S1 Muzan x mother reader (com...

By Factory-chan

(I'll be making you Muzan's mother ok?) More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15(EDITED)
16
y/n's blood art
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25(edit)
Extra drawing
26
27
28
29
30
Extra:flashback
31
32
33
34
35
Announcement

Not this title~

18.1K 584 327
By Factory-chan

Sighing, she leaned into her palm and stared at the near death of the hashira. The other new demons would immediately be eating him...which would give them strength...

Sighing yet again. "I'll just...

...kill him...No?"

"Oh my, are you planning to kill him, my lady?" Douma asks as he fanned himself.

Y/n leaned into her pillows, " I am...though if someone manages to change my mind...that's a different story..." She spoke before sighing.

Douma claps his hands happily and raised his hand, "Ooh! Me Me me!" He exclaimed

"What is it, Douma?" She asks, crossing her leg over the other.

"Gyomei-dono is very powerful noh? Even when we ate an arm of yours,but he managed to keep up a good fight!" He states, looking at the panting pillar.

"If you turn him into a demon...he'd be a great and powerful demon" Douma smirked, maliciously.

Y/n stared at them and thought about it. "Well...It is true...but...What would Himejima want?"

Hopping down her piles of pillows, she softly lands infront of the nearly corpse of the rock pillar.

Crouching infront of him, her stare on him softened.

Running her hands on his her black hair, she leaned in.

"Say...do you want to become a demon?" She whispered to his ear.

She saw him freeze and forced his words, "N-never in my l-life will I become a d-demon!" He fumed through his teeth.

He glared at her while the blood of his trickled down his chin. Y/n sighs and pats his head.

Smiling, she chuckles "Don't worry... I'll never force anyone who has a lot of respect for the dear Ubuyashiki" she spoke before walking away.

"You can eat him now"

Once that was said, the 5 new demons rushed past her and went straight to the bloodied pillar.

The crunch of his bones along with his groans of pain sounded the room. When she smelled his near death, he didn't leave without silence...

"Y/N KIBUTSUJI!! YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED!! I PROMISE YOU THAT!" Gyomei shouts before he died.

The three older demons glared at the corpse for the atrocity.

"What the—"

"How...atrocious"

"Stupid"

Y/n stood there silent, at what she just heard. This concerned them.

"My lady! Never mind what he said!" Douma exclaims worriedly

"He...Is wrong..." Kokushibou added.

"What he said means nothing, he lost anyway " Akaza stated.

When they didn't get a response from the female, they got worried. They thought that she maybe got disturbed by the statement of the rock pillar. You weren't acting like yourself after all.

Y/n stood there...quiet. Her thought processed on what he just said. "How foolish" she thought before going up to her throne like pillow. Her hands clenched and slowly relaxed, she needed to calm down.

As she softly sat down, she closed her eyes in an attempt to connect to Muzan.

"Muzan, where are the one's I asked for?" She asked, she wanted to get her hands on both Zenitsu and Yushiro.

===

Muzan clicks his tongue in annoyance. The lower ranked demon slayers all blocked his way. He couldn't fight completely as he was carrying Tamayo's demon and the yellow haired demon slayer.

"Nakime, crush these demon slayers. Mother is waiting" He stated. He scanned the demon slayer's expressions.

He could feel their fear and confusion. The plan that they all agreed on were moving slower than they thought. No Kasugai crows were seen ever since they hadn't seen the pillars.

No announcement was being broadcast San it was starting to scare them. Doubt was beginning to climb to their heart yet they forced themselves to stand their ground and fight the leader of the demons.

Hearing a strum of a biwa, they all went silent. In a flash, blood splattered all over the walls and some landed on Muzan's cheek.

He smirks before walking to his mother's room.

===

Y/n sensed Muzan's presence and immediately opened the door of her room. As he entered, she was shocked to see his appearance.

"My son, what happened to you?" She asked, walking to him.

He stared at her before throwing the two boys near the three upper moons. Y/n glanced at them, "protect those two for a while, me and Muzan needs to talk about something" she informed them before grabbing Muzan's arm and disappearing.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@%%

Y/n and Muzan appeared in her bedroom. She looked at him and ogled his appearance.

His long white hair fell to his broad shoulders, marks and mouths were seen around his body. She could feel and sense the quick aging of him, though his complexion were somewhat the same, his hair was white.

"Was that Tamayo's poison?" She asked him, caressing his cheeks , her eyes held worry.

He held a small smile before leaning into her touch, "It is Mother. It is working slowly but I just need to let my body figure the cure out" he explained.

"You better do" she pouts.

He chuckled and walked past her, "Of course of course" Muzan replied before laying on her bed.

He closed his eyes and searched for how to disable the poison's effects. Y/n softly stared at him before disappearing.

@@@@@@@@@@@

The three upper moons stared as Y/n stood just infront of the two unconscious bodies. Grabbing Zenitsu, she gave him her blood by the use of her tentacle which injected him in the neck.

She could see his veins darken as the blood worked its wonders before throwing him away. Zenitsu landed with a soft thud, the pillows covering the fall.

The demoness stared at Tamyo's demon. She could overcome Tamayo's blood and erase the boy's memories of the violet eyed woman.

Sweeping the hair away from his face, she chuckled. Making her nail longer, she centered it on his fore head before forcing its way in.

As she got the control, she forced herself to erase the memories. Y/n destroyed Tamayo's cells that was in him and smiled. Patting his hair she walked away.

"Nakime" she called out as she sat above her pillows,

Nakime appears under the pile and bowed respectfully. "Yes, my lady?" She asked.

"Search for the other base of the Ubuyashiki's. We need to eradicate their existence for us to even have a chance" she ordered to the demon upper moon 4.

The biwa woman bows, "Of course, My lady" she replied before disappearing.

Y/n looked at the upper moons, "Douma"

Douma smiles and bowed, his fan just over his heart. "Has, My lady?~"

"Go to the swordsmith village and kill all of them. I want all records and works of theirs to disappear" she states.

He nods happily before disappearing, probably to go to Nakime.

"Akaza"

"Yes, my lady?"

Y/n stared down at him, thinking on what he could possibly do. Leaning back to the pillows, "Join Nakime on the search. Once the base is found, I want you to kill them. I want you to waste no time and do not let anyone escape" she commanded.

He bows before disappearing from her sight. Y/n turned to the upper moon 1 who sat beside her and patted his head.

"Demons"

Slowly, a rumble was heard and plenty of claws could be seen clawing their way out under the pillow floor and walls. As they all slithered out, she breathed in deeply.

"I want you all to locate every past hashira which trained the demon slayers. Once located, tell Kokushibou" she ordered before kicking them all out of the infinity fortress.

"Any questions?, My dear Kokushibou?" She asked him.

Shaking his head, he replied. "None, my lady"

She smiled, "good"

Chuckling yet again, she sat more comfortably on her 'throne'. "Let's get this started"

****
Have you seen the title?~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 1.4K 68
Smut will be included :)
226K 9.1K 49
·~A story where a young blind female believes that upper moon one is her dad~· ʜɪɢʜᴇsᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢs 🥇: Kokushibo 🥇: Muichiro 🥇: Douma 🥇: Uzui 🥇: Yor...
173K 2K 34
𝗘𝘂𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗮 (yü-ˈfȯr-ē-ə ): 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅: 2021 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅: 05-28-23 𝗪𝗮...
8K 397 22
❝𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐔 𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇, 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃❞ ❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑?!🦅🦅🦅❞ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮, [�...