𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕙 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕠𝕣...

By josiexmarie04

𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟 Jameson & 𝘛𝘺𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘵... More

~Characters~
~𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝~
~1. 𝓖𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓞𝓾𝓽~
~2. 2019 𝓝𝓑𝓐 𝓓𝓻𝓪𝓯𝓽~
~3. 𝓢𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓱 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻~
4. 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓖𝓪𝓶𝓮
~5. 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓿𝓼 𝓑𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓼~
~6.𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱~
**𝓐\𝓝**
7. 𝓘 𝓗𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼
8. 𝓞𝓾𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓸𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓽𝓪𝓵
9. 𝓢𝓴𝓲𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓷
10. 𝓛𝓸𝓼 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓛𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼
11. 𝓦𝓱𝓸'𝓼 𝓜𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓣𝓸?
12. 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓷
13. 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂
14. 𝓣𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂
15. 𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼
16. 𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓸𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓬𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽
17.𝓖𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓶𝔂𝓼
19. 𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪𝓵𝓼
20. 𝓢𝓴𝓲𝓹 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓷 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓸
21. 𝓢𝓾𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓑𝓸𝔀𝓵
A/N
22. 𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻 𝓦𝓮𝓮𝓴𝓮𝓷𝓭
**UPDATE PLEASE READ**
***UPDATE***

18. 𝓘 𝓓𝓸

617 9 0
By josiexmarie04

Chapter Eighteen: I Do

January 30, 2020 the day I get to marry my best friend. It may be against our wills but we both knew we were going to get married eventually. We ultimately decided to keep things small and go to the courthouse. Both of our parents, his brothers  flew down as did my grandparents.

I open my eyes to see Tyler staring at me out of the corner of my eye.

"You're staring, it's kinda creepy," I comment rolling over on my left side to face him.

"No it's not besides you get to marry me today," Tyler says pecking my lips.

"Dork."

"But I'm your dork."

****

Our families, Tyler and I arrive at the courthouse. Tyler and I are finishing our paperwork. Neither one of us really believed in the whole it's bad luck to see the bride.

"Are you two sure you want to do this?" Jen asks Tyler and I, I can tell that everyone else is thinking the same thing.

"Yes," I answer grabbing Tyler's hand and intertwining our fingers.

"Applicants Jameson and Herro," The judge says opening the door. All of us walk into the room.

"Can I see some ID please?" The judge asks us. Tyler and I both show the judge ou ID's.

"Did you write your own vows?"

"Yes."

The judge starts the ceremony I look up at Tyler and stare into his eyes.

"Do you Tyler take Hunter to be your laughly wedded wife?"

"I  do."

"And do you Hunter-" He says before I cut him.

"I do, forever."

"You may kiss your bride," The judge says.

Tyler looks into my icy blue eyes and we both lean in and our lips touch his hands and find themselves on my cheeks. Our family starts to clap and we break apart. Both of us just stand there for a second and smile at each other.

"Let's go to dinner."

****

"Fred you owe me thirty bucks," Grandpa says to Dad as we sit around a table eating dinner at a restaurant in South Beach,

"Grandpa what ¿de qué demonios estás hablando?" I ask him then realizing he doesn't speak Spanish.

"English, please."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I repeat what I said in Spanish then look to Dad.

"Grandpa said that you were going to go with a courthouse wedding rather than a big wedding and I said the opposite," Dad explains before putting food in his mouth.

"Seriously," I say in disbelief.

"He forgot to mention Grandpa also won the bet on when the two of you would get together," Grandma tells the table.

****

@hunterherro:

@hunterherro: 13020

The day I married my best friend te amo Tyler Christopher Herro. You are my best friend, my world, my everything, and most importantly the love of my life Thank you for everything you have helped me through you. You showed what real love is suppose to feel like. Your love consumes me and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

[tagged: @nolimitherro]

View comments:

@nolimitherro: i love you baby forever and always

@hater1: why the hell did he marry here? besides isn't she like eighteen and she's far too young to be married.

@user1: they are couple goals

@user2: her @ changed

@jimmybutler: Congrats to you both

@bam1of1: Congrats love you both

@vanessabryant: congratulations Hunter you look so beautiful and kobe would be so happy

@hunterherro: thank you aunt v

@nataliabryant: absolutely gorgeous

@nolimitherro:

{Same picture from Hunter's post}

@nolimitherro: 13020

The day I will never forget. Te amo Hunter Iphigenia Herro. I have been in love with you since I was twelve years old. I knew that one day I was going to marry you. You are my world, my everything, my life I don't know what I would do without you in my life.  There's one thing greater than basket basketball. You.

[tagged: @hunterherro]

View comments:

@hunterherro: I love you bubs forever and always

@user1: homeboy is winning his rookie season and got the girl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 10.9K 29
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 '𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵 ? 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎
420K 16.9K 67
𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐧...𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭
44.4K 738 22
- 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 & 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙩𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙗𝙖 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 - "𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮, 𝙞𝙛 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙞 𝙙𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫�...
1.3K 23 33
A Caleb Martin Fanfiction.