Our Accidental Marriage (Book...

By LonelyPrincess239

"I'll not hesitate to kill him. Because if he can't be mine I won't let him be yours. Be careful." Her words... More

Author's Note:
Characters:
Chapter:- 1
Chapter:- 2
Chapter:- 3
Chapter:- 4
Chapter:- 5
Chapter:- 6
Chapter:- 7
Chapter:- 8
Chapter:- 9
Chapter:- 11
Chapter:- 12
Chapter:- 13
Chapter:- 14
Chapter:- 15
Chapter:- 16
Epilogue

Chapter:- 10

701 46 56
By LonelyPrincess239

Jacob's POV:

We reached home and saw Bianca sitting at the doorway with her mobile in her hands.

"Hey girl. What are you doing here?" Rose asked as soon as we got out of the car.

"Nothing. I was getting bored inside so came here." She said pouting her lips and I chuckled.

"Aunt is not here yet?" I asked her.

"Nope. She said it will take her time as Aunt Mia is not there. She went somewhere." She said snaking her arms to my waist hugging me from side. I smiled at her action.

"Let's go then. I'll make dinner." Rose said and we went inside locking the door.

"You know how to cook?" She asked her.

"Yes girl." She said ruffling her hairs.

"I'm going to fresh. Just make me a cup of strong tea with lots of sugar." I said to her smiling.

"Yes sir. It will be on your table in sometime." She said bowing down and I chuckled. I went upstairs and saw my nightie placed on the bed. I smiled. She do this daily. I freshened up and came out to see my phone ringing. It was Zay.

"Hello. May I know who is this?" I said and he laughed.

"Hey man. Stop your drama now." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You didn't call me from last three days." I said and he laughed. Bhabhi says right. He only knows how to smile and laugh. Nothing else.

"You stopped coming here. It's been a week you haven't visited here." He said and I know he is right.

"I know man. But I'm working on an important case right now and I come home after 9. So it's very hard to be there." I said.

"Ammi was asking for you. And if you come here then come with Bianca and Rose. All girls were asking for them." He said and I smiled.

"Okay. I'll come may be day after tomorrow. It's Sunday and will be free. So will be there." I said and he whispered Insha Allah slowly. I smiled.

"Okay. Just talk to Ammi. She was trying to call you but I think you were busy at that time." He said and I smiled.

"Okay I'm calling her. Bye. Take care." I said and he hung up after saying bye. I dialled Ammi's number and phone was picked up in one ring. She was waiting for my call.

"Hello Ammi. How are you?" I asked and I know what she will say.

"Don't talk to me. You forgot me. And even Rose. You both didn't come to meet us. It's been a week." She said and I smiled. I just love her so much. May be more than Aunt Maria.

"Ammi. I'll be there this Sunday. I come at home after 9 that's why I'm not able to visit you all. But I'll surely come to meet you this Sunday." I said smiling.

"You should give time to your wife. And you are spending your time with your files. Don't be like Zayan." She said and I bet she is glaring.

"We are friends then we should be alike, no?" I said smiling.

"Shut up. After coming from Turkey he got busy with his files again. Barely gives time to Anum." She said and I laughed.

"Then give him a good lecture, Ammi. He will listen to you." I said and she laughed.

"Okay now go and give her time. Go." She ordered.

"Okay. Don't worry. I'll be there after two days. Take care. Bye." I said smiling.

"Bye. Take care of yourself. Don't become like your friend." She said and I laughed. She hung up and I saw my wife entering in the room with a cup. She smiled passing me the cup. After having tea we went down and saw Rose setting the table.

"Oh you are already done?" Bianca asked her.

"You missed the time girl. It's 9:30 already." She said smiling at her. I chuckled. After sometime Brian, Aunt Mia and Maria both came and we settled on our chairs.

"Who made all this?" Brian asked pointing at the dishes.

"Me. Now what?" Rose said in a challenging tone. He chuckled.

"I hope I find myself on my bed tomorrow not in grave." He said smirking at her while she looked at him with fire blazing eyes. I smiled.

"Then don't eat. No one is forcing you." She said serving herself.

"Rian keep your mouth shut and have your dinner. Or else it won't be good for you." My wife said in a hell dangerous voice. Well, I didn't know that my wife can talk like this also. After having dinner, all went to their rooms and we to ours. I laid down on bed and waited for her to come. She came smiling and kept her head on my chest. I smiled. I really feel amazing when she does this. Then I remember about her wound.

