私の最愛のバラ

By Pieck_wendy

Yu yu hakusho fanfic Before youko kurama goes to the world of the living he was married and had a child what... More

REWRITE and EDIT
𝐘𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐬 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚
1
𝟐
𝟑
𝟒
𝟓
𝟔
𝟕
𝟖
𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟎
𝟑𝟏
𝟑𝟐
𝟑𝟑
𝟑𝟒
𝟑𝟓
𝟑𝟔
𝟑𝟕
𝟑𝟖
𝟑𝟗
𝟒𝟎
𝟒𝟏
𝟒𝟐
𝟒𝟑
𝟒𝟒
𝟒𝟓
N E W S
ANNOUNCEMENT
COMING SOON
PUBLISHED

𝟐𝟑

293 10 7
By Pieck_wendy

As bets were being place it was now a three on three match, while Dr. Ichigaki looked very pleased cause he thought he will win this tournament.

Yusuke, Yukira and Kuwabara were making their plan, hoping that they could make it without Kurama, Mirajane and Hiei's help.

Yukira looked at the three who looked emotionless and had a look of despair, she studied their looks as if they didn't want to be here Kuwabara also had a hunch.

" Alright last team with the last standing member wins and BEGIN!!!!" Koto announced as the match began.

As the three ran towards them, M-3 jumped and about to attack them.

" Grizzly Claw!" M-3 shouted as his right hand, it glowed red with his power.

' So what I suppose I'm not gonna shake his hand.' Yusuke thought sarcastically.

" GUYS JUMP!" Yukira yelled as she jumped out of the way before she could get hit, as the two followed her order M-3 punched the ground creating a huge crater.

" Well Damn!" Yusuke exclaims at his impact, while Kuwabara screeches in fright.

Yukira's eyes glowed as she brought out her demon wings out.

While M-2 sliced at the air hitting Yusuke and Kuwabara along through the air.

" YUSUKE KUWABARA!!!" Yukira yelled as she dodge M-2's slices, as Kuwabara was down on the ring while Yusuke manage to land on his feet.

" W-what the hell was that ?! I didn't even see that last guy's attack." Yusuke exclaims while Kuwabara was grunting trying to get up.

Yukira looked at the three as she was still floating on air, while she put her hands in her hair taking out a rose to make a rose whip.

' This is bad I can't summon her yet, not yet.' Yukira thought as she looked at them.

As Koto announced that they manage to knock down two of her teammates, she stood up and whipping out a rose whip.

" AMAZING PEOPLE!!!! Yukira has manage to turn a beautiful red rose, into a whip and by the looks of it it looks deadly sharp!!!" Koto said as she was getting excited.

" You two alright ?" Yukira asked as she stood beside them, with her rose whip in her hand.

" Yea thanks for the warning, had no idea how powerful that guys hand is." Kuwabara said to her.

" Yeah remind me to write you a thank you card, and when will you transform demoness ?" Yusuke said to her.

" No time for jokes Yusuke, I'll send you a signal when I'll transform, but for now watch out there coming again !" Yukira said as M-1 went towards them rather fast.

" Angel Blade!" M-1 shouted as his fingers flowed bright orange turning them into rings, as he blasted it to them making them bounce as Yusuke and Kuwabara tried to dodge it.

Yukira was slicing them off with her whip as it exploded, when she hit them as he sent more of those rings.

M-2 decided to make another slice when Yukira saw it, and whipped his hands so he wouldn't fire.

" Gotcha!!!" Yukira exclaimed.

As M-2 grunts with pain feeling the thorns hitting his hands, but M-3 ran towards Kuwabara who tripped in air for some unknown reason.

Yukira yelled his name as she still tries to keep M-2 occupied, but making her whip tighter around his hands.

" NOT ON MY WATCH!" Yusuke yelled as he made his finger in to a gun like position, ready to fire his spirit gun.

Sadly it was no use he couldn't fire his spirit gun, while Yusuke was in mental shock Yukira suddenly dragged M-2 with her whip hitting M-3 along with him.

As the two fall from the ground by her rose whip, swinging them as they tackled each other hitting the floor hard.

Yukira ran to him, while Yusuke ran as well towards the two.

