safe haven

By kmack19

amelia shows up in charming looking for happy and realizes she knows another son but everything was all a lie... More

chapter 1
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9

chapter 2

4.8K 91 2
By kmack19

jax POV

I was shocked to see amelia in the office door. I hadnt seen her since abel was a baby. god did she look as beautiful as ever. I watched the little girl with her jumped into koziks arms. I wondered how old she was, and couldnt help but wonder if she was mine. tara walked up I seen amelia notice my ring but look away unfazed. I was fucked.

she looked so amazing and was just a few feet away but I couldn't reach out and touch her.

wait is she happys old lady?! how the hell. fuck this shit. I had to talk to her and explain shit.

when I first met amelia I didnt have my kutte on so she had no idea I was in the club. i kept seeing her without it, never told her who I really was. it was douchebag move but she made me feel normal. she was not with me because of the kutte, the fact that I'm a teller, she was with me for me. I loved her more than I've love anyone besides abel, even tara. to her I was just jackson. that's all. hell I told her my last name was winston. I didnt see us going past a one night stand when i first approached her. but we talked for hours the first night we met and never hooked up. i couldnt get her out of my mind, so I asked her out again. I couldnt go back and tell her I lied about my name, where I was from, and what my job was I would never see her again. about six months in I chose tara. I didn't have to lie to tara, she knew my life and it seemed like the better choice. after it was done I knew I was wrong and wanted to go back and tell her everything, get her back but I never did. I settled for tara.

how the hell does she know happy and kozik? was she happys secret old lady now? i watched as she joked with kozik i didnt realize how much i missed her smile and laugh. so her daughter is three I wanted to know if she was mine the timeline matches up unless she was sleeping with someone else.

I watched the little girl as she ran across the parking lot and to koziks bike. i really felt like she is mine and i didnt want her on his bike but fuck i couldnt say anything i had no right.

"I gotta go to work." I heard tara say but I didnt respond I was still in my mind. "jax"

I turned to look at her "yeah okay be careful." I walked abel to the tables without saying anything else to tara. we havent been good in a while, she wanted me out if the club and abel away from charming. I couldnt do it. I wasnt leaving the club or charming and neither was my boy.

a little while later happy pulled in.

"you have a old lady we dont know about?" tig asked him

"the fuck you talking about." he mumbled sitting down.

"some chick was here with a kid looking for you." clay told him

"I dont have no fuckin old lady and dont know shit bout no damn kid"

"they left with kozik. seemed friendly."

happy looked a tig like he lost his mind. "what she look like?"

"beautiful, nice tits and ass, long black hair. came right out of my wet dream"

happy looked pissed now "she had a kid with her? kid look like?"

"little girl had pretty blonde curly hair." my mom said looking over at me.

"milly" happy said

"yeah dumbass called her milly baby."

kozik pulled in, I watched emery climb off and take off running kozik said something to her making her go back. she took her helmet off and passed it to him before she ran again.

she had the biggest smile "UNCLE HAPPY!!! SURPRISE!!" she yelled as she jumped into his waiting arms. "I missed you"

"you too princess."

I watched kozik walked to amelia. they were laughing. I know I shouldnt be jealous but I was. that used to be me making her laugh. I kept her a secret from everyone when we were together. she was my safe haven. I didn't want her to get hurt or anyone use her against me.

"you had my kid on your bike?"

"shit milly. she just rode with koz."

"really hap. I hope you atleast had a helmet on her?"

"of course she had one on. what are yall doing here?"

"what you dont want us here? cant make a surprise visit?"

"dont get bitchy."

"dont be an a-hole. were going to LA."

"can we go to the park??! and uncle happy you said a bad word, two." she said holding her hand out

"that's right he did didnt he" amelia said laughing.

"sorry kid. how much is it."

"ten"

I watched as he handed her a twenty dollar bill. amelia laughed and told her to go see kozik.

"she meant ten hap."

"shut it milly" he grumbled

I watched as emery climbed up next to kozik and pulled a coloring book out of her backpack.

"so shes not you're old lady youve been hiding out?" tig said

"fuck no. shes my sister." happy said smirking. HIS SISTER WHAT THE HELL.

"well in that case, hello doll I'm tig." rig said approaching her.

"hello tig. but I'm sorry you're not my type."

"damn doll. what is you're type."

"well I make it a point not to sleep with any of happys brothers and also blondes are which is why my daughter is a blonde."

