With Or Without You

By CurbsideWriter

A flash-forward story continuation of the tv series, "Make It With You", set years into the future. Follow Bi... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Episode One : Someone You Loved
Episode Two : MINE
Episode Three : Issues

Episode 4 : Dear Patience

2.4K 38 37
By CurbsideWriter

AN : Rated SPG.  Slightly sexy. Faintly dark.  Please read moderately. This is the part that I was nervous to post because it partly has something to do about Gabo's past...or at least my version of Gabo's past. I asked a fellow fan of the show, and she said that not a lot was mentioned about the Villarica's, so  it's open to interpretation.  Tapos she reminded me of what Mark Angos said..."The story is now yours. The next chapters will be written by you, and the limit is only your imagination." In short, kung may reklamo kayo, kay Mr. Angos n'yo idulog, lol! Pero, don't worry, I toned it down naman. If you could read the uncut version, with matching flashback, maaawa kayo kay little Gabriel! Anyways, on with the story. #WOWYep4

DISCLAIMER : While I did make the gifs, the videos belong to Star Creatives.  Photos belong to their respective owners. Also, I have no idea how the corporate world works, so please pardon the inaccuracies. 

************************

Dear Patience

If I pour my heart out, can you keep a promise?

'Cause the situation

Is like a mountain that's been weighing on my conscience

If I'm being honest

Feels like you don't even know me

Just me and the stars can get lonely...

~ Niall Horan ~

************************

Gabo parked his motorcycle at a discreet location not far from the VillariCorp building. He needed to make his presence known without making his presence known, so to speak. Mahirap na. Baka may makakitang hindi dapat makakita. He made his way towards the back of the building, into the parking lot.

He whispered a little prayer under his breath. Lord, please give me enough patience to get through this day. He took a deep breath before going inside through the back entrance. As soon as he was inside, he made his way through the private elevators that only the Villaricas were allowed to use.

Gabo stepped inside the private elevator that led to the floor of the corporate office of the VillariCorp building. It has been a while since he had set foot in this building. He recalled the last time he was there was the day that he relinquished his position as CEO. The day that Billy became president of the company. He remembered packing up his office that day. That same day, his wife kicked him out of the house. Needless to say, he did plenty of packing that day.  And he never looked back.  He served Billy the annulment papers she asked for, and  left for Croatia the day after. Focus! Gabo tried to keep his head clear and steered away from the memories of that fateful day. 

Yes! He punched the air when the elevator accepted his PIN. It's a good thing they never rescinded his access code. Had his code not worked, he would've had to use the regular elevators, and there goes the element of surprise. His celebration was short-lived when he heard a familiar voice coming from the intercom inside the elevator.

"Welcome back, Sir Gabriel," the familiar voice greeted him.

Shit! He cursed under his breath when he remembered about the security cameras. "Thanks, August," he answered, looking straight at the camera. At least, they go way back. He knew August since he was in his early teens, long before the man became the head of surveillance and security of the building, and way before Gabo became the CEO of Tinapay Corner. He knew that August can keep a secret. His secrets, at the very least. 

"You never saw me, August," he said to his old friend. "Pakisabihan na rin sina Mike at Danny, pati 'yung mga team members nila," he instructed the surveillance head.

"Copy that, sir," August answered. "Kung kailangan n'yo ng back-up, sir, signal lang kayo sa kahit anong security cam."

"I appreciate the offer, but I'm sure I won't be needing it," Gabo assured the elder man. "But have a medic on standby just in case I may have to beat up someone," he added jokingly.

"Copy, sir," natatawang sagot ni August, bago nag-sign off.

Gabo pressed the button that would lead him to the floor of the corporate office. When the elevator doors opened, he carefully looked around the premises before stepping out. He was about to proceed, when he heard voices coming towards him, so he hurriedly hid in one of the corner pillars in an effort to sneak past them. 

"Elaine! Ano na? Ano sabi ni Anna?" Gabo heard an unfamiliar voice say.

"Wala nga!" Elaine. That voice, he knew.

"Weh?" giit na naman nu'ng isang babae.

"Anka, pwede ba? Tantanan mo na 'ko!" naiiritang sabi ni Elaine.

"Baka lang kasi may alam ka," pilit naman nu'ng 'Anka'. Gabo didn't know her, so he guessed that this girl must have been hired after he left the company.

"Wala," singhal ni Elaine. "At kung meron man, bakit ko sasabihin sa 'yo?"

"Eto naman! Para namang hindi ikaw ang numero unong chikadora dito!" sagot ni Anka.

"Off-limits si Madam Belinda, ano ba!" sabi ni Elaine.

Nag-init ang tenga ni Gabo ng marinig ang pangalan ng asawa. Bakit n'yo pinag-uusapan si Billy?

"Sus! 'Wag nga tayong maglokohan!" giit ni Anka.

"Ewan ko sa 'yo!" sagot ni Elaine, sabay talikod at naglakad papunta sa coffee island ng office.

Pilit pa rin s'yang sinundan ni Anka. "Gusto ko lang naman malaman kung talagang mag-jowa na sina Madam at si Sir Jasper?"

Wait...WHAT? Gabo was surprised to hear about this.

"Alam mo ikaw, Anka, hindi naman sa pagma-malinis, kasi obvious naman na chikadora din ako..." sagot ni Elaine, na halatang nagtitimpi lang. "...Pero dapat, pipiliin mo kung sino ang tsini-tsismis mo."

"Whatevs!" pabalang na sagot ni Anka. "Kung ako naman kasi kay Madam Belinda, huhubarin ko na lang yung panty ko at hihiga sa kama at hahayaan ko na lang si Sir Jasper na gawin sa 'kin kung anong gusto nya!" dagdag pa ng malisyosang kasama.

Lord, help me find my patience!  Gabo wasn't in the mood to listen to office gossip. He thought of alternative options. What if I just go back to the elevator, crawl through the vents and find my way over to Yang's office? Hmmm...'wag kang tanga, Gabo! Hindi ka si Bruce Willis!  He was about to come out of hiding to straighten out the rumor-monger, but Elaine beat him to it.

"Buti nga, Anka! Buti nga at hindi ikaw si Madam Belinda," sagot ni Elaine na medyo alsa-boses na. "Hindi s'ya salaula at malaswang babae na katulad mo. Tumahimik ka d'yan, baka gusto mong sabunin ko ng isang buong bareta ng Pride yang bunganga mo!"

"Eh ano naman kasi masama?" tanong ni Anka. "Matagal na naman silang hiwalay nung asawa n'ya, di ba?"

Gabo closed his eyes and tried to contain his temper. Lord, konting pasensya pa po.  I really don't wanna get arrested over something this petty.

"Mataas ang standards ni Madam!" depensa ni Elaine. "Hindi s'ya papatol kung kani-kanino lang."

"Weh? Kung kani-kanino lang? Hello? Si Sir Jasper kaya ang sabi ko! Ang yummy-yummy kaya nu'n!   Sobrang gwapo! Sobrang yaman! Ano pa hahanapin ni Madam?" hirit na naman ni Anka. "At saka bakit? Di mo ba nakita nung isang araw? Nag-lunch si Madam. Tapos pagbalik, iba na 'yung suot, tapos kulot na yung buhok!"

Gabo didn't need to see it to know how red his ears were. Napangiti s'ya nang maalala n'ya nung mag-exercise sila ng conjugal rights ni Billy sa shower. Sabi ko na, di pwedeng di  matsi-tsismis ang asawa ko eh.

