What's The Detective's Name?✓...

By Qalb-E-Katib

◦•●◉✿ Bismillahi Rahmanir Rahim ✿◉●•◦ [ 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐦 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1 ] ✓ Fathima Rahman,a you... More

Synopsis
Character Sketch
#(1)Meeting Each other
#(2) It's a Murder!
#(3) Who can Find more?
#(4)What? we are... neighbors?
#(5) Evidences reveal something
#(6) More clues!
#(7)The reaveal of the Diary!
#(8) There's much more in the diary.
#(9) Things are getting more interesting!
#(10)Who is she?
#(11) You look better in hijab
#(12) Chasing(part 1)
#(13) Chasing (part 2)
#(14) The Sketch of Kidnapper!
#(15) Plots over Plots
#(16) Killer is dead!
#(17)Dr. Daniel's killer or Dr. Daniel is the killer?
#(18) Meteor Shower
#(19) A big disclose!
#(19)The Train Journey of Fahad and Fathima
#(20)Tear your cloth!What!
#(22) Nameless Father
#(23)Mr Hafiz's Confession
#(24) An unwanted case solved
#(25) Attack at Midnight
#(26) The Real Killer
#(27) Dark Detective Agent
#(28)An unrevealed Truth
#(29) Unknotting the knots.
Epilogue
Last Words

#(21)Killer X

154 34 21
By Qalb-E-Katib

Fahad

"Listen , I don't want it ! I am okay! Please! "

" No way! Doctor said you have to take the injection! Or else your hand will have infection!"

" No! I don't want it!"

" You need it!"

Oh my Allah! Fathima is forcing me to take INJECTION! The only thing I fear after Allah is Injection! Don't know it looks creepy to pinch someone with that sharp pin!

"Ok, doctor,is there any other way to prevent the infection? This coward is refusing to take it!"Fathima says to the Doctor.

" COWARD? Who is coward? Didn't you see that how I rescued you?"

" Yep, I saw it! But you are afraid of an injection! Are you a kid? "

" No, I just....hate it!"

" No worries,we have another way,but it's troublesome to you." The doctor says.

" Doctor! I can accept anything without injection!"

" Ok,then you have to take a medicine 3 times up to 15 days, without any break and you can't miss a single dose."

" What! 15 days? Fahad it's impossible for you! You don't take care of your health!"

" No, I will! Believe me! I will take the medicine regularly!"

" Promise?"

" Promise."

" Ok then I will tell the nurse to give that medicine to your wife.And you take care of your husband, lady." the doctor says to Fathima.

" WHAT!!!! WHO IS HIS WIFE? WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!!! YOU SHOULD WATCH YOUR TONGUE , DOCTOR!!!!"
Fathima says to the doctor as if she is eating him.

" I am sorry!..... please!... excuse me..." The doctor says with trembling tone which clears that he is totally afraid.
The doctor frightenedly leave the room.

"Listen girl,you need to be calm," Mrs Ruby says patting Fathima's shoulder.

"How could he say it,Mrs Ruby? He should have been more careful without knowing about us!"

" He was,not only him,most of the people will think you a couple! Hahahha isn't it obvious?"Mr David says with a smirk.

" What? You too?" Fathima says blushing.

I also blush but I try hard to hide it.

" I think...you two look.." Mrs Ruby says smiling.

"Nothing! Mrs Ruby , listen thanks for helping us so much! We are actually going to now another place ,we are in a hurry" I say while getting up from the bed I was sitting.I stopped her thought by changing the topic.

"Where are you guys going? "

"Sorry we can't tell you that." Fathima says with a sad look.

" No problem ,we understand."

"So....we really have to leave now."

"But would you not come to our home? I mean,we live in here and we would be happy if you join us for a dinner!"

" No,we actually... can't..." Fathima tries to say.

" No,we can! We can join you! And surely we will join you tonight!" I say stopping Fathima.

" Oh my God ! Really? I am very glad,Mr Fahad! We will be waiting for you!" Mrs Ruby adds excitement to her words.

(Fathima's POV)

I am shocked to see Fahad accepting her invitation but he is not that kind of person,he has some motive.So,I put my eyes at him to ask him,he says with his eyes to be patient.

How did we understand each other's words by eyes! Oh.... forget that, Fathima! I have to find why? What is Fahad's motive? Has he got some evidence which relates Mrs Ruby and Mr David?

"Fathima,we should leave now for Mr.Hafiz 's home..." Fahad says breaking my thoughts.

" Hmm.... We shall leave now Mrs Ruby..... Thank you so much..."

" Why are you saying like we are not going to meet again? See you at the dinner! I will make Indian food for you!"

" Aww.. Insha Allah we will come.." I say with a suspicious tone.

I and Fahad,have left the hospital saying goodbye to Mr David and Mrs Ruby.

"You should have rested in the hospital..."

" Look,we don't have enough time! We have to go to Mr.Hafiz immediately! "

Fahad calls a cab and enters in the back sit with me .

" Why are you sitting here? Can't you sit in the front seat?" I frowned to Fahad when sitting in the seat.

"No, I have to talk to you about..."

"Ok,ok got it,sit here."I say quickly.

After the cab starts moving,I say,

" So,why did you accept the invitation? Are you interested in having dinner with Mr.David and Mrs Ruby? " I say with narrow eyes.

" No way! I accepted it because there is a chance of getting evidence from Mrs Ruby."

" But how?"

