The Puppet's Story

Від TheLastChoiceNovels

"The purple man he.. WAAAAAHH!" The child's spirit started sobbing madly. "It's okay.." The Puppet reassured... Більше

A Living Marionette
An Unwound Music Box
Night 2
Toy Chica POV
A Day In The Box
Jeremy's Failure
Jeremy Fitzgerald
The Temporary Closing
Day Five Of The Closing
Re-Re-Opening
Balloon Boy POV
Is It True? Is It Time?
Is It True? Is It Time? -Part Two-
Epilogue
Author's Note

Saving The Others

290 12 1
Від TheLastChoiceNovels

The Puppet dropped the purple man and ran frantically, picking up Toy Chica and throwing her outside. He continued grabbing everyone, and throwing them outside. He held up The Mangle in pain, as he threw him outside. The restaurant's ceiling started collapsing. The Puppet's eyes widened. "Foxy." He said. He started to sprint, looking for Foxy "FOXY?!? FOXY!!!!" He screamed, as he found Foxy powered off by Kids Cove. The Puppet grabbed Foxy and started sprinting to the exit. The Puppet skidded on the ground, as he kicked open the door, throwing Foxy on the ground outside. The sun just started rising. It was dawn. The Puppet started running outside as well, but got crushed by a big block of ceiling. The Puppet attempted to crawl outside, but another stone crushed his legs. "I completed my vow.... Now, I have sacrificed myself for you all. You are free. Now roam, my children.... Roam." A block of ceiling smashed onto his head, crushing it, as the animatronics had a blue glow surrounding them. The spirits of the children left the animatronics, free to roam. The Puppet had one last look at the spirits and then.... Died.

The End

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

167K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
207K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
The Boy Who Read Minds ✔️ Від Veronica

Наукова фантастика

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.1M 37.6K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...