Our Accidental Marriage (Book...

By LonelyPrincess239

"I'll not hesitate to kill him. Because if he can't be mine I won't let him be yours. Be careful." Her words... More

Author's Note:
Characters:
Chapter:- 1
Chapter:- 2
Chapter:- 3
Chapter:- 4
Chapter:- 5
Chapter:- 7
Chapter:- 8
Chapter:- 9
Chapter:- 10
Chapter:- 11
Chapter:- 12
Chapter:- 13
Chapter:- 14
Chapter:- 15
Chapter:- 16
Epilogue

Chapter:- 6

721 46 42
By LonelyPrincess239

Bianca's POV:

"Sit here dear. I'll just bring a glass of water for you." The elderly woman said making me sit on a couch. She smiled and went out. May be to bring water. I sighed. Where destiny took me. I never thought that I'll marry a total stranger. I mean I have never seen him ever. And nor he saw me before. But I'm happy that I didn't get married to that beast. And I respect him the most. My huxband. He raised his voice seeing wrong happening and he married me just to save me from those desi women. I accepted him because he decided to marry me to save me from those curses which those typical women were giving. He forwarded his hand and I held it accepting him. I'll give my hundred percent to this marriage. I'll never ever let anyone break it. Because marriage is not a small thing. It's not the play of doll and bear which we used to play in our childhood. It's a sacred bond. We are brought together because it was written in our fate. And I'm accepting my fate whole heartedly. I came back to reality when I heard a voice.

"Who are you?" I looked at my side and saw a girl who was wearing a dress which girls wear in some brothel. I narrowed my eyes at her. Why a girl like her is in this house? I mean in my husband's house?

"She is Jacob's wife." I heard the elderly woman's voice. She came and gave me the glass of water smilingly. I took it smiling at her while she sat beside me.

"What? Jack's wife? Are you kidding me? He hate girls." She said smiling evilly. Oh. So she is new version of my Aunt. No problem. I know how to tackle them.

"Then what are you doing here?" I asked her. She looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"What?" She asked.

"I mean if he hate girls then you are also a girl. Then why are you here? You shouldn't come here. He may do something bad with you. Because of we hate something or someone we want to destroy it or them, no?" I said smirking inwardly. She gritted her teeth.

"They may break girl. Let them relax." I heard the woman's voice and I stopped myself from laughing. She was pointing at her teeth.

"I'll see you when Jack comes." She said and walked out and I laughed loudly. I stopped and looked at her who was looking at me smiling brightly.

"You are perfect for Jack." She said and I smiled.

"Let's take you to your room." She said holding my hand and we went upstairs. She took me to a room which was painted in black colour.

"It's Jacob's room. You might be tired. I'll bring a pair of nighties for you. It may be of not your size but bear it for tonight." She said smiling and I nodded.

"No worries ma'am. I'll manage with it." I said smiling at her.

"Call me Aunt Maria, dear. Not ma'am." She said patting my head and I nodded. Then she left and I entered in the room. I looked around the room. The whole room was painted in black colour and some paintings were hanging on the wall. Some of his pictures on another side and a  picture on the side table. I went towards bed and sat down. I picked up the picture and saw four people. Two boys and a couple. I smiled. It might be his family picture. But where are they? Because no one was here except Aunt Maria. I looked at his picture where he was standing with a gun in his hands. He is handsome. Stylish hairs, skin fair, and a pointed nose. And his smile is just perfect. I was lost in looking at his picture. I came out of staring when I heard Aunt Maria's voice.

"He is all yours to stare dear." I looked down smiling at her statement. She chuckled.

"Here. Go and change into this. You may feel comfortable." She said giving me her nighties which were so big for my size but still I have to wear for tonight. I took it smiling and was about to go in the room when she said.

"After changing come downstairs. Don't be here alone. If you want only. I'm not forcing." I smiled and nodded.

"I'll come. And you are not forcing." I said smiling and she left. I went inside and took shower. After getting freshening up I went out. After pulling my hair in a messy bun I went down. I found the living room empty. Where is Aunt? I don't even know where is kitchen. I walked on the same way where I saw Aunt Maria went when she went to bring water for me. I found myself in a dining hall. I went more inside and saw a beautiful kitchen.

"Wow!!" I said smiling looking around. All the kitchen was of black and white combination. It was looking so attractive.

