No Strings Attached

Oleh FandomsAreInsane

Leo Valdez x reader smut story (with some fluff along the way) You and Leo are close friends, but you both se... Lebih Banyak

1 (A/N)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Not another chapter, but a bit of smut while you wait
10
11

9

9.3K 134 496
Oleh FandomsAreInsane

Your POV:

Of course the red team had won, it didn't really surprise anybody, but that didn't stop them from rubbing it into our faces.

Most people hadn't questioned Leo and me when we got back to the bigger group, most just chalked our disheveled appearances up to a fight that most likely happened at some point during the game. Then again, who would expect the two camp dorks, that are subsequently best friends, to have gotten up to funny busines in the woods?

Piper McClean that is.

The moment I saw that stupid smirk plastered on her face I knew that it wasn't from being on the winning team. I shouldn't have been surprised though, she is a daughter of Aphrodite, and my best friend above all.

While others were still celebrating she pulled me to the side, starting her rapid fire of questions, not even giving me time to actually answer any of them. I let her ramble on for a minute but interrupted her as there didn't seem to be coming an end to her endless stream of questions any time soon.

"Later Pipes," she pouted as a form of objection but quickly perked up again after I asked her my next question, "Do you know how to give a blowjob?"

-

Two hours, a shower and a crash course from Piper later and it was already ten fifty. Ten more minutes before curfew so ten more minutes for me to try and slip into the woods unnoticed. The sun was already down, I silently shot a quick prayer and thanks to my dad for getting lazier around winter time, and started off into the woods. My only light source was the moon but I knew this route like the back of my hand.

Yes, the dryads are constantly moving around and changing the layout of the woods, but after a few months of checking up on Leo, to make sure he didn't work himself to death, and I had started to count my steps.

Sixteen steps forward, three to the left to avoid falling into a hole, then thirty-nine forward again, and finally twenty-five to the left. After that you'll end up in a clearing with the door of bunker nine carved out of the side of a cliff. I was vaguely aware of the conch horn sounding in the distance, signaling curfew, but I was much too focused on the sound of my own erratic heartbeat.

I opened the door, my footsteps echoing through the giant, dark, room as I stepped inside.

"Leo?" I called out, cautiously walking further into the darkness. The room stayed silent as I got no response, I probably just got here before him. I go to sit down at one of the workbenches, and maybe turn on some fucking light in here, when I suddenly feel something grab my shoulder. I jumped up in surprise before my reflexes kicked in.

I turned around, the darkness making it hard for me to see anything but a vague outline. I punched, whatever it was, right in the middle of its face. It groaned and doubled over in pain. That's when I realized I recognized that groan.

I small ball of fire appeared in his palm while he slowly stood up straight again, illuminating the room. "Fuck princess, you really pack a punch," as he spoke I noticed that I hadn't hit him in the middle of his face like I thought, his nose was fine. His lip, however, wasn't.

I just busted my dates lip. Nice one Y/N.

"Leo I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Can I-" I cut myself of when I saw that damn signature 'troublemaker' smirk spread across his lips. That same smirked that spelled trouble with a capital T.

"Yes, you can help me. It really hurts a lot you know," his expression didn't match his words one bit but I let him continue anyways, "You know what would make it better?"

I rolled my eyes at him, "No I don't, but I'm sure you'll tell me."

"A kiss."

I laughed, I mean, that line is just too cheeky (even for me). His confident smirk slid off his face as a bright crimson spread across his cheeks, even in the dim light of the fire it was still very noticeable. I embarrassed him.

This was something we did all the time; then why did I suddenly feel so guilty about it? I tried to push the thought aside, but I couldn't.

His eyes shot up when I placed my hand on his cheek and softly leaned forwards. "I'm sorry," I whispered, barely loud enough to hear, but he does. The air goes electric as we both hold our breath, until finally, our lips touch.

It's a featherlight kiss, I don't want to hurt his lip. Then I place another, and another, and another, ... Then I take his bottom lip into my mouth, sliding me tongue over it gently, the metallic taste of blood filling my mouth.