"So? Ano ngayon?" tanong ni Elaine.

"Hello? Ibig sabihin, may kalukadidang s'ya! At nag-afternoon delight sila!" sagot ni Anka.

"Gaga! Isang-isa na lang,  Anka, tatamaan ka talaga sa 'kin eh! Wala kong pakialam kung ma-HR tayo!" galit na depensa ni Elaine.

"Bakit ba ang lalim ng bubog mo pagdating sa lovelife ni Madam?" tanong ni Anka.

Gabo wondered the same thing.  He didn't think that out of all people, it's Elaine who will be Billy's die-hard defender, considering that she was the biggest gossip in the company. Tingnan  mo nga naman. 'Yung hardest shipper ng Gab/Rio noon, s'ya pa  ang nagtatanggol kay Billy ngayon.

"Hindi mo alam ang pinagdaanan nila ni Sir Gab!" emosyonal na sagot ni Elaine. "Walang ka pa dito noon. Witness ako kung paano nila pinaglaban ang pagmamahalan nila! Against all odds ang peg! Ang laki ng hirap nila, lalo na si Madam, nung maging sila ni Sir Gab.   Kaya wala kang karapatan na siraan si Madam Belinda. May pagkakalagyan ka sa 'kin!" banta ni Elaine. "O sige na, may pagka 'The Devil Wears Prada' ang attitude ni Madam, pero hindi s'ya masamang babae!"

Oo nga, tama ka dun, Elaine. Good job! Gabo would've given her a pat on the back, if only he could.

"Okay, okay...chill ka lang ghurl!" sabi ni Anka na may kasabay na peace sign, para humupa ang galit ng kasama. "Nakiki-chika lang ako. Kung magalit naman 'to, akala mo nagnanakaw ako sa kaban ng bayan."

"Umayos ka kasi!" saway sa kanya ni Elaine. "Halika na nga! Balik na tayo sa cubicle."

With that, the two proceeded to leave the water cooler area to go back to their respective cubicles. Gabo breathed a sigh of relief when he manages to get past them unnoticed. He then made a move to go the office where he was to go in the first place.

************************

Gabo sneaked inside the empty office and began to look around. Something isn't adding up. It was just a small office. Simple and neat. Nothing extravagant. Nothing special. Not a single trace that it was owned by a man who was supposedly blinded by Jasper's promises of money and power.

So how can something so neat and simple be owned by someone who's allegedly dirty and problematic? Gabo was deep in thought, as he sat down on one of the chairs. Oh Colin...I really thought you were one of the decent ones. What has this world done to you?

Gabo continued to observe Mr. Yang's desk. On it were personal trinkets. A wedding photo of Colin and his wife Prudence, handmade paperweights obviously made by their children, and more family photos. They all looked pretty happy. Like those photos that came with the picture frame of fake families with their fake smiles, except the Yangs are for real. Gabo met them. There's nothing made up about their happiness.

Gabo smiled when he was reminded of his own family growing up. Reminded of the very rare times when they were happy. Things were simpler way back then. Before everything changed for the worse, his parents had a happy marriage, and they were raising a happy little toddler.

That was the life that he dreamed of having for himself. A simple life. Simpler than what he had. He would have loved to have another shot of a simpler life. He remembered the time when he was just the President of Tinapay Corner and Billy was the head of product development. But then he blinked, and next thing he knew, he was the CEO of VillariCorp. Then he blinked again, and he was handing over the reins of the company to his wife. 

So yeah...never mind that. Things were much simpler back when he was in Croatia. When he first met Billy. Maybe they should just leave all of this behind. He should just whisk Billy away, back to Dubrovnik. Back to where they can have a simpler life. A happier life. Back to the life they both dreamed of living before life got complicated. They can still have that life.

But first, he has a list. And right now, he was being pointed to the direction of whoever's ass he needs to kick first. Or maybe, just maybe, I don't have to kick Mr. Yang's ass. At least, not just yet.

Gabo new that he was running out of both time and options. Always remember the three B's, Gabriel. Buy. Bully. Blackmail. Ted Villarica's voice echoed inside his head.

No. Gabriel shook his head to clear his thoughts. He won't do that. Like Billy said many times in the past, he is not his father. But this is important to Billy. And he would do everything...anything for his wife.

His father had a hand in all of this, as always. Gabo recalled how Mr. Yang got his shares of VillariCorp. Ted was so blinded with rage when he found out about Rio's infidelity. In true Ted Villarica fashion, he took his anger out on Rio's father in retaliation.

You're a Villarica, Gabriel! Walang umiipot sa ulo natin! Gabo could still hear his father's voice in his head. He could still feel his rage, as if he was the one who had been cheated on.

Rio's father eventually got tired of taking shit from Ted. He decided to sell what little shares he had of the company to one of Ted's known enemies. That's saying a lot, because Ted had plenty of enemies. But in this case, the most obvious choice was Colin Yang. And just like that, Mr. Yang kissed his happy family life goodbye.

Buy. Bully. Blackmail. His father's voice echoed repeatedly in his head. It won't come to that. I won't let it. But in case I have to...I will. Gabo closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Lord, give me patience. I don't want to be like him, Don't make me be like him, please.

"Well, well, well..."Gabo's deep thought were interrupted by a familiar voice. "The prodigal son returns, yet again," Mr. Yang greeted him in a humorless tone. "Good to see you, Gabriel."

"I wish I could say that the feeling is mutual, Colin," Gabo replied dryly. "But I make it a point not to tell a lie before lunch time."

Colin laughed softly. "I've heard rumors that you were back in town. I suppose it was only a matter of time," he said, as he sat down behind his desk. "I'm guessing that this is about the election?"

"Direct to the point. I like that," Gabo replied, looking at the man straight in the eye. "So, why the change of heart, Colin?"

"I don't have to explain myself to you, Mr. Villarica," Yang replied, with emphasis on Gabo's last name.

Okay. You wanna play. Let's play. Gabo smirked at the older man. The kind of smirk that Ted Villarica usually reserved for people he thinks are beneath him. "Mr. Yang, I really believed that you were one of the good guys," he said in a sarcastic tone. "But as it turns out, you're just like  the rest of them."

"It's nothing personal, Mr. Villarica," Yang tried to assure him. "This is business. I made my decisions based on a strategic evaluation. And my moral obligation is to this company...not to it's owners."

"Oh...Jasper has strategies?" Gabo asked mockingly. "Please do enlighten me."

"He has plans to make lives better for the employees and more profitable for the company," Yang replied vaguely.

"Pffftt! I know Jasper," Gabo reminded Yang. "He has a B.S. in BS. And bullshit wrapped in pretty paper is still bullshit."

"Have a good day, Mr. Villarica," Yang tried to dismiss him.

"He has something on you," Gabo stated, not a question. "Is this about the video of that incident in New Zealand?"

"How did you-" Yang's face turned white as a sheet of paper.

"Mr. Yang, no one hates you more in this world than my father," Gabo scoffed. "He showed me that video, as if it was some sort of important lesson that was passed on from father to son."

Mr. Yang leaned back into his chair and sighed deeply. "Jasper threatened to tell my wife," he finally admitted. "You have to understand, Gabriel...a secret like this...I could lose everything! Prudence will leave me and she'll take the children with her. I can't lose my family. I won't."

