Possession

By Kytt3nPyss

~Book One~ "Don't lie to us," Mr. Lincoln muttered, his voice filled with frustration as he grabbed my chin... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
šŸ‘†Edited Chapters, Unedited ChaptersšŸ‘‡
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One

Chapter Twenty

7.9K 271 22
By Kytt3nPyss

Lunar's POV

Sitting with the group, I watched them all sort through the candy. My Beloved Elysium, we got so much it was ridiculous. I watched as Parker tried to pick up one of the DumDums, muttering innocently, "Pick up my damn DumDum and I'll stab you with Mathis' spoon."

Parker looked at me confused, then over to Jax as he chuckled with a shake of his head, a warning tone to back off, "All lollipops go to Lunar."

"I-I can't even have one?"

"If you try and take one, I'm not saving you," Jax laughed, raising his hands, knowing damnwell to stay out of this, "You don't want to fuck with him and suckers, trust me."

Parker grumbled, watching as Mathis handed me her empty lemon yogurt cup. Standing up, I took it to the trash, bringing the spoon over to the sink. I watched from the corner of my eye as Parker tried to sneak the DumDum into his pocket, "You've got two-point-five seconds to put the DumDum back into the fucking pile, or this spoon lands near your lollipop."

"I am not giving you the DumDum, it's mine!" He retorted, daring me with a growl, "I'm not scared of you, You Fucking Twig."

"'Twig?' Really? I may be a twig but that doesn't mean I can't do this...," I cocked my eyebrow at him. Chucking the spoon, I watched the tip of it land into the wooden floor millimeters from Parker's crotch, walking over as he froze stiff in his spot, looking at the spoon, "Now, are we going to continue having an issue, or have we learned our lesson on the motherfucking DumDums?"

"D-DumDums belong to Lunar," He croaked, dropping the lollipop back into the pile and flinching as I reached down and picked up the spoon, looking over to an amused, yet slightly uncomfortable, Mr. Lincoln and Mr. Hayes. They seemed intrigued but the slight shift of movement gave away they learned the same lesson.

I whacked the spoon on top of Parker's head, taking satisfaction at his panicked response of holding his head, "Good, next time I won't 'miss.'"

"H-How in the fuck do you know how to throw a fucking spoon that way?" He yelped, "You, of all people, should not know how to do such a thing!"

Tossing the spoon into the sink, I washed my hands with a shrug, "Same way I know how to castrate you and give you surgery while you're wide awake; Jax."

Turning as I dried my hands, Parker spat at him, horrified, "Why the fuck would you teach him such things?"

"I'd say to scare you, but that really wasn't my intention," Jax smirked, casually waving his fear off, and putting a gumdrop into his mouth, "I taught him that stuff in case Anthien and you tried to gang up on him way back when you and Anthien were best friends and harassing his ass."

"Good it did me with just Anthien," I muttered quietly, tossing the paper towels into the trash before coming over and sitting back down, but this time in Mr. Lincoln's lap. I was annoyed with myself. Jax and I had spent months working on such an act of self-defense, wasted time. I was angrier about it because I wasted his time.

"PTSD is a bitch," He replied, a comforting tone because he could tell what I was thinking, "Not your fault, I'd still teach you again if I was given the opportunity."

I opened my mouth to argue, choking at the DumDum Mathis shoved into my mouth, "Don't argue. We still have candy to sort and quit coughing, we all know you've fit much bigger than a damn lollipop into your mouth."

My face burned hotter than a pit of magma, as I heard Mr. Lincoln and Mr. Hayes chuckle, the vibration of Mr. Lincoln's laugh reminding me where I was sitting, "I-I would say how you know such a thing, b-but I know that's a dumb question."

Her cheeks became a light shade of pink as she turned her focus back to the candy, avoiding eye contact, "We do not need to discuss that in front of a certain group."

"Sorry, but promised not to say," Parker looked over to Jax for an explanation, Jax putting his index and thumb to his lips and pretending like he was zipping them and locking a key.

Mathis shot her attention back at me, throwing a handful of candy at me, "Lunar Floid!"

This time it was me who shot up my hands, yelping, "He cornered me!"

"You can defend yourself over a DumDum but not with Jax?" She huffed at me, trying to fight her mortification, "How the fuck does that make sense?"

