La Morte

Oleh beliebermdc4

What would you do if you wake up in strangers bed. What if you wake up in room you recognize. And in that mo... Lebih Banyak

Authors Note
Walk of shame
Vincent Scar
Final word
Don't play with me
Keeping us in the dark
A MOLE
Not so sweet home
Blind Love
Uncle Ralph
Friends
The party: Pt. 1
The party:part 2
The party:part 3
Phoenix
Forbidden
Bloody Winter

One of them

19 1 2
Oleh beliebermdc4

The first thing I felt was, slightly pulsating at the back of my head.

Groan slips from my mouth, blinking few times to get used to the sun. I look, frowning at the surroundings. Absorbing the familiar decoration around the apartment. The walls were decorated with white paint and royal blue curtains covering the end of the window stretching down to the floor.

I groan again, massaging my scalp.

What happened last night?

I try to stand up, but then I felt the weight of something across my torso, already by the feeling I knew what it was, but I dared myself to look.

I slowly look down my body and there across the blanked was manly hand tucked with a rose decorating upper part of the person's fist.

I froze, looking at the tattoo at the so well known dark lines of tattoo standing there as she is mocking me.

Elenora, what did you do!

Staring at the rose, like it would make her disappear from the person's hand.

It can't be him!

My stare breaks the slight puffs of breathing, tickling my skin at the back of my neck, sending shivers down my body. I could feel his body against my back. His broad shoulders, a strong arm embracing me from the back, one leg tangled with my own.

I finally turn my head.

Please don't be him, please don't be him.

I hold my breath when I look at the man behind me.

Giovanni La Morte

Giovanni La Morte

What the fuck, Elenora.

How did this happen?

Gio was still sleeping.

His hard face was now peacefully relaxed, his lips were slightly parted and eyebrows that were always narrowed were now relaxed. It was as I am looking at the another person, not my Boss.

How could the man, that so many people fear just from his hard stare, now look cute?

Cute?

Keep yourself together, Elenora.

And his lips...

I was so lost, looking at him, that I didn't notice that my fingers were just inches from his lips, stopping my hand, not moving.

I blush, realizing what just the second ago I wanted to do.

What am I doing, why am I not running? I have to go, no this can't happen, I can't let myself do this.

I slowly move my hand far away from him, slowly untangle my legs from his under the sheets and slowly slide myself from him, throwing the looks back at him, trying not to wake him up.

I fall on the floor with a loud thud. I bring up my head fast and see Gio stir against the pillow but continue sleeping.

I exhaled from relief.

I stand up and see that I am wearing a black shirt; I look back at Gio and see his bare chest.

Why was I even undress, did we had...

Did we, did we have sex?

No, no, no Elenora.

I would be sore and I would know, there would be the pain. My virgin card was long gone, but after the breakup with my ex-boyfriend I let myself get buried with work, leaving my sexual life untouched.

I finally relaxed, knowing that I didn't sleep with my boss, but the only thing I need to do right now is to get away from this place.

I look around for my clothes, seeing my bra laying on the floor next to the bed and dress a few feet away. I walked slowly on my toes, gathering my clothes in my arms. Slowly taking Gio's shirt off of me; I get dressed in second, leaving his shirt on the bed.

I make a path toward the door, sending the last glance at his back.

Opening the door slowly, closing my eyes waiting for any creak, but nothing, a slight smile appears on my face. Slipping through the door, I close the door.

Leaning with my back against the door, closed eyes taking a few breaths, I didn't even realize my heart throbbing. I try to calm myself.

But now serious question...

How did we end up in the same bed, almost naked?

The last thing I remember from last night is me standing up and going to the dance floor, I remember someone dances with me and before the blackout, I was kissing someone.

From my mouth slipped the sound like a grimace, angry at myself for not knowing what happened.

My thoughts break the feeling of someone next to me, making me froze in place.

Bodyguard!

Gio Bodyguard!

What would they think of me? That I am buying my job with pleasure. My self-image will be ruined. With a snap of my fingers, gossip would be outspread and I would be one of Giovanni La Morte Walk of shames. i don't need people calling me names.

I finally build the courage to face a bodyguard that was last night on duty.

I peer with my left eye at the person next to me. And there staring back was Enzo.

My friend and colleague...

His posture was stiff as a soldier, standing as like out of anywhere would get attacked, but his face betrayed him. Anger and care were formed on his face, making me look down at my feet.

Was he disappointed at me, will he look at me differently now ? Will he inform  Ralph what happened?

Would mine recklessness lead my career go down to the drain?

How would I explain to him when I, myself don't remember anything from last night?

I just know that I didn't sleep with Gio.

I look back at him trying to say something to him but my lips were moving like a fish on land.

Finally, pushing my body from the door, clunching my bag, I came in front of him feeling embarrassed, I looked so unprofessional in front of his bodyguard uniform I was so scared to lose his respect.

Looking at my state his futures finally calm down, Changing to familiar brotherly worry, the anger that was there just a second ago disappeared like it was never there.

"I called you a taxi" he whispers, so a particular person doesn't wake up.