"I understand," Gabo told him. He really did. Colin Yang is the kind of man who would put his family first above all. "Mr. Yang, I watched that video," he reminded him. "I saw it, and I never said anything to anyone. Your past is your own.  I never used that information against you," Gabo reiterated to the older man. "What does it say to you that the first chance he gets, Jasper used this as leverage to get your vote? What kind of person would do that, huh? You would put that man in charge of this company? You think a person that selfish would put what's best for this company first? Would he make what's best for the employees a priority?"

"That's not my problem, Mr. Villarica," Yang replied. "This company has survived your father's regime. It can't do much worse than that."

"You see, that's exactly what I expected Jasper would say," Gabo taunted him. "But not what I expected from you. I guess there's a lesson in lowered expectations to be learned here."

"Please understand, I would do anything for my family," Yang tried to explain to him.

"And I would do anything for mine," Gabo replied menacingly. "Billy is MY family. The people who have loyally worked here over the years have been like family to me. VillariCorp and its employees was put in Billy's trust and care. And I won't have you, or the devil himself ruin this for her. Understand THAT."

"I do understand, and I am counting on you to fix what I can't," Yang held up his hand to shake Gabo's.

So, you do know that this is wrong, you just don't have the balls to do what's right. Gabo merely looked at Yang dejectedly and refused to shake his hand. Instead, he stood up and walked towards the door. But before he left, he looked back at the man. "Colin? No one else knows that I'm back in town," he reminded him. "Anyone else finds out...well, I suppose I'll know who leaked it. You're already on my shit list. Don't push your luck."

"Is that a threat?" Yang asked warily.

"It's a warning. I don't make threats," Gabo replied menacingly.

"You really are your father's son," Yang said accusingly.

"And you'll do well to remember that," Gabo managed to have the last word, before turning away and leaving Yang's office.

************************

Gabo barely got back inside the elevator as he tried to contain his anger. You really are your father's son. It was Yang's words that echoed inside his head this time around. He pushed the emergency stop button to take a deep breath and calm himself. Hindi ako pwedeng makita ni Billy na ganito.

"Okay ka lang, sir?" he heard August's voice on the intercom.

Gabo took another deep breath and exhaled before answering. "Yes, August, thank you for asking." Hearing a friendly voice seems to have its calming effect.

"Sir...meron daw pong gustong itanong sina Mike at Danny sa inyo," natatawang sabi ni August.

"Ano yun?" tanong ni Gabo.

"Kung sinampolan n'yo daw po si Mr. Yang," sabi ni August, na may halong halakhak.

"They want to know kung sinapak ko si Mr. Yang?" ulit ni Gabo.

"Yes, sir. May pustahan po kasi sila. Sabi ni Mike, tiyak na masasapak nyo si Mr. Yang. Sabi naman ni Danny, hindi daw po kayo basta-basta nananapak ng tao," paliwanag ni August. "Ang matalo daw po sa pustahan, s'ya taya sa lunch."

"Mike...looks like you owe 'em lunch," natatawang sagot ni Gabo. Lalo s'yang natawa nang marinig ang inisan sa background. "Sorry to disappoint you, but Mr. Yang's face is still very much in tact. Pero abang-abang lang. Feeling ko itong si Jasper, malamang masampolan ko."

"Sige nga, sir," hamon ni August sa kanya. "Matagal na namin gustong upakan yung hayop na yun eh. Mula nung muntik n'yang saktan si Madam Belinda."

Nag-init ulit ang ulo ni Gabo sa narinig. "He tried to hurt Billy?  Eh, sana nilumpo n'yo!"

"Yun nga ho ang plano, sir. Eh kaso ho, order ni Madam Belinda, 'wag daw galawin. Balato na lang daw ho sa kanya," paliwanag ni August.

Why would she protect him? Nairita lalo si Gabo. "Thanks for telling me, August," he said, before pressing the button again to restart the elevator, and proceeded to the floor of the executives office.

************************

Gabo entered his old office. It was Billy's office now. To be honest, he didn't have a problem with Billy running the show. What bugged him was that he was being kept in the dark with certain things now that he wasn't the one in charge. And now,  he was suppose to fix things without knowing all the facts.   He needed to shed some light  in  plenty of things if he was to take actions regarding those that involved the company and the election.

He sighed as he sat down behind his old desk. Billy won't mind. He sent a quick message on his cellphone, then leaned back into his seat and pressed his fingers on the bridge of his nose. This day has been exhausting, to say the least, and he hasn't even gone through half of his list. Mere moments later, there was a knock the door.

Ang bilis. "Come in," he said, since he already knew who it was outside the door.

"Sir Gabriel," Eric said as he entered the office, followed closely behind by Manny.

"Welcome back, Sir Gab," Manny greeted him warmly.

"I'm not back. At least, not officially," Gabo reminded him. He turned his attention to his other assistant. "Eric, glad you can join us."

"It's a privilege to work for you again, sir," Eric answered proudly.

"Are you well-versed on all of the shareholders?" Gabo asked Eric.

"Yes, sir," Eric replied. "I know all of them and their assistants."

"Good. I was wondering if you can arrange a meeting for me," Gabo said to him.

"With whom, sir?" Eric asked curiously, looking at Manny out of the corner of his eye.

Gabo wrote a note a name on a stationary, then handed it to Eric. "A little bit after lunch time would be perfect. I need it done quietly. Be discreet."

"Yes, sir," Eric answered obediently before leaving the office.

Gabo turned his attention back to his other assistant. "Manny, nakuha mo na ba yung bagong number ni Salas?" he asked.

"I have it, sir," Manny replied, handing a business card to Gabo.

"Same rate?" Gabo asked curiously.

"No, sir," Manny told him. "Nu'ng malaman ni Salas na kayo 'yung client, tinaasan n'ya yung dating rate ng 15%."

"Of course he did," Gabo scoffed. Greedy bastard. "That will be all for now. Thank you, Manny."

Manny saw Billy enter her office. He nodded politely and greeted her on his way out. Gabo caught his wife staring at him while he was sitting on her chair.

"I hope you don't mind," he said, as he proceeded to stand up.

"No!" Billy stopped him. "You have no idea how much I missed seeing you sitting behind that desk." She walked towards him, sat on his lap and gave him a kiss.

"You missed me already?" Gabo teased his wife.

"Mmmhmm," Billy replied, kissing him again. "I hated leaving you in bed all alone this morning."

"Sorry, Madam President," Gabo joked. "No rest for the weary."

"I know," Billy whispered in between kisses. She angled her head to deepen their kiss, and pried her husband's mouth open with her tongue. Things got more heated when she straddled him, her hands roaming all over, then finally unbuttoning the shirt underneath his leather jacket.

Wild thoughts ran through Billy's head as she got more excited by the second. Addiction ang tawag d'yan, Belinda. Adik ka. Adik ka sa asawa mo. Eh ano ba? Kung 'yung iba nga ang bisyo, sumisinghot, nagtuturok, humihithit para ma-high. Ikaw, halik lang ng asawa mo, lutang ka na.

"Billy? You're thinking too much," Gabo said, moaning into her mouth. He groaned when he realized that she was wearing a pant suit. "I wish you wore a skirt today. Para easy access," he told her, wiggling his eyebrows naughtily.

There was a ping on the office phone that snapped Billy back to reality. They were in her office. "Gab..." she groaned.

"Shhhh...it's okay," Gab continued to kiss her.

"I have a meeting in 40 minutes," she told him, trying not to break their kiss.

