CD'S & Mixtapes || {Alex Gask...

By thedreamerswritings

"You're not even pretty." he breathed, leaning in closer."You're beautiful." ... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Nine
Epilogue
The Playlist That Alex Gave Webster

Chapter Twenty Eight

487 24 9
By thedreamerswritings

Chapter Song: With Or Without You by U2

~Track 18 on 'I'm Sorry' (made by Webster)

Alex

He nearly broke down outside of the park when he opened the brown package.

The last time he opened a package from Webster, he had prayed for there to be a ticket to Ireland in it, but instead he had received one hundred dollars and a playlist in it.

This time had had gotten a playlist and a one way ticket to Baltimore.

Webster

When she tumbled into her house, tears streaming down her face like they were never going to stop, her Gran was standing in the doorway, waiting for her.

"Is he gone?" Gran asked, her voice low.

Webster nodded and then felt a new round of tears start to fall.

Except this time Gran was there to comfort her.

Not that she particularly noticed though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 79 37
๐™ฐ๐š‹๐šœ๐šš๐šž๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ: (๐šŸ) ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š๐š‹๐šข๐šŽ โ€ขโ€ขโ€ข "๐‘€๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐ผ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’?" "๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ...
1M 65.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
8.9K 227 62
TW: homophobic slurs, abuse, mentions of panic attacks/anxiety basically what I assume happened before the events of julie and the phantoms. (alex+l...