Yozora (The Helpful Fox Senko-San)

Props if you can get the title Easter egg

To serve a country is an honor few have the heart or determination to undertake, and fewer find success in.

But with service comes sacrifice, and to you, those sacrifices were too great, so you went to serve a better cause, one of paid mercenary work.

You left your country's armed forces and joined a private military company, where you climbed the ranks to the role of officer.

You were stationed in Japan where you had the simple tasks of overseeing weapon design and manufacturing.

Your task was simple up until stress built up on you, and you quickly took to your apartment in the city to unwind, often leaving early to further calm yourself.

It would take a miracle to calm you down, and lucky for you, a miracle was waiting in your home.

Upon leaving the elevator to the floor where your apartment was located, the fifteenth to be exact, you noticed a warm light and delicious smell coming from your apartment door.

Expecting that your coworkers had set a surprise for you in light of your stress, you entered your apartment expecting a party or something of the like.

Though not a party, you were still surprised by what you saw.

Over your stove, by a freshly poured cup of brandy, was a curvaceous woman with what appeared to be a fox's ears and what you counted to be at least four tails.

A surprise for sure.

The woman, who's chest was difficult to avert your eyes from, looked at you with a warm smile.

Woman: Oh lovely, you're home.

You were confused at the sight of the woman, but entranced by the smell of the meal she was preparing.

You: I'm assuming my coworkers hired you to help me unwind?

The woman tilted her head in confusion.

Woman: Hired? Nope, I came her of my own accord to help you relax. My name is Yozora.

You: Yozora? It has a ring to it, I like it.

Yozora giggled.

Yozora: My, you are such a flirt.

Yozora then put the finishing touches are the meal she made and placed it on the table.

Yozora: I made this just for you, steak with rice and two sauces for your choosing, along with your favorite brandy.

The meal looked absolutely delicious, and though you would normally question why a woman in an odd outfit was making you delicious food, your were in no place mentally to question anything.

You: Thank you...Yozora.

Yozora: Of course, now eat up, you must be hungry.

You ate the meal as Yozora watched you, her head in her hands with a warm smile on her lips.

You: So tell me, Yozora, why exactly are you here?

Yozora: Because you needed to relax.

You: That's it?

Yozora: That's it. Your case was very particular, so I decided to help you myself, I usually send other demigods to do this sort of thing.

You: There are more like you? And you are their boss?

Yozora: Yes, and in a way.

You: Interesting.

You were intrigued by Yozora's apparent supernatural background.

You: You must pardon me for being a bit taken aback, as I'm not accustomed to having such a talented cook in my home.

Yozora giggled.

Yozora: You really are a flirt. Be careful, as I won't be held responsible for what happens if you keep flustering me.

You smiled with a blush at the directness of Yozora.

You then finished the meal Yozora had prepared.

You: Thank you Yozora, that was delicious.

Yozora: I'm happy you enjoyed it.

You then yawned and reached your arms upward, fatigue taking you.

Yozora: It seems you are tired, you should rest.

Yozora floated, her feet never touching the floor, to the couch across the room, and sat down waiting for you.

Yozora: Come here.

You approached Yozora, and proceeded to sit next to her.

Yozora: Not there...

Yozora patted her lap.

Yozora: Here, lay your head on my lap.

Once again, normally you would be hesitant to accept an odd woman's advances, but you were too tired and charmed by Yozora to say no.

You laid your head on Yozora's lap, soft and warm, she pet your head as you relaxed your body, your aching muscles easing with rest.

You: I don't believe I've felt so at ease. And I don't believe I've met a woman more charming.

Yozora giggled

Yozora: You silly man.

You eased into Yozora's lap, loosening your collar in comfort.

You: So how long will you be pampering me?

Yozora: Until I trust that you are happy.

You: Such a paradox...

Yozora: How so?

You: I believe I'm only happy with you around.

Yozora playfully hit your chest.

Yozora: Oh, stop it!

Yozora smiles warmly as you began to feel the sweet embrace of sleep take you.

You: I hope you stay for a long time, Yozora.

Yozora blushed.

Yozora: I will, you silly man.

Yozora kisses your forehead as you fall asleep on her lap.