"We can do a couple of rounds in 40 minutes," Gabo replied teasingly, as they continued to make out.

"We're in the office," Billy reminded him again, but she kept on kissing him too. "Hindi tayo pwedeng magpalindol dito. This room isn't sound-proof, remember?" she gasped breathlessly in between kisses.

"So what if they hear us?" Gabo asked naughtily. "Hayaan mo silang mainggit. Let them wish that they were us."

Billy smacked him lightly on the chest. "We can't," she whispered, before returning her husband's kisses with great vigor.

"Honey, you have to push me away...because right now,  your body is telling me that you want me," Gabo whispered back before sucking her tongue again.

Billy finally managed to gather enough strength to push him away, making him groan in protest. She could feel herself blush when she saw their disheveled state, her cheeks as red as Gabo's ears.

"Naalala mo nu'ng mahuli tayong naglalampungan ni Sputnik dito sa office mo nu'n?" Billy laughed when she recalled the memory.

"Well, he should have knocked," Gabo replied jokingly. "At bakit s'ya nagulat nung mahuli n'ya tayo? Eh, asawa naman kita. Ma-shock s'ya kung ibang babae yung nilalandi ko dito sa office."

"Subukan mo!" Billy said threateningly.

"Joke!" Gabo replied with a laugh. His face then turned serious.

"What's that look?" Billy asked, noticing his serious facial expression.

"What look?" Gabo tried to act all innocent.

"That look," Billy repeated. "Yung parang may gusto kang itanong, pero hindi mo alam kung paano."

She really could read me like a book sometimes. "I do have to ask you something," he admitted, straightening her position but keeping her on his lap. "And I need you to tell me the truth."

"Okay...now your making me nervous," Billy told him.

Gabo shook his head. "I'm sure it's nothing, but I still need to know," he said. "Someone told me about a confrontation between you and Jasper." He felt Billy try to pull away from him, but he only held her tighter. "It's okay. You can tell me."

Billy sighed and stared deeply into his eyes. "Wag kang magagalit, please."

"I'll try not to," Gabo tried to assure her. He saw that his wife was still hesitant. "Billy...I will kick Jasper's ass. How hard I kick his ass is up to you."

Billy was silent for a moment, trying to find the right words. "It happened immediately after he found out that his divorce was finalized from Canada. He wanted to talk to me in private. He said it was important," Billy shivered when she remembered what happened that night. "He...he got very mad when I refused his marriage proposal," she revealed to him.

Gabo tried to keep his composure, but knowing Billy, she noticed. She could read him like a book most of the time. "He asked you to marry him?"

"And I said no, Gab. I said no," Billy repeated, gently grabbing his face with both hands. She leaned her head forward, their foreheads and noses touching. "I told him I was still legally married to you. And that I intended to stay married to you." Gabo tried to turn away from her, but Billy wouldn't let him. "Say something, please!"

"I don't wanna ask a question that I might not like the answer to..." Gabo replied reluctantly.

"Ask me," Billy urged him.

"Did you have sex with him?" Gabo blurted out. "You know what? NO! I don't wanna know. Please don't tell me. I don't wanna know," he begged his wife as he tried to stand up and walk away.

Billy put her full weight into stopping him from moving. "Gab, no! NO! I did not have sex with him. I couldn't even kiss him," Billy replied, disgusted at the mere thought. "Yes, inuto-uto ko s'ya in order to get the budget approvals for some of our projects. And yes, we went to dinner ONCE, but it was more of a business meeting than a date. Pero iba pala 'yung pagkakaintindi n'ya."

"So, dating gawi?" Gabo asked her. "Parang sa Croatia? Date-date lang? Nang-uuto ng mga nagpapa-uto? Gano'n?" Surprisingly enough, there was no judgment in her husband's tone.

"Yes," Billy answered softly, turning her head away in shame.

"Look at me," Gabo requested. "I'm in no position to judge you for what you felt that you had to do to keep this company upright. Believe me, I have done so much worse. More than you'll ever know."

"But hon, you have to believe me when I tell you that I never slept with him," Billy reassured him. "Kaya nga s'ya galit na galit."

"Dahil nagpa-uto s'ya sa 'yo," Gabo finished the sentence for her. "And when he tried to collect, you told him no. Yun ang hindi n'ya matanggap. Jasper was never known to take no for an answer. Did he lay a hand on you?" he asked as he gave his wife a comforting kiss on the lips.

"Sobrang galit n'ya nu'n, hon," Billy told him, her voice shaking. "Parang s'yang may sa-demonyo. Muntik na ngang mag-amok. He tried to grab me, but I screamed for help. Buti na lang, narinig ako ni Sputnik. Tumawag agad ng security."

"I owe Stephen a case of his favorite whiskey," Gabo said, his fingers touching her face gingerly  to comfort her. "But you told the guards to let him go," he continued, still wondering why.

"Because I know my part in all of this," Billy replied with a sigh. "Kung hindi ko s'ya pina-asa ng ganu'n..."

"Billy, hon...believe me, Jasper is not the innocent type," Gabo assured his wife. "He did all those favors for you, para malunod ka sa utang na loob sa kanya. He fully intended to collect, there's no doubt about that. What he didn't count on was you rejecting him." He paused for a while, trying to get Billy to look into his eyes. "I am going to kick his ass so hard, his internal organs will have my boot prints all over them."

That remark earned a soft laugh from his wife. "My husband, the hero."

"No, heroes are honorable," Gabo tried to correct her. "I am anything but."

"You ARE honorable," Billy insisted, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

Gabo heard a beep from his cellphone. He quickly read Eric's message, before turning to his wife again. "You won't think that once I tell you what I have to do next," he warily told Billy.

"What is it?" Billy nervously asked.

"I have to meet a girl in a bar..." Gabo answered, testing the waters.

"Hoy, Gabriel Angelo Ruiz Villarica!" Billy yelled, quite annoyed. "Ano yon? Gantihan? Komo nalaman mong nilandi ko si Jasper, manghaharot ka ng ibang babae, gano'n? 'Pag ikaw nagloko, sinasabi ko sa 'yo..."

"Full name talaga, hon? O sige. Belinda Marie Montenegro Dimagiba-Villarica, I pledged to you my undying love and devotion," he reminded her. "I will do anything and everything to get you what you want and what you need, but I promise you...hinding-hindi ako gagawa ng kahit na anong ikasisira natin. Okay?" Gabo reassured his wife. "Walang landiang mangyayari. Walang harutang magaganap. Meron lang akong kailangang utuin."

"Hindi ka matutukso?" Billy asked, her lips pouting.

"Kahit mag-cartwheel pa s'ya ng naka-bikini sa harap ko, hon, hinding- hindi ako matutukso," Gabo promised her. He kissed his wife on the lips to calm her down. "Billy, sa 'yo lang ubos na energy ko. Where do you think will I find the stamina to screw someone else?"

"Binabalaan lang kita," Billy warned him. "Sino naman kasi 'tong si 'Girl in a Bar'?"

"That's for me to know..." Gabo said mysteriously.

"Gab...hon!" Billy protested.

"Billy, the less you know, the better. Trust me, hon," Gabo tried to persuade her. "Jasper wants to play dirty? I can play dirty. I learned from the best."

"You'll need money," Billy pointed out. "Ipapa-activate ko uli yung corporate account mo."

"Wag na," Gabo refused. "It will just raise suspicion if Jasper finds out. Besides, there really is no need."

