11

"She disappeared?"

The master asks the girl from inside his room.

"Yes, uhhh... it's Zenko, the one with yellow hair. We put her in bed since she was unconscious, but now she's not in the room...should we look for her?" The lady asks him.

"No!! Enough, don't look! She's lost her footing. I have no clue! She probably run off somewhere! Leave her be!" He yells angrily, as he was beginning to get anxious.

"B-but master--

CRASH!!

"Kyaah!" The girl shrieks in surprise as he had threw something at her.

"Shut up! Go away!" He barks.

"Don't speak of Zenko ever again!! Tell that to everyone as well!!"

"Its because they did something to tick off Warabihime-oiran, both Zenko and Omitsu..."

MEANWHILE.....

"Like I said! There's a demon at my place!" Inosuke shouts while he talked with Tanjiro from the roof, waiting for Zenitsu and Uzui.

"This is what it's like! I'm sure!" He yells out yet again, trying different poses to explain the demon.

"Well.. yeah well U-umm... just hold up a bit" Tanjiro says, trying to calm down the boy.

"It was like this! I know that much" Inosuke says as he raises his arms as a different pose.

"Yeah, yeah... I think Uzui-san and Zenitsu will come here for our regular meet up..."

"Zenitsu's not coming"

The boys turned in surprise to see Uzui  their eyes wide as they didn't even sense him there.

"What do you mean Zenitsu's not coming?" Tanjiro asks.

"I think I put you guys in terrible danger" Uzui says, not even taking a glance at them.

"The desire to save my wives has caused me to great a mental grave error. Zenitsu's whereabouts are  currently unknown. He stopped contacting me last night" he informs them.

"You two, get out of here now. Your ranks are way too low. If the demon here is an upper moon, you can't deal with them"Uzui states, he then stands up carefully.

"I will regard who stopped sending me letters as dead. From her on out I will move on my own"

"No! Uzui-san!--

"Don't be ashamed,winners stay alive. Don't mess this opportunity up" he says, his eyes staring at Tanjiro from the corner of his eyes.

Inosuke then shouts.
"Hold it old man!--

But before he could finish, Uzui had disappeared from their sight"

(I'll skip the long ass conversation of the two boys ok? My hand as getting tired. They were just talking on that maybe there were passages, new ranks and they'll investigate their houses)

Later
.
.

"There nothing more to do here. Just go out and eat" Koinatsu-oiran insisted to the two girls.

"Okaay"
"Okay"

The two girls replied, they then giggle as they both went out. Leaving Koinatsu.

WHOOSH

"Koinatsu-san, forgive me for being impolite. I will be leaving the 'tokito house'. I owe the master and the others for all the care they provided for me  so could you give this payment to them?" Tanjiro asks the oiran. He then slides for ward an envelop.