"Easy, DumDums and I didn't have a dating history and know how to embarrass me around people," I retorted, sheepishly munching on the lollipop in my mouth. I didn't dare to make eye contact with Jax, watching him from the corner of my eye.

This time Jax looked at me, speaking like a gossip girl, and waving his hand dramatically, "Oh, you bitchhhhhhhh!"

"You guys dated?!" Everyone, besides Mr. Lincoln and Mr. Hayes, choked on the candy they were eating, earning Jax and me to cover our faces, "When the hell did that happen?"

Clearing his throat, Jax regained his composure, laying on the ground and leaning against his wrist, "About, I think, a month after we met...?"

"A week," I fake coughed, Mathis perking up, watching me fumble with a DumDum wrapper, "Quite interesting how it happened."

"You swore you'd only date people you'd gotten to know first!"

I tilted my head at her, cocking a brow and clearing my throat, and pointing at who I was sitting on, "Do we need to discuss this topic?"

"Technically, you did get to know them," She tried to correct, pointing at me. She was talking about how I snoop through things when left alone and these two left me alone in the Office loads of times. However, I never snooped in their Office. I had an interest, but I didn't follow through with it... Due to lack of time.

"You mean by snooping through their office? Which you still don't believe me that I didn't," I corrected, staring at her, "I don't have an interest in snooping through people's business."

"Yes, the fuck you do," She teased, "Nice try on that one."

"Your parents don't count, nor do the Rich Bitches from high school," I glared at her playfully, "Those were different, and you helped me!"

"Alright, explain the other day, then," She pointed over at Jax, "How'd you know he was planning on buying another Club, hm? He didn't tell anybody but Lucy, remember?"

"Sometimes I wish to kill you," Jax pouted at me, watching as I stuck out my tongue, "That was supposed to be a surprise!"

"Okay, fine. I still snoop, but I didn't snoop in Mr. Lincoln's and Mr. Hayes' office...," I blew a raspberry at Mathis. I leaned against my wrist, grumbling, "Mainly due to not having enough time. They have more books than a damn library."

"That was the point," Mr. Hayes chortled at me as Mr. Lincoln smacked my thigh for saying a curse word, "We gave you those tasks to test you. You passed with beautiful flying colors."

I lifted Mr. Lincoln's wrist, looking at his watch, "It's almost midnight, Matty. Your father is going to be pissed."

"Is it really?" She choked, whipping out her phone, her eyes getting buggy, and panicked, "Shit, shit, shit. He's going to lock me out of the damn house if he sees you guys here! Quick, shove all the candy in these totes and help me get them into my bedroom! Then, get the fuck out of my house!"

Her father didn't like our friends, mostly Jax and Parker. He'd flirt with Clare all the time... Gross. If he saw Mr. Lincoln and Mr. Hayes...Oh, boy.

We started laughing as we helped her put the candy away, Jax lifting one of the totes while Mr. Hayes lifted another, taking them to Mathis' bedroom as Mathis's mother came over to us all, "Lunar, do you plan on spending the night over at Mr. Lincoln's home or are you staying here?"

"I---," I started, feeling him loop his finger around my pant loop in the back of my jeans, gently tugging it, "I-I'm staying at his place for the night, I'll be staying the weekend."

"In that case, you'll be needing your own plate," Mathis winked from behind her, making my cheeks redden as her mother smiled warmly at me, handing everyone some to-go plates. Matty made silly faces that were all sexual and inappropriate. Her mother handed a plate to Mr. Hayes and Jax as they came back into the room, watching as we all followed them out of the house, "Drive safe, alright?"

"And don't be late tomorrow, Lunar Moon," Mat hollered at me, throwing a bag of DumDums at me as she pointed at Mr. Lincoln and Mr. Hayes, "or even they can't save you from these hands!"

I oof-ed as I caught the bag, laughing a little bit as I got into the Cadillac, "I won't be, meet you at the theatre! You better not be late!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

919K 31.2K 96
A small whimper left his lips as he gazed at the man before him "You need me don't you?" Turning his head to the side, he clamped his lips shut tryin...
2.3M 64.7K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
115K 1.8K 32
This book is my first book ever! Please no hate, if there are errors i apologize but i'm super excited to publish this book! Mature Audience only, th...
71.5K 2.2K 38
~ BOOK ONE; Aviritia Lust ~ ~ BOOK TWO; Eden James ~ āš  In the works of being Rewritten ENTIRELY! However, I will NOT be posting anything to do with t...