"How come?" Billy asked again.

Gabo smiled at her. "Look...I know my place didn't look like much back in Dubrovnik, but I'm actually independently wealthy, Billy," he revealed to her. "I hate to ruin your fantasy, hon, but I don't need you as my sugah momma," he said jokingly.

"Gabo, VillariCorp is your company too," Billy reminded her husband. "It's actually more your company than mine. You're entitled to that corporate account."

"Anything I have to do can not be traced back to the company, Billy," Gabo told her, shaking his head. "You do remember the family that you married into?"

"I know the man who I married," Billy replied kissing him softly on the lips. "I know that you can't be comfortable doing this."

"I'll do anything and everything it takes to protect you. Don't you ever forget that," he reminded his wife. With that, he got up, fixed his shirt and zipped up his jacket. "Wish me luck?"

"You don't need to get lucky," Billy said. She stuck her tongue out at him, before getting serious. "Ingat ka."

"Remember, I love you. Forever and for always," Gabo blew her a kiss. He gave her a wink before turning to leave her office.

************************

Gabo parked his motorcycle in front of the Fairmont. Eric said in his text that he was supposed to have his meeting at the bar inside the hotel. It's a good thing he grabbed a quick bite along the way. Just in case he couldn't avoid having a drink or two, at least he won't be drinking on an empty stomach.  He was about to go in, when his phone rang.

"Hello, Salas..." Gabo answered. "That was quick. You have something for me?" he asked, listening on the other side of the line. "Okay, whatever you have for now, just send it to this number. I want you to dig deeper. Kailangan kong malaman lahat ng baho ng hayop na yun. You'll get your money when I get what I need. And if I'm happy with what you dig up, I'll give you a bonus," he added before hanging up the phone.

Gabo went inside the hotel and quickly found the bar that his assistant had mentioned. He went in and sat down in one of the barstools.

"Hendricks martini, dry and dirty, stirred, with extra olives," he told the bartender. "That one's for her," he pointed towards the woman dressed in all black, behind him that was approaching. "I'm assuming you still like your martinis dirty, Mrs. Anderson?" he asked without looking at her.

"Always. And it's Miss Altamonte," the woman dressed in black corrected Gabo. "I changed my name after the divorce. How did you know it was me?"

"Your perfume was a dead giveaway," Gabo pointed out.

"What will it be for you, sir?" the bartender asked Gabo.

"He will take a single-malt scotch, neat," the Miss Altamonte answered for him.

"Actually, I'll be having a club soda and lime on the rocks, please," Gabo ordered for himself.

"Christ! Why do you have to be so boring, Gab?" the woman scoffed.

"Athena...I know you better than anyone in this world. I probably know you better than you're husband ever did..." Gabo said.

"Ex-husband," the woman corrected him again.

"Whatever," Gabo said dismissively. "My point is, I know how you play. I know I need to be stone cold sober when I'm dealing with you."

"Was I really that bad?" Athena asked seductively.

"Let's just say that you live to complicate things," Gabo answered honestly. "You look different."

"Must be that 170 lbs that I lost after my husband left," Athena replied jokingly. "You haven't changed a single bit, though. Remind me again why I let you go?"

"Because once upon a time, you were a very stupid woman," Gabo answered with brutal honesty.

"Ouch," Athena retorted. "And here I thought you'd be nice to me since you need a favor."

"You should be the one nicer to me. I'm about to make your problems go away," Gabo revealed to her.

"My problems all went away  as soon as I got rid of my ex," Athena told him dismissively.

"Did it really?" Gabo taunted her. "Did you really get rid of him though? Because from what I've heard, hawak ka pa rin nya sa leeg," he taunted her. "Sa tuso mong 'yan, naisahan ka pa rin ng ex-husband mo?"

"Love makes fools of us all at some point," Athena said with a shrug. "I mean...look at you."

"Love changed me, that's for sure," Gabo told her. "But I'd hardly call myself a fool."

"Whatever you say," Athena said, taking a sip of her martini.

"Let's talk business," Gabo said in a serious tone.

"Let's not," Athena refused, taking another sip on her drink.

"I have a proposal," Gabo told her.

"Now were talking! You should've told me earlier," Athena whispered in a seductive voice. "We could've met inside my suite instead of this bar."

Gabo flashed her his wedding band. "Not the proposal you're thinking of."

Athena raised an eyebrow. "How is...Melinda? I'm sorry, I haven't met her...but I've heard such horrid things about her."

"It's Belinda," Gabo corrected her. "And she doesn't need to impress you."

"Yes...Belinda," Athena repeated. "I've heard my ex-husband mention her name a few times. Actually, I'm surprised you're still married to her, because I thought that she's currently Jasper's new flavor of the month."

Lord, give me patience. Please, ayoko pong manapak ng babae. "Well, you thought wrong, as usual, Athena," Gabo said with a smirk.

"Are you sure? Let me guess...you're wife's an angel," Athena said mockingly.

"No, my wife is a goddess," Gabo corrected her. "And a goddess doesn't lower herself down to the level of trolls." He smirked at her once more. "Athena, you wanna fight me on a battle of wits, you better come prepared. Otherwise, just sit there and let's discuss my business proposal."

Athena sat up straight and looked at Gabo in the eye. "What do you have in mind?"

Gabo presented her a folder and an envelop. "Read it."

She obediently opened the folder and read its contents as ordered. "You can't be serious!" Athena exclaimed.

"Look at what's inside the envelop," Gabo ordered her again.

Athena open the envelop and found a check. "Ohhh! That's a lot of zeros," she whistled.

"I'm giving you twice it's market value," Gabo told her. "That should be more than enough. Buy a villa. Go for a trip around the world. I don't give a shit. Just sign the damn document."

"I can't," Athena said warily.

"Let me guess," Gabo replied with gritted teeth. "He knows a secret of yours and he's holding it over your head. Am I right?" Jasper, you one-trick pony.

Athena nodded, then tried to avoid Gabo's eyes. "You remember Henri?"

"Henri? The sleazy photographer?" Gabo scoffed. "How could I forget? He was the reason we broke up!"

"Yes...THAT Henri," Athena replied, ashamed to look at him. "He had...photos of me back then. Incriminating photos."

"You mean naked?" Gabo pressed. "You can just tell people they were photoshopped."

"There may have been a sex tape too," Athena murmured softly. "It's pretty explicit."

"Jesus Christ,  Athena! You were 15!" Gabo exclaimed.

"I was a horny teenager, okay? I was young and stupid...and bored!" Athena answered.

Bored with me, you mean. "You know for someone who's supposed to be intelligent, wow...you're dumb!" Gabo told her, shaking his head.

"I know! Alright? I know," Athena said. "Look, kung ako lang, I don't care. But si Mama...she has a weak heart. Plus, my whole family will disown me if this ever gets out!"

"If I take care of your little problem with Henri, will you help me take down Jasper?" Gabo asked her seriously.

Athena looked at him, then took out a pen from her purse and signed the document that Gabo wanted her to sign. "Promise me you'll make them pay," she said, handing back the folder to Gabo.

"You have my word." Gabo thanked her and gave her a quick hug before leaving the bar. 

************************

On his way out, he dialed Salas' number on his phone. "Hello, Salas? I need you to find a guy named Henri Moreau. Henri, with an I...last name spelled M-O-R-E-A-U. Call me back when you have info. Do it quick as you can and I'll triple your fee," he left a message before hanging up.

