Forbidden Fruit

Από Talexbabe

Fruit Series (Book 1) Chloe is an incubus who has always pitied other species because of the "Mate Complex"... Περισσότερα

Characters
Pepperoni and Deities
Peanut Butter And Jealousy
Cuddles and Betrayals
Stubborness and Fantasies
Denial and Pettiness
Mockery and Deals
Promises and Seduction
Fantisties and Secrets
Hypocrisy and Pride
Revelations and Amusement
Cody and Thomas
Awe and Possesivness
Silence and Questions
Truth and Teasing
Pasts And Friends
I NEED HELP- what comes next
Trips and Nightmares
Ruts and Heat
Touch and Taste
Bets and Sharing
Rules and Feeling
Reader's Choice
Choices and Temptation
Endings and Visits
Reunions and Boundaries
Lies and Luxury
Respect and Threats
Surprises and Smiles
Fairs and Nerves
Bliss and Presents
Softness and Patience
Sickness and Company
Within Their World
Worry and Disrespect
Shock And Trouble
Adventures and Gems
Games and Naughtiness
Picnics and Surprises
Fear and Reactions
Grilling and Excitement
Gossip and Kinks
Votes and Updates
Lovers and Watching
Fucking and Touching
Reunions and Gifts
Showers and Friends
News and Excitment
Marking and Passion
Stories and Additions
Please Read: Very Important
Unexpected and Forgivenss
Gatherings and Calls
Strangers and Running
Feelings and Destruction
Memories and Breaking
Anger and Release
Thoughts and Voicemails
Thinking and Findings
Love and Healing
Homecomings and Emotions
Apologies and Talks
Showing and Trouble
Breaking and Emergencies
Twins and Amazement
Appreciation and Endings
What Comes Next~ AN
Smut Chapters
Instagram
Patreon
What to Read Next

Surprises and Ultrasounds

4.8K 270 140
Από Talexbabe

I tried to make this as accurate as possible, if mistakes are made please inform me so that I know to fix it!

Chloe's POV

      My hands are shaking as I get out of the car, placing one hand on my stomach to sooth the butterflies there and to calm myself with the feeling of my baby. Everything is going to go okay. My baby is happy and healthy and perfect, and even if they aren't, they will still be just as loved. I round the car and grab back on to Alex's hand, needed the strength he provides by grounding me here on to the earth.

     He leads my reluctant body to the door and opens it for me, pulling it so that I can enter, and I wipe my empty sweaty hands in my jeans as we approach the front desk.

    "Good morning! My name is Evelyn." The women greets her smile wide and friendly but it does nothing to calm me down. "Are you here for an appointment?" She asks and I nod, swallowing thickly at the nerves coming up to choke me. "Okay, what's your name, sweetie?" She asks me kindly, looking up at me for the answer.

      I clear my throat nervously before I answer, my hands squeezing Alex's to death but like the angel he is, he doesn't complain, only squeezing me tighter. "Chloe Jones." I answer her, and then proceed to prove that I am who I say I am, answering questions and showing ID, as well as paying my co-pay.

    "Okay, Chloe, you two may go and take a seat and the doctor will be right with you!" She says cheerily and I give her a weak smile as Alex strong hand leads me to sit in the uncomfortable waiting room chair, his arms round me soothing.

"Hey, princess, not matter what happens, we'll be okay, I promise." Alex tells me, one arm staying wrapped around me while the other comes down to hold my hand tightly. I stay silently, too wound up to answer, my mind working overtime. For the first time in my life, everything is finally going right in my life and I can't shake the fear that it's all going to be taken from me.

We're only waiting for about five minutes before a middle aged man opens the door beside the desk with a smile, looking down at his papers. "Chloe Jones?" He calls and I stand on shaky legs, trying to dry my sweaty hands on my pants once more as Alex follows me to the doctor.

"Yes, that's me." I say nervously, an awkward smile shaping my lips. The bald man looks up at me from his paper and hold out a hand to shake which I do with red cheeks, knowing how clammy my hands are.

"Nice to meet you, Chloe and I'm assuming the father?" He asks and Alex nods his head and introduces himself with a handshake as well. "My name is Dr. Whin , if you two will follow me." He says and hold last the door open for us before leading us down a hallway and stopping at a scale.

I removes my shoes and step on to the foot placements watching the numbers crawl up before it settles.

"Okay, one hundred sixty three pounds, not bad. Follow me to your room and we'll get started." The doctor says and Alex bends down to grab my sneakers before grabbing my hand with his empty one as we follow the cheery doctor down a few hallways before he opens a door and ushers us inside.

He quickly closes the door and goes to the sink, washing his hands thoroughly before turning back around to see the two of us standing in the middle of the room awkwardly. He chuckles as he dries hands.

"It's your first kid, huh?" He asks grinning at us and I blush and nod.

"Is it that obvious?" I ask shyly and he laughs again.

"I would love to say no, but I'm trained not to lie to spare a patients feelings." He says and the joke makes me laugh, my tense body relaxing a bit at getting such a nice doctor. "If you could climb up onto the table, Chloe and Alex you can take a seat along the wall or stand next to your Mate, either is fine." He instructs and I do as he says, hoisting myself in the table, my legs swinging at the height as Alex comes to stand behind me, still tense despite the comforting words he keeps giving me.

"So how far along are you, Chloe?" Dr.Whin asks, setting a clipboard on his lap before he looks at me expectedly.

I think back trying to give my best estimate. "I would say about five months though I'm not completely sure." I tell him and he nods as he writes it down.

"How's your symptoms? Anything excessive or too much?"

"I think the biggest thing would be morning sickness. I get sick about three times a day, though I'm able to keep most foods down after I eat. My pecs have been tender and my appetite has increased. I don't think my mood has been changing, but you would have to ask Alex." I say, turning towards him to answer.

