𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙂𝙪𝙮 |...

De peachyyytaetae

Your teacher was the most flirtatious guy ever. But you got matched with him on Tinder. ☀︎ ︎25/6/2020 book pu... Mai multe

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩
𝙇𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙨
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧
𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙧𝙩
𝙄𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙮 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙥𝙩.1
𝙄𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙮 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙥𝙩.2
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚
𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙
𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙎𝙖𝙮 𝙉𝙤
𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙃𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙩.1: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙩.2: 𝙎𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙈𝙚
𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚
𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙚
𝙎𝙖𝙮 𝙃𝙞
𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙒𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙐𝙥
𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙣𝙚
𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙩
𝘼 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥, 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩?
𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙮
𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙠
𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧
"𝙅𝙤𝙨𝙝."
𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙚𝙮𝙨
𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙧...𝙃𝙞𝙨
𝘼 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙-𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧
𝙁𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪
𝘼 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚
𝘿𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙈𝙚 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙥𝙩. 1
𝘿𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙈𝙚 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙥𝙩.2
𝘼 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚
𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙃𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮
𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨
𝙐𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮
𝘼 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚
𝘽𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝙃𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙
𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙎𝙖𝙛𝙚
𝙎𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙐𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥
𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣
𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩
𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙
𝙐𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙋𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙁𝙪𝙯𝙯𝙞𝙚𝙨
𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙃𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙔𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙧
𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚
𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙖𝙘
𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
'𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙞𝙚'
𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝘼 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝘼𝙨 𝘼 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨
𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙨
𝘼𝙜𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙮
𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙙
𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙
𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘼𝙞𝙙
𝙍𝙪𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚
𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚
𝙏𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝙐𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙢
𝙀𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚
𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣
𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝘼𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙇𝙞𝙚𝙨
𝙑𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙩.1
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡
𝘼 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚
𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢
𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙤𝙛 𝙐𝙨
𝘼𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙
𝙄 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚
𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡
[𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙] 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪

𝙒𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝘿𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

4K 232 164
De peachyyytaetae

I hopped through the corridor with my textbooks in my hands.

"Seohyun, why're you so happy today?" Lyla asked with a smile on her face as she was affected by my happiness too.

"I don't know," I shrugged after thinking for a bit, "I'm just happy."

"Don't lie to me Seohyun. Did you do something with Jungkook? Did..yah, just tell me! You weren't like this yesterday... What happened!" She attacked me with thousands of questions.

"Calm down,"I hushed and placed my hands on her shoulders.

She pouted.

"I'm alright. For real! Nothing happened last night..."

I doubted my words.

I remembered what happened last night. After Jimin left, I walked back to my room and slept but my fever worsened when I thought of the moments that I had with Jimin.

"Seohyun?" Lyla asked while waving her hand in front of me.

I shook my head clearing my mind.

"Let's just go now, we're gonna be late."

I have a boyfriend. I have Jungkook already.

I was writing my notes as a preparation for the coming lesson when some familiar giggles took my attention.

I turned to the door. Outside the classroom, it was Jungkook and Jin-Hwan.

"Fuck, you met that chick before?"

"Easy job, I even did more," Jungkook replied Jin-Hwan with a smirk.

Jin-Hwan covered his mouth. "Wooo.. Damn bro, I need to learn from you."

I thought Jungkook didn't like him yesterday? Now they're like brothers.

"Well, it's never hard for me, who am I? I'm fucking Jeon Jungkook."

"Nah, I don't trust you yet, I need proof," Jin-Hwan continued, "you know your little girlfriend, have you made out with her?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and remained silent.

"I knew it. You aren't so strong like I thought Jungkook. I thought you can make every girl fall for you."

Jungkook glared at him and replied with annoyance, "she did fall for me. She just...didn't want to have sex with me."

Jungkook ruffled his hair. He's ashamed for that.

He wasn't as powerful as everyone said.

I broke his record for 'no one rejected before'.

"That will be the proof then. Your only chance. If not, I'm gonna tell my friends about this," Jin-Hwan challenged.

Jungkook being that ambitious man, he nodded his head.

Their conversation ended there before they entered the classroom. Jungkook placed his big arm on Jin-Hwan's shoulders. They both walked like models.

What did they mean? What chance?

"Hey baby," Jungkook greeted with a peck on my cheek.

"Hey."

Jin-Hwan eyed me and sent me a flying kiss.

Ew.

I focused on my notes again.

"Good morning Class," Mr. Wang said loudly and that did wake a few students.

"Morning Mr. Wang," all of us replied with no enthusiasm.