"Show me your arm." I said taking her arm in my hand and my heart clenched seeing a big scratch.

"Is it paining?" I asked looking at her who was smiling looking at me.

"Nope. Not at all." She said and I smiled.

"What happened there?" I asked her. Then she told me the whole accident. How she saved the baby and how she got the scratch.

"He was so cute. If he was of my age I would have married him. I fell in love with him at first sight." She said smiling dreamily. I rolled my eyes.

"When you met Azra for the first you said the same thing." I said and she looked at me.

"That time I said if I was a boy. And this time I'm saying if he was of my age. There's difference Jacob. At that time I wanted to  chang my gender and this time I want his age to be changed." She explained and I rolled my eyes. And the explanation was very lame.

"You are already married." I said rolling my eyes.

"Are you jealous?" She asked smiling like a kid.

"Of course I'm. Shouldn't I? My wife is dreaming to get married with others. I should be jealous, right?" I said glaring at her and she laughed.

"Oh my sweet hubby. You are so cute. They are just kids. I was just saying like that. I have the sweetest husband with me. I don't want anyone else." She said pulling my cheeks and I smiled.

"Okay now sleep." I said keeping her head back in my chest. We kept laying in silence when I remember something.

"What's the baby's name?" I asked her. I know she is awake because she is continuously making circles on my chest.

"Joe. I loved the name." Her answer made me shocked. My heart beat increased. He kept the name which I chose for his baby. I closed my eyes.

"Why is your heart beating like this? You alright?" I opened my eyes when I heard her asking. I smiled.

"I'm alright sweetheart. It's beating because you are this close to me." I said removing hair strands from her face. She smiled.

"I also have effect on you." She said giggling and kept her head back. I chuckled.

"I invited them here. The baby and his mother Julia." She said and I nodded.

"When?" I asked.

"Whenever she is free." She said.

"But what if she comes on the time when no one is at home. Because from tomorrow Rose will also leave for the hospital." I said and she looked up immediately.

"Why hospital?" She asked and I chuckled.

"Nothing to worry sweetheart. She is a dietitian. So she has to go to hospital, no?" I said smiling and she sighed.

"Oh. I thought something happened to her." She said smiling.

"No worries. I'll call her someday. I have her number." She said.

"Okay. Do call me also. I also wanna see the little Joe who took my wife's heart away." I said and she laughed. Her laughter is something which takes my breath away. And I want to listen to it whole my life. I smiled. But my smile get more big when I remember about the baby Joe.

"Don't worry little Joe Jaison Hill. You will meet your Uncle soon. And your Dad has to go through my wrath." I said inwardly smiling widely.

Bianca's POV:

After two months.

"What? Really?" I asked her as she gave me the bigger news of the era. I was smiling like a kid.

"Yes. I'm so happy. I'm going to be Fuffi." She said happily and I bet she is jumping.

"And I'm going to be an Aunt." I said smiling widely.

"I'll be there with Jacob in some time." I said.

"We are waiting for you guys. And come fast. We have to do something." She said and I nodded though she can't see me.

"Okay. Bye." I said and hung up. I looked at him who was checking some files. I sighed. He is not talking to me from last night. I don't know how to convince him now. I walked towards him and stood in front of him but he didn't give a damn. I know I'm at fault. But I wanted to use it. I walked behind him and snaked my arms in his neck putting my chin on his shoulder. But no response.

"I have a good news." I whispered in his ear.

"I don't want to hear it." He said coldly. He never talked to me in this tone ever. But from last night he is using this tone. It's hurting me but I have hurt him the most last night.

"It's related to Zayan Bhai." I said going close to his face.

"Don't use him here." He said again with the same tone.

"He is going to be father." I said smiling widely and looked at him.

"Okay." He said but when realization hit him.

"Wait. What?" He said getting up from the couch immediately and I was about to fall because I was hanging on him. I closed my eyes shouting. I was waiting for the impact of pain which us going to come when I'll fall down. But when I didn't felt any pain I opened my eyes only to get linked them with another pair of black eyes. But those eyes were glaring at me.

