We'll Find Them... (A Lukanet...

By Masumi_Srivastava

MIRACULOUS TALES OF CAT NOIR AND LADYBUG FANFICTION "Where could they be?!" Adrien Agreste's mind was wrapped... More

A/N
ADRIEN
ADRIEN
ADRIEN
LUKA
ADRIEN
ADRIEN
LUKA
LUKA
GABRIEL
LUKA
GABRIEL
LILA
LUKA
ADRIEN
LUKA
ADRIEN
LILA
ADRIEN
LUKA
LUKA
ADRIEN
LUKA
LUKA
LUKA
ADRIEN
MARINETTE
LUKA
ADRIEN
MARINETTE
MARINETTE
LUKA
LUKA
LUKA
~Important~
MARINETTE
ADRIEN
LUKA
MARINETTE
LUKA
MARINETTE
MARINETTE
LUKA
MARINETTE
Sneak Peeks!
Sneak Peeks!
Sneak Peeks!
Let's break the fourth wall!
Thank you!

LILA

774 28 5
By Masumi_Srivastava

Who edited this photo?!?!

***

Cat Noir and Viperion were unaware that Volpina was following them, and Volpina was in profit. She now knew that in the future, her lame classmate, Alix, will be getting a miraculous. She also had a bigger news.

"I wasn't expecting something like this so soon." She thought.

"Hawk Moth!" She began, "Two days from today, midnight, Eiffel Tower, a superhero from the future name Bunnix will bring Ladybug back, from the future."

"Ah, I knew you wouldn't fail me, Volpina. Now after two days, at midnight, you will wait for Ladybug to come back and use your powers to take her miraculous when she wouldn't be expecting it. Soon, Ladybug and Cat Noir will show up to meet their doom!"

"Yes, Hawk Moth." Volpina smiled, "But don't you wanna know why she was taken to the future?"

"It wouldn't hurt to know that... But it shouldn't be our priority. "

Volpina sighed. Hawk Moth doesn't know a thing about being evil.

***

Small chapter again, I just don't get a lot of time these days. Well anyway, Thanks for reading!

Until next time, Miraculours. Bug out!

-InfiniTAE 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 98 19
"You never expect these sorts of things to happen to you in real life, until it happens. Frankly, I'm just an unlucky one." In a bleak moment of vuln...
9.1K 433 21
🎉*Completed*🎊 Adrien Agreste the son of Gabriel Agreste is known to be a popular Modle in his work. People believe he happy even though his father...
294 6 6
Marinette Dupain-Cheng has given up on her love for Adrien Agreste. Marinette doesn't know what to do, but luckily, Luka Couffaine is there to love a...
136K 4K 27
Paris' favorite Marinette Dupain-Cheng has gone missing for good, and Cat Noir just can't settle with the fact that no one seems to care, but he will...