He hums in thought before he shakes his head hesitantly. "Nothing too big, though he cries a lot more than before." He says and I scoff. "Chloe you cried last week because you thought the fish on animal planet was lonely." He says dryly and my cheeks burn as I turn away from him.

The doctor laughs as he relays our words on to paper. "Okay we got morning sickness, tenderness and mood swings. Tender pecs are normal but be prepared to bottle feed, not all males are able to lactate. These all look pretty good and are perfectly standard in this stage of pregnancy. Just make sure you're keeping up with rest and not holding your pee, that could result in bacterial infections and UTIs that can be dangerous to the baby." He informs us and I pay close attention, not wanting to miss anything and potentially fuck up.

"Before you go I'm going to give you a list of foods to avoid and which to indulge, as well as a list of vitamins that will help along the pregnancy process." He continues and I nod, my body slowly relaxing right up until he says the words I'm secretly dreading. "Okay now that that's all covered, let's check on the baby, shall we?" He says excitedly.

My heart rate picks up and I start to panic, my hand tightening sharply on Alex's and the doctor notices.

"It's okay to be scared, Chloe, most parents are their first time. But everything will be okay as long as you believe in the Goddess' power and wisdom, she wouldn't give you something you couldn't handle." He reminds me and the words calm me down enough to nod my head.

He pulls a machine over from the corner, a large screen on top, and he takes out what looks like a bottle of lube to put beside me in the bed.

"Okay Chloe I'm going to ask you to pull you're shirt up over your baby bump and lay back on the bed." He instructs me and I do just that, leaning back and stare at the ceiling, too scared to look at the screen as he turns it on and shuffles around.

I look over at Alex, but his eyes are glued to my stomach and I see every fear, hope and dream in them and it breaks my heart, the only thing I can do is send up a prayer to my Mistress and his Goddess that everything will be okay.

"I'm about to put some gel on your stomach, it will be cold and then I'm going to start the ultra sound, try and stay as still as possible for me." Dr. Whin instructs and I nod, not trusting my voice to work as I go back to staring at the ceiling. I wince and jump as a cold gooey liquid is spilled on to my lower abdomen but it quickly warms up as a rounded instrument spreads it around.

There's a few moments of silence that break my heart when suddenly the doctor speaks. "Look at that, it's a healthy looking baby! Looking here I will agree that the baby is developing quite nicely as is indeed about twenty to twenty two weeks along. The baby is doing great. Let me move it around to determine its gender." He says and the relief that floors my body makes tears come to my eyes.

My body shakes softly in sobs at the happiness that spreads through me. My baby is okay. My baby is healthy and alive and perfect. Alex grabs my face and kisses me, squeezing me tight as his own tears splash on to my skin. We're so caught up in the happy and relieved that moment we almost miss the next words that come from the doctor's mouth.

"Hold on, what's this?" The doctor mumbles and we both turn worriedly towards him. He concentrates on the screen for a couple seconds before his mouth stretches into a smile, the look only quelling some of my fear. "Well, Chloe it seems like you did come in with a surprise after all. You're not having just one baby, but two! A boy an a girl by the looks of it." He says and I turn my head to see the screen watching with wide eyes as he points out the two bodies. "Give me a second and you'll be able to hear their heartbeats."

He fiddles with a few buttons and I hold my breath not even able to process the new information as I wait. Then suddenly two small heartbeats fill the room, both strong and steady and my hand flies up over my mouth as I turn to Alex. He's standing there, staring at the screen in clear awe as tears stream down his cheeks.

"We're having twins." He whispers in reverence as if saying it any louder would make it no longer true. I nod my head as I sob, a filling happiness crashing over my body. I prayed for so long for something good to happen to me for years and eventually gave up, but here I am, the Mistress giving me not just one blessing but three. My Link, and my beautiful, perfect twins.

"We're having twins." I choke out, so overwhelmed with the joy spreading through my body. Alex finally tears his eyes from the screen and stares at me, his eyes going back and forth between my stomach and my face just like he did when I told him I was pregnant.

"We're having fucking twins!" Alex shouts, grabbing me up from my place on the bed and spins me around, kissing my face and lips over and over as he repeats the sentence, me sobbing, too happy to answer him and overwhelmed and him laughing in joy.

"Congratulations, you two. As I said it's a girl and a boy. I'm going to get these ultrasound pictures printed out and get those papers I told you about." He says, excusing himself from the room. Alex sets me down and walks to the screen staring at the two bodies frozen on there.

"A girl and a boy. They're going to be perfect." He tells me and I smile through my tears as I come up and hug him.

"They already are." I tell him and both of our hands find my stomach, and for the rest of the time we're there, the smiles never leave our lips.

~~~~~~
SURPRISE ITS TWINS!! I already have the names and personalities picked out and I'm so excited! Did anyone guess this?

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Whats the most amount of kids you're willing to have?

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

111K 3.7K 46
(Third book in the my mate series. Other books do not need to be read to read this book, but characters from other books will be mentioned in this bo...
58.3K 2.8K 30
Reese Odona is a boy who had the pleasure of being born after the war and during a time of peace between the species. Humans were no longer used as s...
Mated by Fate Από Franqi'

Λυκάνθρωπος

9K 360 21
Welcome back! If you haven't read My Sister's Boyfriend, GO BACK (but not before following and adding this to your library) and CATCH UP! Wyd?!? ***...
Incubus Από Bʀɪ ❀

Μεταφυσικές

1M 37.7K 44
Seventeen-year-old Brielle Thompson never really had a normal life. She started hearing voices in her head and other people's thoughts when she was t...