THE MAFIA'S BEAUTY

By temanguby

Likhwalethu Rosewood finds herself running in the woods having just witnessed her parent's massacre by none o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (EDITED)
Chapter 5 (EDITED)
Chapter 6 (EDITED)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PLEASE HELP!

Chapter 22

1.2K 69 3
By temanguby

Can you imagine sitting in a plane with the presidents of China and America both carrying their micelles ready to blast each other up with just you in the middle, well that is how I felt my eyes going from one to the other as they killed each other with their eyes. It got to the point where it was just so funny as I tried stifling a laugh because these men were acting like five year olds.

My eyes stayed on the game before I got myself killed here. I was just so thankful that the plane had landed waiting for the first sign to leave so I could run out and never look back. I really hoped they could keep it together through their stupid game because a war was something we did not need not even in the slightest. The flight attendants walked around taking this and that walking here and there finally moving to the door opening it. I sat there playing with my phone the other two guys also on their phones now stealing glances now and again from each when the other was not looking.

This was really a show to watch, really entertaining if I was not afraid of a war. A tall, young and beautiful attendant wearing her uniform came to Klaus whispering something in Klaus's ear he nodding his head the attendant walking away Klaus unbuckled his belt.

"We are free to go," He said standing up as I sighed locking the phone tucking it in the pocket of my shorts unbuckling my belt standing up picking my bag and making my way behind Klaus yet in front of Rafael.

Sun rays blinded me as soon as I walked to the door, the sun about to kick the bucket sending its beautiful orange rays, the sky already dimming already making it known that the darkness was coming.

Fresh cool air kissed my skin sending my hair from my face, waving on my back. Taking a deep breath I took a step followed by another careful not fall over because imagine the embarrassment of rolling over the stairs in front of all these men, the guards were already there waiting in stand still, I could see two cars already waiting there two guards waiting next to each car looking around to see on anyone who would pounce out of nowhere. Klaus was standing at the ground talking to his men before turning to me as I got near taking the last step.

"That is your car and Harley can't stop texting on why we are taking so long." He said showing me to the car that would take me to the Roderou castle where Harley was waiting impatiently.

"Thank you," I said turning around seeing Rafael walk down only to stop besides me looking as if he would throw a tantrum on how he did not want to be here.

"Okay guys, I will leave you to it then, have fun," I said warily not wanting to leave them alone but just having to trust that they will act like grown men and keep it together. I turned around taking a step away towards the car only for Rafael to fall into step next to me walking besides me as we walked in silence, comfortable in our silence, the sun shining we getting closer and closer to the car.

Getting there I turned looking at him as he stared at me.

"Promise me you won't get in a fight with him, we can't afford a war right now." I said staring at him barely seeing past that awful beard. He nod his head we standing there not really knowing what to say to each other yet not being able to just walk away from the other. A movement caught the corner of my eye Klaus waiting with the door of their car looking at us with wary eyes.

"I will see you then," I said awkwardly not knowing whether to hug him or just shake his hand or nothing. This was so frustrating.  Did not know what we were, did not know what we were doing. I think we were past just being friends yet I might be reading too much into things. I turned around sliding into the car with him helping me his hand on mine having sat I turned to look at him giving him a smile before he let go closing the door seeing the shadow of his body through the tinted window my driver walking in and the car moving as my eyes stayed on him he not moving as I turned around watching him through the back window until he turned around walking towards Klaus and getting into their car.

I turned around looking forward to spending time away from the house and just being away from it all. I was a workaholic yet at some point in time I had to let loose because everything that had been happening was just too much.

We drove into a high way going miles and miles looking at the beautiful green trees moving besides the road. Nature was one of the things I loved so much, it was just so beautiful and just natural. It was dark outside street lights making it glorious. My mind drifted off to the men thinking of what they would be doing right now and how the poker night was going.

The car slowed down only to move again and twenty minutes later we were pulling in the circular drive way it looking bigger and bigger with the lights of the house on making it look like a fancy hotel, everything was shinny and elegant. The door was opened for me as I stepped outside walking up the stairs only for the doors to be thrown open a scream tearing the air as she came running nearly knocking me to the ground.

"Wow, you are really here, I thought Klaus was playing with me, I have our night planned out girl, come on in." Harley said dragging me inside the house as I tried catching everything she was saying her excitement apparent making me laugh being dragged around the house finding myself in their room.

I will not lie and pretend as if I was not jealous, I could barely swallow with envy turning me green. They had everything, a beautiful warm home, a loving relationship which was something I wish to have one day but it seemed so out of reach at this point. I sat down on the large bed which felt like I was diving in large feathers made in heaven. The room was large like really large personally decorated to be neutral for both female and male yet still classy and hella fancy. I sighed looking over as she pulled outfits out of the closets which was just as big as my bedroom back at the Vintage estate and that room was big if I might say.

"Okay, I have these two sexy outfits for you, pick but I definitely love this one," She said holding out a red silky shirt that would probably go just below my ass with a black lacy lingerie.