"Dear. Why are you here? Go and sit in the dining hall. I'll bring something for you to eat." She said but I shook my head.

"I'll be here. With you. And I'll eat dinner with you all." I said sitting on the granite and she smiled.

"Why are you not asking about Jack? I mean where he left leaving you here with me?" She asked frying onions in the pan. 

"We got married in a very weird situation. He may need sometime to remove all the incident from his mind. So it's alright. But he'll come for dinner, right?" I asked her while she was looking at me smiling.

"Yes. He will come. His friend will send him here." She said smiling widely. I smiled.

"Do you have phone?" I asked. I want to call Aunt Mia. I know they left her too but what if they have done something to her again after I married Jacob. So I wanna know about her whereabouts.

"Yes dear. Here." She said giving the phone to me. I took it and dialled her number. The phone was picked up after few rings.

"Hello?" I heard her weak voice.

"Aunt Mia. It's me. Bianca." I said sighing.

"Dear. I'm sorry. I couldn't come today. But I'll be there in the morning. Don't be afraid. I'll be there early in the morning. Okay dear." She said. Her voice was still weak. I know why she couldn't come.

"Don't worry Aunty. I'm alright. You just take care of yourself. By your voice I can say you are not well." I said wiping the tear. She suffered just because of me.

"Okay. Dear I have to do something important. You just take care and avoid that witch. Bye." She said and hung up. I sighed closing my eyes. I felt someone hugging me to her chest. And I know she is Aunt Maria.

"Everything will be alright dear. Every hardships has its own time to end." She said caressing my back. After sometime I pulled away and wiped my tears. She caressed my cheeks lovingly.

"Won't you ask how we got married?" I asked her as she started doing her works.

"If you want to tell then I'm here to listen." She said and I smiled. After taking deep breath I started telling her the things which happened in my life after Mom and Dad's death.

Jacob's POV: 

"You have gone crazy living with Bhabhi." I said rolling my eyes at him. He chuckled.

"Then be ready to handle my craziness. Because she will be with me till my last breath. And I may act more crazy." He said winking at me. I chuckled shaking my head. He is head over heels in love with Bhabhi.

"The same thing is waiting for you. Don't worry." My mind said and I sighed. Well, it may be right.

"Go man. It's your wedding night. Go." He said and I rolled my eyes. I got up from the sofa.

"Shut up." I said walking towards the door.

"Go. Go. She might be waiting for you." He said pushing me out of the cabin lightly. I sighed.

"Okay. I'm going. Bye." I said walking out of the cabin.

"Bye." He said and I left. After reaching down I went towards my car. I called Uzair to inform him about this. He has to know. He is my friend. He picked up the call and said.

"I'm gonna kill you both. I came here to have fun with you all and you both are busy in your works." I laughed at his words.

"I wanna tell you something very important, dude." I said with seriousness.

"What is it, man?" He asked.

"I got married." I said and waited for him to react.

"Are you joking?" He asked laughingly.

"I said the truth." I said.

"I'll hear your story afterwards but for now go and be with her. You should be with her and here you are telling me about your marriage." He said and I smiled. I'm lucky to have these both as my friends.

"Zayan will tell you all everything tonight." I said.

"Okay. But for now you go home. I'll hear it from him." He said and I chuckled.

"Okay I'm going. Bye." I said smiling.

"Enjoy your wedding night bro." He said before hanging up while I rolled my eyes. Both of them are crazy. I drove my car towards my house. I reached and parked my car. I went inside and found the living room empty. Where is Aunt Maria? And where is she? I thought.

"She has a name." My mind saif and I rolled my eyes. May be she is in my room.

"It's our now. Not me or myself." My mind again said. Well, it was true. It will take time to adjust. I sighed. I was walking towards stairs when I heard voices from the kitchen. I walked towards the kitchen and was about to enter when I heard her saying.

"Won't you ask me how we got married?" I sighed. She needed someone to talk about it and I left her here. I'm an idiot.

"If you want to tell then I'm here to listen." Aunt Maria said. There was silence for sometime. Then she started saying. I kept standing there and listen to her life story. By the end she was crying. She had suffered more than me. I sighed. I'm not gonna leave her Uncle and Aunt who forced her to marry that monster. How can they be this cruel? There are brothers I know where they can give life for each other and here her father's brother couldn't even brought up his brother's children. Different types of personalities all around the world. I waited for her to calm down. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable. She may think that I heard everything if I entered just after she finished telling her story. I entered after 5 minutes and was shocked seeing her dress. She was wearing oversized dress. The shirt was reaching till her mid thigh and even it was so loose that it may fall down if she don't hold it tightly. I chuckled looking at her.

