23

Y/n floated in the air. Just like Daki, she had some flying/floating ability. She closes her eyes and searched for the demons she had sent out.

"Found anything yet?"She asked them through the link.

"None, my lady"

"Nothing"

"..."

"N-nothing"

They all answered the same. Sighing, she continued to flat up until a link connects.

"My lady, I had some connecti-- SLASH!!

Y/N's eyes widened. Turning, she landed back to the ground and sensed where the demon that was just killed. Since the head was still crumbling, she can easily track their position.

Quickly running, her 'clothes' slowly sink in her skin. Rendering her naked as she ran. Since she had lived through hundred of years, she wasn't flustered or embarrassed on showing her body out.

"Better for Muzan to find not this out. He'll get angry"she thought, pertaining to her naked self as she neared the location.

Knowing a couple of swordsmen are there, she slowed down and his behind the tree. She peeked from behind and tried the communication link.

"Muzan? Muzan? You hear me?"

_______________
_______________

"-uzan? Muzan? You hear me?" Y/n asked through the link.

Hearing her voice Muzan halted. His tight grip on on his pen loosened. He closed his eyes and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Mother? Where are you? Are you...ok?" He asks.

___________________
___________________

"Mother? Where are you? Are you...ok?" He asks.

Y/n smiles and leaned back to the tree."finally" she thought.

"Go near the forest of the red district. Where the upper moon 6 ha died. I'm just over the forest. You can easily sense me, darling" she stated. Her red eyes scanned the puny swordsmen.

"And yes, I'm ok" she lastly answered. Knowing he'll turn grumpy when not being answered or forgetting a question.

______________
______________

Muzan smiles. Grabbing his coat and fedora, he called Nakime through the link.

"Nakime, transport me on the red district. Where the precious upper moon 6 died" he ordered while putting on his black coat and hat.

"Of course, master" Nakime answers. A second later, a strum of her biwa was heard. A door appears under him and slides open. He lands into the soil ground, just in an alley. Perfect to avoid eyes of humans.

Slowly, the door dispersed and he walks away.

_____________
_____________

Y/n waited and avoided being seen. She knew the other demon slayers sensed her and kept searching. Her heart was calm as she can defend herself.

"Haa...what's taking him so long?" She grumbled. Despite the cold night air, she had frowned accustomed and stayed perfectly fine.

Suddenly, her eyes catches a shot glisten of a weapon.Immediately, she dodged just in time, before Muichiro couod behead her.She glances at the tree she previously rested at to see it sliced halfway. Though, his sword cut stuck at the end.