"Are you mad? You could fall." He said glaring at me. While I gave him my sweet smile.
"But you were there to hold me. And always will be." I said smiling at him and he sighed. He made me sit down on the bed and sat beside me using his phone.

"I'm sorry." I said giving him my puppy dog eyes but he didn't look at me.

"Not accepted." He said dialling a number. I gritted. I looked at him who was talking to Affan I think because his name was shown on the screen when he was dialling. I kept looking at him thinking different ways to convince him when I got a best idea. I smirked. Let's see how you don't accept my sorry my dear hubby. I looked at him who was busy in talking unaware of my coming action. I got up from the bed and sat down on his lap smiling widely. I looked at him whose eyes widened on my action while I smiled at him sweetly. He gulped. I smirked inwardly. He is affected. I placed my lips on his chest where his heart beats and smiled. Even my heart's condition was not so good. It was pounding abnormally.

"We'll be there in sometime Affan. Bye." He said and hung up. I looked at him and found him glaring at me. I smiled at him sweetly. I moved closer to him and placed my lips on his. My eyes closed down on their own feeling his lips on mine. I didn't move nor he. We were like this for some seconds and as I was about to pull away he started moving his lips. My breath hitched. He was kissing me sweetly. I never thought that he will kiss me. At least not at this time. I also moved my lips with his. He pulled away when we were out of breath. He placed his forehead on my forehead and we were panting. His hands were on my waist and mine in his neck. After calming my breaths I opened my eyes and caressed his cheek whose eyes were still closed. Tears formed in my eyes.

"I'm sorry love. I'm so sorry." I said caressing his cheek with my one hand.

"That won't happen again. I promise." I said and tears were rolling down on my cheeks. He opened his eyes and I saw tears in his eyes. He is again crying. And that too for me.

"Never?" He asked caressing my cheek with one hand.

"Never ever." I said shaking my head. He placed his lips on my cheek kissing me lovingly. You guys don't know what is happening right? Let me tell you.
Flashback.

Last night.
10:00 pm.

I came out of washroom taking shower. I walked towards the side table and looked at myslef. Pink tee with pink trouser. I smiled. I opened the drawer to take my comb when my eyes fell on gun. I smiled widely. I always had a wish to fire a gun. At least once in a life time. I took it in my hands and admired it. Crazy, no? But who cares. Your life your wish. Others doesn't matter.

"Finally my wish is going to be fulfilled." I said smiling brightly. I was about to pull the trigger when I got an idea.

"It's not loaded right? I can use it here. Let's feel the moment when the heroes and heroines keep the gun on their head and threatened to kill their selves. How strong they feel at that moment." I said keeping it on my head and was about to pull the trigger when someone took it harshly from me and shouted.

"ARE YOU MAD?? ARE YOU CRAZY??? DON'T YOU HAVE ANY SENSE?" I looked at my side and saw Jacob standing there glaring at me. I was shocked.

"Jaco-" I was cut off by his shouting which made me jump in fear. My heart beat increased and tears formed in my eyes.

"KEEP QUIET." He again shouted and I got scared by his tone. Tears rolled down on my cheeks. He sat down on the bed and held his head in his hands. I sat beside him and placed my hands on his shoulder. He jerked it away harshly.

"Jac-" I again tried to talk to him but he looked at me coldly. But what shocked me more was the tears. The tears in his eyes. Is he crying? That too for me?

"Just leave me alone. I don't want to talk to you right now. Please. Just leave." He said looking away from me and I nodded. I went in the balcony and sat down on the swing. I know guns bring destructions but if I knew it will bring destruction in my peaceful life also I would have never touched it. I was crying continuously. I don't know for how many minutes or hours I kept sitting there but when I looked at the clock it was 12:30. I looked at him who was laying on bed with his arms on his eyes. I walked inside and laid beside him. I waited for him to take me in his arms but he didn't. I went near him and placed my head on his chest hugging him tightly. I looked at him who glared at me with teary eyes. I caressed his cheek and said.

"I'm sorry." I said pouting my lips while he shook his head.

"Tell me the reason at least. Why you acted like that?" I asked caressing his cheek. He glared at me again.

"Do you even kno- nothing. Just leave it." He said shaking his head while a tear fell down on his cheek.

"No tell. Tell me please." I said wiping his tear away while my own tears were rolling down. He didn't answer me but when I kept nagging he said. But what he said shook me to the core.

