Hightown [Narry Storan]

By dearpatience

"The saddest thing about betrayal that it never comes from your enemies" When Edward stepped on the cursed gr... More

PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN

FIFTEEN

163 13 54
By dearpatience

"So, you are telling me that Harry was in a fair" Liam asked between his laughs.

"Yes" Louis said with a monotonous voice, certainly not amused by Liam.

"You mean, our very own Harry?"

"Yes, our very own Harry was in a fair"

Liam burst out laughing.

"You know, this sentence contradicts itself in too many ways" Liam stated as he stifled his laugh.

"Why don't you call Harry and ask what he is doing?" Zayn reasoned.

"Fine!" Liam rolled his eyes "I'm going to call him, and you guys better be telling me the truth"

Zayn nodded while Louis shoved his phone towards him with a smug smile.

The call ringed three times before a gruff, annoyed voice was heard from the other side.

"Hello"

"Hello Harry," Liam hesitated "Am I disturbing something?"

"N-no, I'm actually doing n-nothing"

Giggles could be heard from other side which was not Harry's.

"I'm nothing" A faint, timid voice was heard before the laughs abruptly stopped.

"What was that?" Liam asked confused.

"N-nothing, I mean the TV"

"You don't have a TV in your house, Harry", Liam deadpanned as his suspicions grew.

Maybe Louis and Zayn were right.

Maybe Harry is really hiding something from him.

"Yeah, I know, it's my neighbour's TV"

"Yeah, okay. You're in your home, right?" Liam sighed

"Yeah...are you coming?"

"No, no... Just checking. Okay I need to go,Harry. Bye!"

"Bye Liam" And the call ended.

"He lied, didn't he?" Zayn's lips tug up into a knowing smirk.

Liam shot him a glare.

"It's late, you both can leave now"

"Cmon, tell us" Louis urged.

"Leave" Liam gave them a tight lipped smile as the Bradford lad stormed off pulling the shorter lad with him.

Now, the thing is that Liam's no idiot. He knew that something is up with Harry. He had noticed his obnoxious behaviour for a few weeks. He knew his best-friend inside out. His absence from gang meetings, his lost of interest in the gang, his absentmindedness, all point towards it.

He knew Harry was hiding something from him. Harry would no longer banter with his best-friend. He would not even look in his eyes, now. Liam's and Harry's relationship was going downhill in every possible way and this is not good for the gang at all.

And let's be honest, Liam missed Harry as his best-friend. Now, they rarely spend time with each other. Everytime Liam wants to talk to Harry, he tries to avoid him.

Maybe Liam did something wrong?

Maybe he's not a good best-friend for Harry?

Maybe he found somebody?

Wait! Who was that giggling in the call?

Liam was suspicious about that thing already. But the thing is that no matter how much he hates Harry right now, he can't definitely share with those two monkeys.

They shouldn't sense the tension between their leaders, that's not good for the gang. Moreover, Harry is much closer to him and is like his brother, so he can't obviously go on and bitch about him behind his back.

But, he has had enough. He's no longer going to wait for Harry to spit out the truth, he's gonna find it on his own.

He quickly picks up his car keys and sauntered towards his car, today is the day.

-----------------

"H-h-harry" Niall panted "We c-can't do this here"

Harry pinned his hands on the door, as he glided his tongue over his bottom lip before slamming their lips.

"Inside" Harry said between their kisses while Niall slides his arm around Harry's hips reaching his back pocket.

A loud moan slipped out of Harry's mouth as Niall  fumbled with the keys to open the door, his head still spinning from the intense make out session on Harry's porch.

As the door opened, Harry quickly picked the blonde over his shoulder as he made his way towards the  bedroom.

"Lock the door" Niall said, his voice barely audible as Harry gently placed his on his bed under him while he hovered over him.

"Hmm...not needed" Harry slurred as he started kissing his jawline with Niall swiftly unbuttoning his shirt with his dainty fingers.

Just as Harry was about to pounce hungrily, his phone rang leading to both of them spring away. Perks of being in a secret relationship.

Harry contemplated on picking up the call but at last picked it up seeing the caller ID.

"Hello"

Niall took his exact opportunity to tease Harry. He quickly toppled Harry with Harry now under him, and started slid his tongue over his sweet spot.

Harry left out a moan in ecstasy but he quickly stifled it.

"N-no, I'm actually doing n-nothing"

Niall couldn't help but chuckle at Harry's desperate situation and decided to play along.

"I'm nothing" He squeaked out, quickly realising his mistake and clamped his palm on his own mouth.

"N-nothing, I mean the TV" Harry stuttered as he tried to not look at the naked sexy beast over his chest.

"You don't have a TV in your house, Harry", Liam deadpanned as Harry knew he fucked up

"Yeah, I know, it's my neighbour's TV" Harry came up and with the next excuse.

"Yeah, okay. You're in your home, right?" Liam sighed and Harry knew he didn't buy his lies but he'll not push it.

That's the best thing about Liam, he knows everything about Harry and trust him blindly. And it killed Harry to literally break his trust.

"Yeah...are you coming?" Harry asked internally wanting him to refuse the offer so that he could spend some more time with his sexy leprechaun who was playing with Harry's chain right now and was looking too adorable.

