MOURNING SECRETS

Von Arrowbolt5

COMPLETED Percy Jackson/Avengers/Shield/Awesomeness!!!! We all know the legend. The story of the hero tj... Mehr

Don't Eat MY Chicken Nuggets
Um, I got lost?
Triple G
God starts with a G too!
The Revengers
Don't Electrocute 17 year Olds
Thor's Cursed Hammer
Kindness Like No Other
Fallout
Loki's Back
Stupid Guinea Pigs
Infinity Rocks
Time Out Kids
SOMETHING MIGHT BE WRONG
Marry Me Thor!
Oh Snap!
Gone
This Is War
The River Styx

Two Gods With Lightning

529 19 9
Von Arrowbolt5

------Zeus POV

We watched from Hephaestus's T.V. as Loki and Thor crashed from the Bifrost into Earth.

"Brother, I believe it is time we tell someone of Thanos. They cannot go into this battle bind." Hades said gravely.

"I believe we should not tell them quiet yet." I replied casually.

"Zeus! Thanos has taken it too far! If he kills Percy you will have lost Olympus's hero and my son!" Poseidon yelled at me angrily.

"If he dies and Olympus needs him again, who will be held responsible for our downfall?" Athena reasoned.

They think I do not know this? I am not a fool.

Loki drags his brother through the woods, lights shine in the distance. A city or town is ahead.

"Perseus as asked that we do not pester him." I stalled.

"Since when has his wishes been more important than us?" Ares said.

"We should respect him, but he would not want to be left in the dark." Hestia said quietly.

"And you know what he wants?" Dionysus asked.

"Percy would not want to be brought into another war." Poseidon said.

"He has no choice!" Ares yelled.

"He has already brought himself into it." Athena said.

"He won't be able to handle another war, he'll go insane. He is too young to lead three devastating wars and still keep his mind intact. The last one has already left scars that may not be repaired." Dionysus said.

"My son is stronger than you think!" Poseidon said.

"Than stop trying to keep him away from the conflict, if you believe he can handle it." Athena tested his beliefs.

"Hera! You have used him as a pawn against Gaea, you know him! Help me!" Poseidon looked for any help he could find to keep his son safe.

"I believe he should fight, he do it. Thanos is not even as strong as Polybotes." Hera replied. Dionysus rolled his eyes.

"He has an army!" Poseidon argued.

"Perseus has fought armies before has he not?" Athena said.

Poseidon rose from his throne. "You cannot throw my son into a battle he is not ready to win!" He yelled at Athena.

"Don't you speak to me that way you slimy little-" I cut her off.

"ENOUGH!" They sat back down and glared, but they stayed quiet.

"If you argue any longer you might get married." Hera smiled.

Poseidon gagged and his trident sloshed down as water all across the floor. Athena threw a History of Athens book at Hera.

Aphrodite's eyes lit up and she smiled mischievously. Thats never a good sign. Hera glared at her.

"Since Perseus has already begun the battle against Thanos, there is nothing we can do to prevent him from entering the war." I said.

Athena smiled evily at Poseidon. Water slowly made it's way towards her throne. None of the other gods noticed. I'll leave it be, it has been awhile since two gods fought in front of us. It might be a nice distraction.

"However, I do not think it is wise to tell him that Thanos is a greek Titan quite yet." Poseidon smiled at Athena and his water on the ground bubbled a little.

She glanced at it and her head shot up, she glared at Poseidon threateningly. The water shot back to his throne.

"They cannot go into the battle bindly, as you said Hades. So we will inform Thor and Loki of Thanos's origin." I said.

"That is a wise move Zeus." Athena looked bored.

"Do you have another suggestion?" She perked up and smiled.

"I was wondering when you would ask." Her grin widened.

"Here we go again...." Hera sigh.

I couldn't help but agree. Athena was so smart she sometimes made plans so complicated that there was no hope in the enemy's success, but us gods and goddesses had the hardest time remembering it all.

"Athena. Do you think we should at least tell Thor and Loki before your... ah, battle plan begins?" Ares asked.

I agreed. Anything to keep Athena's intelligence away from my dissolving sanity. She frown.

"We should tell them, but can it wait beca-" Dionysus interrupted her.

"Nope, it would be bad if we forgot."

"But-" She was interrupted again as someone flashed Loki and Thor into the room.

"WOULD YOU ALL STOP INTERRUPTING ME? I HAVE BEEN INTERRUPTED THREE TIME AND THE NEXT PERSON TO INTERRUPT ME IS GOING TO SPEND AN ETERNITY IN TAR-" She stopped as Ares and Poseidon exchanged looks, they were mumbling.

They were so dead.

Ares whispered to Poseidon and he snickered. They had not noticed that the room had gone silent, until now. Poseidon looked up and froze. Ares followed his gaze and shrunk down in his throne.

Athena's calm facade melted away, leaving a nasty and terrifying glare. I flinched, along with the other gods and the Norse ones.

"Athena?" Hestia poked her shoulder and Athena turned.

