Midnight In Huntsville

SilentNiaAngel द्वारा

COVER BY: nerdfpiper When Alec disappear three years ago after kissing Presley at midnight, she thought he wo... अधिक

■ [1/20] Midnight Kiss
■ [ 2/20] Midnight Attack
■ [3/20] Midnight Wounds
■ [4/20] Midnight Greetings
■ [5/20] Midnight Stalker
■ [6/20] Midnight Comeback #1
■[6/20] Midnight Comeback #2
■[7/20]| Midnight Dream
■[8/20] Midnight Hunt
■[9/20] Midnight Eyes
■ [10/20] Midnight Shadow
Dark Intermission (1)
Dark Intermission ( 2)
Dark Intermission (3)
■ [11/20] Midnight Senses
■[12/20] Midnight Sleep potions
■[13/20] Midnight Echoes
■[14/20] Midnight Pain
■[16/20] Midnight Attacks and Flickers
■[17/20] Midnight Protection
■(18/20) Midnight Phoenix
■(19/20) Midnight Darkness
■(20/20) Midnight Blackout
■ (20/20) Midnight Loss
■ (20/20) Midnight In Huntsville
Ending
End Of A Rough Draft

■[15/20] Midnight Blood Part 1

25 1 0
SilentNiaAngel द्वारा

Midnight In Huntsville
Midnight Blood (Part1)
Presley

     PRESLEY  skips down the stairs towards her mother and father who were embracing each other. "Hello my little P," Her father scoop down to lift her up as she wraps her hands around his neck.

   "Daddy you're home!" She squeals in glee as he walks over to the table and sat down with her on his leg. While his huge black wolf stood at door starring at them.

   "I made you another weapon daddy," she shouted and her mother chuckled. "She's been hard at work," she rubs the glitter from her cheeks.

  "Yeah, and it matches your coat, Dad." She chirps. "A little older she's started making things with her mind." She hands her daughter a  chocolate candy.

"That's what's I'm afraid of." He hitches her up further onto his leg.  "Mom says I'm like you daddy, Bold Brisk and beautiful." She grins up at him.

"Yes, you are and so much more." He wipes chocolate from her chin as she continues to lick chocolates from her hands.

  "How did she sleep while I was gone?" He asked.

"She was always restless until Alec sneaks into her room undetected." Her mother looks directly into his eyes.

"That means the mate connection is helping." He said and she nodded.

"Your mother had something to say about the way I parent our daughter," she stated handing me a cup of tea. Presley jumps onto his lap causing the tea to spill onto her. Presley didn't flinch or cries out.

"You okay little P," her father asked.

"Yes Daddy it's just water," she bites into her chocolate, mindless to what was taking place.

"She even showers in hot water and not even cry. I'm surprised as you are." She told him. "But I had to take her out before she wipes little Alec mind again." Her mother said as she tries to lift her up but she clung to her father. “She misses me too, " he took her mother hand and kissed it.

   "Presley!" Alec's voice shouted as he runs into the kitchen with tears rushing down his cheeks with Sean in tow along with Vennox.

   "Leave him alone!" Presley shouted causing the cups and utensils to rattle. Vennox looks up at her shocked then frowns.

    "He got cooties, Guys don't let girls fight his battles." Vennox spills out as Sean walks over to them and shoved him to the ground.

"Her name is Presley," Sean growls as his father walks into the room.

    "Daddy," he chirps as he rushed towards his father and Alec stood by Presley's mother. Within seconds Vennox eyes flicker to black then to silver.

    "Vennox take a deep breathe," her mother rushed to him. He shrugged her off and rushed off into the hallway sending Presley a look of unhappiness before disappearing.

       AN  UNBEARABLE BURNING PAIN JOLTED HER BACK TO THE PRESENT. Presley flutters her eyes open as they make a direct connection with Vennox midnight eyes.

"I'm bored and I don't have all night," he snapped causing a speck of spit to land on her cheek. Presley cringes in disgust as she watches him step away. He strolls towards the stump of black tress, he steps up the on the tree that had dozens of roots overlapping.

     He snaps his finger and she felt herself drifting towards him but stop abruptly causing her head to hit vigorously against the bark of the tree that she was been tired up against.

       Presley struggled against the roots but Vennox smirk raising his hand that was as black coal that had thorns pricking out his skin. And the roots tighten against her soft skin. "Now tell me how did Sean get back his wolf?" He asked yet in a demanding tone as he stares at her.

    "I'm sorry all this root is making me difficult to uttered a word," she manages to say but he tightens the roots and suddenly she was bleeding. Presley watches as her blood rushing onto the roots and then turns to sliver as it dissolves into the tree.

   "Splendid," Vennox exclaimed as he got up and stood before her. He touches the blood that circles at her feet and she watches his face slowly transform into his human form.

    "Don't touch me," Presley gritted out as he used his nails to prick her cheeks, allowing blood to runs down her face.

"Your not so strong now,  you almost killed me that night you know. But luckily mom taught me a few tricks about your kinds." He muttered.

Presley looks up at him confused.