"No, no... Just checking. Okay I need to go,Harry. Bye!"

"Bye Liam" He quickly said and cut the call.

His dark green eyes pierced through his boyfriend's cerulean eyes, which were staring at him intendly.

"What was that?" Harry said sternly and it didn't take Niall to understand what he was talking about.

"I'm sorry" Niall mumbled as his gaze fell upon Harry's bare chest.

Harry slid his long fingers under his chin and raised his face to meet his eyes.

"It was funny" Harry chuckled but he could still see a hint of sadness on those ocean blue eyes.

Niall's lips twitched but Niall could feel the tension in his eyes.

"What happened baby?" Harry asked as he engulfed him into his arms.

He shook his head in silence, but Harry could sense Niall's unhappiness and decided to not push it. If Niall feels like saying, he'll say it at his own pace. He shouldn't force things out of him.

"I'm hungry"

----------------

"Will Liam kill me, if he gets to know about us?" Niall finally asked, after they had their dinner and curled up on the couch, naked.

Harry's ears perked up hearing Liam's name and he shift his gaze from his laptop, where they were watching 17 Again,  to the blonde sitting beside him.

He couldn't believe Niall could think something like that about Liam, but then it's his fault. He never talked about him or even introduced them.

"Is this what's in your head since he called?"

Harry watched as Niall slowly nodded, still not looking at the taller lad.

"Come here" Harry opened his arms and Niall gladly sat on his lap.

He rested his head upon Niall's head and gently rocked back and forth.

"Liam is my best friend, Niall" Harry began "He'll never hurt anybody innocent, and definitely he'll not hurt you. If you trust me, you gotta trust Liam too, babe"

Niall nodded in understanding as he turned around and snuggled up against his chest, enjoying the warmth.

"I know it's my fault to hide you from Liam" Harry looked guiltily at the Irish lad "But there's a little bit chance that he may not accept you. And I can't take that risk"

He sighed.

"I can't lose you, Niall" he croaked out.

Just as Niall was about to say something, his door bell rang and they both scrambled out.

"Should I hide?" Niall asked timidly to a shocked Harry.

He could feel his heart breaking a little, hearing Niall's vulnerable voice.

He cupped his small face under his large palms and tapped his nose, playfully.

"You are not gonna hide anymore, princess" His lips tug up into a smile as he could see Niall's face beaming with happiness.

"But Harry" He giggled softly "You're naked"

"Nothing that our night guard hasn't seen before" Niall frowned "Just kidding, I'm going to hide behind the door. Probably, it's just Leo going off duty"

Anyone could see the horror flashed through Harry's eyes as his best friend left out a very manly shriek.

"Why the fuck are you here?" Harry asked as he carefully guarded Liam's view inside the house.

"Why the fuck are you naked?" Liam counter questioned, looking anywhere but Harry's manhood.

"It's my house I'll do whatever the fuck I want to do-"

"Ok, but let me in. You obviously don't want the whole neighbourhood to see your dick" Liam didn't even wait for his response as he pushed Harry out of his way and made himself home.

"Liam wait-"

Liam didn't even listen as he quickly cut off Harry, and sat on the couch beside Niall, who was completely covered with a blanket, and the absence of light in the room was evident as Liam didn't even notice a very naked man sitting next to him, until he did.

"Oh so you are watching Zac, I love this movie even though I never went to a col- aaaaaaaaaaaa"

Liam left out yet another not so manly shriek, as he literally jumped from the sofa, and Harry sighed knowing, finally his secret is out.

"He's n-naked" Liam shouted as he pointed towards a very scared Niall, whose eyes gave away the fact that he's seconds away from crying.

"Oh for god's sake Liam, stop shouting!" Harry said as he rushed at his boyfriend's rescue.

"Are you okay, love?" He covered Niall with the blanket as Niall sobbed silently.

"Love?! Wait, you both are dating? And you didn't bother to tell me! How considerate!" Harry rolled his eyes at the sarcastic remarks as he shoved Liam to his bathroom.

"Yes, he's my boyfriend and we're very much dating. Now stay here, till we both wear some clothes okay?"

And before Liam could protest, he slammed the bathroom door on his  face.

"You better have some good answers, Styles" Liam shouted from inside as Harry laughed it off and went on to comfort his very confused boyfriend.

----------------

"What do you think Liam will be doing to Harry? Will he accept them or be angry at him? Will he be sur-"

"Louis, your phone is ringing"

"Oh shit- I left Hannah at the fair"

---------------------

Our very own Lima bean's birthday is coming!

Oh and give me some good story names for this story.( not more than two words)
'Hightown' is so fucking cringey
I was thinking about Dark Horse or Dynamite...idk help me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 353 28
After coming back from summer camp Riley Johnson was having a the time of her life having the chance to meet a boy and fell in love with him. then ou...
105K 4.5K 53
BOOK 1 IN 'TRUE LOVE' SERIES Meet Niall Member of the famous boyband One Direction. He is the carefree , jolly , Irish one with the big laugh. But...
15K 1K 22
[COMPLETED] "Here's to the ones that we got Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not 'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories Of everyth...
10.1K 672 22
Niall couldn't leave but he wanted too, just wanted to pack up and forget... But he couldn't. 11.11.15 - 8.11.18