Episode Three : Issues

AN : Rated PG.  Slightly sexy lang. Sorry for the long wait. This episode went through 3 revisions bago makapasa sa board, lol!  I had to split this episode into two. It was over 10k words and counting (hehe, di pa rin tapos!), baka mabagot kayo pag sobrang haba nung chapter. Anyways, Enjoy!

DISCLAIMER:  Even though I did make the gifs and collage, the videos and photos belong to Star Creatives.  Also, I have no idea how the corporate world works, so forgive any inaccuracies and inconsistencies.

************************

'Cause I got issues

But you got 'em too

So give 'em all to me

And I'll give mine to you

Bask in the glory

Of all our problems

'Cause we got the kind of love

It takes to solve 'em

Yeah, I got issues

And one of them is how bad I need you...

~ Julia Michaels ~

************************

Billy tried to sneak inside Gabo's apartment as quietly as she could. It was Monday and she reluctantly left her husband in bed earlier that morning to go to the office.

Ano ka ba, Belinda! Wala pa ngang tanghali, miss mo na kaagad? Paano ka naka-survive ng halos five years na wala s'ya?

She tiptoed her way upstairs into the bedroom. She heard soft grunts and heavy breathing as she opened the door. She saw Gabo down on the floor doing push-ups, in his boxer briefs. Wearing ONLY his boxer briefs. She took in the view as she realized that this was one of the many things that she missed when she didn't have Gabo around in the house...or in her life.

She quickly took off her shoes and her blazer and went towards him

She quickly took off her shoes and her blazer and went towards him. She climbed on top of him, hugging him from the back, wrapping her arms around his torso and resting her cheek in between his shoulders. She smiled when her husband continued doing push-ups while she was clinging to his back, as if she weighed nothing.

Aba, kayang-kaya pa rin ako ha! Parang piggyback na see-saw. "Fit na fit! Sana all," she said, pressing a kiss in between his shoulder blades. "Amoy baby pa rin, kahit pawis!" Gabo didn't say anything. "Uy, nagtatampo ang baby," she teased, before planting a kiss behind his left ear. "Wag ka na magtampo, baby. Kailangan lang ako sa office early this morning."