MReader X Female One-Shots...

Von SirDoomGuy

Enter for the lemons, stay for the feels! Mehr

Claire Dearing (Jurassic World)
High Elf Archer (Goblin Slayer)🍋
Sato's Aunt (Happy Sugar Life)
Lili Rochefort (Tekken)
Eleanor Lamb (Bioshock 2)
Aayla Secura (Star Wars)🍋
Yozora (The Helpful Fox Senko-San)
Azula (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Fem Captain Hook (Disney)
Oka Ruto (Yandere Simulator)
Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)🍋
Mt. Lady (My Hero Academia)🍋
Amanda Young (Dead By Daylight)
Laura Matsuda (Street Fighter)
Triss Merigold (The Witcher)
Tea Gardener (Yu-Gi-Oh)🍋
Queen Maeve (The Boys)
I'm Sorry
Flare (Redo of Healer)
Pride Month Question
Venti (Genshin Impact)
Important Notice
Faith Seed (Far Cry 5)
Heather Chandler (Heathers)
Octavia (Helluva Boss)
Lady Dimitrescu (Resident Evil: Village) Pt. 1
Lady Dimitrescu (Resident Evil: Village) Pt. 2
Roxanne Wolf (FNAF: Security Breach)

Nico Robin (One Piece)

14.5K 120 14
Von SirDoomGuy

(I've only seen One Piece in passing so sorry if this chapter is inaccurate.)

"Be warned, O sailors and pirates of the night seas, of he who death rejected. undying upon the dark ocean, he who sails on ruined sails and a blackened hull, beware the Abyssal Kraken and her captain, Night Terror."

( Captain Night Terror is you btw, Night for short.)

The sea was black in the stormy night, as if a bottomless pit where the failures of the sea fell.

Upon the crashing waves was the legendary Abyssal Kraken, a ship damaged in appearance but terrifying in legend.

The crew of the Kraken were celebrating a recent raid of three ships worth of Berries, yet the captain, as he always tends to, was alone in his quarters.

Though rumor aboard the Kraken was that the captain was, like all other pirates, searching for the One Piece, that rumor was quickly proven false, as the captain didn't pursue fairytales or the words of any other than himself.

The crew's celebration came to an abrupt halt when a crewman yelled out.

Crewman: Castaway! To the side!

The once joyful pirates now leaned over the ship's side, and indeed saw a woman barely holding onto a broken piece of wood.

Crewman: Throw down a rope! She won't last long in these waves! Someone alert the captain!

The pirates quickly threw a rope down for the woman to catch as the captain was alerted, he steeping out of his cabin to see what upset his crew.

The captain was indeed a walking night terror, his coat worn and covered in barnacles as he carried a rusted sword on his side.

Captain: Where is she? The castaway?

Crewman: Over here captain! We're pulling her up now!

The men finally pulled the woman up to the ship, where it was seen that she wore a once fine black dress, now tattered by the cruel sea.

The Captain quickly covered the woman with his coat as she spoke weakly.

Woman: Thank you...

Captain: What is your name, castaway? Do you have a crew?

Woman: Nico...Straw Hats...

The pirates jumped in surprise.

Crewman: The Straw Hats!? Each of their members carry a hefty bounty sir! We could turn her in and get rich!

The captain smacked the hat off the crewman.

Captain: I'm not in the business of picking fights with other pirates, it's not honorable.

Nico was shivering.

Crewman: She seems uninjured, but she's cold.

Captain: As these waters are. I'll allow her to warm in my cabin, as I have a fireplace.

Nico looked up at the captain, a handsome man who wore scars across his face.

Nico: Thank you...captain...

Nico tried to stand up, but fell into the captain's arms, passed out.

Captain: Bless her soul.

The captain took Nico into his quarters, where after a few days of care, was healthy.

According to Nico, a Marine ship had found the Straw Hats, and she was knocked off the ship during the battle and only survived the ocean because of the piece of wood the clung to.

To the captain's surprise, Nico has eaten a Devil Fruit, which allowed her to copy her own limbs like flowers.

Over the next few days, Nico took to helping around the ship as a means of thanks, and quickly became well liked by the crew despite her somewhat stern demeanor.

One one day, sunny and warm, the captain met Nico as he investigated the condition of his cannons.

Nico: Captain.

Captain: Nico, I'm happy to see you up and about. Are you enjoying your accommodations?

Nico: Yes, though I'm a bit concerned over the safety of your ship.

Captain: As is every shipwright on the seas.

Nico: For good reason. Your hill is damaged, your sails are torn, and the cannons are rusted.

Captain: And working as intended.

Nico: Have you no concern for your ship?

Captain: I have the utmost care. You see, Nico...I died once.

Nico was taken aback.

Nico: But...you're alive now?

Captain: Yes. In my early days of piracy, I was struck through the heart by a blade, yet I healed and live.

Nico: A lucky break.

Captain: Indeed, but all who knew me said I died, so I keep my ship worm to act as an undead menace of the seas.

Nico: Clever.

A crewman approached.

Crewman: The stoves are warming up for dinner sir, will you or Nico be joining us?

Captain: Not me, I will eat in my quarters, though I can't speak for Nico.

Nico: I will also be dining in the captain's quarters.

The crewman and the captain were both taken aback.

Crewman: Uh...I'll...I'll go somewhere else.

The crewman awkwardly left.

Captain: I don't dine with anyone Nico.