"I forget you don't remember much," he chuckled as he rubs her blood deeper into his finger. "I got to say your father is a really smart bastard," he gritted with a half-laugh.

    "But he wasn't so smart that night, I had him right at the throat ." He growled tighten his hands in a fist.

  "What is it  you always quote with him again; "We're a Bennett - Bold, Brisk and beautiful." He laughs out in disgust.

"But that night he was just bilious and bewilder." He stated into her face as he pricks her stomach causing her blood to spurt out from her lower abdomen blood spills from crimson blood to sparkling silver.

    "So tell me, How did you allow Sean to get back his wolf?" He growled into face his eyes raging with anger.

"Go to hell!" She spits at him, he lifts his hand and slaps her across the face causing the thorns on the back of his hand to sink into her cheek stimoustanelously. Anger grips her entire body as she felt that burning heat illuminating within her hands up to her elbow but it subsides again.

      Presley watches through drowsy eyes as he strolled away. Her head was pounding and her inside tightening, and burning. She took a long deep breath as he strolls back.

   "I guess this will make you answer my questions." He blurted out dropping her father to the ground. He was thin and bruised his eyes confused as his gaze landed on her.

"Dad!" She grabs out. Vennox lifted his hand, Presley watch as the thorn on his hands elongated and sink its self into his rib. Her father cries out as his blood spill out and his eyes went white and she saw Anna eyes flash into his and then disappear.

    "Sir we have a problem," A familiar voice called out. Vennox looks up and stools away licking my father's blood from his hand.

    "Dad!" She grabs out but he lay still, unmoving. "Dad!" She grabs out again, He manages to move his head to the sound of her voice as he stares at her confused.

    "Breath," she shouted as he struggles to grasp his wound. The sound of footsteps could be heard, Presley shifts herself to see who it was. A girl dress in a ragged dress, rush towards her father. Ripping the hem of dress she wraps it around it but it kept bleeding.

    "The wound is too deep," the girl with black eyes looked towards her.

"Who are you?" She asked eyeing the girl.

"A friend of your father, Luna" she sputtered out bowing her head.

   "Can you get me off this tree," Presley asked, the woman looked at her then at the tree roots with fear etch in the darkness of her eyes.

    "The roots are poison, only Vennox is immune to them." She told him.

"How is that possible, I thought no one had powers down here?" She wondered.

   "He's feeding off someone. Someone who is connected to him and his wolf." She told him as she pressed her hands on her father wound.

     "Who could he be possible feeding off? No one on the other side knows he exists anymore." Presley wondered. The woman spurts up reaching for a chain around her neck. It was a black ornament with silver wire wrapped around it.

    "Where did you get that? It belongs to my mother." She blurted out as the jewellery flashes into her mind. She kept starring at it and suddenly she saw her mother and father standing by the lake in a tight embrace.

    Her mother pulled away reaching for the necklace around her neck. "I can't take that," her father told her.

   "It's for Presley, she'll need it when the time for her to remember comes." She uttered holding her father's hand so tightly.

   "It won't protect her from Violet," he uttered as they both stare down at her.

"She's a Pheonix Neptune blood wolf. She'll know how to protect herself when the time comes." She kisses her father's forehead.

     "What does it do?" He touches the ornament.

"When her heart burns with death she'll find the truth." She whispered as the place the necklace around his neck and then disappear.  Her father stares into her eyes.

     "Luna," The woman called to her.

"I can't step on the root. I'll throw it over as best as I can." She told her. Presley watches as they throw it towards her and it landed between her lips. She releases it and let it fall into her T-shirt.

     A tap was sounded and the woman rushed back into the darkness as Vennox strolls into her vision. "Do you think your mate can save you?" he growled as he drifts towards her anger flush within the sparkle of his evil eyes.

    "What is he doing at the lake?" He asked causing Presley to glare up at him.

"Don't you dare think he can save you," he pushed a thorn into her throat. Presley tries her best not to gulp as she glared into his eyes.

   "If you wanted to kill me you would have already so I am important to you." She grasps out.

"Your blood is important to me." He slurred into her ears.

   "Sir Amber is unsettled again," a voice announced, Presley looks up at him as something flashes within his eyes and he quickly masks it before turning away.

"What did you do to Amber!" She shouted. He laughs out as he strolls away into the darkness.

       "Presley," her mother voice circles her heavy head. Her eyes flutter lazily.

"Mom," she grabs out as she looks at her father on the ground.

    "Wake her Up Presley, Use the fire deep within your blood." Her mother voice vibrated through the darkness and then there was an eerie of silence.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

616 39 15
Following the events of Sleepy Hollow, It turns out Katrina and Ichabod were not meant to be together. Katrina ended up leaving Ichabod, which caused...
9.7M 150K 24
⚠️ ORIGINALLY TITLED SILENT LUNA ⚠️ After a terrible car accident when she was seven, Eirenae's life got turned upside down. Her father changed ever...
83K 4.9K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...
1M 31.9K 24
𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔢𝔩. ❛ I SEE BOTH SIDES LIKE CHANEL ❜ All Isabelle Nightly wanted was to reconnect with her brother and save...