"Jack." I heard Aunt Maria's voice. I smiled and hugged her. She patted my back. I looked at her who was looking down biting the corner of her lips. I smiled. She is looking cute in this attire.

"I'm hungry Aunt." I said.

"Go and get fresh. I'll just set the table." She said ruffling my hairs. I nodded and went upstairs. I took out my loose trouser with tee and went to freshen up. After getting fresh I went down and walked towards the dining hall. I entered and saw her helping Aunt while Aunty was scolding her for helping. I shook my head. Nothing new for me. She scolds me also if I help her. I sat down on my chair and Aunt made her sit beside me. I saw her hands were shivering when she was serving herself. I smiled knowing that she was getting nervous. I served myself and Aunt. Yes. Aunt eats with me only but with us. Right?

After dinner Aunt went to her rooms and we both to ours. I looked at her who sat down on bed playing with her fingers.

"Do you want to say something?" I asked her. She jumped on her place hearing my voice. Then nodded her head.

"What is it?" I asked sitting in front of her at a distance.

"Can I use your ph-phone?" She asked stuttering at the end.

"Of course. Here." I gave her my phone. She looked at me and that's when my eyes refused to look away. Light gray eyes. I can't pull away myself from those gray pair of eyes. My heart was beating like hell. I came back to my senses after sometime and looked away. She did the same and took a deep breath.

"I want to call London. So can I install Skype?" She asked after sometime.

"It's there." I said and she nodded. She opened the phone but showed me the screen as it was asking for password.

"Jasmine." I said and she nodded. Then she dialled a number and waited for the person to pick the call up.

"Hello. It's Bianca, Max." She said.

"Where is Brian?" She asked.

"Is he okay? I mean he reached safely, right?" She asked.

"Oh. That's perfect. I'm going now. It's already 10 here." She said.

"Bye." She said sighing. But a smile formed on her lips. She gave my phone back to me and I took it smiling at her. But her eyes stuck on the wallpaper where a big Jasmine was written and below that Johan.

"That's my mother's name." I said and she smiled nodding her head.

"Oh. I trust you. I won't mind if you have any girl as a friend. But not those bitches who throw themselves at men." She said gritting her teeth. I smiled at her answer.

"I don't have any female friends. So you can relax." I said smiling at her.

"I know." She said smiling and laid down on the left side of bed. I took my pillow and was walking towards the couch when she asked.

"Where are you going?" I turned and looked at her who was sitting now and her hairs were flying because of the table fan which was placed just in front of her.

"To the couch. You may not feel  comfortable sleeping beside me." I said smiling at her.

"I don't have any problem if you sleep here. I'll be comfortable. And I can't sleep alone. I feel scared." She said biting her lips. I nodded.

"Are you sure you'll be comfortable?" I asked as I placed my pillow on my side.

"Hmm. I'm sure." She said smiling and I laid beside her. She was looking at the ceiling and I was at her. She is beautiful.

"He was my brother. My twin. He went to attend his friend's wedding there." She said looking at me. I pulled the duvet on her properly and on myself.

"He was not here that's why they took the advantage and decided to marry me to that beast. I wasn't ready but they kidnapped him and threatened me that they'll kill him and one of my Aunt. That's why I was marrying him. My twin sacrificed many things for me. So it was my turn that's why I agreed. But I'm happy that I didn't get married to that beast. Thank you for saving me. I'll try my best to keep this marriage safe. I'll never ever leave you. I promise." She was saying and tears were rolling down at her cheeks. But you know what? I felt happy at her last statement. I wiped her tears and caressing her head.

"Don't cry. It's over now. They won't be able to reach here. You are safe here. I won't let anyone reach here. I'm always with you. So don't stress yourself." I said smiling at her who was looking at me without blinking.

"By the way you said you won't leave me ever. Is that true?" I asked her just to lighten her mood up. She chuckled and nodded her head.

"Even if you decide to leave me I'll chain you up with this bed. Mark my words." I was shocked at her boldness. I mean why today's girls are so bold?

"Close your mouth or else mosquito will go inside." She said closing my mouth with her hands.

"You are so bold girl." I said and she chuckled. I smiled.

