I'm not your Cinderella.( Tae...

بواسطة Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Life is not a fairy tale and not all Cinderella want to be with prince charming! A real-life story where tae... المزيد

characters introduction
1 -A village boy
2- A spoiled Playboy.
3- You repeat the same mistake!
4 - An unexpected disaster.
5 - A fallen angel 😍
6 - When destiny play with future.
7 - Where are you my Cinderella?
8 - Challenging risk.
9 - A fortunate accident.
10 - Beauty is in simplicity.
11 - Why I feel obvious to you?
12- Shocking revelation !
13- I will only go with you by my side .
14- Friends!?
15- Starting of a new journey.
16- Jeon vs Kim!
17- Breaking the restraint.
18- Claiming the treasure.
19- Powerful jeons.
20- Battle of hearts. one protect it, one lost.
22- Welcome present.
23- Declaration.
24- Fight for dominace or ownership!??
25- Trust issue.
26- Suffering of an Angel.
27- Realizing the truth.
28- Karma is a bitch, honey.
29- My other half.💞
30- Role of cupid.
31- Birthday surprise.
32- Taehyung's gift.
33- Feeling of complacency. (M)
34- Siblings Rivalry.
35- One person with two sides.
36- Hyung's wrath or love!??
37- Possesive kitten of JK.
38- A hidden side of life.
39- End of the beautiful saga.
40- Epilogue

21- Inevitable.

9.7K 567 205
بواسطة Niyanta-Taecrazy7

A week passed by this incident, and taehyung carrying away with his life. One day he received a call from Jimin.

He told him that after the immense success of their last show, their company got lots of offers. The price of their company shares also increase, and their company CEO was very happy with their work. He announced a big party to celebrate their success and also to promote seokjin hyung as a vice president of the company.

Taehyung really feels so happy for his hyung. But, when Jimin told him that hyung also want him to present there when he received this honor. He thinks that he got this opportunity just because of taehyung.

Taehyung doesn't want to go. After whatever happened with jk, he is afraid to even continue his job...

He refused Jimin that he doesn't want to come. The work on his farm is still yet to complete. He needs to be here for a while. Jimin can't force him...

But, in the evening, when seokjin personally called him, he can't say 'NO'. Seokjin emotionally blackmailed him like he wants his little brother to be present on this auspicious day of his life.

Finally, taehyung had to give up. He agreed to be present at the party, but he also mentioned that he will be coming back to his village, just after that party too. Seokjin agreed about that. He was grateful to him. Taehyung can't break his hyung's heart, who loves him so much.

He talked to his Jhope hyung and hyeongsu. Jhope advises him to be aware and jenny helped him to pack his backpack. Taehyung would be returned from the city just after the party day, so he doesn't want to carry a big language. Jenny gave him a concealer bottle to hide his mark...which is already very lightly visible, and his lips are now normal. Taehyung thanks Jenny for gave him a makeup touch. He doesn't want anyone to questing him about that mark!!

Back to Seoul...

It's a party day today. Taehyung just arrived in the city a few hours before. Jimin went to receive him. He takes him directly to the hotel venue where the party will organize. Taehyung can't understand. Jimin told him that seokjin wanted them to prepare for the party, so he booked a room for them, and also select the clothes too. Jimin gonna ready with him. Seokjin got him his favorite branded pair of clothes as a gift and he nonstop blubbering about, how beautiful and stunning that attire is!! He was so excited to were it at the party.

Taehyung asked him if his clothes were that costly too?? But Jimin just winked on response and now taehyung got weak jitters about it!!

When they reached the hotel, seokjin comes to meet him. He hugged so tightly to his baby...and everyone can see how much he adore Kim taehyung!! They went to their booked room and show them their respective attire for the party.

Jimin whistle when he looked at his clothes, where taehyung shocked to see sparkly and fancy clothes, which screams that it could be customized for him!! He shaking his head...

"I'm not gonna wear it, Hyung! This looks so costly and on the top of, not my type of clothing." He terrified to look at how skinny that pant is!!

