Businessman's Cardiologist

By Srikruthi69

Greedy people are waiting to separate two souls who want to be together forever. Will they succeed ? More

Character Sketch - I
Character Sketch - II
Prologue
Part - 1
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part - 4
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part - 8
Part - 9
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
Part - 13
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part - 18
Part - 19
Part - 21
Part - 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27
Note
Part - 28
Part - 29
Part - 30
Part - 31
Part - 32
Part - 33
Part - 34
35
36
37
38

Part - 20

2.8K 196 16
By Srikruthi69

Arnav: Now you people stop your drama. Others are staring at us weirdly.
And you Aman atleast now getup from the floor.

They looked around to see people are really staring at them weirdly. Aman got up and Khushi also stopped her melodrama. Aman made himself presentable then they joined their parents inside.

-------------------------------------------------

Maliks reached there and were welcomed warmly by one and only Mishra as other Mishra who is going to be a Malik is in her room only. Everyone are involved in their works whereas groom is waiting eagerly for his bride to be.

Khushi: I am getting bore here. What should we do ?

Nikhil: Pari lets search for Aman bhai's 'sapnon ki rani'.

Khushi: Ehh ?

Nikhil: What I mean is his dream girl.

Khushi: Ohh.. but we don't know how she looks. We have to take bhai with us.

They looked at Aman to get his answer but only met with his dreamy expression. They moved their hands in front of him.. still no response. Khushi shouted in his ears.

Khushi ( Shouted loudly): Bhai look bhabhi is going out. Look at there.

Aman ( startled): Where is she going ? He started searching for her frantically. Seeing no one in the said direction, he turned to see them laughing.

Aman: Youuuu...

Arnav: Shut up you three. Look at your surroundings. You are making yourself as jokers in front of them.

Khushi: Ok if you don't want to be involved in this circus, then let it be. We three are leaving from here. You alone do whatever you wish to.

Khushi left from there dragging her both bhais along with her.

Arnav: Listen I don't mean like that... Wait...

But no one heard him. They left him just like that. Before he can follow them, he was distributed by a girl in short dress as she is going to some pub not an engagement.

-------------------------------------------------------

A girl with Maliks: Di who is that girl with Arnav, they both seem quite close. Now what will we do ?

Vedika (Akash's sister): You don't worry about her Sheetal, just concentrate on making Arnav interested in you. Rest I will manage. I don't know how many days he will stay in India. So don't waste time.

( Sheetal Kapoor - 23 years old

A puppet in the hands of Vedika and her sister Shalini. Always dreams of getting married to a rich man. Wants to enjoy luxurious life without bothering about tomorrow. Now her target is to make Arnav fall for her. She want to get Mrs.ASR tag not knowing there is already one to be Mrs.ASR, no need of other.

Shalini Sharma - 27 years old

Married to manager of Malik industries manager on her parent's insistence. She doesn't want to depend  on the monthly salary of her husband. She is set to get more than that. So through her sister, she want to get hold of Raizada money. Best friend of Vedika.

What these two sisters don't know is that Vedika is just using them for her own selfishness )

Sheetal approached Arnav seeing him alone.

Looking at her Arnav understood she is behind him because she is eyeing him as a candy.

Sheetal: Hello Arnav.

Arnav: Its ASR. He replied curtly.

Sheetal: Yeah ASR, I am Sheetal.. Sheetal Kapoor.

Arnav: So ?

Sheetal: I am Vedika Di's friend Shalini's sister.

Arnav: Oh you are searching for Vedika di. Let me direct you. He looked around for few seconds and said see your Vedika di is there. No need to search for her now. You can go to her.

Sheetal: No I mean that...

Arnav left from there before she can complete her sentence leaving her disappointed.

Arnav: Bach gayi chudail se......Where is these people ?

Arnav started searching for Khushi. Not seeing her in his vicinity, he became hysterical. Still continued his search. While searching he saw Aman and Nikhil standing outside a room looking around. He went to enquiry them as she left with them.

Arnav: You both are here, then where is Khushi ? She is with you right.

Nikhil: Bhai look inside.

Arnav looked inside the room to see Khushi present there. He was relaxed but that turned to panic on seeing her in this room.

Arnav: What are you doing here ? Do you know how worried I was for you ? Come lets go from here before someone see us.

Khushi: But this is Papa's room. I feel his presence here. Let me stay here for few minutes please.

Arnav: Shh.. I know you are missing uncle but it is very dangerous to be here. Wherever he is, he wants you safe and sound.

Khushi: But..

Arnav dragged Khushi from the room and closed it behind them.

--------------------------------------------------

Priest called bride and groom for rituals. Akash came and is waiting for Payal.

Payal was brought down with Madhumathi and Keerthi on her either sides. Akash helped her on to the stage.

Later following every rituals, they get engaged to each other with elders blessings. Throughout the function, Sheetal tried to gain Arnav's attention much to his irritation which increased with time along with Khushi's anger.

While they are leaving to home, Sheetal tried to hug Arnav a good bye. Before Arnav could scold her, Khushi slapped her hard leaving her fingerprints on her cheek.

Khushi: Can't you see, he is not interested. Why are you sticking to him like a chewing gum. Are you that desperate then look for some other man not him.

Sheetal: How dare you to slap me ? She raised her hand to slap Khushi but Arnav caught her hand in between and pushed her with force making her fall on the ground. He pulled Khushi close to him.

Arnav: Don't you dare to try it even. I just tolerated you back there not to create a scene in front of others.

Sheetal: But you are single. What's harm in it to try.

Khushi: Don't lie. You can see he is committed to me. Still you are trying to ignore it for your benefits.

Sheetal: I don't believe you. You are lying.

Arnav: Will you believe if I tell you. What she said is true. I am committed to her lifetime. Just get lost from here. Saying he went from there taking Khushi with him.

Sheetal stared at them angrily.

Sheetal: I will make you mine.

Two days later - Gupta Mansion

Phone started ringing waiting for it's owner to attend the call.

Madhumathi: Hello.

Caller: Madam

Madhumathi: Ha Rakesh tell me the good news for which I am eagerly waiting for many years.

( Rakesh - Mr.Khanna's assistant (remember Shashi's lawyer). He is the one who said about Shashi's will to Madhumathi for money)

Rakesh: No madam, its not any good news. It is very very bad news for you.

Madhumathi: Bad news ? How come me owning everything Shashi owns is a bad news.

Rakesh: You don't own anything. Arnav Singh Raizada was made incharge for Gupta property till Khushi Gupta's children take over it.

Madhumathi (angry): How is this possible ? According to Shashi's will, Khushi owns everything after her twenty-first birthday. As she is not alive, I will get it as I am his only blood relative. How can this change ?

Rakesh: Because Khushi Gupta herself changed everything after she got hold of her properties.

Madhumathi (hysterically): This is not possible. Khushi is dead.

Rakesh: No she is alive, but where no one knows. Maybe Arnav Singh Raizada knows. Saying this, he cut the call.

Madhumathi ( shocked and surprised): Khushi is alive ???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
50K 3.1K 19
Arnav Singh Raizada ,the most eligible bachelor in town wishes to remain single all his life , but his family had other plans as they decide to step...
82.2K 6.4K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
51.7K 3K 23
A blissful marriage between two individuals who already lost so much in life.. will their past allow them to lead a peaceful present... An Arshi love...