"Oh yes. There's a marriage tomorrow. My friend's brother's marriage. So we have to attend it." I said and she looked at me.

"Won't your friend ask anything about me? I mean suddenly you'll take me there so he may doubt on you, no?" She asked and I smiled at her innocence.

"No. He won't. He knows everything. I don't hide anything from him." I said and she nodded.

"Then it's alright. But my clothes? I mean all my clothes are at my house." She said.

"No worries. We can go tomorrow morning and take all your essential things from there. I mean your books and everything which are left there." I said and she nodded.

"Okay." She said smiling. I smiled and closed my eyes.

"You are sleepy." I heard her voice and chuckled. She is right. I'm very tired. First the case we are working on these days and then the marriage. All made me tired. When I didn't heard her voice I opened my eyes and looked at her. I chuckled.

"She was calling me sleepy and here she herself slept in a second." I whispered to myself. I pulled the duvet over her shoulder and switched the light off. Then I closed my eyes feeling her beside me. And sleep took over in few minutes.

Bianca's POV:

Peace. That's what I'm feeling right now. I snuggled more to that thing which was giving me peace. But it was very hard. Can something be this hard if it is giving you peace? I wanted to see it so that I use it daily while sleeping to feel peace. I opened my eyes which was the most difficult thing right now because my sleep was not completed yet. I opened my eyes only to get shocked. I came face to face with a face which I was finding the most handsome right now. No. Not right now. But from yesterday. I mean from the time of our first meeting. My heart beat increased on our closeness. I haven't felt these types of feelings ever but from the time I met him I started feeling these things. Is this how newly married couple feel? Is this how an arranged marriage's couple feels? But honestly I'm loving all these feelings. I was staring at him but I know I won't be able to stare at him when he is awake. I looked at the clock which was hanging on front wall and saw it was 9:45 already. I sighed and decided to get up. I was about to get up and that's when I realized that his hands were on my waist. No. On my bare waist. I sighed. After realizing I was feeling those butterflies in my stomach. Well this nightie was this big that I was afraid that it may fall down any time. But thank God it didn't happen. I removed his hands slowly not wanting to disturb him. We have to attend a wedding today and for that we have to go to my house and bring my all things. I don't want to face them now. But one last time. After that I'll never ever go there. I went to washroom and freshened up. After done with my works I went out and my eyes fell on him. He was snuggling to a pillow and his hairs were disturbing him falling on his forehead. He shook his head with an irritating face which made me chuckle. He was looking like a kid. I covered him properly and patted his head lightly as he stirred. After I was confirmed that he slept I went downstairs and found Aunt Maria sitting on the couch in living room.

"Good morning Aunt." I said sitting beside her. She smiled looking at me.

"Good morning dear." She said and kissed on my head.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked and I nodded smiling. Then I followed her in the kitchen and she glared at me.

"I can make for myself." I said as I saw her making tea for me.

"What am I for?" She asked. I smiled.

"You both are going to attend the wedding right?" She asked as we sat on the couch with cup of tea in our hands.

"Yes. But before that we have to go and bring my all essential things from my house." I said smiling at her.

"Oh yes. You don't even have a pair of dress to wear today also. How will you go then?" She asked and she has point.

"Don't know." I said pouting my lips and she chuckled.

"We'll see that. Jack may do something about it." She said and I nodded.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Who was that girl? I mean the one who came last night." I asked which was eating me.

"Oh she is no one dear. She is from one of those bitches who wants men for one night. She is after Jack from many days. She comes here anytime and irritate him. He literally hate her." She said with an annoying face and I now know why she comes here. Don't worry bitch. Now I'm here. I'll let you know your place. I smirked inwardly.

"And why he hate girls?" I asked which that girl said.

"Something happened in his life because of that he hate girls. I won't tell you. It's not my place to tell. But I can tell you one thing. He hate those girls who just do love for money or time pass. He uses them and throw them away. And you are not at all in his hating list. I bet." She said smiling at me. I nodded. Time will reveal every mystery.

"I'll wait for him to tell me." I said smiling and she patted my cheek. That's when the doorbell rang.

"Who can be here at this time?" She asked herself and got up. I walked with her. When she opened the door I saw Aunt Mia standing there with teary face.

"Aunt Mia?" I ran towards her and hugged her tightly smiling. She hugged me back caressing my head. She pulled away and kissed on my forehead.

