Everything is Only for You (C...

By munsen12

Sana is a well known actress working in the Bollywood industry from a young age. She has everything, money an... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Fight for Survival
Sidharth a hero
Sana's Real Hero
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Not an update but just a message
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Love
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Not an update
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Anniversary Celebrations
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Note🙏🙏
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
New Begining
Suggestions
New story
Everything is Only for You 2
Sukriya Sidharth
500k reads..

Chapter 25

9.1K 817 109
By munsen12

Sid reaches the studio and stops his bike. He waits for Sana to get down but she does not. After a few seconds, he says," Hello mam..so gayi kya? Get down. I don't have all day to wait here for you. Unlike few, people like me have to reach at work on time." Sana takes a deep breathe and says," Hmm..How much do you talk? I heard you when you said, hello.. thoda enjoy bhi nahi karne denge.." Sid asks," What exactly were you enjoying sitting there behind?" Sana getting down, removes her helmet and controlling her laughter says," Nothing..ride..bike ride.." She whispers to herself," You will never know khadoos, what I was enjoying.." Sid starts his bike and says," Take the key and go home when you are done.." And he goes away. Sana takes key and drops it the dustbin and says, "Opps..now how will I go home.." She starts to laugh.

Sid is working in the office when he gets a call from Sana. Sid picks up the call and Sans says," Where are you Siddy boy?" Sid replies,"In the office, why?" Sana in a sweet tone says," Woh actually.. My shoot is over so I wanted to go home. " Sid replies," Then go, who is stopping you. Please don't try to cook anything or go into the kitchen till I come." Sana suppressing her laugh, says," But how will I go? House is locked right." Sid trying to control his agitation says,"Yes. And you have a key that I gave you in the morning." Sana says," Wohi toh..I had the key, but I lost it somehow." Sid rubbing his forehead says," What? How could you be so irresponsible? How could you loose your key?" Sana replies," Like I didn't want to but you know jaise kho thi na cheezein, waise hi kho gayi..Trust me. I didn't do it intentionally."

Sid didn't know how to react to this stupid reply. He thinks,'Jaise khoti hai waise kho gayi. Really? How can anybody say such a thing?' Sid says," Okay then go to your house. Wait there. You can come down when I return. If you want, you can stay at your place for few days till Maa comes." Sana's eyes grow big, no way is she going to stay at her place. Maa had said to her before leaving, to use this time to sort all the issues with her Siddy boy. Sana thinks of something and says,"There is no one at home. Every one has gone to..hmm.. yes..Chandigarh for a..hmm..marraige function. Yes marraige function of my distant cousin..hmm..Ramu.... no.. Raj..Yes..Raj. So I can't go or stay there. You please come and pick me up when you leave your office." Sid says,"But why should I come? You come on your own. I will call you when I leave." Sana slamming her head with her palm says to herself,' Yeh banda kitni baatein karta hai...uff. I am tired making up stories.' Sana then says to Sid," Driver has emergency at home, he is leaving now. I am waiting for you in my RV. Bye." Saying this she hangs up the phone.

Sid arrives at the studio little late at night and knocks at the van. Sana opens the door smilingly and says,"You came..Let's go now. " After saying her byes to her manager and makeup artist, Sana holds Sid's hand to go near the bike. Sid says," What are you doing? Why are you holding my hand?" Sana looking at him says," Shh..Everyone is looking. They should get the feeling that we are a couple. Samjhe? You don't really know anything. You should get little intelligence from me. " Sid reaching the bike, removes her hold and says," Yeah right. I know how intelligent are you. But I don't think, I should take some from you." Sana smiles and sits behind the bike.

Sid before starting the bike asks her to wear the helmet. But Sana replies," It's already so late, no one will find out. Let's go." Sid does not argue anymore as he is tired. As he starts his bike, Sana holds Sid from around the waist. Sid looks at her hands but rides on. Sana puts her head at his back, enjoying the warmth of his body. Few people take pictures of her as they drive along. And Sid's temper start to rise. He stops the bike at one side and says," Hey, wear the helmet now." Sana without lifting her head says," Why? It feels so good like this." Sid says," Cause you are Sana, the celebrity. People are taking pictures of you." Sana replies," So, people always take photos of me. What's in it?" Sid giving out a deep breathe says," But now I am with you. Aur mujhe yeh sab acha nahi lagta. If you don't want to wear the helmet, at least put on the scarf." Sana says," I don't want to. " Sid has by now lost his temper says," If you can't do anything then get down from my bike." Sana makes a face and says,"I am not getting down and I am not wearing helmet or putting the scarf. Now let's go. It's getting late."

Sid says," No we are not. You want to play games with me. Then fine." He puts the bike on the stand and gets down from the front. He says," Keep sitting on the bike." Saying this, he starts walking. Sana looks around and gets down from the bike, runs to hold him. She says," Maa had given you my responsibility and you are leaving me here alone. Kitne gande ho.." Sid looks at her and says," Take a cab and go home. I am not taking you on my bike." Sana looks at him and says," What? You want me to take a cab at this hour of night. Wait I will tell Maa everything." Sid says," Yeh har baat par Maa ko bataneki ki dhamki kya de rahi ho. I am not scared okay." Sid starts walking and Sana starts her fake crying," How bad a husband and son are you? Amma..You don't even respect your mother's order." Sid stops as he finds few people looking. He shakes his head and says,"Stop your drama now..chalo abb." He turns to go towards the bike and Sana smiles and follows him.