"Oh come on, move your bodies! Wake up! It's your favorite class! Maths class..." Mr. Wang began his everyday routine of cheering us up.

I flipped to a new page of my notebook and wrote a paragraph, just for fun.

Dear I don't know, me?

Seohyun, what's wrong with you! You are excited for the whole morning yet you have no idea why. Nothing special
happened lately right? Yeah, or am I growing more feelings towards Jungkook? So I feel excited all the time when I'm at school? Yeah it must be. I'm sure.

Guess I like Jungkook a lot, of course, he's my only baby.

"Ah..that's why." Lyla had been staring at my notes for a long time and she read it.

"Lyla! You fucking bitch!"

"Damn she hot when she mad."

We both turned around. Jin-hwan comfortably sat on his chair, almost lying on it, while looking at us.

"What did she write?"

Now it's Jungkook.

Damn how many people had been staring at me writing?

"She wrote-" Lyla struggled when I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Don't you dare telling anyone, I'm gonna fucking kill you Lyla," I threatened and my gaze grew sharp like a knife stabbing at her soul.

"Tell me Lyla, you're the best," Jungkook smiled sweetly at her.

"She said she's feeling more excited now going to school because of you!"

Soon, all eyes on us.

Because Lyla just shouted out loud.

Mr. Wang asked, "who's getting excited because of Maths?"

Everyone laughed and with that, the attention was gone.

I exhaled.

Thank goodness.

Suddenly a pair of warm hands massaged my shoulders.

I flinched and faced Jungkook.

I bashfully bit my lips and gave him a sheepish grin. "W..what are you doing? Jungkook?"

"I love you baby, you're honestly the best girl ever."

I blushed.

"Ugh my fucking eyes hurt from looking at you guys," Lyla complained and pinched the bridge of her nose like she was stressful.

"Just shut up!" I giggled.

"Nevermind, being single is another kind of happiness," she said and turned back to Mr. Wang.

"I really do Seohyun. You're so gorgeous. You're so nice. You never disobeyed me. You listened to me. And you trusted me all the time," he confessed.

Although somehow, that few sentences brought pain in my heart, it's okay, cause he loved me just like how I did.

"Really?" I pouted.

"You cutie, you don't trust me?" Jungkook asked and sat straight.

"No I trust you of cou-"

"Look, 3," he paused and I scrunched up my face.

"Huh? I don't get it-"

"2, 1," he stopped before he shouted,

"I FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING LOVE KIM SEOHYUN! SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND AND SHE'S MINE! NO ONE CAN TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME. I LOVE HER JUST SO SO SO DAMN MUCH!"

"Oh my gosh! Jungkook!" My jaw dropped and I widened my eyes. I kept on trying to pull him down because he just stood up while shouting in the middle of the class.

I was slightly embarrassed, I wanted to find a place to hide now but at the same time, I was proud as I knew girls around me wanted to be his girlfriend so much yet I did it, I won, they lost.

I hope more people heard it just now.

Yes, I'm his girlfriend, you guys aren't.

I flustered.

"Stand outside." Mr. Wang had finally reached his limit.

"Sure," Jungkook said unbothered, "anything for my baby girl."

He walked to my side and left a kiss at the back of my hand before he finished the last sentence.

This boy surely knows how to take my heart.

I got butterflies in my stomach.

Some girls squeaked beside me.

"Wae!! Am I not pretty enough to be his girlfriend!"

"Fuck he's so romantic."

"I need him."

"Can you guys just stop?" Lyla crossed her arms and stared at me.

"Sorry but no." I glanced at Jungkook who's now standing at the corridor. He put his hands in his pockets and leaned against the wall. He gave me a wink before he looked away.

Now, I was sure, those excited feelings, were because of Jungkook, no one else.

To be continued...

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

258K 16K 52
Park Jimin's first encounter with his new teacher wasn't the best. No, for sure it was the worst. He hated the older man. But the thing is, Mr. Jeon...
30.4K 1K 15
Just getting out of high school, you had a bit of trouble choosing a career. Eventually, you discovered your love for teaching. Your college gives yo...
33.3K 1.2K 23
Top-JK (MxB) Jeon Jungkook is a professor from Harvard one of the best universities in the world he's the the best law professor and lawyer giving cl...
317K 14.1K 18
[HIGHEST RANKING: #1 jkfanfic #1 on jkff #4 btsjk] "I..I've heard of a lot of rumours, about the people who worked in your company, they all died aft...