Leo groaned, causing me to quickly pull away in fear of having hurt him. But when I'm met with half lidded eyes and a dopey smile I relax again. I do opt to go for his neck now instead though.

Mixed in with my soft kisses were some rougher bites which I smoothed over with my tongue. I let one of my hands roam under his shirt, making him shiver when my cold hand makes contact with his warm skin. I palmed him through his jeans with the other, feeling how hard he already was.

I'd love to tease him some more, get him a bit more worked up, but this is me repaying him for earlier today and those jeans just can't be comfortable anymore at this point.

I slid down onto my knees, the loss of contact making Leo open his eyes which had been previously screwed shut. I let my hands rest on his thighs as I look up at him through my lashes, silently asking if this was okay with him.

"P-princess?" he questioned me, "What are you doing?"

"You've been so good to me Leo, let me repay you," I replied while unbuttoning his pants and sliding them down, letting them pool around his ankles. Now he was just in his boxers, showing the outline of his already hardened member, a circle of leaked precum around the head. He stepped out of his jeans.

"Y/N," he cupped my cheek in his hand, "you know you don't have to, right? I-if you don't want too," his hand was shaking, I could tell his resolve was breaking. I've left him with blue balls three times already but he still wants to make sure I'm okay with it first, he really is the best.

"Don't worry," I say as I put my hand over his and place a kiss on his palm, "I want this just as much as you do, please let me make you feel good too." At this he gave me a small nod.

I leaned forwards and licked a stripe over his still clothed member, making him hiss. His hand slid away from my cheek and he used it to hold onto the workbench he was leaning on and his eyes screwed shut again. He really wanted this, badly.

The moment I pulled his underwear down, I knew I should've practiced with the banana like Piper had offered me. There is no way in Hades that is ever going to fit in my mouth. But I was not going to give up now. I wanted to do this, no, I needed to do this. For all the times that Leo has made me feel oh so good. I know he'd never ask for it but I had to repay him.

I slowly reached out my hand and wrapped it around the base of his member. My touch still careful and featherlight, though I did not miss the effect it already had on him. His hands were holding on to the workbench so tightly that it made his knuckles turn white.

I moved my hand up and let my thumb glide over the slit, where a bead of precum was already forming. The precum allowed me to pump my hand up and down his shaft a few times, causing his breathing to speed up.

After this I let my hand slide down to rest on his hip. Leo let out a whine, which quickly turned into a breathy moan when I gave an experimental lick to his tip. Satisfied with his response I continued to give small kitten licks to his tip. He thrust his hips forward, trying to get more friction, but I kept him in place with my hands that were still resting on his hips.

As I licked a stripe up his shaft he moaned again, much louder this time. This was also the first time I noticed the precums taste. It's hard to describe, the best I could do is say salty but also kind of bitter in a way, but it tastes good.

I had never done anything like this before, that's why I was so nervous initially, but since this is also the first time for Leo I knew he probably wouldn't last long once I fully took him in my mouth. Hence, my excessive teasing. Well, also because I enjoyed it, but mostly to stretch this out as long as possible for him.

I took the head of his cock into my mouth and sucked on it while I let my tongue swirl around it. His hands immediately flew into my hair, encouraging me to go further, yet not pushing me down against my will. I'm surprised he still had that much self-control left in him.

"Y/N," he breathed out while locking eyes with me, voice hoarse, "m-more."

"More what?" I said looking up at him through my lashes, feigning innocence. His grip on my hair tightened as he let out a grunt, "You know what the fuck it means," his voice was low, eyes filled with lust, and just like that I wasn't in control anymore. I was ready to do anything he asked of me, that thought scaring and exciting me at the same time.

I took his head into my mouth once more, letting my tongue swirl while I continued to suck. This time I didn't stop there though, hollowing out my cheeks as I made my way down his cock. I went slow, not to tease him, but trying to fit as much of him in my mouth as I possibly could without gagging. When I felt his member hit the back of my throat, I took a deep breath, trying to relax my throat.

