31

As soon as their feet stepped into the pillow floor. It gave way due to their weight, making them lose balance.

"Eek!" Mitsuri shrieked as she tried to balance herself from the softness of floor.

"Ugh!" Iguro groaned in annoyance. "I can't fight in these type of terrain!" He thought.

After a minute of balancing. They finally stood straight, though it costed them a bit of their stamina.

 They finally stood straight, though it costed them a bit of their stamina

Infront of them were piles and piles of blankets and pillows. Iguro scanned the terrain, clicking his tongue. Whether they dodge attacks or take attack. He knew that the soft pillows would prevent from having them do a fast attack.

"If we can't do a fast attack, that means we can't do a quick dodge. We're all going to be slow here." He thought, his feet pressing down on the pillow which sunk immediately.

—-
===

Giyu carries Tanjiro and laid him where there were no rubble. He kept his breathing in check, wanting to recover as soon as possible.

Opening the fire, he sat beside it and sighed.

He glanced at Akaza's left clothes and turned back to the fire. "I wonder why he killed himself" he wondered before placing his hands near the flames, savoring the heat it produced.

Under those clothes...was a lump of meat. It thumped, unnoticeable from the naked eye.

Good thing Tanjiro was unconscious...

——-
====

Inosuke panted. Both him and Kanao had just defeated the upper moon two, their stamina was down in the dumps.

Inosuke forced himself up and went to help the tsuguko when he noticed a piece of flesh where Doma died stayed.

"Huh?" He muttered but didn't mind it. He went back to Kanao and helped her up.

"You ok?" He asked her.

She nods, panting heavily."Hm" she hummed in reply before placing her shoulder over Inosuke's

"Lets go find the others" the boy states before leaving the room.

Unbeknownst to them that the piece of meat was more problematic than they thought.

—-
===

"I-Iguro, look over there!" Mitsuri tells him as she tugged his hoari and pointed ahead of them.

The serpent hashira looked up ahead and paused, "T-that's the lady I saw on red district..."

"