"Come inside both of you." We heard Aunt Maria's voice. We went inside and I saw Uncle Roshan coming with two bags and my college bag on his shoulder.

"You brought everything?" I asked her as we sat on the couch.

"Hm. Everything. Now you don't have to go to that house. They are devils. I'll not leave them." She said gritting her teeth. I smiled.

"I also don't wanna go there. Ever. But Rian will be there. I can't leave meeting my twin for some mere people." I said smiling lightly.

"I'll tell Brian to take some house near this house. I won't let him live there. And I was just living there for you both. What will I do there if you both are not there?" She said caressing my head. I saw Aunt Maria coming with refreshments. I got up and took trays from her hands then made her sit on the couch.

"Stop doing all this. Now sit here and rest for sometime." I said sitting between of them and they smiled.

"Ma'am where should I keep these?" I heard someone asking. Aunt Maria looked at him.

"Keep it in Jacob's room, Mihir." She said and he nodded.

"Now go and get change. Your dresses are here now." Aunt Maria said to me and I nodded.

"And wake Jack up also. He won't get up before 10:30. And you both have to leave for wedding." She said and I nodded.

"Wedding?" Aunt Mia asked.

"It's Jacob's friend's brother's marriage. And he is invited. So he is taking her also with him." Aunt Maria answered her smiling.

"Oh. That's good. Then go and get ready fast dear." Aunt Mia said smiling at me. I smiled and went upstairs. I entered in my room and saw him still sleeping. What does he do that he sleeps like a log? I thought.

"Wow. What a wife you are!! You don't even know your husband's profession." My mind mocked me.

"We were not in the condition to ask about each other's profession." I answered. How should I wake him up? I was clueless. I went towards him and shook him by his shoulder. He didn't budge. I again shook him but still no answer. I sighed.

"Wake up." I said shaking him.

"Hey. Wake up. It's going to be 10:30 in few minutes." I again shook him and this time he turned. He looked at me with confuse look.

"Get up. It's going to be 10:30 in few minutes." I said taking my hands away from his shoulder.

"Oh. I'm still sleepy." He said pouting his lips while I smiled. He is looking like a kid.

"We have to go to your friend's house you remember, right?" I said looking at him.

"Oh god. If I don't reach on time he will start calling me crazily." He said sitting up. I sighed.

"You go and take shower. I'll take your clothes out." I said and he nodded. He went inside the washroom and I went to take his clothes out. I opened his cupboard and my eyes widened. This much clothes? Which one should I select? I was confused. I kept looking at all with pouted lips. I'm confused. I don't know  for how long I was there. I came back to reality when I heard his voice.

"What are you doing?" I looked behind and my eyes widened. He was standing there only in towel wrapped around his waist. His beautiful abs were looking so perfect. He was a definition of body builder. Is he a bodyguard? 

"Like what you see?" I heard his voice and came back to senses. I found him near me. His dark brown eyes bored into mine making my heart rate increased. He smiled looking away. But my eyes were stuck on his lips which were formed in a beautiful smile.

"Come to your senses girl." I heard his voice and I looked away. I took deep breaths with closed eyes to calm my nerves.  

"What were you doing by the way?" He again asked.

"I was selecting a dress for you. But there are so many here. I can't decide which one to choose." I said looking at him with pouted lips. He chuckled.

"You can select any of them. No worries." He said.

"But all are amazing. Which one to select?" I said looking at his cupboard. I sighed. After some minutes I selected a black T-shirt pairing it with black denim pant and a black leather hoodie on it. It will look perfect on him.

"Here." I said turning with his clothes and smiled. He smiled and took it saying a quick thanks. I went towards my bag and was seeing for something to wear when I heard him.

"You went there alone? You shouldn't have. I told you that we'll go together there." I turned and smiled.

"No. No. I didn't go there. Aunt Mia brought all my things here. She is downstairs." I said and he looked at me confused.

"Aunt Mia?" He asked.

"Oh. She is Dad's friend. After Mom and Dad's death she took care of us." I said smiling and he nodded. I again started searching for perfect dress when he said.