"Thank you" I muttered feeling my cheeks warming, I looked at the end of the hall, wanting to disappear from this awkward situation.

"Are you okay?" he says taking me by my wrist bringing my attention back at him.

Does he know what happens, what happens between Gio and me?

Slightly tighter grasp return me looking at him.

"Nothing happens" I mumbled fast.

Well done, Elenora!

"I know," Enzo says,

Does he knows, was he with Gio last night, was someone there with them too? If they were, I think I can't face them!

"Please tell me you were the only one with him, please" I begged him, taking his other hand.

"I was the only one, you don't have to worry" he ensured me, making me take a deep breath trying to calm myself.

Thank you, thank you...

"Good, that is good," I say nodding with my head

"You look handsome" kissing his neck

"What should I do, so you would come with me?" his voice echoed inside her head.

"Kiss," she says flirtatiously.

I groaned, now is not the right time for memories to come back. Because remembering how his lips taste makes me want to kiss him again, I touched my lips, still feeling his against mine.

I heard a cough; I look at Enzo.

"You good?" Enzo asked, concerned.

I bring my hands to my head.

"Yeah I am okay, it's just my head hurts, and I didn't even drink that much" and with that, I realized how I always remember the night before.

And I only had two shots of vodka and wine at home.

Something is here, suspicious.

"Come on, let me escorted you to your taxi," He says taking me with him I nodded and followed quietly.

He followed me towards the taxi that was already waiting for me, which was strange, but the only thing I can is to thank Enzo.

Enzo opened me a door, and I thanked him he sends me a  smile and closed the door he came to the driver side, talking to him quietly I tried to hear them but I was too tired, and the only thing I had to be concerned is to keep my job.

I heard the sound at the top of the car and we set off.

********************************************************

The first thing I did when I entered the apartment, is run to my bathroom and looked at myself at the mirror and I was a disaster, my mascara was smeared and my lipstick was half missing, I held myself against the sink taking few breaths.

I looked like a zombie and Enzo saw me like this, without comment, for which I was thankful.

Can I expect today's call from Ralph, am I getting fired?

I need to stop thinking about this. Whatever happens today, I have to deal with it.

I take off my dress and my underwear and put them in the dirty laundry I made a bath, while I clean my face. After my face was finally cleaned, and the last trail of makeup was gone, I lay down in the bathroom closing my eyes trying to relax.

Gio hands around me, holding me against his chest, stopping my dance to found the end of his cap finally kissing him, I tucked his head closer to me, deepening the kiss, Turning to him I put my hands around his neck kissing him, his hands slowly trailing against my backbone ending on my butt, his grip makes me moan, giving him the access to slip his tongue. After the battle with their tongues, we finally break breathing hard. My head falls against his chest taking a few breaths, finally raising my head looking at Giovanni La Morte shocked face.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.... Fuck.

He knew who I was.

Picture after picture crossing my mind, I wince remembering my words and my failed flirting with him, and both of us alone in the deemed hall. The look I will remember the rest of my life because I remember my feeling of wanting to kiss him again even if it would be the last time and he wanted to. He was staring at me as he wanted to unclothe me right there. We almost kissed, but he broke it.

I groaned opening my eyes I hugged my leg bringing them closer to myself, will he fire me? If not  what would he think about me, would he look at me disgusted, or would he act as nothing happen between us.

Because I just become one of his walk of shames.

*******************************************************************

I was sitting on my bed, waiting for my phone to turn on the charge, I looked out of the window and it was a beautiful day I could go somewhere.

And the sound of phone turning up I turned around to see countless phone calls and messages, I cringed, went to take to see who it was from when the phone started to ring and there in the middle.

Caller

Big sis Sarah

She will kill me

I answered

"I am fine, I am fine"

"You better be," she said. She was angry.

"Look, I can explain to you everything," I said

"You better do that....You can explain it through the launch" she says

"What do you mean," I say

Did we had something planned?

"Did you forget the launch with Nickolas and me?" she says acting hurt.

"Shit, sorry Sarah, where are you now?" I ask, starting to get ready.

She explained that she was in one of the restaurants close to my apartment, 10 minutes walking. When she ended explaining me, I told her I would be there in 10 minutes.

*************************************************************************

"Sorry" I apologised to the woman I almost crushed while entering the restaurant, I looked around to catch familiar faces and there at the end, Nickolas's hand was weaving back at me he was wearing one of his  playfully smirks, Sarah turned her head and her ginger curls falling down her face.

She waved at me.

I carefully dashed past the waiters, not to knock down something before I finally came towards them. I hugged Sarah tightly; we didn't see each other for so long.

She was wearing a white blouse, with long flower skirt, while Nick was in trousers and a white shirt.

"I missed you" I mumbled against her neck, and she fondles my back" You to," she says breaking the hug kissing me on the cheek like a big sister. I hugged Nick, who was still wearing a playful smirk.

"Stop it," I say to him, making myself comfortable on the chair .

"What I'm even doing," He says raising his eyebrow like he was waiting on the biggest gossip that will drop on this planet.

I looked at Sarah, waiting for her to help me, but she just waved at me like I was on my own.

