Sun Mere Hamsafar (MANAN)

By Taniya002

This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life w... More

Character Sketch Part 1
Character Sketch Part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Cover
Chapter 7
New Members
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
One more character
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Heartbreaking News πŸ’”πŸ’”
NOTE
Good News
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
NOTE
Story Alert

Chapter 27

2.8K 190 14
By Taniya002

Writer's POV.....

Mr. Malhotra went back to Pune as he has work there. And rest of the friends were at Malhotra mansion only as Manik had insisted them to stay. After long years they were together.

It was noght. All were on their respective rooms. Nandini entered their room after checking that anyone needs anything or not. As she entered she searched for Manik. There he was standing on the balcony.

Nandini went near him and hugged him from behind.

Manik: Why it always happens with me Nandini??

As he told that Nandini broke the hug and came in front of him. She saw tears on his eyes.

Nandini: Manik what happened?? Why are you crying??

Manik: You know Nandini....jab bhi main tumhe baccho ke sath dekhta hu na mujhe bohot proud feel hota hain. Kitna dhyan rakhte ho tum unke. Kaha tum aur kaha....Nyonika....jiske pass apne bete ke liye time hi nahi tha. Time to choro, jise apne bete ka koi fiker hi nahi tha, na hain. Wo to hamesha mera bura chahti hain.

He fall on his knees and palmed his face. A mother is always a mother. And a child is always a child who needs their mother no matter how much they are grown up. Same goes to Manik. He never got his mother's love. He is grown up know but he is still a kid from inside who craves for his mother.

Nandini can't see him in that state. She sat in front of him and hugged him.

Nandini: Manik sshhh....bas bas ab nahi rote baccha. I'm there na with you?? And I'll always be there. Please don't cry.

Sometimes you have to become the parent of your partner on their broken state. And Nandini is proving that. Whenever Manik craves for his parents Nandini becomes the one. Same goes with Nandini also. Whenever she needs her parents there is always Manik as her parent.

After some time breaking the hug she wiped his tears and kissed his forehead lovingly.

Nandini: Manik see main jaise mere baccho ke liye hu na thik waise hi main tumhare liye bhi hu. I'm there for you. And always remember that you are my first baby. And I will always take care of you.

Manik looked at her and cupped her face.

Manik: Thank you so much for coming in my life Nandini.

Nandini: And thank you to you too for coming in my life. I love you so much.

Manik: I love you more.

They again hugged each other. After some time they broke the hug and she made him stand properly and took inside. She gave him water and he drank it in one go.

Nandini: Manik it's quite late. You must sleep now.

She turned to keep the glass when Manik held her hand. She turned towards him.

Nandini: Kya hua Manik?? You need anything??

Manik: Yes.

Nandini: Kya??

Manik: I need you.

She smiled and went near him and held his hands.

Nandini: You never have to ask. I'm all yours.

Without wasting anytime he took her lips. It was a wild kiss. Breaking the kiss Manik took Nandini on his protective arms and laid her on the bed and hovered over her. He again kissed her. Then he slowly started worshiping her body. He was reducing his frustrations through his acts. Tears were continuously flowing down from Nandini's eyes out of pleasure but moreover pain. She clutched the bed sheet tightly as Manik was very much harsh on her. But she didn't uttered a word as she knew that he not in his state to think. Both slept on each other's arms after their heavy makeout session.

Next day morning.....

Nandini's sleep broke due to immense pain on her lower part. She untangled Manik's hand and sat on the bed with great difficulty clutching the bed sheet upto her chest. She looked at Manik who was sleeping peacefully. Seeing him a smile appeared on her lips. She kissed his forehead and kept ruffling his soft silky hairs and rested her head on the headboard.

After some time Manik opened his eyes and saw Nandini who was resting her head on the headboard with eyes closed and her one hand on his head. He smiled and sat beside him.

Manik: Good morning jaan.

Nandini opened her eyes and smiled seeing him.

Nandini: Good morning.

Manik: Why are you sitting like this??

Nandini didn't wanted to tell him about her present condition as he will feel bad that he is responsible for her condition.

Nandini: Bas aise hi. I'm gonna take bath.

As she stood up she hissed in pain.

Manik: Kya hua??

She sat on the bed carefully. Manik wore his boxer and went near her.

Manik: Nandini kya hua?? Did you get hurt??

Nandini: Nahi Manik I'm fine.

Manik: Now I get it. You got hurt from me right?? For last night??

Nandini: Nahi Manik. Aisa kuch nahi hain. Main to bas....

Manik: Stop lying Nandini. I know it's because of me. Stupid me. I always hurt you. Tumne bataya kyun nahi dammit??

Nandini: Isiliye nahi bataya. Stop cursing yourself Manik. Isme tumhara koi galati nahi hain. Tum kal apne hosh me nahi the.

Manik: Then you could have slapped me na?? I'm seriously a stupid, idiot. Tumhe ye sab....

Nandini: Shut up Manik. Bohot ho gaya. Tum hote kaun ho huh?? Tum aise kaise mere husband ko yeh sab keh sakte ho?? How dare you!!

Manik: Nandini.....

Nandini: Not a single word.

Manik: Fine.

Saying this he took her on his arms and headed towards the washroom.

Nandini: Manik what are you doing??

Manik: Tumne mujhe kaha na not a word now I'm telling you keep quiet.

Nandini: Aree....

Manik: Agar tumne firse kuch kaha na then you know very well that how can shut you up.

Nandini smiled and thought to do some naughty acts to distract him. Manik put her down on the floor under the shower and switched on the shower. Nandini encircled her hands on his neck and pecked his lips tiptoeing.

Nandini: How will you shut me Mr. Husband Malhotra??

Manik: Oo so Mrs. Wife Malhotra wants to know how I'll shut her up??

He said with a smirk putting her hairs behind her ears.

Nandini: Yes.

Manik: Okay so I will fuck you till you beg me to stop.

Hearing him she became scared. Manik laughed seeing her scared face.

Manik: Kya hua Mrs. Malhotra?? Aap to dar gaye.

Nandini: Manik shut up. I'm....I'm not scared. Late ho raha hain. Baccho ko bhi uthana hain.

Manik: Jo hukum mere aka.

He said bowing. Then both took shower together. After that Manik rapped her with towel and made her sit on the bed. He brought an ointment for her and sat kneeling down on the floor in front of her.

Nandini: Manik what are you doing??

Manik: Sshhh....not a word.

He slowly put her towel little upwards so that he can apply the ointment. He put the ointment carefully not to hurt her anymore and blowed air on her area. She smiled looking at his care towards her. After that both changed themselves in casuals and left the room.

To be continued.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 31.5K 50
no description ☺☺☺ continuation of Life with my Knight. Read the first book to continue this
47.6K 2.8K 64
What happens the person you love calls you for her weddings will you able your get back to your love or will it get an end... Published on:23/24June...
312K 13.9K 47
Hiiii guys.....Its my first story.... Its just my imagination. plssss..ignore mistakes... Nandini:Manik how is our love story..? Manik:I haven't ex...
95.1K 6.3K 41
𝕀π•₯'𝕀 𝕒 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ 𝕠𝕗 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕄𝔸ℕ𝔸ℕ. ℙ𝕖𝕖𝕑 π•šπ•Ÿ π•₯𝕠 π•œπ•Ÿπ• π•¨ π•žπ• π•£π•–.☻︎☻︎