, not noticing the other male with him.

It turns out when Shiro and Allura were trying to see who will sleep with y/n for extra safety measures, he wouldn't let go of Lance. Much to the other paladins disliking, Lance had to be chosen to take y/n to his room and sleep with him.

Y/n looked around to see where he was.
It wasn't his room that's for sure.

He looked to his side and saw a half awaken Lance.

Y/n blushed a bit as he saw Lance sit up beside him.

"You ok?" Lance asked as he rubbed his eye.

"Y-yeah, I t-think so," y/n answered as he looked at his hands.

Lance looked at the (h/c) haired male with worry.

"C-can... can I ask you something, Lance?" Y/n stuttered out.

"Anything for you, (Ln/n)," Lance answered.
[ (Ln/n) = Lance's nick name for you ]

"Can you and the others not bring this up, please?"

Lance looked at y/n confused before releasing what he meant. He frowned but sighed.

"I'll see what I can do, alright?" Lance said with a tired smile.

"T-thank you, Lance."

Lance yawned, "Well since you're awake, you can go back to your roo—"

"I don't want to go," y/n whispers.

Lance looked at y/n wide eyes. He thought that y/n would be delighted to leave his room.

"I-I don't want to be alone tonight, if that's ok..."y/n said, getting sleepier by the second.

Lance smiled softly, "Sure thing, (Ln/n). Come here."

They both laid down in Lance's bed as Lance held y/n protectively and y/n snuggled up to Lance's chest.

"Thank you," was the last thing y/n said before falling asleep once again.

Lance chuckled softly as he heard small snores.

He kissed the top y/n forehead with a smile, "Anything for you, you deserve the world, y/n."

With that he fell asleep with y/n in his arms, and he was happy with that.

𝗙𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝙂𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨

𝗪𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀?
꧁𝗬𝗲𝘀꧂
𝗢𝗿
𝗡𝗼

....𝗟𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀....

𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱

𒊹︎1,000 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤𝑠 𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙
𒊹︎𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔
𒊹︎𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑎𝑦, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛
                𒊹︎𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒
𒊹︎(Words: 1591)

~𝗙𝗶𝗻~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 44 26
Some Voltron Character x Reader two and three shots. Hope you enjoy. Please comment and let me know if you are liking these stories and please click...
82.2K 2.3K 13
Voltron fanfiction. Post season 2 Lance x Lotor #Lancelot
778 49 11
this is a Keith x Lance. I wrote this out in my spare time because I've been binge watching Voltron. ENJOY!! β™₯️
18.7K 644 17
β“˜ Mature Content Lance angst, Coran and Allura have to do some identity scans after there was a Galra breach after receiving a distress call and, Hu...