" Wow! Thanks Yukira !" Kuwabara said as he breathes.

" Yusuke try this, focus on there energy and trust your instincts to keep you going." Yukira told him while looking at him.

" Maybe you could clear something for us, those guys are humans right ? With spirit energy just like us ?" Yusuke asked her.

" Yes there like you and Kuwabara in some way." Yukira replied looking at them.

" Then why can't I feel there spirit energy ?!" Kuwabara asked in utterly confused.

" The Doctor made it completely unfilterd their powers, and their more great than the two of you at the moment." Yukira said gripping her whip.

" Great." Yusuke said sarcastically.

" Yusuke you have to find a way to use that spirit gun of yours,  before I can make Alagria shows up... I'm only using this as our last resort..." Yukira told him soflty.

As the Ichigaki fighters surrounded them, Yukira held her whip tightly as she looked at the three.

' In times like this, I wish my parents and Hiei were here... you guys where are you...' Yukira thought trying to focus.

' Alright spirit gun you can come back, whenever your ready and like right now!' Yusuke thought angrily as the fight continued.

Meanwhile back at the forest Hiei, Kurama and Mirajane were fighting M-4, M-5 and J-6 Kurama and Hiei sliced off M-4's body to pieces.

" W-what the hell?!" M-5 exclaims as J-6 looked at them smirking.

" Ha! And that was using my left arm Kurama." Hiei said boastfully looking at the creature he sliced up.

" I'm sorry I used my right, next time I'll use my left to be fair." Kurama said to him looking at M-4.

" Would you like to try us next ?" Hiei asked the other two who smirked.

" Thanks but we rather not, death gives her the shivers." M-5 said as J-6 showed a controller and pressed it.

As a red light glowed as Kurama Mirajane and Hiei looked shock, to see a robot as they looked ready to fight.

" His name is Gatasubaru one of the doctors earlier projects." M-5 said

" He is part demon but mostly machine, hopefully you would make it alive to see your precious daughter's death ! Kill them Gatasubaru!!!" J-6 shouted as her eyes shown insanity.

While the three looked deadly hearing what she said about Yukira, Mirajane transformed into her Satan soul form as Hiei and Kurama looked deadly serious.

As the robots arms extended towards them the trio jumped to dodge it, but following them as Kurama and Mirajane were together avoiding it.

Hiei was alone trying to out run it, as Hiei tried to slice the arm but surprisingly it didn't work.

' Not a scratch ?' Hiei thought dodging the hands.

As they heard the two members of the Ichigaki team laughed, saying something that was mixed with the robot.

" Maybe I can't kill the beast, but at least I could still kill you two!" Hiei shouted and went towards the two.

As the robots hand almost sliced Hiei's foot and Hiei lost the seriousness of his kill, he fell and tried to land with his right arm.

That was a big mistake as he felt the intense pain, as he grunts holding his hand he didn't notice the hand was coming to him, when it managed to attack and hit him towards the tree making him stuck.

" Hiei!" Kurama and Mirajane yelled at him.

While Hiei was stuck to the tree, it was only Kurama and Mirajane left as J-6 laughed.

" How stupid of you to land on your injured hand such a waste." M-5 laughed.

" At least some people get to die in the Urameshi team, starting with the young girl fighting then it will be the rest of you." J-6 laughed.@

" I don't appreciate you taking to her like that!" Hiei said angrily, while he had an energy ball on his left hand.

" Hiei stop ! You'll hurt Yukira more!" Mirajane yelled as the hand was behind them.

Kurama carries her bridal style as they dodge the hand, leaving Hiei alone again as they lead the hand to where Hiei was.

As the trapped hand was removed from Hiei, as he landed on the ground safely.

As Kurama and Mirajane stopped and gasp when the hand was about to crush them, Mirajane pushed Kurama out of the way letting the hand hit her.

As Kurama was out of the way his eyes widen so did Hiei.

" MIRA!!!" The two yelled as the smoke was surrounding the place.

" Great job Gatasubaru now kill the other two !" M-5 said when the robot didn't respond to his command.

" You were wrong on two counts." Mirajane's demonic voice was heard as the smoke was clear, they saw a rip on the robots hands.

