StaR-CrosseD🔱 {Book 1}

Door K1nging

-COMPLETED- As if being the Sheriff's son wasn't stressful enough, he had to go fall, and get knocked up by L... Meer

Characters/Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Season 2
Part One: Tension
Part Two: Confrontation
Part Three: Repercussion
Part Four: bebé
Part Five: Spiral
Part Six: el deseo intenso
Part Seven: Healing
Part Eight: R's
Part Nine: Swerve
Part Ten: Want You
Part Eleven: Hoes
Part Twelve: Closure
Part Thirteen: Closure II
Part Fourteen: Te quiero
Part Sixteen: Coffee
Part Seventeen: Picnic
Part Eighteen: Hurdle
Part Nineteen: Party
Part Twenty: Party II
Part TwentyOne: Movie Day
Part TwentyTwo: Movie Night
Part TwentyThree: R&R Fin
Part TwentyFour: Q
Part TwentyFive: Q [The Finale]
Epilogue
Book II Update
✍🏽
Spinoff
Christmas Special🎄

Part Fifteen: Mío

7.7K 391 226
Door K1nging

Rico looked around as they entered Ring's room, it still looked exactly the same as it did when they were in high-school. All his biker gang posters were still up, along with his blown up Tyra banks bikini swimsuit photo.

Ring spun Rico around and kissed him. The kiss went from slow to a fighting match real quick, each of them fighting for control.

Ring broke the kiss for a moment and smirked. "As much as I love to see you in my clothes, I want you out of them even more." He growled.

"Why you doing all this talking then?"

"Ouuu it's like that?" Ring laughed, and kissed Rico again. He shoved his tongue in Rico's mouth aggressively and took control of the kiss. "You sure you ready?" As eager as he was to be inside Rico, he still wanted to make sure it was what Rico wanted too.

"Only one way to find out." Rico replied and started to get out of his clothes. "So are you gonna keep talking or give me some ass?"

Ring smiled and took off his shirt. "I love how you think you're running shit around here, it's real cute."

They got naked and started kissing again, grabbing each other's ass and grinding their dicks together. Ring reached between them and took both dicks into his big hands and stroked. Rico cried out before he could stop himself.

Ring covered his mouth and chucked. "I see you're tryna get us kicked out butt naked, the ministers don't play that shit."

"Again with the talking." Rico teased.

Ring pulled away and sat down on a reading chair, he pulled Rico so the other male was standing in front of him with his hard dick dangling in Ring's face. Ring lifted Rico's dick and looked at it for a moment. Then Rico felt the hot wetness of Ring's mouth engulf it, and he thought he was gonna lose his mind. Ring bobbed his head up and down and sucked, just like his research instructed.

Ring sucked for a couple of minutes and stood up abruptly. "What the fuck nígga?" Rico protested.

Ring grabbed him by the throat and kissed him, then pushed him down on his knees. Rico was now squatting in front of Ring, he watched the other male's huge dick spring up and it bobbed in front of his face, Rico let out an involuntary moan. Ring's dick was fat and long.

Rico looked up at him, staring into his brown eyes as Ring's right hand grabbed around his dick, he pushed it down with his thumb, pointing it towards Rico's mouth.
His voice was deep and husky when he commanded Rico with one word. "Suck."

Rico whimpered and moved his head forward. He opened his mouth and took Ringo's dick inside his mouth and sucked, he slid his head back and forth and Ring let out strings of incoherent expletives. "You got a hot mouth, boy... Gaddem!"

Ring let him suck for a while, then grabbed Rico's shoulders and stepped back, his dick slid out of the male's mouth with a pop. Rico moaned in disappointment and pushed forward on my knees, trying to get him back. He knew then and there that he was 100% not straight.

"Ring..."

Ring kissed up his neck to his ear.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good, boy," he whispered into Rico's ear, making him shiver as goosebumps appeared all over his body. "Come here."

Ring pushed Rico down on the bed, then got in next to him. He laid down with his head facing Rico's dick, and took the other male's dick in his mouth, as he reached down and fed Rico his own hard dick. They both began to suck each other off, slurping and sucking like the amateurs they were... but somehow the messiness made the experience even better for them. They hollowed their cheeks, taking each other's dick as far as they could.

They stayed in that 69 position for a while, until Ring almost came. He stood up and dragged Rico back on his feet. "Turn over," he husked into Rico's ear.

Ring bent Rico over his reading desk, his breath caught when his gaze met Rico's ass up close. "I knew you were thick but damn!" He slapped his dick on Rico's ass and watched it jiggle. A drool or two might've dripped down his cheek at that moment.