"Oh! come on taetae!! You can't be prepared once for me?? I specially order it for you. You will look fabulous in it. Believe me." Seokjin trying to persuade him.

"Don't worry, hyung. I make sure, he will be present at the party just wearing this. You can be prepared for yourself. It's a big day for you. I will handle him. Don't worry." Jimin ensures his Hyung, so he left the room to ready himself.

Jimin looks at taehyung so slyly... Taehyung gets a shiver down his spine.

"No...I will not wear it. Chim."

"Not even for hyung's sake!!?"

"Don't use your absurd way to make me convince. This..this looks so... revealing for me...I mean, I never wear tight pants before. It doesn't suit me."

"Oh!! Believe me, dear. You will look ravishing in those pants. It makes your ass fuller and highlights the curves of your body so perfectly. Nobody will able to leave their eyes from you!! Now, start ready by yourself or I do need to force you to wear it?? The choice is yours." Jimin looks scary when he determined something in his mind.

Taehyung doesn't want him to look closely at him. Jimin is a makeup artist. He can easily catch the marks on his neck.

He sighed. There is no way he can escape from this situation, so he took his outfit and went to another room for ready.

After an hour...

The room door open slowly and taehyung came outside. Jimin was already prepared in his extremely stylish black suit and tight pants...he looks gorgeous and stunning...but when he turned to look at taehyung... his hands stopped in midway, and his eyes turned bigger like a Soucy!! His mouth opens in surprise...

"Holy fuck!! You look so ravishingly handsome tae. I mean... absolutely perfect. If I am your boyfriend, I will never allow you to wear skinny pants. Your body looks delicious tae." Jimin winked at his blushing friend.

"I thought you have a boyfriend Jimin. I don't know you can compliment others like this!! Let me just talk with yoongi hyung. I will tell him what you think about me."

"Hold on, hold on. Who are you? You are not my innocent and pure-minded friend!! My friend was not sassy either!! Where is my taetae gone?? What did you do to him!??" Jimin fake surprised and glaring at taehyung.

"Shut up chim. We are already so late for the party. Now, if you praise me enough, can we go to the venue?"

"Oh My!! I forgot completely. Hyung called me twice, that he arrives at the venue and everyone also too. He wants our presence there. Hurry up." Jimin turned into Panic mode instantly and drag taehyung to the main event venue.

Seokjin talking to another person when the atmosphere around him suddenly became quite. He doesn't know what's the reason!?? He turns around and saw...

Two gorgeous and stunning men came to the hall...and...everyone around stops talking and completely taken aback by the sight in front...

Jimin looks dashing like a hell...he is drop-dead gorgeous!!!

But...taehyung!!!???

He looks beyond imagination with his ethereal personality and so powerful visual. Those who don't know him also interested in this stunning handsome man. You can look heart eyes of every female in that hall...they sighed and hold their breath (and something else too) when they watched the two handsome men entering the venue!!

Taehyung can practically felt everyone's eyes on him. He flustered a little but keeps the stern mask up. While jimin just enjoys the time of his life!!

Seokjin, who also looks so dashing, is so happy to see both of them. He knew they stole everyone's heart by their handsomeness. He signed them to seat near him. Taehyung and jimin praised his hyung for his looks and seat beside him.

After some time, bighit company's CEO Mr.Bang PD started to give the welcome speech. He thanked every guest to come and join the success of this company. He mentioned, how their company's market value raised so high with the recent success of fashion shows. He is thankful to the entire team under manager Kim seokjin. He announced that Kim seokjin will be the new vice president of this company now. He requests him to join them on the center stage, and congratulate him. All staff under him stand up on their seats and clapping and cheering for seokjin. Jimin even whistles so loudly. Taehyung embarrassing by his friend's craziness. But he also feels so happy for his hyung too.

When seokjin thanksgiving speech completed, Bang PD again held the mike to announce another big surprise...

Everyone curiously looking at him to know what's the main reason for this grand celebration party!!? It's finally going to reveal.