He was on his way to the parking lot when he was pleasantly surprised with what he saw. It was Billy leaning on his motorcycle.

"Did you really just follow me here?" Gabo asked, laughing softly.

"Yes, I really did," she replied with no humor in her voice.

"Miss mo ko? Agad-agad?" he asked his wife jokingly. "It's not even 3 hours since we last saw each other."

"Wag kang magpa-cute," Billy warned him. "Are you going to tell me now who that woman was?"

"Someone who could help us solve our little election dilemma," Gabo told his wife secretively. "Maniwala ka, hon. This was just business. No hanky panky."

"Business ka dyan!" Billy snapped at him. "Amoy na amoy ko pa yung pabango n'ya sa 'yo. Amoy pokpok!"

Gabo laughed out loud when he heard what she just said. But he could tell that she was seriously pissed. He pulled his wife closer and held her chin between his fingers so that they can look at each other in the eye. "Hon, I love you, and only you. Have a little faith in me, please."

"I do," Billy told him, finally giving him a hug. "It's women like her that I don't trust."

"Do you even know who I was talking to?" Gabo asked curiously.

"No, I didn't see her face," Billy replied, pouting her lips. "Pero alam kong kulot s'ya, may katangkaran, maputi, balingkinitan...favorite flavor mo."

"Ikaw ang favorite flavor ko," Gabo corrected his wife. "Pudding mo lang, sapat na."

"Nambola ka pa!" Billy pretended to snap at him.

"Nakita mo naman kami. May ginawa ba akong masama?" Gabo pressed.

"Nakita ko na pilit ka nyang nilalandi," Billy replied with an annoyed tone.

"Pero nilandi ko ba sya in return?" Gabo asked her again.

Wala nga naman akong  nakitang masama sa ginawa ni Gabo. "No. Okay. Good job ka dun."

"Weh? Good job?" Gabo teased his wife. "Ano reward ko mamaya?"

"Ano pa? Eh di yung pudding ko!" Billy replied with a teasing smile.

"Yes!" Gabo said excitedly. "I can't wait! Halika na, I'll walk you back to your car."

Billy shook her head. "Nope. Pina-alis ko na si Mang Jay. Angkas na lang ako sa 'yo."

"In your pant suit?" Gabo asked with disbelief. "Sure ka, Madam? Baka marumihan ka?"

"Dati na naman nating ginagawa 'to." Billy reminded her husband. "Dala ko pa nga yung helmet na regalo mo sa 'kin noon oh."

"Okay, fine," Gabo said, before mounting his motorcycle. "Kapit ka lang ng mahigpit ha?" he told her, as he wrapped her arms around his waist tightly. Just like old times.

Gabo went through all the shortcuts that he knew leading to the VillariCorp building. They bobbed and weaved through traffic and arrived there in no time.

"Drop off na lang kita sa office, hon. May next stop pa ako," he asked for his wife's permission as he parked at the back lot.

"Saan?" Billy asked curiously, as she got off the bike.

"Sa Tagaytay," Gabo answered promptly.

"Tagaytay?" Billy asked again. Ang layo naman! Baka meron s'yang nakitang bagong location for Breadsurrection. Gusto ko yon. Mas malapit kesa sa Cebu. She didn't press the issue with her husband. "Baka hindi ka makauwi mamamaya, ha?"

"Uuwi ako, promise," he swore to her. "Paano na lang yung pangako mong pudding sa 'kin?"

"Sira!" Billy exclaimed.

"Seriously, hon. Basta alam kong naghihintay ka sa 'kin...I will always come running home to you," Gabo told her.

"Promise?" she asked.

"I promise," he replied. "I'll see you at home. I love you," he told her, before starting up the engine again.

"I love you," Billy said in return. She whispered a soft prayer as she followed him with her eyes, until he disappeared back into the traffic. 

************************

CONTENT WARNING : Brief mention of miscarriage and hints of child abuse.

************************

Ted Villarica stormed inside his office ripping his tie off his neck. He noticed that someone else was sitting on his chair. And he knew exactly who it was.

"How did you get in here?" Ted asked angrily.

"I told them I was your son," Gabo answered wittily. "Hello, Dad," he quipped. Ted didn't answer. Silent but deadly. "I hear congratulations are an order," Gabo continued. "Do you know yet if it's gonna be a boy or a girl?"

"How did you find out?" Ted asked his son.

"A little bird told me," Gabo said in jest.

"Well, your little birdie has been slacking off. Sheree lost the baby last night," Ted revealed to him.

"What?!" Gabo exclaimed. "I'm so sorry to hear that!"

"Why? It's not your fault that Sheree's womb isn't strong enough to bear my children," Ted retorted.

"Don't blame this on her. I'm sure hindi n'ya ginusto na mawalan ng anak," Gabo lectured his father.

"Why do you care?" Ted asked him. "For once in your life, may masamang nangyari sa buhay ko na hindi mo kasalanan. You'd think you'd be happy."

"Why would you think that I'd be happy na mawalan ng kapatid?" Gabo knew that he shouldn't take offense on anything his father says, but this one hurt him.

"Oh, please Gabriel!" Ted scoffed. "We stopped being a family a long time ago."

"And whose fault is that?" Gabo asked angrily. "Dad...you are making the same mistake that you did years ago. Your wife has been nothing but a saint to you. You should be there by her side, grieving with her. Don't push Sheree away to the point that she'd hate you."

"Don't pretend that you care," Ted replied resentfully. "You couldn't even be bothered to come to our wedding."

"Because you banished me from your life!" Gabo tried hard not to get riled up. "Please, don't do this. Don't say or do anything out of anger or spite. You can't lose any more people in your life."

"If I wanted your input about my marital life, I'd beat it out of you," Ted said threateningly. "Why the hell are you here anyway?"

"Never mind," Gabo replied. "It can wait."

"Let me guess," Ted said with a sneer. "You need a favor. D'yan mo lang naman ako naaalala...'pag may kailangan ka."

"Like I said, Dad, it can wait," Gabo repeated.

"Oh...you think I don't know?" Ted asked rhetorically. "You need my help to keep Belinda as president of the VillariCorp. You see, Gabriel...you're not the only one with little birds flying around."

"We don't need to talk about this right now," Gabo insisted.

"Why is it so hard for you to admit?" Ted asked him. "You need me more than I need you."

"Okay, fine...yes, I need your help?" Gabo replied. "There. Are you happy?"

"Ecstatic," Ted replied with a smirk. "Why should I help you? Baka nakakalimutan mo...you were the one who ousted me from the company."

"Because you were doing plenty of illegal things that could drag the company into the mud!" Gabo reminded his father. "You'd actually want someone like Jasper to run the business you've worked hard for? And for what? To spite me? Kung sabagay, parehas nga naman kayo ng likaw ng bituka."

"Siguro nga," Ted agreed with him. "I probably would have been proud if Jasper was my son, not you."

"You'd probably lock horns with him more than you do with me," Gabo retorted.

Ted shook his head, as he headed to the bar and poured himself a drink. "By the way, how's business in Croatia?"

"It's doing well." Gabo replied. "Try not to faint from shock, but yes, I actually made a successful venture without your help."

"Then why are you here, meddling on matters that aren't supposed to be your concern?" Ted pressed for answers. "Oh, wait..." he snickered. "Bilib din naman ako kay Belinda. Napauwi ka n'ya talaga."

"I came home on my own free will," Gabo corrected him.