Mirajane appears as she held some object at her hand burning it with her flames.

As J-6 and M-5 were shock and asked what happen, as Mirajane looked rather deadly to them.

" Even the hardest substance could be broken by feelings and emotions, your robot is dead." She said walking away from the robot.

" You've threatened my daughter that is a big mistake, you will feel it's pain as well you're dead." Mirajane replies crushing the robots hands as Kurama s Hiei went beside her.

As J-6 and M-5 started shaking in fear as Kurama and Hiei sliced there bodies killing them at the process, the trio relaxed for a while when they heard loud cheers from the stadium.

" Yukira!!!" Mirajane shouted in worry.

As she quickly ran towards the stadium, along with Hiei and Kurama who were right behind her.

' Hold on love I'm coming !' Hiei thought as they ran to the stadium.

As Yusuke Kuwabara and Yukira were dodging there attacks, Yukira had enough of it and send Yusuke a signal as he looked at her and nodded.

" HEY KUWABARA!!! Need a sword here !" Yusuke shouted as Kuwabara nodded and brought out his spirit sword, and hit it towards her as if it was shielding Yukira.

" Ha! Giving up already ?!" Dr Ichigaki smirked as he asked them.

" No, but you should start praying." Yukira smirks while her eyes glowed.

" And why you haven't even fight in full power, you should be the ones surrendering!" Ichigaki yelled at them.

" Oh I could agree." Yukira's voice got a little deep as it started to double.

" That's why, I saved something as a surprise." Yukira smirked as her voice was doubled into a demonic voice.

Hot pink energy was everywhere in the stadium, and her eyes glowed demonic pink and it was scorching hot, as Yusuke and Kuwabara shielded themselves from the heat.

" Satan soul form... 𝐴𝑙𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑖𝑎." Yukira said demonically.

While her body glowed white, lips turned dark red, eyes turned demonic blue, as their was a black mark on her left eye, as red marks were forming around her body and smirked at them.

As the Ichigaki team looked at her surprised, on how she looked she is the daughter of the demonic Mirajane Strauss and Youko Kurama.

But her power was still going, making the Doctor shocked as Koto looked at awe.

" AMAZING !!!! YUKIRA HAS JUST TRANSFORMED FROM INNOCENCE TO DEMONIC LOOK THIS WILL BE ONE BLOODY MATCH!!!!" Koto said happily.

" H-how !!!!" Dr. Ichigaki exclaims while looking at her.

" Practically had demon souls within me since I was born, I only get to use them now the real fight begins." Yukira smirked as Dr Ichigaki looked very furious.

" KILL HER MY CHILDREN!!! KILL HER FIRST!" He yelled at them the three fighters went towards her.

Yukira smirked and blasted dark energy at them, finally getting hurting them back although she felt pity she didn't want her team to lose.

" DARKNESS STREAM!" Yukira roared.

As black energy blasted but M-3 who was about to attack Yusuke, she looked shocked and went to them.

As Yukira looked at him and managed to hit him with her flames, the three fighters were in the floor trying to get up.

Yukira didn't waste any time she grabbed the three by there face, and bashed them to the ground making them unconscious.

As her attack made a huge light from her energy, light and smoke surrounded the arena making them shield there eyes.

" Still though you should not be smiling like that Dr Ichigaki, you had your fun with them." Yukira glared

" You forced them into this I will make you pay." Yukira said, as she looked at him with an angry expression.

' Please stay down.' She thought looking at them.

'I don't want to hurt you as much as I did already, please just stay unconscious.' Yukira pleaded to herself.

Watching them if ever they will move but as Koto counted till ten, making them the winner on today's match making her legs grew weak as she sighed in relief.

She didn't want to kill them she only made them unconscious to stop the fight, although she know she wasn't fair to them by knocking them out, she was saving them so they wouldn't continue.

" Damn I wouldn't want to make her mad, if she could be this damn scary" Yusuke said shivering.

Dr Ichigaki looked at her with fear when suddenly a two bodies fell from the sky, making Yukira looked at the body it was M-5 and J-6.

One of the missing members and a robot suddenly fell down the with the audience, making Ichigaki scream in shock on what happen to his creation.