"IT WAS LOADED DAMN IT." He shouted and went out of the bed jerking me away lightly. But I was still in shock. What if I had pulled the trigger? I would have been dead. I closed my eyes tightly letting the tears to fall down. I looked in the balcony and saw him standing there with his hands in his pockets. I ran towards him and hugged him from back rounding my hands on his stomach. He tried to remove my hands but I held him tightly crying on his back.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. It won't happen again. I promise. Just talk to me please. Please love. Talk to me." I was saying and crying at the same time.

Flashback ends.

So this is what happened and he was not talking to me. But I got to know one thing. He cares for me. No. He loves me. Very much. Like I do.

"Do you love him?" My mind asked and I was speechless. Do I love him? Do I really love him? Do I? Oh god. I love him. I love him so so much. I smiled widely. I looked at him who was still in the same position with eyes closed. I caressed his cheek and he opened his eyes. He smiled and kissed on my cheek lovingly.

"Let's go. We have a good news to share with everyone. And Affan called us there." He said making me stand and I nodded.

"Yes let's get ready and go. Rose will be so happy hearing this news." I said and he chuckled. Then we got ready and went down. And now we are waiting for Aunts and Rose to get ready. Brian bought a new house near ours and he and Aunt Mia are living there. Rose is living with us and I got a best company with her. She is an amazing girl.

"Let's go. I'm excited to meet new Mummy and Daddy." We heard Rose's voice. She was smiling widely. I smiled. After a long time she is smiling. A genuine smile. She was sad from last one month and the reason is my twin. I think you guys are smart enough to guess that they are our future love birds by seeing their fights, no? Well, she loves him and she has confessed her feeling to him but he rejected her. And the reason? No one knows. She even left wearing revealing clothes. Now she wears jeans and top. Even full sleeves top. No showing off her body. Left eating bacon which no one eats at our home. Left drinking alcohol which no one ever touched here. And left going to clubs.

And Brian finally met his idol. Zayan Khan. On Affan and Adeeba's reception. He was on cloud nine. But we got a big lecture from him for hiding the truth that we knew Zayan Bhai. And Brian started working in his company. I got to know that he was doing studies of Business privately. He had given the exam of CAT.

"Let Aunt Maria come girl. Then we'll leave and we will have to pick Aunt Mia from her house also." Jacob said and she nodded while pouting. I chuckled. After sometime Aunt Maria came and we left our house. Then we reached Khan's Mansion taking Brian and Aunt Mia from their house. We entered and saw everyone in the living room with a wide smile. Of course it's a good news for all. Their house is going to be shined by the rays of a little doe in nine months. And that too the child of Zayan Khan. Whom everyone loves from the bottom of their heart and he, who loves everyone to give his life for them.

"Come here girl." I saw Aali calling me. I went towards her and she took me upstairs.

"We are preparing a surprise for the couple. But we don't know how to do it." She said taking me in a room.

"May I help you?" I heard Rose's voice.

"Of course Dii. Just suggest something. Please." Azra said pouting her lips.

"Okay sweetheart. We'll decorate the whole room just in an hour." She said kissing on her cheek earning giggles from her. All smiled. She is the butterfly of this house.

"But how Dii?" Ali asked batting his lashes.

"What's there to be tensed. Your Rose Dii is still here little one." She said kissing on his forehead and he smiled widely. And our guider Aaniya write two beautiful quotes on two papers. She is really good in forming words. When we were done the angel aka Azra informed us that Bhabhi woke up. We went down and saw her sitting with all. Then Zayan Bhai came with Brian who was shocked seeing all of us here. After dinner we were sitting in the garden when we sent them in the room. Then we all decided to go and see their reaction. We saw them looking at each other with tears in their eyes with a big smile on their faces. I smiled widely. I also wanna feel this feeling. I looked at my love and saw him looking at me intensely. I smiled at him and he smiled back. After sometime we left for our house.

After some weeks.

"What are you watching girl?" I asked Rose who was busy in watching something.

"Nothing. Was just watching a k-drama." She said smiling.

"You also watch k-dramas?" I asked sitting beside her.

"Yes. Very crazily. Why? Do you also watch them?" She asked keeping her phone away.

"Yes. I have watched most of them. And now I'm waiting for 'It's Okay To Not Be Okay'. I'll start watching it after sometime. It just got complete some days or weeks ago." I said smiling. I'm really waiting for that drama. The teaser was just perfect.