Her face softened as she saw the warm cookied Hestia held out. She grabbed one and smiled at Hestia apologetically. Leave it to Hestia to warm a frozen heart. Goddess of the Hearth, Athena probably likes her more than me and Apollo.

You'd think she'd like me, I'm the King of the Gods, but nooooo. Well I don't like her anyway, she gives me a headache and she was born into this world by giving me a headache. Stupid smart girl.

You would think she'd like Apollo too, he's awesome. He's the God of knowledge and she's the Goddess of Wisdom, you'd think they get along fine. Wrong again! She hates him and thinks he's annoying!

I don't know why she's even here. Actually yeah, we'd all be dead wet soggy gods and goddesses beat up on the side of the road without her. Her brains just keep us together.

Thank Chaos she hasn't tried to steal my throne for herself, because as much as I hate to admit it, she would do a job and she would probably succeed in kicking me to Tartarus.

She's one devil and no, nothing like Hades. Athena is way worse. I mean just look at Arachne, eww. I'm surprised she hasn't made Poseidon have an accident yet. Maybe she is using him for something, maybe she needs another powerful person to fade me. Maybe, she has blackmail she is using agaisnt him so he'll do it. That smily little-

"Lord Zeus, are you alright?" Thor asked, concerned.

"Yes, why do you ask?" I questioned the Norse god. They say this one is like me. Hmmmm......

"You looked like you ate too much cereal and now you have to throw up for real." Apollo said, trying to rhyme.

"You can never have enough cereal!" Demeter screeched and pulled out some Cheerios, which she threw at Apollo.

He dodged, but the box slammed into the back of his throne and spilled all over him.

I snickered. Never mess with Demeter and her cereal.

Athena cleared her throat. Oh!

"Thor. Loki. We have important information to give to you, but you must swear not to tell Perseus or anyone outside this room of what we shall discuss." I said, very seriously and Kingly might I add.

"What is it, Lord Zeus?"

"Thanos. Your new enemy is the Greek Titan of Discovery. He must had Discovered the Infinity Stones. He was banned by both his fellow Titans and by Olympus for discovering secrets that were not his to know. With the army he has gathered and the Infinity Stones, he will be a very formidable foe. Beware, for some of the giants and Titans were not happy with his departure. You may have more foes than you think."

"Why can't we tell anyone of Thanos's origins?" Loki asked.

"Because, Trickster, we do not want to stress young Perseus of another Greek war. A mortal war, he will be less afraid of and we cannot have him die or be broken again." Athena coldly.

"Then why have you chosen to tell us this?" Thor asked Athena.

"We won't have you going into battle completely blind, if we can help it." Athena said, as if she was aggravated that he would assume she was so uncaring. Which she was, but she didn't know that.

"Lord Zeus, may I speak with you?" Loki asked.

I raised an eyebrow. "Leave us, we will continue this meeting at another time." I told the Olympian Counsel.

"What about our battle plans? We must-" I cut Athena off. Again.

"I said be gone child!" Who did she think she was? Questioning the orders of her King. Athena disappeared in a burst of light.

"What do you need?"

"I can assist Perseus, with keeping the sanity of his mind, if you give me permission. If he loses it, we would all be in danger and I would hate to die."

"Permission granted." Perseus hates his mind being messed with. This should keep in in check.

"Is that all?" Thor asked.

"Yes, Asgardian." They flinched when I said that. Though you could tell it was for different reasons. I would leave that be, for now.

"Actually could you return you to New York? We got misplaced from the Bifrost." Loki said.

"Don't push your luck." I flashed them to Stark Towers.

This would be interesting. I looked up at Hephaestus's T.V.

Tony Stark walked out from his bathroom, toothbrush in hand. He was looking down from his phone and he bumped into Loki.

Tony looked up and his eyes widened in panic, he cried out and shoved his toothbrush into Loki's eye.

The God of Mischief cried out and flung a knife forward, trying to hit his attacker. It hit a screw in a vent on the roof and the vent popped off.

Perseus and Clint fell out, they were clutching a few bags and when they hit the floor a plume of sparkles and glitter encased the room.

I couldn't see past the glitter that was laying like a fog in the room. I could hear shouting and I laughed.

1676 Words

Remember to vote if you like the chapter!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

529K 13.3K 45
Percy Jackson is devastated. The Seven are dead. His family was murdered. He has flashbacks and PTSD. Tartarus is messing with his mind. And, to top...
57.9K 2.5K 38
ON HIATUS (26/03/2024: I will be back as soon as possible, but uni is keeping me very busy, so I can't say when, sorry) SEQUEL TO THE PATH OF GLORY "...
699 13 6
Oops. I died. Thank the Norse for having Valhalla. Well, guess I'll help them with Ragnarok as a thanks. Wondering who I am? You might've heard of me...
436K 8.7K 15
Percy is the last standing out of the seven after the war against Gaea. After promised a month of free time, he visits home but gets sidetracked afte...