Nico: Perhaps you could allow me to, as I wish to know more about you.

Captain: And you're interested in me why?

Nico: You are unique, that and I want to know more about the captain who saved my life.

The captain thought for a moment.

Captain: Very well, I'll allow it.

Nico: Excellent, I look forward to tonight.

Nico left, leaving the usually stern captain a bit dumbfounded.

Timeskip, Captain's Quarters
The ship chef had just delivered the meal of meat and vegetables to the captain along with a second plate for Nico.

The chef made small talk.

Chef: If I may speak of Nico sir.

Captain: You may.

Chef: She has had her eyes on you sir, in a warm way I believe.

Captain: Really? What brings you to this conclusion?

Chef: I've sailed the seas, and I've romanced many women in them, I do believe I know of love when I see it.

Captain: I doubt I could reach high enough for Nico, I am just a filthy pirate.

Chef: Not just a pirate sir, Captain Night Terror.

Nico entered the captain's quarters.

Nico: Gentleman.

The chef picked up his platter.

Chef: I leave you two to eat.

The chef left the captain's quarters, leaving the captain and Nico alone to eat.

Nico: It smells delicious, your chef reminds me of my own.

Captain: Your previous ship had a chef as well?

Nico: Yes, a skilled one. Though a bit perverted in nature.

Captain: I've come to find that most men in culinary are.

The captain and Nico both sat at the table, but not before the captain closed the nearby window.

Captain: The last few nights have been cold, that's good tidings for my ship.

Nico: How so?

The captain sat down at his table.

Captain: Ships will be carrying extra supplies for the cold to wealthier islands, we can raid them for supplies and deliver the extras to the poorer islands.

Nico: Seems like an awfully generous thing for a pirate to do.

Captain: It was in the slums of poverty where I and this ship began, it is only fitting that do what I can for those less fortunate.

Nico sipped her drink.

Nico: You...are a strange man.

Captain: There are all manner of those upon these seas.

The captain and Nico finished their meals.

Nico: That was a lovely meal, thank you captain.

Captain: My pleasure, Nico.

The captain thought on the cold of the night.

Captain: Are your accommodations suitable for this weather?

Nico: Perhaps the cold will get in a bit, but I'll manage.

The captain thought on the chill of the air, and how uncomfortable it could be.

Captain: Perhaps...if it doesn't make you too uncomfortable...you could sleep in my bed tonight.

Nico was taken aback by the captain's suggestion.

Nico: That's a bit of a personal suggestion...

Captain: I meant that you could take my bed and that I would take the floor.

Nico: Won't that be uncomfortable for you?

Captain: I've had harsher nights.

Nico went quiet for a moment.

Nico: No, I won't allow someone who's shown such kindness to me freeze in these conditions.

Captain: So...you wish to share my bed.

Nico: As long as you do not have any disruptive sleeping habits.

Captain: I have none I can recall.

Nico: then we should be excellent bedmates.

The captain and Nico spent the night in the captain's bed, and as the days passed on after, they became close, though neither making a move to show the other their emotions.

Timeskip, Ship Repair Dock
After a few months aboard the Abyssal Kraken, Nico has finally traced her old crew's location as near a ship repair dock.

The captain pulled his ship into port, and as his crew gathered supplies, He spoke to Nico on the dock.

Captain: So...I suppose this is farewell.

Nico: Yes...I believe it is.

The captain and Nico went silent, quietly hoping that the other would speak their feelings for the other.

Captain: Are you sure your crew will be here?

Nico: Certain, they will need to restock supplies on their journey back from their adventure, and this is the nearest dock from their location.

Captain: Good...your safety is of great concern to me.

Nico: I'm grateful to have such a caring person with me...

Unable to say what he so desperately wanted to say, the captain turned back to his ship.

Captain: Farewell Nico Robin...

As the captain walked onto his ship, he felt a sudden push on his back, followed by a pair of arms wrapped around him.

Nico was holding the captaining a tight hug.

Nico: I won't allow...the man I love to leave me.

The captain turned to embrace Nico.

Captain: I was so afraid that you didn't feel the same...

Nico: I do...

Nico leaned in and kissed the captain, the crew watching in awe.

Chef: I knew it.

Nico pulled away and laid her head on the captain's chest.

Nico: Wherever you go, I go. My friends can wait for a bit.

The captain held Nico tightly.

Captain: Thank you, Nico...thank you.

Timeskip, Three months later
The Abyssal Kraken Crew had made contact with the Straw Hats, and agreed to meet at a safe spot of the sea.

The spotter saw the Straw Hat ship come across the horizon, and the captain and Nico waited anxiously for the Straw Hats to board.

Nico: I can't wait to introduce you to my crew, they will love you...

Nico looked at the rough ship, crew, and captain.

Nico: Hopefully.

Captain: I can ensure that we are a far more charming than we seem.

Nico kissed the captain on the cheek.

Nico: I know you are...(Y/N).

You: I love it when you say my name.

Nico: And I love you...

Nico hugged you as a ring shined on her finger.

Nico: My husband.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

153K 638 16
Alrighty this is a bunch of lemons.
10.5K 184 36
Some may be Lemon Angst Fluff Don't have high expectations !! If you have a request Just comment!
102K 833 15
FNIA Reader insert, includes lemons with warnings beforehand if you're not into that as well.
273 0 4
A collection of erotica ! Requests open !