When Hiei, Kurama and Mirajane fell down from the sky landing on the robot, making Yukira looked relief knowing they were alright.

" Hey guys your late." Yusuke said sarcastically.

He was holding a bruised up Kuwabara, while Yukira looked at them still in her demon form.

As the audience was shock looking at the robot, and the fallen members Koto rushed towards beside Yukira who looked at them.

" Look like the missing members of the Ichigaki team has appeared, as well Kurama, Mirajane, Hiei could you tell us what happen ?!" Koto asked while holding the microphone.

" Sorry to be late, but a thirty foot killing machine wanted a word with us." Hiei said as Kurama looked furious.

" M-5 had told us everything and that the other three are now unconscious, be thankful their still alive thanks to our supporting fighter." Mira said glaring at the doctor.

" He told us that their source of there mind control are in their backs, and that are fatal to remove the three are completely innocent, who have completely no idea that the implants will control them." Kurama stated glaring at the doctor.

" and simply told them it was blood research." Hiei finished the explanation of the doctor's evil research, making Yukira look at them in relief knowing her and Kuwabara were right.

These three were innocent, she was only glad that she didn't kill them.

" That's not all, it seems the Doctor caused the illness of their master in the first place, and threatened my daughter making her the next experiment. " Mirajane continued glaring at the Doctor, as Ichigaki stared laughing maniacally.

As Yukira looked shocked at the doctor, while Yusuke and Kuwabara shielded her, as Hiei was stopped by Kurama, refraining him from killing the doctor, when he was about to threaten his mate that was a big mistake.

" Yes it's true I wanted to experiment on the legendary Hybrid herself, since she is alive in the flesh in front of me." The doctor said looking at Yukira.

" The precious daughter of Youko Kurama and Mirajane Strauss, one of the most powerful hybrid in demon world, such a beautiful prize possession to have." he said as Kurama looks like he could kill him right now,

" HOW DARE YOU CREEP'S KEEP ON USING HER ON YOUR CREEPY ASS STUFF ?!" Yusuke yelled.

" THE GIRL ALREADY BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH !!! AND YOU ALL ENJOY HURTING HER JUST BECAUSE SHES A HYBRID!!!!" Yusuke yelled defending her as Kuwabara shields her.

When suddenly her Satan form was gone, as Yukira was terribly weak while Kuwabara caught her in his arms before fainting.

Since she over used so much energy, when suddenly Yusuke's spirit gun was activated and pointed towards him, making Mirajane ran towards her daughter as Hiei walked to Ichigaki with his sword.

Kurama eventually talked to Koto who agreed since he is the leader of the team, they are still fighting as Ichigaki looked shock on how much power he has he looked at his calculator.

" Percentages are for pokers." Hiei said angrily to him.

As he steady his sword to his neck while Yusuke looked at him, waiting for there signal so he could fire.

" You can factor strength and stamina I will give you that, but turning a person's heart dark is a different thing." Kurama glared

" And threatening my daughter makes it worse, you'll pay for what you've done to them." Kurama said as the two jumped out of the way, signaling Yusuke to fire his spirit gun.

" SPIRIT GUN!!!" Yusuke yelled.

As he shot the doctor who started to screamed in pain when he felt his blast.

When the blasted ended as they saw Ichigaki was unconscious, and out as Koto ran to the ring holding Yusuke's hand.

" AND THE WINNER BY DEATH, IS TEAM URAMESHI!!!!" Koto announced.

When Yukira's eyes fluttered open as she softly smiled at him.

' Well your powers are back Yusuke I'm glad.' Yukira thought happily.

In then end they have won today's match what will happen next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 45 17
How does one go from constantly fighting for their lives to changing diapers? After participating in the second Demon World tournament, won yet again...
19.4K 518 11
Y/N was a outcast, but there was one who loved her for her. Until he went missing and reunited to find he loves another. (Read in a females perspecti...
4.5K 125 20
Desclaimer: I don't own Yu Yu Hakusho. This is the story about Botan and Kurama's past. How they could face the fact about their past if it is hidden...
13.4K 526 59
【Yu Yu Hakusho fanfiction; mainly Kurama/OC, Hiei/OC】 "I was born to fight a different battle; one that changed me and the life I knew. But I know I'...