"Oh yes. Take one more dress with you. For both of us. We have a reception to attend at night. So get ready from here only as not much time is left for Nikah." I looked at him and nodded. Now I can't attend Aali's brother's reception. I have to attend his friend's brother's reception. No worries. She will understand. I don't even have my phone with me. And the most stupid thing is that I don't even know her address that I could go and say her everything. I was invited at her brother's marriage also but Aunt didn't let me go there. I shook my head to remove her thoughts. She is dead for me now. Aunt Mia was saying right. I'll convince Rian to live here or take house nearby only. He doesn't need to live there. I removed those thoughts and took two dresses out. A black and white checks frock which reached till my ankle and a navy blue velvet frock. I was deciding which one to wear when I heard his voice.

"The black and white one will be perfect for Nikah's function. And the Navy blue will look more beautiful on you as it's night function." I turned and saw him wearing his jacket. Damn. He is looking handsome. I shook my head.

"This one?" I asked showing him the black and white one.

"Yes." He said smiling and I nodded my head smiling. I went to take shower. After taking a relaxing shower I went out wearing my dress. I walked towards the side table and searched for comb in the drawer. He came and gave it to me from another drawer. I smiled and said thanks. After getting ready completely I turned and saw him wearing his shoes but he was struggling with shoe laces. He left it when he couldn't form the knots. I chuckled and walked towards him.

"Don't you know how to tie laces?" I asked him.

"Nope. Bro used to do it for me. Always. After that, my friend did it for me. And sometimes Aunt Maria. I never did it by myself." He said smiling and I chuckled tying the laces.

"Here. It's done. And now I'll do it for you." I said getting up from the floor and he smiled widely. He came forward and placed a kiss in my forehead. My eyes closed automatically with a smile on my face.

"Let's go." He said taking his hand out. I held it and we went downstairs. We reached living hall and saw Aunt Mia and Aunt Maria talking with each other.

"Good morning." He greeted them. Aunt Mia looked at him and smiled. He smiled at her. She stood up and kissed on his forehead standing on her leg's fingers and he bent down a little.

"Thanks son for saving her. Thank you so much." She said caressing his cheek while he smiled.

"Don't thank me. May be we were destined to meet and get married like this. That's why god sent me there to save an innocent girl from getting married with a monster." He said looking at me while I smiled.

"Okay let's go and have breakfast all of you." Aunt Maria said and we all moved towards the dining hall. We had our breakfast silently and then they both came to leave us till door.

"Aren't you going to join us?" I asked to Aunt Maria.

"I will. But evening's function. The reception." She said and I nodded. We sat down in his car and he started driving the car.

"Won't his family ask you anything? About me?" I asked him nervously. I don't know but I was getting nervous. How many guests will be there.

"Don't worry. They are good people. You'll feel comfortable with them. I assure you." He said smiling at me.

"If you say so." I said sighing but I was damn nervous. He stopped the car in front of a beautiful mansion. It was decorated with lights which will shine this mansion by its lightings at night. He opened my door and I came out holding his hand. We walked toward the door and he pressed the bell. I clinged to his arm nervously.

"Hey relax. Everything is going to be okay." I heard him and nodded. I gulped. I don't know why but I was getting nervous all of a sudden. The door was opened by a man of his age but the persons behind him made my eyes widened.

"Bianca." I heard them calling my name.

"Aali." Tears formed in my eyes while she came towards me and hugged me.

"Idiot. I was calling you from yesterday." She said hugging me tightly.

"Guys come inside first." Said the same man who opened the door. We all moved inside. And one thing was in my mind. And that was.

"I have to explain Aali everything. She is not gonna leave my so-called Aunt and Uncle after listening to my story."
Assalamualaikum and Hello dearies. How are you all?

How was it? I didn't know what to write as they just met for the first time. And it was totally unexpected. So I just presented what came in my mind. Do tell me how was it.

Do vote and comment please. It means alot.
Take care till next time.
Allah Hafiz and Bye. :) (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 9.5K 31
⇢ STORY BY : ❱ http:˚♡lvesaturn! ˚ˑؘ :🍥: ·˚ ⇢ COVER MADE BY : lvesaturn♡ [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] ⇢𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰�...
15.2K 920 46
"You're even more badass than before," Caleb said, his blue eyes twinkling in amusement. - Bianca moved on, she grew up. She mended her shattered pie...
3.5K 558 23
F:- " Tell me where were you the whole night". I:- " Actually Mom, I fainted, a girl and her brother help me I was with them". I told the truth to th...
6.5K 284 30
I am never going to forgive you, Aravind. Never come into my life again.. You are dead for me!! ************************** He came again to me. He's...