When I succeeded in this I pulled my head back again until it was just his head in my mouth again, swirling my tongue, and then making my way down once more, letting my tongue glide along the underside of his dick and curling my lips inwards as to not let my teeth scrape along his cock. (That's very important, according to Piper) I used one of my hands to pump that what I could not fit and started to gradually increase my speed as I grew more comfortable with it.

Leo was already a moaning mess, his breathing erratic and his hands holding onto my hair for dear life. He bucked up his hips, causing me to gag, but with a few deep breaths through my nose I was okay. That's definitely something I gotta practice...

I looked up at him again, and to my surprise, he was staring right back at me, "Y-you're, ngh," he moaned, "You're fucking amazing, you know, ah," another moan, "that r-right?"

I hummed, the vibrations of my response causing Leo to moan out my name and throw his head back.

"Shit, Y/N! Keep going, keep going, I'm so close right now!" he managed to growl out in between pants. I sped up my pace and I could feel his cock twitch in my mouth.

Now this is where Piper told me I was supposed to pull back, but honestly, I don't want too. I want take everything Leo has to give me. And that's exactly what I'm gonna do.

"Y/N!" was the only warning I got before he shot his load into the back of my throat. I tried my best not to gag, which worked, and swallowed all of it. Still bobbing up and down, guiding Leo through his orgasm.

Once his breathing evened out I pulled back, letting go with a satisfying 'pop'. My jaw hurt but the look on his face was more than worth it if you ask me.

He looked down at me, eyes droopy, and let his hands slide out of my hair so he could cup my cheek again. He gently guided me back to my feet, I tried not to wince at the soreness of my knees, and wrapped his arms around my hips pulling me flush against him.

"Holy Hera, Y/N, that was amazing," his voice was soft and kind of hoarse from all the screaming, "I lov-" he stopped for a second before he continued, "I loved that."

"Well I'm glad you did," I giggled, "but I think it might be time for us to head back before we get in too much trouble." I tried to move away, but Leos strong arms kept me firmly pinned in place. I looked at him questioningly but he just shook his head before burying it in the crook of my neck.

"Just let me enjoy this for a little while longer," he mumbled against my shirt.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed my eyes for a second too. This felt... oddly intimate for some reason. More so than anything we've done before. I push that thought away though as I just enjoy the natural warmth and comfort that Leo brings.

After I don't know how long we finally let go of each other, he gave me a little peck on the lips before he put his pants on again and we made our way back to camp.

-

So, I planned on finishing this chapter after I was done with my exams... But as you can probably tell, that didn't fucking happen.

I just struggled so freaking much with this chapter; rewriting certain parts over and over again, or even just deleting the full chapter and just starting over from scratch two times. I just wasn't happy with the way it turned out every time and I couldn't make it work.

I finally did it tho! And although this might not be my best work (and that I'm still not entirely happy with it) I'm so glad to finally be fucking done with it.

I did, however, finally find out how to write a guy moaning, which I just could not figure out for the longest time. Shout out to Yagami Yato for that haha. (Please let me know if it was actually good though)

Sorry again for making you guys wait this long! I'm probably gonna start a one-shot book which I can write for when I'm stuck on one of these chapters again.

Thank you for bearing with me, love you all! Stay safe!

~M

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.4K 214 63
"I suspect you'd do anything dangerous I suggested my son should do." "I'd drag him back from Tarturaus myself if I have to." ~~~~~~~ After stumblin...
830 38 7
Leo Valdez. The jokester right? The happy-go-lucky kid right? The cheeriest of the Argo ll, with a good past to fit. Right? Wrong. Leo Valdez is the...
3K 118 31
Welcome to ZelkPVP one-shots! I will be trying some one-shots (maybe also two-shots) of ideas I wasn't brave enough to put into my main book (go rea...
109K 2.2K 34
Just having fun with the bad boy himself Leo Valdez. You can send in requests but no smut of lemon ok love you bye