" Actually, I noticed that that woman didn't come to kill you.She came to kill Mrs Ruby."

" What?"

" Yep, you didn't notice but I did.And not only she wanted to kill Mrs Ruby but also she wanted to frame Mr David in the murder of Mrs Ruby! "

" Say it clearly."

" If we assume it from beginning,if she wanted to kill you,then she wouldn't go to act at the time when Mrs Ruby and Mr David were in the toilet. Her motive was to kill Mrs Ruby when Mr David was in the toilet.
Like we suspected Mr David of her death as there was no one in the toilet.So, very cleverly she waited for the chance to go near Mrs Ruby, when you went near to her body she thought you Mrs Ruby as you and Mrs Ruby were wearing same color dress.But she failed because of me."

"But why didn't you tell that to us before?"

" We have to go confirm first,is my suspense true or not.And as you said,she told you that she was told to kill you by the killer we are looking for,it can also be a trap for us.The killer woman must have met the woman who tried to kill Mrs Ruby in the train. The killer is a woman,so we are sure that she is the same woman who attacked you in the London Bridge."

" But why did the killer told her to act like dead? She could kill her at once and leave the place! "

" That woman was a little stupid. She couldn't understand the killer's trick,
The killer wanted that she mistook you as Mrs Ruby! Because that woman actually wanted to kill Mrs Ruby ,not you! But the killer wanted you to be dead! So,the killer told her to act dead, as the killer knows that we are detectives and we will definitely come to see if anyone dies in the train! "

" Oh my Allah! The killer did all this! And she can't get caught because the whole accuse is on that woman actually!"

" Yes.But there's one thing which made me accept the invitation.I would still not accept me if I didn't notice that thing."

" What thing?"

" That woman...she was giving a angry look to Mr David again and again.Looked like Mr David knew that woman and she knew Mr David. And I could see Hatred in her eyes."

" So you can read eyes also?" I say mockingly.

" Huh,not funny ! Yes, I can read eyes also except yours."

" What? "

" Nothing!"

" No,you said you can read eyes except mine's ! Is there any problem with my eyes?" I say narrowing my eyes.

" Yes,your eyes are actually scary!" Fahad says with a smirk which ckears he is joking.

"Shut up ! You don't dare to stare at my eyes!!!" I say shouting.

"Look, I was talking about this."

I frown my eyes at him.

" So,we are going to investigate that woman?"

" No,first we will go to Mr Hafiz's place.His life is in Danger.The killer woman is still in this city."

" Isn't it odd to call her killer woman? Maybe we can name her some secret name?"

" You decide", Fahad says.It is clear that he hasn't any interest in it.

"Killer X ."

"Killer X? That sounds like a male killer's name?"

" You are really making difference between male and female! A killer is Killer! No matter if he is male or  female. "

" Fine! I don't have any grudges against woman ...." Fahad says while rolling his eyes.

" Sir, we have reached ," the cab driver says stopping the cab in front of a beautiful home with a nice garden.

I get out of the cab and Fahad brings his wallet out, but he can't take money out of it as his one hand is injured.The cab driver stares him.

"Let me do it," I take out my purse and when I try to take money out of it, I realize I also can't move my one hand.

"Had you two got into a fight?"The cab driver says weirdly.

" No!" We say together.

" Then why one hand of each of you is injured like that?"

" Actually...forget that! You want the money , nah? Wait we are giving you" I say with a annoyed voice.

I take the purse with one hand and I ask Fahad to take out some money out of  it.

"No, I will give the money.You take out the money of my wallet" ,Fahad says bringing near his wallet to me.

" There's no need, I can give it" I say taking my purse  near to him.

" No, I said I can give it ,ok?"

"But I said I will !"

"You are being stubborn , Fathima!" Fahad says with a shrugging voice.

" So you are! Let me give it!"

" No, I will give it!"

" You wanna fight me? "

" You dare not!"

" You...."

" You ! You are just...." Fahad says angrily.

" Let me..." I say more angrier.

"STOOOOOOPPPPPPP!!!!! GIVE ME! GIVE ME!" The cab driver says grabbing the wallet and purse of mine.

"What the hell? Give us our wallet and purse!" Fahad says loudly .

" You two are messing with me! You have wasted my time ! So I will take double payment! " The cab driver says angrily.

" From you And You!" He points his finger at me and Fahad.

Then he takes out some money of my purse and then Fahad's wallet. Then he returns it to us and leave from there furiously.

"Is he insane?"

"Maybe."

(A/N: I pity that driver!😂 Poor guy stuck into these two people's fight.
And who is insane,guys? That driver?
Or Fahad and Fatima?)

So, how's everything going?
Good?
(Don't wanna listen bad)
Vote, Comment and share
Please force me to write more more because I am lazy but I want to write!!!!!

Allah bless ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192 15 10
This is about a girl who is too afraid to come out of her shell . She has gone through something that has put her in a difficult situation . She is a...
1.6K 230 14
~Arhan Mirza~ "Your One Innocent Mistake and I will turn Your life into Hell" ~ZamZam Farooqui~ "Mistakes Are Proof that you are trying, it's part of...
265K 20.6K 31
She has been keeping that secret in her heart for years and years, risking her every relationship. She has been accused. She has been hurt. She has b...
141 9 12
Zahra and Hamza. Hamza and Zahra. It was no simple task for their names to be heard side by side. For their story was a complicated one. A sorrowful...