"You actually believed her 'Penelope' act?" Ted asked mockingly. "The poor martyr wife who faithfully waited for her hero husband's return." He raised his glass towards his son, before taking a big gulp of his liquor. "Brava, Belinda! Brava!"

Lord, give me patience. Because if you give me strength, I just might beat up my own father. "Leave my marriage out of this!" Gabo told him, trying to stay calm. "Billy is doing the best she can to keep the company from falling into the wrong hands. Believe it or not, she's the only good apple in the sea of bad ones. She hasn't done anything wrong!" he defended his wife.

"Bullshit!" Ted cursed. "Bad apple. Good apple. The thing about apples is that they all go bad eventually," he continued. "Remember who she was when you first met her? Yes, I am very much aware of what she used to do back in Croatia. And unlike you, I see her for who and what she is. A con artist."

"You know what? I can't say or do anything to change your opinion of her," Gabo said angrily. "But you know that she's a lot better as head of the company than Jasper. Don't act as if you have nothing to lose, Dad. You are still the principal stockholder of VillariCorp."

"You're right," Ted agreed with him. "Your wife's skill set proves beneficial to the company," he said to his son. "Besides, I wouldn't want to make an enemy out of a woman like her. She's crafty. We could use crafty."

"I'm glad we finally agreed on some thing," Gabo said to him.

"I mean...she manipulated you into coming home and made you believe it was your own idea," Ted said with a mocking laugh. "I must say, I have to commend her. She may not be a Villarica by birth, but she sure grew into the family name when she married into it. That woman is a force to be reckoned with. You should take notes, son. You just might learn a thing or two from her."

"Can we count on your help then?" Gabo asked him.

"Of course. I'm playing golf with Atty. Vergara the day after tomorrow. He and I will talk," Ted assured him. He saw the look of victory on his son's face, and he couldn't resist to add insult. "Oh, and Gabriel," he called him as he was standing up from his seat. "Let me know when you finally get your balls back from your wife. I might need you here by my side. Life sure has changed since I don't have you to kick around anymore."

Gabo straighten up and looked his father straight in the eye. "Do you know what people call you behind your back?" he asked indignantly. "The world's only living heart donor. You heartless bastard."

"You ungrateful son of a-" Ted yelled on top of his lungs.

"What?" Gabo interrupted him. "You dare call my mother a bitch?" he scoffed. "She loved you, and you couldn't keep her happy!"

"No, actually, that blame goes to you," Ted told him angrily. "YOU couldn't keep her happy. If you did, she never would have left you behind with a father like me. You see, Gabriel? That's the tragedy of you. Love is wasted on you, because you will never be enough."

Gabo shook his head, trying to dismiss what his father just said. "Belinda is my wife and she loves me. Much more than that, she would love to be the mother of my children. And when we do have kids, I'm gonna make sure that I won't turn out to be the same kind of father as you. Because I would love and cherish my children, like a real father would...not just a sperm donor," he told Ted. "I would never want to be like you. I would like to be able to look at my reflection in the mirror and not throw up." 

"You little shit!" Ted said angrily, poised to strike him.

"What? Do you wanna hit me? Go ahead," Gabo said mockingly. "Just remember...I'm not a scared little 8-year old kid anymore. You hit me, I will hit you back."

That seemed to have brought Ted back to his senses. "Get out."

"Gladly," Gabo replied, before heading for the door to leave.

************************

Billy heard Gabo's motorcycle from the window of their room,  when he finally returned to the mansion. Medyo ginabi. Traffic siguro pabalik galing Tagaytay. She waited for him to come to their bedroom, but he never came. She put her slippers socks on, and went out in search for him.

She found him at her office...which used to belong to him before he moved out. She went inside, but she just leaned against the wall, closing the door behind her. She remained there, just staring at her husband. He was at the wet bar, pouring himself two fingers of single-malt scotch.

"You've redecorated," Gabo said, taking a sip of his drink. He didn't look directly at her, but he knew she was there. "I don't like it."

That was the first time Gabo voiced any of his objections out loud. "Why not?" she asked him curiously, as she watched him sit down behind the desk.

Gabo looked around the room, drinking more of his scotch. "It feels like I have been erased."

"You know that's not true," Billy told him. "This is our home. You will always be a part of it for as long as we're married," she assured him.

Gabo remained silent, as he continued to sip his drink. Just waiting for Billy to get tired of the silence and go back to their bedroom. But she didn't leave. And she's not speaking either. Instead, she pushes off the wall and walked over to where he was sitting, perching herself on the corner of the desk and leaning back on her hands. Her head tilts as she watches him watching her. Then she blushed, the same way she always blushes whenever he stares at her intensely.

"Saan ka galing?" she asks quietly as he took another drink.

"Sa Tagaytay," he answered.

Billy shook her head slowly at the short answer, the soft smile on her face slowly disappearing. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." Another short answer.

She lets her eyes roam around the office, as she tries to keep herself calm...her gaze sweeping over the wall of books and the few paintings on the walls, the leather wingback in the corner next to the wet bar. She peruses the desk and picks up an obsidian paper weight, gently turning it around in her hands before setting it carefully down.

"What did you do in Tagaytay?" she pressed.

"Sight-seeing," Gabo could tell that she was getting annoyed of his short answers. "I'm sorry, Billy. I can't...I can't do this right now okay?"

"What's wrong?" she asked again.

"It's just been a very long and tiring day," Gabo tried to explain.

"You're upset," Billy noticed.

"I'll be fine," he assured his wife. "Go back to bed. I'll be right behind you, okay? I'm just gonna finish my drink and I'll go to sleep too."

"Do you want to go to sleep?" Billy asked him.

"Don't you?" Gabo returned her question.

"I wanna know what's wrong," she said to him. "You're angry, I can feel it."

"Yes, but not with you," Gabo tried to reassure her. "Let's...can we please just drop it?"

"You went to see your dad," Billy didn't need him to answer. She knew. Only Ted Villarica can rile him up this badly.

"Yes, and I really don't wanna talk about it," he told her. "So please, go back to bed. We'll talk tomorrow, when my head is clearer."

"I don't wanna go back to bed," Billy refused.

"Billy-" he tried to tell her again.

"We don't have to talk," she said teasingly, trying to ease his mood.

"That's not a good idea," Gabo tried to warn his wife.

"Why not?" she asked persistently.

"I've been drinking and I'm too angry right now," he explained.

"You don't scare me," Billy said defiantly.

"I can't be gentle or tender..." he tried to warn her again.

"Then don't be gentle or tender," she replied. "Like I said, hindi ako takot sa 'yo."

"Look, I don't want to hurt you, okay?" he tried to reason with her.

"I'm not made of glass, hon," she pointed out. "I'm not gonna break."

Billy crossed her legs with a mocking glare and Gabo just had to chuckle, as he slipped his hand under the cuff of her pajamas and teased her ankle with his fingertips. She shivered but tries to hide it. He slowly worked his way up to her calf, massaging her smooth leg with just enough pressure that her breathing is heavier than it should be.

"Are you sure about this?" he ask her,his voice pitched low and gritty enough that goosebumps rose on her skin under his palms.

She swallows, but her voice is still crackly when she says, "Yes."

He tried to control his smirk and dragged his fingernails back down her leg before he pulled his hand away from her, and she blows out a quiet, controlled breath that he pretended to ignore as he drank the rest of his Scotch before setting the glass down. He stood and she sat up, her hands gripped at the edge of desk like she's about to hop down.