"After the tremendous success from the last few shows, we are getting lots of proposals. But, the biggest surprise we received, when a giant company approaches us to partnership with them. They want to merge our company with their new biggest fashion company launched last year. And we can't be so grateful to be part of that biggest and famous name. Their name is enough for ensuring success. I'm now pleased to welcome our new business partner...

Just when the CEO announces the name, taehyung rushed to the sideway to receiving the call from his home. He was busy talking when suddenly the whole hall eco with loud clapping sound. Taehyung starlet by this sudden change in the atmosphere. He cut the call and went near to his place. Everyone gasped with the site of someone. Taehyung is now curious to see, what's the surprise coming to his way!!

And he saw...

The person of his nightmare coming to his way...the one and only...

JEON JUNGKOOK

He leisurely stepping in with his powerful persona. CEO himself came halfway to receive him.

Everyone clapping and welcoming the new CEO of their company, which is tied up with The famous "Jeon fashion industry" !! This company set a new bar of success in just a year of its launch. It counted in the world's top 25 companies with the ratio of their success. But, they never knew this company is lead by jeon jungkook himself!!!

Jungkook set on a chair beside Bang PDnim. His gazes turned to taehyung's direction.

Taehyung can't get over with the sudden turn of the event. He starstruck to see jk in front of him and smirked wickedly to his way.

He has to evert his gaze. Kim seokjin stand up to welcome the new CEO but a person approaches him fast and say something in his ears. Seokjin nodded and pass the flower bouquet to taehyung and ask him to welcome the new CEO on behalf of him as he needs to go somewhere urgently.

Before taehyung can reject the instruction, seokjin left with that man, and now everyone on that small center stage looking at his direction.

Taehyung cursed his stars. He has to do this. He slowly approaches jk's direction. He doesn't have the heart to face that sly man this near!!

When he came near to the stage, jk stands up and close the distance more.

He smirking at taehyung shocked face. Taehyung has to bite his lip to stop himself from beating this person black and blue, and wipe out that smirk on his face...

But, this action of him makes jk tense in instant. His face completely changed. His stern eyes warning taehyung. Taehyung suddenly understands his indication. He passed the bouquet to jk.

Jk held his fingers with him under that bouquet and press them a little. Taehyung holds back any sound or expression. He slips out his hand from jk's hold and said 'welcome' so fast... He wants to turn around to go back to his seat when jk extended his hand towards him!!

"Nice to meet you...Mr!!?"

Taehyung understands his game but he can't do anything in the presence of hundreds of people. He played with the act and extended his hand to grab jks for a handshake.

"Kim taehyung...SIR!!"
He puts weight on that word 'sir'...

Jk clutch his hand so firmly and caressing the back of Tae's hand with his thumb. He doesn't want to leave that smooth hand from his grip.

"Jk...call me jk. Taetaeeee....taehyung. Mr. Kim taehyung." He pressing Tae's hand. ( that wicked fool tries to be innocent while addressing taehyung's cute name as an act!!)

Taehyung slightly glared at his direction to stop his act now.

"Sure. Mr. Jeon jungkook. I mean jk."

Jk still shaking his hand. Taehyung try to move his hand but jk clutching more firmly. everyone looking at them with curious eyes now. Taehyung turned pink with the blush. He digging his nail on jk's palm and suddenly jk freed up his hand.

Taehyung turns around without looking at any other. He wants to left the party as fast as he can. He will give any excuse to his hyung and jimin afterward. But, he knew, if he stey any longer, there is a slim chance, that he could stop jk. He hurriedly passes the corridor and rushed to the lift. He enters the lift and pushes the button of his floor.

The lift door is about to close when a shoe stops it in between...

"You!!??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, my lovely readers. Hope you like the story by far. Please let me know your comments too. And, don't forget to vote also.

Borahae.💜

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

198K 6.9K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...
189K 13.3K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
290K 30K 138
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. One is an Online model and a fashion icon of Instagram with millions of follow...
145K 6.4K 52
Just dig in the story, I'm sure you guys can't back away..... Let me clear something it's mpreg story and in this story tae jimin and jin r intersex...