Psychotic Love

By thewriterangelax

She was sweet, innocent and a typical teenager. He was evil, dangerous and a sadist. Psychotic Love. An unhe... More

Prologue
1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11
12.
13.
14.
15,
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.

3.

39.9K 1.1K 859
By thewriterangelax

Psychotic Love.

It had been a month since I have been home, ever since the night that he had escaped, I haven't seen him since. 

Every night I would feel as if his grey eyes filled with craziness were staring at me as I fall deep into sleep. 

The police said that they aren't going to stop until they find it since apparently he has been wanted for a long time, but the police said that he's quick and easy to lose. But assured me afterwards saying that they'll find him.

For protection, the police said that there should be 24 hour protection, so now there's a policeman in his car every day and night, looking bored out of their mind. Probably not even concentrating, but just concentrating on anything but the house that me and my dad live in.

Now, it was night time. I looked at my phone, which I remembered I left at home on the day I got kidnapped. Fucking stupid me. 

The time was 11:53pm. 

I sighed lowly as I looked outside my window to see the familiar police car outside the drive way. 

I closed my bedroom door, and jumped into my bed. I wrapped the covers around my cold and shivering body as I snuggled deeper into my pillow. I closed my eyes, and let my thoughts take over.

I opened my eyes quickly, hearing a creak on the door. My body was facing the wall, and my back was facing the door. I became tense, as suddenly the door closed quietly.

For the love of sweet baby Jesus, let it be my dad checking up on me.

He's at work... Fuck.

It was minutes later and there was still a silence, it must of been the wind. I looked towards my window and saw that I had closed it earlier. 

''Baby girl.'' 

I closed my eyes tightly once I heard his familiar voice. ''I know you're awake.'' 

I bit my lip painfully, making sure that I don't make a sound.

''Boo.'' 

He was right next to my ear and as I was about to scream, his large hand covered my mouth. I screamed into his hand as he pulled me out of bed, causing a thud.

He layed me on the floor, him sitting on top of me. He leaned down, so that he was closer towards my face. ''If you scream when I move my hand.'' He stopped himself from saying anything else.

He slowly moved his hand, ''And if I do?'' I asked.

''Then I'll go.'' He tilted his head to the side as he smiled, ''And then one night, I'll come back.'' His voice went firm and he glared at me.

I knew what his threat meant, it meant that he was going to go because the policemen would probably hear, and then come back and hurt me.

''You know I'm very angry at you, baby girl. You betrayed me.'' He frowned.

He stood up to his towering height which was around six foot one.

I was on the floor, and I looked so powerless and weak against him.

That's because you are.

You're nothing. Worthless.

You don't deserve him.

I shook my head, hoping the voice would stop.

I'm going crazy.

Quickly, he bent down and picked me up and threw me roughly onto the bed. My body bounced up and down gently as did the bed.

He pressed his hands onto my knees and spread my legs, making my baggy t-shirt ride up. I looked down at his outfit, only to see that he had blood on his t-shirt and it looked like blood has splattered onto his face. 

I gasped, I tried to push him away as he positioned himself in between my legs. His body was large meaning he was pushing my legs to be painfully spread. ''I like you being flexible.'' For a demonstration, he picked up one of my legs and brought it slowly towards my head, my knee to the side of my head.

He licked his pink lips, ''Just means that when we fuck, we can do different positions.'' 

I whimpered once he brought out his tongue and licked my face from my chin to my eyebrow.

His hands were roaming my body, as I tried to feel myself become more excited, but I was still scared.

''I can do anything to you, and you can't stop me.'' He hummed in delight, as his fingers trailed down my stomach and to the top of my knickers. ''D-don't.'' I ordered weakly. 

''I don't think you want me to stop. Do you know why?'' 

I shook my head.

''Because, your hands are free and they aren't pushing me away.'' My eyes widen once I realized that was true.

His fingers gently pushed themselves into my knickers. I blushed darkly once I saw him smirk.

Well, I just realized I hadn't shaved. ''Don't be embarrassed, it's normal to have that. You deal with mine when you're sucking my dick.'' His voice turned seductive, sexy even.

It wasn't willingly, it was forced.

''But, here's your punishment.'' My eyes widened.

Suddenly, his two fingers slammed into me. 

As I groaned in pain, he covered my mouth. He held his fingers still, as my eyes started to tear up.

Don't cry. Don't cry.

You'll look weak.

You are weak.

I closed my eyes tightly once he moved his fingers suddenly rapidly. I tried to push away his hand that was hurting me, but he was still too strong. 

''You're hurting me Tristan!''

He stopped.

That was the first time I used his name. 

He stared in my watery eyes, and I didn't like the look on his face.

''Don't fucking say my name, you whore!'' 

I cried out in pain once he added painfully another finger into me, and quickly moved them in and out.

I whimpered and cried, pushing him away as hard as I could.

But he wasn't stopping, he went harder and rougher the more I cried.

''Knowing you, you're probably enjoying this!'' 

I couldn't control myself until it happened.

I spat in his face, he closed his eyes as he wiped away the saliva on his free hand.

There was a silence, I hated it. 

I just never knew what he would do next by the look on his face.

His eyes widen slightly as he slowly moved his fingers out of me, but didn't take them out of my knickers.

''Please, just get off of me.''

I was sore, and I desperately wanted to shower.

''I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm so sorry baby.'' He gently rubbed my second pair of lips as if to soothe the pain he caused.

''Please forgive me.''

The look on his face, the apologetic one. It was one that I was familiar to, he would always hurt me and then later when I trigger something in him, he apologizes until I say I forgive him.

''It's okay.'' 

It wasn't.

You enjoyed it you slut!

Tears were released silently as he continued to gently rub me.

''Let me make it up to you.'' He bit his bottom lip as he lowered himself to my lower body, about to slide off my knickers.

I took this as a chance to kick him. I jumped off the bed, and pulled up my old window.

Before I could shout out the officer, an hand was wrapped around my waist and pulled me up on to his shoulder.

''You're coming back with me, sweet heart.'' 

***

Okay, so 'he' is called Tristan. I don't know if it's a sexy name or like a name that your brother would have, ew. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 49.1K 44
A bodyguard, a girl with a smart mouth, and lots of tension.
Girl made of Beast By Emjae

Mystery / Thriller

12.7K 600 14
She was the girlfriend everyone wished they had, but regretted when they did. She was my girlfriend.
168K 2.7K 11
She was good He was bad She cared what people think He cared less what people think She was his weakness He was her strength When they meet each oth...
878K 16.5K 28
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦...