Episode 4 : Dear Patience

AN : Rated SPG.  Slightly sexy. Faintly dark.  Please read moderately. This is the part that I was nervous to post because it partly has something to do about Gabo's past...or at least my version of Gabo's past. I asked a fellow fan of the show, and she said that not a lot was mentioned about the Villarica's, so  it's open to interpretation.  Tapos she reminded me of what Mark Angos said..."The story is now yours. The next chapters will be written by you, and the limit is only your imagination." In short, kung may reklamo kayo, kay Mr. Angos n'yo idulog, lol! Pero, don't worry, I toned it down naman. If you could read the uncut version, with matching flashback, maaawa kayo kay little Gabriel! Anyways, on with the story. #WOWYep4

DISCLAIMER : While I did make the gifs, the videos belong to Star Creatives.  Photos belong to their respective owners. Also, I have no idea how the corporate world works, so please pardon the inaccuracies. 

************************

Dear Patience

If I pour my heart out, can you keep a promise?

'Cause the situation

Is like a mountain that's been weighing on my conscience

If I'm being honest

Feels like you don't even know me

Just me and the stars can get lonely...

~ Niall Horan ~

************************

Gabo parked his motorcycle at a discreet location not far from the VillariCorp building. He needed to make his presence known without making his presence known, so to speak. Mahirap na. Baka may makakitang hindi dapat makakita. He made his way towards the back of the building, into the parking lot.

He whispered a little prayer under his breath. Lord, please give me enough patience to get through this day. He took a deep breath before going inside through the back entrance. As soon as he was inside, he made his way through the private elevators that only the Villaricas were allowed to use.

Gabo stepped inside the private elevator that led to the floor of the corporate office of the VillariCorp building. It has been a while since he had set foot in this building. He recalled the last time he was there was the day that he relinquished his position as CEO. The day that Billy became president of the company. He remembered packing up his office that day. That same day, his wife kicked him out of the house. Needless to say, he did plenty of packing that day.  And he never looked back.  He served Billy the annulment papers she asked for, and  left for Croatia the day after. Focus! Gabo tried to keep his head clear and steered away from the memories of that fateful day.