I've got a better idea. Gabo leaned closer to her. He lightly cupped the back of her neck as he bends to kiss her deeply. She seems to be on the same track as he was when she sighs into his mouth, her hands fisting into the front of his shirt. He unhooked her legs and hitch one around his hip, his hand greedily gripping her as it slides over silk from her knee to her thigh, before he grabs her ass, scooting her forward so he could press his erection against her. Billy moaned with him, and he swore to himself to make it a rule that she is not allowed to wear clothes around the house anymore. Right. Like that's ever gonna happen. Libreng mangarap, Gabo.

He left her lips to tug her shirt...one of his shirts that she loved to wear...up and off, flinging it away without a care because the only thing that mattered to him at the moment is the fact that he wanted to taste her skin. He nipped at her neck and she trembled, her hands making a mess of her husband's hair as she held him to her.

"Gab," she panted breathlessly.

I fucking love hearing her say my name like that!  He loved it so much, he had to reach down to adjust the front of his pants before he freed her breasts from exquisite lace. He took one pert nipple in his mouth, making her back arch when he scraped her breast with his teeth.

"Here? On the desk?" she asks timidly even as her legs tighten around him.

He kissed his way back up to her mouth and took her face tenderly in his hands, smirking against her lips when he whispered, "It's our house. We can do whatever the hell we want, wherever we want, whenever we want," he said, which made her giggle. He wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her even closer against him so her breasts are pressed into his chest. He realized with great disappointment that he was still wearing his clothes. He growled with annoyance, wanting her skin against his own.

He leaned forward carefully and laid her down on the desk, her back popping up against the cool wood before she resettles against it. He straightened and work open just enough buttons on his shirt so that he could reach behind his head and pull it off, her eyes widening at the sight of his toned chest under the dim lights. He tried to control the wince as his manhood strains against his zipper. First things first. Step one: get Billy naked.

Billy bit her lip with a blush when he made quick work of her fluffy slipper socks, and she actually covered her mouth with her hands for a moment to keep herself from getting too excited when he undid the drawstring of her pajama bottoms. He pulled it down, then yanked her panties off with a little more enthusiasm than precision and her face was completely red by the time they hit the floor.

He slowed down a little when he eased her up so her lips settle on the top of his shoulder, her body draped against his, with one of her slender arms wrapped around his neck. He caressed her back with one hand while he unhooked  the buttons of his pants with the other, the sound of his zipper being pushed open made her squirm with anticipation.

He shoved his boxers briefs down to his thighs and rock his hips forward so he could slide against her, and she was crazy wet. She always was, and it was a drug that he didn't have the first clue how to resist, and he did't want to.

He slammed into her and he heard her suck in a deep breath, but his mind couldn't process anything to be sure. He couldn't think straight once he was buried in her exquisitely tight, sinful warmth, his teeth digging into her shoulder...her nails clawing at his back.

He thrusts into her hard and fast as soon as his brain cells start firing up again, and he couldn't get deep enough, his swollen tip on a hunt for something that's hidden inside her, and he knew he needs it. He needed to find it and he needed to own it and he needed to claim it because it's supposed to be his and only his.

Faster and deeper, he drove into her until all he could hear were his growls and grunts and her whimpering moans between gasping breaths, until she goes completely silent, her body clamping down around him and painting his manhood with her pleasure. And that was it, that was what he needed to find so blindly. Her orgasm that belonged only to him. But even now, he didn't stop. He couldn't stop.

He leaned forward so that he can grip the other side of the desk behind her, using it as an anchor to surge more powerfully and she lets go of him, collapsing onto the wood, her hands reaching up so that they were positioned inside of his, clinging to the desk. He slammed into her relentlessly and her eyes squeezed shut as she bit her lip, her thighs quivering over her hips before her eyes popped open with a shout. Her back bowed under an orgasm stronger than before and he didn't even attempt to hide his smug grin. Watching her only injected more adrenaline into his body.

He gave her every ounce of strength he had in his back and his legs. I've fucked her this hard before and she's never complained once, so screw it. He chased down his release greedily and focused on everything about the way she feels, her hands searching his body as they drift over his neck and his shoulders and his chest and his stomach and around again until she's touching him everywhere, leaning forward to kiss any part of him that was within her reach.

His eyes rolled back when she bit into his collarbone and his head swells inside her, stretching her more. Her tiny palm presses against his chin and tilts his head up so she can scrape her teeth over his jaw, and he lost it completely, dropping to his elbows to propel forward, burning heat surging through his length and pumping out of him and into her, exactly where it belongs. It goes on forever...the glorious, mind-numbing euphoria taking all rational thought with it under each additional wave.

His body jerks as he finishes. He cursed because his orgasms with her have always been incredible. Coming together after a long time apart didn't change that. In fact, it strengthened it more. He dropped his forehead down to the cool wood of the desk as he tried to catch his breath, Billy breathing steadily under him and apparently content to just let him crush her even though he knew damn well that he should move. He just couldn't at the moment.

She shifts and presses a soft kiss to her husband's cheek and he breathed a smile, lifting up enough so that he can kiss her back. It's all thick and hazy and slow and luscious and he couldn't believe that this is what he had been missing all those years.

He switched to kissing her quick and playfully, faster than she can keep up and she giggles beautifully, her body shaking underneath him as he continued to tease his favorite sound out of her. He planted one more on her lips before he straightened and took in the sight he had longed for...her eyes open and happily smiling and looking at him like he was everything and the only thing that she wanted to see. For the most part of his life, he had been more than patient, and he thanked the Lord for this reward.

"Are you feeling better now?" Billy asked her husband.

"Yes," he replied with a smile.

"Good," she said, reaching for him. "Gabo, no matter what happens...kahit ano pang sabihin ng iba...please know that I love you. You mean the world to me.

That was it. That was all he wanted to hear...all that he needed to feel...all summed up into just one person. "And I love you. Always have. Always will. You are my life. Remember that."

He gathered her into his arms, and she buried her face into the crook of his neck, as she inhaled the scent that was uniquely his. He wrapped her in a throw blanket that had been laying on the leather chair, and carried her out of the office.

"Gabo!" she exclaimed, looking at her husband's body. "You're naked! Mamaya magising yung mga maids!"

"Well, I guess they'd be getting a free show then," he said as he continued walking without a care in the world.

"Aatakihin sa puso sa 'yo si Manang Lupita!" Billy chastised her husband.

"Billy, bata pa lang ako, yaya ko na si Manang," he reminded his wife. "She's not gonna see anything that she's never seen before, trust me."

"Bwisit ka talaga, hon!" she exclaimed.

"You told me you love me!" Gabo  said with feigned anger.

"I do," she replied with a smile.

Gabo gave her a quick peck on the lips, as he continued to walk in the buff. He didn't stop until he was in front of their bedroom. He twisted the knob open before entering, and then kicked the door close behind him. He made sure it was locked before carrying his wife to bed.

************end of episode************

Hope you liked this super-sized episode. I'll try to keep it shorter next time. Thanks for reading!

On the next episode of With Or Without You...

May magpapakita ng pangil.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108M 2.3M 100
Now published under Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Books. P195, Taglish Part 1 Theirs is a story that started all wrong. Naglayas si Gail sa bahay...
74.1K 3.1K 50
In which Izana and Y/N have been academic rivals since their freshmen year. Both of them are competitive and are out to destroy one another. But what...
342K 7.7K 33
Bored ako