Oh, okay. Now I am on my own.

"So it looked like someone had fun without us," he says

"Aren't we here to hang out, we didn't see each other for two months and you want to talk about my last night?" I say taking the sip of the coffee that was ordered before I came.

"Stop changing the conversation, start talking" She says.

"Not you too, see what you did there," I say blaming Nick.

"And we are still waiting," Sarah says.

I look at Nick, then at Sarah, and repeat a few glances.

"It can't be that bad?" Nick said, taking his glass of water. I looked at Sarah and she mouthed me "Spill it"

Okay than.

"I kissed my Boss" I whispered.

Making Nick choke on his water and start coughing with his eyes wide open. I stand up, tapping his back. People were starting turning around and Sarah ensures them that he was fine.

After a few seconds he finally calms down, taking a deep breath, and then went with a hoarse voice.

"What did you just said" cleaning himself.

I closed my eyes, hiding behind my arms" I kissed my boss" I murmured.

"You kissed Giovanni La Morte" he yelled.

"Shhhh" I closed his mouth with my palm, looking around if someone catches that, but people were engaged in their conversation I feel a lick against my inner palm, I gasp glaring at Nick moving my hand away, cleaning it against my pants.

"So you Kis-"

"And I wake up in his bed" I break her, Sarah's glass was frozen against her lips.

"Look, I" Sarah stopped me with her hand" Just start from the beginning"

And I did.

Leaving a part about the name of the club and a few other things, so I told them everything I remember about me and Gio. They know that I am working for him as half part driver and Bodyguard, but they don't know what Gio is doing for life. All around the world, Gio is known as one of the youngest person becoming CEO, at his eighteen birthday, holding a couple of hotels and restaurant here in America and Italy, Roling stone naming him one of the most successful people two years ago.

"So how was it?" Nick asked after I explained.

"What do you mean," I say taking the sip of my coffee.

"The kiss Elenora, the kiss, The guy is hot?" he says propping up on his hands against the coffee table.

And I blush at his question, the butterfly's returning in the stomach.

"Ahhh... Right there." He says, leaning down against the couch, satisfied with the answer I gave him.

"I was waiting for that" he pointed his finger at me.

"Did you like it?" Sarah asked, giving me a soft ensuring smile.

"I don't know" I sat truthfully, hearing Nick couch at my comment," Look," I say seriously" Even If I liked the kiss, the thing between Gio and me could never happen, and you know why!"

"The worst thing is that he can fire me" I say

" You don't think?" Nick says trying to cheer me up. 

I shake my head.

If Ralph or Franco found out about this, I am gone; I am will get fired just like that and I don't want  for the rest of my life see their faces disappointed.

"What if Giovanni liked" Sarah surprised me with this question.

If he like which would never happen.

"Look, Sarah, I would be happy if he leaves me working for him," I say playing with my glass of coffee.

"But just imagine, for one second, If he liked you would you be with him if he asked you?"

And her question lay there hanging. Which I didn't had an answer.

We fast end up talking about Nick's new relationship. Which made me happy, because for a long time I didn't see him this much excited about it. Talking about how they meet and how they are both similar. Us not seeing each other and having lots of stories to share, brought the smile and cheerfulness making me forget what happens last night.

After four hours we finally separate our ways, saying to each other that we will soon see each other. We don't know how to stop talking when we see each other. From recent stories to the old ones, even Nick making us laugh about how he wore out us in the gym with his new exercise. I see them as my new family and I would do everything for them.

*****************************************************************************

I leave my apartment keys at the counter, bag at the table, taking my phone out, unlocking it and see.

5 missing calls from Ralph

1 message from Enzo

I bring my shaky fingers, opening Enzo message.

I DON'T HAVE A TIME, BUT I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT EMITA JUST GAVE BIRTH TO THE BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL...We named her after you.

Meet a little Nora

And there at the bottom of the message was a picture of the little girl in a crib, sleeping.

She was perfect

I smiled, feeling the happy tears slide down my cheek.

I went to answer him, congratulating him, but the message on the screen was soon changed to someone calling me

Ralph

I take a breath, calming myself.

"Sir?"

"We need to talk Elenora," Ralph says seriously

*******************************************************

Okay I know this is a cliffhanger, and I am sorry  because I didn't post any chapters i had a few problems...

I hope you liked

Now the story is getting more excited :)

What do you think about the new chapter?

What do you think will happen?

What do you think about Sarah and Nick?

And most important question.

Why Ralph called her?

See you soon

Vote, and comment :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

427 41 16
𝑩𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒂 I have my hands full. Being a part of a multimillion organization and having to take care of the familys' business doesn't exactly give...
1.3M 56.2K 57
Fair warning- Major plot holes and rushed writing - "Is this for me or him?" He spoke as he traced the waistband of her soft pink lace thong. "Neith...
645K 21.3K 64
❝I want to worship you like a queen. Every fucking day. And use you like my little slut. Every fucking night. Together, we can set the world on fire...
5.1K 261 20
"You were a nurse, no?" I asked her. "Now, I am a stripper." She replied with a hint of agitation in her tone. At loss of words, I stayed quiet as sh...