"Me too. I'm crazy for that Kim So-hyun. I just loved his drama 'My Love From The Another Star'. It was perfect." She said smiling. Well, yes. That drama was just perfect and emotional one too.

"Yes. But which drama you were watching right now?" I asked her.

"The King: Eternal Monarch." She said.

"I have already watched that drama. And it's just perfect." I said smiling.

"Really? But it's so confusing. I mean the plot is so confusing." She said pouting her lips.

"Well that's true." I said as I know how crazily I watched that drama.

"By the way you wanted to say something?" She asked.

"Oh yes. Actually the whole girl clans are coming here so let's prepare something. Only girls party today." I said and she smiled widely.

"Wow. Craziness whole afternoon. Oh my god. That's gonna be fun." She said jumping on the couch.

"Sit down girl. We have to make something. And I don't even know the ABCD of cooking." I said pouting my lips. She chuckled.

"No worries girly. I'll make it. Let's go." She said dragging me with her. Then she made some snacks and I was just sitting doing nothing. Actually we all girls decided to take a day off from college and have some fun. So here we are. Aaliya, Adeeba, Aaniya, Aaruhi, Aashi and Azra are on their way. Anum Bhabhi is not allowed to go out of her house because Zayan Bhai ordered her.

"Here you go. Taste this." She said giving me a chocolate cupcake. I ate it and it was just delicious.

"You should become a chef in some hotel girl. It's so yummy." I said eating the cake. She chuckled. Then we were done. I mean she was done working. I left to change into comfortable clothes as I know we'll do many craziness. When I was coming down the door bell rang. I saw Rose opening the door and there comes the whole clan.

"Hey girls." I said walking down and hugged them one by one.

"Where is your little one, girl?" I asked Aaniya as I didn't find Affaq with her.

"He is with Bhai as Bhai is at home today. And if he is with him he forget his mother." She said rolling her eyes. And we all chuckled. Then we all started talking about random things and with little childishness of our angel. Azra.

"Ohh I just love her so much." I said kissing on her cheek and she giggled. At the same the door bell rang. I looked at Rose and saw her confused like me.

"Who can be there?" I asked getting up from the floor.

"You guys be here. I'll just check it." I said and went to open the door. As I opened the door my lips smiled seeing the cutie.

"Oh Julia Di. Come inside." I said taking the little doe from her. He hugged me at once. We became more closer as she keeps visiting us. And Jacob he loves him like his own son. We went inside and Rose smiled.

"Guys meet her. Julia Di. And this cutie is her son. Joe." I introduced her to everyone.

"Hii everyone." She said waving at everyone while all smiled and said.

"Hello Julia Di." I smiled.

"And let me introduce everyone to you. I'll tell the name. Aaniya. Aaliya. Adeeba. Aaruhi. Aashi and Azra. And you already know Rose." I said pointing at them and she smiled at everyone.

"You didn't go to college today?" She asked as she sat down on the floor.

"Nope. We all decided to ditch it." Aaliya said and all chuckled.

"Well, sometimes you should do that." She said winking at us and we all laughed. Then we all had fun and we had our snacks. But the angel was playing with Joe who was also enjoying her company.

"He is so cute. Can I keep him with me Di?" She asked looking at Di with dreamy eyes.

"Ask him. If he agrees then you can keep him." Di answered her with a big smile.

"Will you live with me baby? You are very cute. I don't want to leave you." She said pouting her lips at him who giggled seeing her. She laughed tickling him.

"I'm worried about her future." Aaliya said and we all looked at her.

"Why girly?" Rose asked.

"I mean she is so innocent. I hope the one who marries her love her from the bottom of his heart." She said looking at her. Well she is right. This world is too cruel for a girl like her.

"God has made a match for her already. And he will come here on the right time Aali. She will get a perfect boy. Don't worry." Aashi said and we nodded.

"Yes girl. She will get her match on the right time." Aaruhi said smiling at her.

"And if girls fall for her charm then think how crazy that boy will become when she will become his other half." Aaniya said smiling.

"Don't worry girls. She will get her match who will adore and love her crazily. She is too cute that no one can stop loving her." Julia Di said and we all nodded.