Sana says before getting on the bike," Siddy boy, I am hungry. What are you cooking for dinner?" Sid says,"You have made me your cook or what?" Sana laughs and says," No but you are the only one who can cook. Let's eat outside tonight. I want to eat pizza or a burger." Sid says," Cover your face first. Then I will see." Sana happily puts the scarf on. Sid takes Sana to a small open air road side restaurant serving burgers, pizzas and pav bhajji. He parks the bike at one side and says,"You sit here. I am coming. And please keep your face covered." Sana goes and sits on a chair.

Sid gets burger and pizza for Sana and he eats a sandwich. Sana excited says,"I have never eaten like this. I have heard so much about street food but this is fun eating like this.We should do this often. This is tasty. You eat na..Wait till I tell Rinky." Sid says,"Baatein kaam karo, finish your food. It's getting late." Sana bites her tongue and continues eating. Sid gets up to pay and Sana goes and stands leaning to the bike. Two guys come and getting down from the bike, start checking her out. They start passing absurd and vulgar comments at Sana. Sana looks at them and says,"You son of a b*tch, keep your mouth shut and f*ck off ." One of them says," Can't help darling, you are looking so s*xy. Look at those legs..Apni sakal toh ek baar dikhao.."~

Sid comes and stand in front of them. The men says,"Chal hatt yahan se. Can't you see you are avoiding our view?" Sid crosses his arms and says,"Go and apologise now." They start to laugh and says," Kyun teri behen lagti hai?^" Sid says,"No, my wife." One man stops laughing, but the other one says," Then you should keep your wife at home. She shouldn't be out at this time, wearing such short dress." Sid comes closer and says to his face,"Now I will have to take your permission to decide when to take my wife out or what kinda clothes she will wear. I am saying nicely say sorry to her. Otherwise.." The man laughs again and says," We are two people and he is alone. Still just see how much confidence he is showing. " Sid smiles,"Akela hun, akela thik hun and akele se tum logon ki phattne wali hai."(Siddy boy's copyright bb13 with little change.)

The guys start to laugh and Sid gives a slap to the one standing right in front of him. He sits down holding his cheek and the other guy sits down near him after looking at Sid's face and gulps down saliva. Sana in the meantime is enjoying the show. Real life action scene is very rare to find. Sid bends down and holding the collar of the both says," Are you going to say sorry or not?" Few people who were eating, gather around them and start asking what happened. Sana from behind starts saying," Gunde hain, they were passing comments to me. My husband is telling them to apologize. He is my husband you see. Keep going Sid..Woohoo.." The people starts telling that such men must be put behind the bars. The men get up and go near Sana and say,"Sorry Bhabiji. Maaf kardo."

Sana all the way keep blabbering about the incident. Sid remains silent and reaching home, he goes straight to his room. After sometime, Sana knocks the door and comes in saying," I am coming in. Hope you are not in a towel." She laughs and gets inside to find Sid sleeping on the bed. She sits beside him and says," Are you planning to sleep here? Please this is not happening okay. I can't sleep alone. This is still a new place for me. Are you having a headache? Sar daba dun Siddy boy?" Saying this she puts her hand on her head. Sid removes her hand immediately and sits up. He says," Why are you doing this?" Sana looks at him in confusion and asks,"What?" Sid gets off the bed and pressing his temples says,"This..your over friendly attitude. What's all these? You think I don't understand what you are trying to do here. And what is this Siddy boy? Call me Sid or don't call me." Sana looks at him and says,"I am a friendly person you know..Everybody says so. What's wrong in it? And I like calling you Siddy boy just like you call me mam. You stop calling me that then I will consider." Sid giving out a deep breathe says," Do whatever you feel like, I am done..Just stay away from me.. " Sana gets up from the bed and says," What do you mean by stay away? I am not sleeping alone tonight. Come to the bedroom." Sid slams his head with his palm and says,"God! This girl is crazy or what? Does she gets what I am saying?" Sana making an innocent face, yawn and holds Sid's arm saying," No. I am not getting anything you say. You explain everything in the morning. Let's go to sleep, Siddy boy."

Hi friends,
Thank you for waiting for the update. I have had a situation. So hopefully you will like the effort that went into writing this chapter.
Keep reading, liking, voting and commenting.
Lots of 💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 12.7K 35
⚠️UNEDITED⚠️ Sidharth is a VAMPIRE 🦇.His ex-girlfriend made him human to vampire. He regret falling in love for Sonia his ex-girlfriend. He start st...
50.8K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❤️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...
125K 14.2K 41
Loving someone at their best is easy But make efforts to love someone at their worst is something else. They meet as fire. Then broke as glass. He Lo...
111K 5.9K 14
The story is on a short incident in Sidharth and Shehnaaz's lives. Shehnaaz had already realised her live for Sidharth but Sidharth, on the other han...