Episode Two : MINE

A/N : Ang programang ito ay Rated SPG. Striktong patnubay at gabay ng magulang ang kailangan...you know the drill.  Bahala na kayo.  Any violent reactions that you may have should be filed as a formal complaint on the comments section or submitted with the assigned hashtag. #WOWYep2 

************************

I just had to let you know you're 

Mine.

Hands on your body,

I don't wanna waste no time

Feels like forever,

Even if forever's tonight

Just lay with me,

Waste this night away with me

You're mine...

~ Bazzi ~

************************

Gabo stared into blank space, deep in thought as the side of his head leaned against the window of the plane. He contemplated on how his life was so much different less than a week ago. He and Billy had just reunited, after finding out that they were still legally married. Next thing he knew, he was giving Helen a checklist of what needed to be done while managing the bakery. His bakery, Breadsurrection, the business he built from the ground up, thinking it the was the only piece of Billy he could hold onto. Their dream that he made come true.

Now, here he is, about to leave the country he called home for almost half a decade. In a way, it felt like an ending. He was leaving a life that he had grown accustomed to. But then again, it felt like a new beginning. A second chance to start all over again. To rebuild a life with his wife, the only woman he had ever truly loved, other than his own mother.

Speaking of his wife, Billy sat on the seat next to him. She always took the aisle seat, because she needs to go to the restroom frequently, and staring out the plane's window made her feel  queasy. Yes, they complement each other even in plane seating arrangements. He often wondered how everything went wrong, when the two of them were an equal match for everything.

He was jolted out of his inner retrospection when she rested her head on his shoulder and wrapped her hand around his arm. "Penny for your thoughts," she said, squeezing his arm gently.

He turned to look at her. "I'm not sure it's even worth that much," he answered, giving her a weak smile.

"Ang lalim ng iniisip mo ah," Billy said, before planting a kiss on his shoulder. "Second thoughts?"

"I'm going home, with the woman I love," he replied, kissing her on her temple. "I'm right where I want to be," he assured her.

"Para kasing ang lungkot mo," puna ni Billy.

"Nah, I'm just tired," he said, gathering her into his arms. "Pinagod mo 'ko nung mini-honeymoon natin," he added, with a playful smile, remembering the past couple of days that they managed to squeeze in getting reacquainted with one another.

Billy placed a hand on his cheek and leaned in for a soft kiss. "So...no regrets?"

"Regrets? Billy, there are very few decisions that I've made in my life that I regretted. This isn't one of them," he reassured her. "I love you. I choose you."