"And until Zayan Bhai is there with her; no one, not a single person can hurt her." Adeeba said with a proud smile. We all smiled.

"He won't give his sister to any guy. He will first find out if he is capable of being her husband or not. Then only he will give her hand in his." Rose said smiling.

"And he will find a boy who is like him. Total copy." Aaniya said and we all chuckled.

"No one can be like him guys. Not a single person. He is too perfect." I said and all chuckled.

"I'm dying to meet this Zayan guy now." Di said smiling and we all laughed.

"Can't he talk now?" Aashi asked pointing at Joe.

"Nope. Just Mumma, Papa and Pa. Just these three words." She said smiling.

"Pa?" Rose asked her.

"His grandpa. He calls him as Pa. He is my husband's Uncle." She said smiling at her while Rose nodded smiling widely. Then Aaruhi and Aali started singing 1Ds song. And we all joined them. And we all enjoyed alot. But we stopped when Joe started crying. We all looked at him who was crying in Azra's arms and she was wiping his tears away.

"Don't worry girls. He might be hungry that's why crying." Di took him from her arms and patted his head. Then she gave him his feeder and he stopped crying.

"I thought I hurt him." We heard Angel's voice. I looked at her who has tears in her eyes.

"Don't cry little girl. He can't talk that's why he was crying." Aaniya said hugging her while she nodded. We all smiled at her innocence. We were having fun when around 5 or something the door bell again rang. I went to open the door and saw Aarav standing there smiling. I smiled.

"Your girl is on fire man. She is hell angry with you." I said and he rubbed his back of the neck coming inside.

"Jack told me that girls are here so came to convince her." He said smiling.

"Is it that easy?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Hardest thing in the world." He said and at the same time Aaruhi came asking.

"Who is the- oh Your Highness is here. Come Your Highness. We were waiting for you only." She said seeing him while he smiled at her. I chuckled.

"How are you babe?" He asked hugging her while she tried to break the hug but do you think she is strong then him.

"Wow. Love birds here." We heard Aaniya's voice and they pulled away.

"Hey guys." Aarav said waving at everyone.

"You here?" Aashi asked him.

"Sorry but Kartik is not here." He said and we all laughed. Well, Kartik is her fiancé.

"Shut up." She said and we chuckled.

"Oh who is this cutie?" He asked looking at Joe who was standing beside his mother with feeder in his mouth.

"Oh yes Aarav. Meet her. She is Julia Di. And he is her son. Joe." I said and he smiled. After that we got busy in our own world. Having fun. Pulling each others' legs. And the fun was when Aarav was convincing Aaruhi. I missed my man. He is busy with some important case these days.

After a week.

"Oh. I'm so sleepy. This Deep sir is so boring. We should record his lecture and hear it when we can't sleep. It will help us. Alot." Aaruhi said and we all chuckled. She is damn true. He is hell boring.

"You are so true girl. I'm gonna do what you have said now." Adi said shaking her head.

"Why do you have to do that girl? Affan Bhai will make you sleep." Aali said smirking at her and we all laughed.

"Shut up Aali." She said glaring at her but her cheeks turned pink. We all smiled.

"It's our Aali's marriage in some months." Adi said smiling and we all looked at her who was smiling widely. We all chuckled at her reaction. That's when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and got confused. He never calls me when I'm in college. I picked up the call and what the person said next made my breathing stopped. My eyes widened and heart beat increased.

"Mam sir met with an accident." It was Amir Bhai's voice.

Assalamualaikum and Hello cutie pies. How are you all?

How was the chapter? Bianca accepted feelings for our Jack. Finally. And what will happen next? Will Jack be okay? Should I kill him? (Smirking evilly). Let me know your views.

Do vote and comment please. It means alot.
Take care till next time.
Allah Hafiz and Bye. :) (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 284 30
I am never going to forgive you, Aravind. Never come into my life again.. You are dead for me!! ************************** He came again to me. He's...
136K 3.2K 12
It all started when... As a teenager, she first saw him while going to college. Not knowing his past she fell for him so hard... Even though he knew...
3.5K 557 23
F:- " Tell me where were you the whole night". I:- " Actually Mom, I fainted, a girl and her brother help me I was with them". I told the truth to th...
861 58 23
I have no idea. How did I fall in love with him?..... It's like out of nowhere suddenly I found my home... yeah my home... My Arjun... He is like a g...