"you mean like dumbass over here?" tig asked looking to kozik "fuck you tig" kosik hollered

amelia laughed "I mean sure hes a blonde right."

"seriously him!"

"seriously?.. no. I just said no sons come on."

"so her dads a blonde where is he?" tig asked

"that's a little personal but I get it you want to knows who is around. it doesn't matter he took off before I found out I was pregnant and couldnt find him since. he has no idea about her." amelia shrugged.

"you do know we have ways of finding people right? juice is a genius with computers."

"that's nice and all but I'm good. weve made it this long."

"she wont fucking tell us who he is." kozik said annoyed

"she knows I'll fucking kill him." happy said glaring at amelia

"damn right we will." kosik agreed.

"I'm glad em isnt listening." amelia said slapping happys arm.

"I'm not. but I hear it. happy has two bad words and kozik has three. but I'll forget if you'll go get ice cream with me"

amelia busted out laughing. "that's my girl"

"yeah sounds just like you. damn blackmail, she shouldn't know how to do that yet." happy grunted shaking his head.

"come on baby we will go to the park and if they can get ice cream you can go okay."

"go ahead. they have nothing the rest of the day. just answer if we need you." clay told them.

"oh thank you." amelia smiled at him.

"oh yay! thank you mister" emery said looking at his kutte. "mama what's his patch say? p-pre- uhhhh.."

"keep going em."

"but mama I cant." she said stomping her feet.

"is that how we handle our frustrations? keep going sound it out."

"pre-presi-president. PRESIDENT!" she yelled looking around. "wow. you're in charge."

"that's good kid. yeah I am" clay said with a chuckle

"soo can you tell my uncle happy to buy me THREE scoop of chocolate ice cream instead of one." she smiled holding up three fingers.

we all laughed "I sure will sweetheart."

"you hear that mama."

"yeah i heard. good job on sounding that word out."

"thank you mama. can we ride the bikes again?"

"you have to ask the guys not me."

"shes smart." ma told her

"thank you. we work hard. she can normally read a couple words if she sounds them out but anything past three words and shes out."

"that's still great."

emery whispered something to happy before he came over to me. "she wants to know if abel can get ice cream she feels bad asking in front of him. wants to share" he told me. I nodded. "yeah that's fine."

"yay mama is that okay that he comes to get ice cream too. you said to always make sure you invite someone if you make plans"

"yeah if his daddy says it's okay I dont care. I'm glad you actually listen to the things I say."

"I always hear you mama. even when you yell in spanish on the phone"

"hey that's me shes yelling at little girl" happy grumbled

"shes four going on thirty hap. remember she picks up on everything you say."

"yeah yeah." he scooped emery up "shorty is riding with me."

"yayyy. wait is that okay mama?"

"yeah baby it's fine. and hap like I told koz if she gets hurt I'll gut you."

"sure kid. lets go"

I was amazed. shes really happys sister. this shit is insane. Now we are going to get ice cream with amelia and her little girl.

Amelia's POV

this is awkward. getting ice cream with emerys father and his son. how the hell is this going to play out? is he going to want to know emery? fuck happys going to lose his shit once he figures this all out.

"why dont you go to my house and relax. koz and I will take her to the park."

"what really?" I asked

"yeah take a few hours shell be alright."

how do you expect me to get there?"

"we will go get your car and I'll drop you off. my truck is at the house."

"mama will see you later baby. you be good and listen to everything happy and kozik tell you. I love you."

"yes mama. I love you too mama."

kozik walked me in and make sure the house was clear before they left. i turned on the bath and let it fill while I pulled me hair up and put a bath bomb in there. i made sure my gun was in reach and turned music on before i got in.

after about thirty minutes I heard someone knocking on the door. I quickly pulled on my robe before I grabbed my gun. i looked out the peep hole to see jackson standing there. fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 7.2K 61
When Lumpy's granddaughter comes to town to help with the gym, and care for him in his old age, she'll find friends and love but none of it will be s...
51K 1.6K 34
Sequel to "Hands All Over". Juice and Angela finally got their happily ever away from SAMCRO, but Charming has a way of pulling people back in. (Jui...
34.6K 709 10
A Son's step-daughter finds herself with a stalker. When he breaks into her apartment, she packs up and heads home hoping the family she left behind...
26.7K 639 11
COMPLETE! Elliott Oswald's niece comes to Charming looking for a fresh start after college. A trust fund child with a Masters degree and a BMW. She h...