"That is hot, where are we going I feel like getting wasted," I said standing up and pouring myself a glass of whisky from the living room coming back as she danced around popping her ass making me laugh as I joined her we popping our ass together them touching each other as we laughed out loud.

I had never had a best friend besides my mother and it was fun and I was happy. I gave her the glass as she drowned it putting down the glass showing me her outfit which was a spaghetti strapped silky dress that would just end under her butt hugging her body showing some cleavage.

"We are going to a club girl, I want to party until I drop." She replied making me throw my head back and laugh.

"Please show me to a bathroom so I can take a bath," I said feeling so excited not wanting to wait anymore. She led me to the room next to theirs which was also so fabulous and large. I walked in telling her to also be fast so we can leave soon, I walked into the bathroom walking in the shower the warm water cascading down my silky yet bruised skin. I did not even know how I would look in the outfit as my skin was black and purple with bruises yet I could care less.

Tonight all sense was thrown out and I was stepping out of my comfort zone having fun which I had not had in my whole life. Two minutes I was done and that was how excited I was. My mind then drifted off to my new friend which I had a deep respect for and hoped that we could just be friends in the least because I could really do with a few friends in this life, people who could have my back as I would have theirs.

I wrapped a black fluffy gown that I could just steal walking out of the bathroom and room back to the couple's room where I saw that she was just walking out too. I guess she was as excited as I was to just get out and let loose. Grabbing my bag I took out my lotion moisturizing my skin and putting on some deodorant.

"So how has it been?" She asked looking at me wary her eyes taking in my skin leaving her frozen where she was as I dropped the towel my whole skin showing. I could see the tears well up as it hit me at what she was probably thinking.

"It's been hard but we trying, and I have been training none stop hence all these bruises." I said trying to explain yet not wanting to seem defensive as that would make her more suspicion.

She could not take her eyes off my skin breathing in and out heavily grief written all over her. I made my way to her placing my hands on her shoulders her eyes moving from my body to my face staring at me looking defeated.

"It's not what you think, I swear, I have just been training and..."I could not even talk wrecking my head of something else I could say to put her at ease. She nod her head not really convinced but willing to let it go for now.

"This is weird," She said wiping away her tears which were streaming down my face. I looked down at our nearly touching naked boobs jumping back laughing.

"So weird," We both laugh the evening going on as we did each other's make-up playing music on the TV and sound system dancing and laughing it being a night I would never forget. I had done this with my mom so many times but it was different with Harley yet I could not just stop missing my mom remembering her laugh, how she would always force me to show some skin instead of always covering my skin with large sweaters and sweats.

I sat on a vanity chair in front of the mirror having done our make-up now Harley trying to do something with my mop of curly hair. I could not feel the pain as she tried to rid of the knots. My mind was elsewhere trying to remember all the good times I had spent with my mom. There was this one time she was angry at dad for working all throughout our trip to Eswatini so we gave him a full glam up while he was passed out all to his nails knowing perfectly well that he had a meeting early at eight in the morning.

Shaking my head I looked up my eyes locking with Harley's eyes staring at me with concern as I gave her a smile of reassurance getting on back.

"I am done," She said walking back as I looked at the mirror loving what she did with my hair as it was now naturally puffed up my dark curls looking more alive with all moisturizer she applied making it all shiny and I loved it.

"Thank you," I said standing up in the black lingerie she had picked out for me sure that she had not worn it yet since it still had the tag. We dressed up which took more than an hour because we danced half the time singing the other with the glass of the whiskey on hand already starting the party the guys long forgotten while our night took a high note. When done dressing having pulled on our heels that could probably kill a person we took selfies going out to the passage asking the guards to take our full body pics laughing and dancing warming up and practising our dance styles already.

It was eight when we finally walked out of the car Harley driving a red and white Chiron while I sat at the passenger's seat the music blasting through the speakers the guards following us in a C-class heading to the club. The Rogerou Island was fully developed, it had a town that had food shops, bar, cloth shops and more while there was also a residential area all paying rent to Klaus himself. I was jealous really taking notes wishing to one day develop something like this in the Vintagè Island. Having to get out of the island to shop was a bitch and expensive, it probably never bothered Rafael before because he had too much money but now it was a pain. We pulled up in the high way from the private road the car easing on the tar making me seat back watching Harley speed up while dancing to the music her coat hanging behind her chair while I hung mine on my shoulders singing along with Noah Cyrus playing toning down our mode as my thoughts drifted off to the men.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 3.7K 35
~~~COMPLETED~~~ Alexia "Lexi" Smirnov is on a journey to make her mafia the strongest and most powerful mafia ever. After leaving her family she is...
145K 2.9K 52
The mafia princess has gone, and the Queen has returned. Born to the most dangerous family in the world, Elle was a beautiful, innocent girl who has...
443K 16.1K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...
1.2M 26.6K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...