Rico braced himself as he expected to feel some type of pain, but instead he felt something wet and warm enter his hole. He turned his head to see what was happening and realized Ring was eating him out. Ring licked around it a little then shoved his tongue inside, fucking the other male with his tongue aggressively.

Rico's legs curled, his head spun in endless circles, he couldn't comprehend the level of pleasure he was experiencing, it was like nothing he'd ever felt. The sensation became too much, so he tried to pull away and get some air. But Ring's Strong hands held him still. "Don't run now, you were talking shit before."

Rico's dick was so hard now he was afraid it might fall off. He just couldn't take it anymore, so he reached down and grabbed his dick. Ring pulled away and grabbed his hand, pinning it to a corner and smacked Rico's ass.

"Don't you ever touch yourself without my permission," he growled. "You understand me, boy?"

Rico whimpered and nodded his head. He wanted to resist and talk shit so bad but he couldn't bring himself to do it, his body clearly responded to this mans dominance more than he cared to admit.

"From now on, you only come from my hand, my mouth or my dick. You hear me, boy?"

He nodded his head again. Ring's hands tightened around his wrists. "Say it!" he demanded.

"Yup, I understand Ring"

"Nah, that's Papi to you, now say that shit."

"Yes Papi."

"Good job." Ring bent down and kissed him hard until he was breathless.

He coated his finger with some baby oil he got from the table and slipped one finger into Rico. Rico flinched and tried to run from the agonizing pain, but Ring held on and kissed him. "Shhh breathe, just relax and breathe..."

Rico took a deep breath and relaxed a little, then Ring continued to stretch him out slowly. After a while the pain turned into pleasure and Rico started to moan and tremble. Ring continued in that slow torturous strokes a bit longer before adding a second, then a third finger. "Okay okay, I'm ready nígga, stop playing."

Ring smiled and pushed Rico down on the bed, he got between his legs and slowly pushed in. "Oh shit fuck damn it..." Rico babbled.

Ring didn't move for a minute, letting the other male get used to his size first. "You good?"

"Yes yes move nígga."

Ring began to pull out and push back in slowly in a pace that was torturous in the worst way, he knew he wasn't going to last long, Rico was so tight and he ass held him a vise grip that threatened to drive him insane. "You so fucking tight damn, what the fuck?" Ring cried.

That was his last shred of composure gone. He wrapped his hand firmly around Rico's neck and started slamming into him relentlessly. He hit a spot that was unexpected for Rico, making him cry out in shock.

"Ahh what the fuck was that?" Rico cried. He couldn't handle the level of sensation he was feeling.

Ring thrust into him faster and harder, hitting that sweet spot over and over, twisting his hips around. He slammed into Rico a couple more times, his hand tightened around Rico's throat, before they both screamed in unison as they came. "Fuck!" Ring got up and jumped as he looked at the streams of cum shooting out of his dick. His whole body shook, as he fought to control the aftermath of the best orgasm he's ever had.

"That was some supernatural shit right there." Ring panted, trying to catch his breath.

Rico smiled with his eyes closed as he did the same. "Next time I'm fucking you." He said.

"We'll see. Come on."

Rico followed him into the bathroom, where he turned on the shower. They stepped into the shower stall and Ring took Rico in his arms. He held him under the hot water for a few minutes. Rico felt like he could fall asleep right then and there as Ring hugged him and peppered the top and sides of his head with light kisses. Rico reluctantly let go of him when he pulled back to grab the soap. They washed and rinsed each other and then got out of the shower and dried off.

——

Rico pulled into his driveway for the first time in three days. Ring had reluctantly let him go after he'd promised to meet him later. But as soon as he saw Savannah's car parked in his driveway his mood changed. He'd completely forgotten about her, and that she even had a key to his apartment. For a moment he thought about turning around and going back to Ring's, instead he discarded the thought and kept walking.

The moment Savannah saw him she started to go off. "Where the hell have you been? What happened to your phone? I've been trying to call you, you didn't think to call me back?"

"Can we not tonight? Please. I need to get some sleep." Rico said tiredly. But she wasn't having it, she kept on going in on him.

All he and Savannah ever did was argue since they met, they were either fucking or arguing but nothing in between, and he was sick of it.

He stood there and watched her scream at the top of her voice at him, the venom in her voice clear as a whistle. When he couldn't take it anymore he blurted out the first thing he could think of to shut her up.

"I fucked somebody else."

"I'm pregnant." Savannah blurted in return.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

19.3K 813 36
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...
55.6K 2.4K 44
*SEQUEL TO ONE HOT SUMMER* ROMANCE **The sudden action of Jasper getting to standing, caused the bench to make a painful scraping sound against the f...
181K 5.3K 75
Marc Williams started having some financial problems after his dad's job was cut short, he decided to get a part time job where someone gives him a l...
641K 36K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...