11. 𝓦𝓱𝓸'𝓼 𝓜𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝓣𝓸?

Chapter Eleven: Who's Most Likely To?

"Hunter let's go, I have the shoot with Slam Magazine with Bam and Jimmy in like an hour," Tyler yells as I am trying my best to get ready with crutches and the fact that I'm hobbling. I am wearing a white romper. I love the Miami weather. I grab my crutches and hobble out of my room.

"Finally," Tyler says walking toward the apartment door.

"Shut up, I'm on crutches."

****

Tyler, Jimmy, and Bam are about to do a who's most likely to when one of the crew members approaches me.

"We think it would be good if you joined them to validate their answers," He says to me and I nod. They set up a stool behind Tyler and Bam between the two. The three of them sit in their chairs and I hobble to the stool and sit down. They start filming and Tyler messes up the intro what feels like a million times.

"Who's most likely to be left behind by the team bus after a game?"

Jimmy, Bam and I all point to Tyler and Tyler points Bam.

"So why is it Tyler?" One of the crew members asks us.

"It's Tyler because Tyler he is the man of the people and he always be having like fifty people after every game so he always goes out there. Hey Tyler sign this, hey Tyler take a photo and he does it. Good for you Tyler I love you for that," Jimmy explains his reason which is true.

"Jimmy's not wrong," I validate.

"Tyler did you point at Bam or Jimmy?"

"Bam," Tyler answers.

"How?" Bam asks looking to Tyler.

"I don't have many options so I just had to point to Bam," Tyler says awkwardly.

"So you knew it was you. So you knew everyone was going to point at you," Bam says to Tyler.

"Who is most likely to pull up to the game wearing a romper?"

All three of us point to Tyler.

"Point at yourself on this one," Jimmy says to Tyler who points to himself.

"Yeah he would definitely pull up in a romper," Bam says and I nod my head in agreement.

"Yeah I'll wear anything."

"Especially if it's free too. Free ninety nine. Tyler James Herro this is for you. He'll wear anything if it's free," Jimmy says which is true except Tyler's middle name is Christopher not James.

"There trying to make it sound bad I can make a romper look good," Tyler says which makes me laugh.

"Please tell me how you're going to make a romper look good?" Bam asks Tyler which he has a point.

"Seriously Ty, how are you a 6'5 basketball player gonna make a romper look good?" I ask him and looks into my blue eyes. They continue to debate what a romper is and Jimmy makes a joke about Tyler going to Kentucky.

"I went to Kentucky, I know what a romper is," Bam says to Jimmy which makes me laugh.

"Hey bozos, I'm wearing a romper," I say to them and all three of them turn and look at me.

"Imbécil ," I say under my breath.

"Who's the worst aux cord DJ?"

Bam, Tyler and I all point to Jimmy who is always listening to country music. But Jimmy points to Tyler.

𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕙 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕣  {𝚃𝚢𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘} {Discontinued}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara