π’―π“‡π‘œπ“…π’½π“Ž 𝒲𝒾𝒻𝑒

By blackgirlwhoreads

[UNEDITED] "So the basis of the arrangement is I will pay for your last three years of medical school, pay yo... More

Cast
Capitulo 1
Capitulo 2
Capitulo 3
Capitulo 4
Capitulo 5
Capitulo 6
Capitulo 7
Capitulo 8
Capitulo 9
Capitulo 10
Capitulo 11
Capitulo 12
Capitulo 12.5
Capitulo 13
Capitulo 14
Capitulo 16
Capitulo 17
Capitulo 18
Capitulo 19
Capitulo 20
Capitulo 21
Capitulo 22
Capitulo 23
Capitulo 24
Capitulo 25
Capitulo 26
Capitulo 27
New Visuals
Capitulo 28
Capitulo 29
Capitulo 30
Capitulo 31
Capitulo 32
Capitulo 33
Capitulo 34
Capitulo 35
Capitulo 36
Capitulo 37
-Penthouse-
Capitulo 38
Capitulo 39
Capitulo 40
Capitulo 41
Capitulo 42
Capitulo 43
Capitulo 44
Capitulo 45
Capitulo 46
Capitulo 47
Capitulo 48
Capitulo 49
Capitulo 50
Capitulo 51
Capitulo 52
Capitulo 53
Capitulo 54
Capitulo 55
Capitulo 56
Capitulo 57
Capitulo 58
Capitulo 59
Capitulo 60
Capitulo 61
Capitulo 62
Capitulo 63
Capitulo 64
Capitulo 65
Capitulo 66
Capitulo 67
Capitulo 68
Capitulo 69
Capitulo 70

Capitulo 15

13.9K 562 236
By blackgirlwhoreads

Lennox POV

"Beckham, we are not sharing a room." I cross my arms under my chest, looking around at the gorgeous beach side villa he booked us.

The villa has three rooms; one for Brandt and Ayah, one for Jayce and I, and one for Beckham or as he's insisting— for the two of us to share. Either way I end up sharing a room but my preference would be to share one with Jayce. I would suggest splitting up by gender but the relationship I have with Ayah is... Complicated.

He rolled his eyes at me, wrapping his muscular arms around my waist. "You've spent the last two weeks in my bed. Why are you acting like this, huh?"

I didn't answer him. I know I'm being a bit of a brat right now but I don't really care. I'm tired, I want to go to sleep and I don't want it to be in a bed I'm sharing with Beckham. This whole ordeal has brought us closer in a way that I'm not entirely comfortable with. Trauma-bonding is not it, sis. Keep it.

"You're sleeping in here Lennox. Get over it." I still didn't say anything, cutting my eyes at him I grabbed an outfit out of my suitcase, heading towards the bathroom so I could change. "I've seen you naked before." Beckham reminded me.

I turned back around flicking him off before walking into the bathroom.

He was partially right though. About sharing a room with him, not the other thing. Well I mean he's seen me naked but we haven't had sex, head doesn't count.

With these night terrors that I have been having, I don't need to share a room with Jayce. I'd hate for her to see me like that. That is the last thing she needs. Rooming with Beckham is actually the option that makes more sense, all things considered.

I changed out of my sweats that I had worn on the flight. I'm glad I had dressed comfortably, the flight was about 6 hours. It was supposed to be 8 but a bit of time was shaved off since we flew private. Now it's surprisingly only about 4pm since Hawaii is 3 hours behind our time in Washington. I found that surprising, but time zones are weird. I changed my outfit then got to work fixing up my hair and make-up. I didn't spend too much time on either since I still have to help Jay get ready. Instead I opted to throw on a big floppy hat to hide the fact that my hair was actually a mess.

I cleaned up my mess in the bathroom, carrying my discarded clothes back out to the bedroom to put into the laundry bag. Out of my peripheral vision I noticed Beckham ogling over me.

"Can I help you?" I called out to him, noticing his eyes seemed to be fixated on my long toned legs in particular.

Yeah, I know. I'm killing you with them legs, better yet them thighs... Let me stop. 

"What? I'm not allowed to look at my girlfriend now?" He teased, taking a step towards me. He had that look in his eyes causing me to instinctively take a step back.

I shook my head at him, "I need to help Jayce get changed."

"Not so fast.. She can wait a minute." Beckham pulled me towards him by hooking his fingers through the belt loops of my shorts. He dipped his head down, connecting his lips with mine.

Fuck, he's such a good kisser. I didn't want to but I found myself wrapping his arms around neck, pulling our bodies even closer together. I think we're both aware that we're not making the best choices in this moment, but that didn't stop me from sliding my tongue into Beckham's mouth. Letting out a soft moan against his lips as I did so. Nor did it stop him from slipping his hands down the front of my shorts. I could feel his fingers brush against my clit through the thin material of my thong. I tilted my hips upwards slightly trying to nonverbally encourage him to keep going.

"Mimi!!"

Both of us quickly broke apart with a start as Jayce-Lynn's high pitched voice rang through the villa. I straightened out my clothing trying to catch my breath. Thank God she didn't wander into our room.

"We can finish later." Beckham whispered in my ear with a deep sultry voice. The way he looked biting his lip made my knees buckle, but the Universe has made it very clear that it doesn't want us to have sex. Every time we come close we're always interrupted.

Message received.

"No... we won't. So you should maybe take care of that." I patted his chest gently, glancing down at the rather prominent bulge in shorts. "I'm coming Jay." I announced making my way out of our bedroom.

"Okay come on bug." I picked Jayce up setting her on my hip, "Let's go put on your swimsuit yeah?"

One may try to argue that Jay is too old for me to carry her like this, but I don't carry her all the time. She's extremely independent but she's also still a baby, so I still treat her like one. It wasn't even six months ago that she was three years old and still wearing pull-ups to bed. Society disproportionately pressures black women to grow up too fast, I mean I'm one of them. Brandt and I are the same age and he's still on his parents' insurance plan. I'm not going to let that happen to Jayce, I refuse to let her be robbed of her childhood or become a victim of adultification. Especially not when there are mothers out here trying to justify nursing their five year olds.

I carried Jayce-Lynn to her room in the villa before setting her back down on the ground. "Go pick out which suit you want to wear." I nudged her towards her suitcase.

She pulled out a pink romper causing me to furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Now she knows damn well that is not a swimsuit.

"I like this one!" She holds it up for with her arms stretched out so I can see the clothing garment in it's entirety.

"I see.. But that's not a swimsuit, you gotta pick out a suit to go swimming mamas."

"Mmm... No." She shook her head deciding her choice was definitive, "I wanna wear this."

This child was going on and on about wanting to swim with the turtles during the duration of our entire flight, but now doesn't want to change into her swimsuit. That is what raising kids is like, please keep that in mind when considering having them. I give up, we'll just go swimming tomorrow. The turtles will still be there.

"Let's get you dressed mamas." I conceded helping Jayce change into the outfit she had picked out for the day.

I finished off her look with a pair of white strappy sandals and then sat her down in my between my legs so I could comb her hair. I quickly detangled her hair before pulling her long locks into a ballerina bun on top of her head. I finished the look off with a big bow that matched her outfit. Jayce is obsessed with bows, she has one in every color. It doesn't matter if her hair is up or down, she is going to wear a bow. Even if she makes me tie it around her wrist.

"You're all set babe!" I kiss the top of Jay's forehead, signaling her to rise from her spot in between my

"Is it time go to the luau?" She asked excitedly, spinning around in circles as she took in her appearance in the giant floor length mirror in front of her.

I nodded my head, "Yes it is."

"Luau!!!" Jayce shrieked throwing her fists up in the air before running out of the room to God knows where.

I could hear Brandt's loud voice join in with Jayce-Lynn's excited screams. Great, he can watch her while I clean up her mess really quick. I put all of her hair products backed in her suitcase along with the outfits she pulled out but decided not to wear.

I walk back out into the living room to find Ayah talking with Beckham. Probably just getting to know one another. She's also in beach wear, and Beckham has changed his clothes as well. Only clad in a pair of swim trunks and some rubber Nike slides.

"Where's Jayce?" I asked as Beckham reached out with one of his long arms, pulling me down on to his lap by my waist.

"She's out back playing with Brandt."

I nodded my head, rising from Beckham's lap. "Well come on, I'm hungry and I don't want to be late..." I whined pulling at Beckham's arm trying to get his gigantic ass to stand up, as well.

"You two are so cute." Ayah mused from the couch causing a wide smirk to spread across Beck's face.

"Aw thank you! I love her mean ass." He cooed picking me up, tossing me over his shoulder. "Come on grumpy, let's get you some food."

Ayah only threw her head back in laughter following behind Beckham who was carrying me out of the beach house. While I desperately attempted to pull down the back of my already short, shorts. With the position he had me in, I'm quite positive half of my ass is currently on full display.

My suspicions were confirmed when he landed a hard smack across my ass. "Stop squirming. It's a great view, no need to hide it."

Beckham carried me all the way down the beach to the luau, Jayce hitched a ride on Brandt's shoulders and poor Ayah was left having to carry herself on her own two legs. He only finally set me down right before we reached our table. To say I was taken aback by the scene would be an understatement; the sun was setting over the beach and there was a stage set up on the sand with a bunch of long tables and gorgeous decorations. There were hula dancers, fire breathers, drummers, the whole shebang. Along with an Elvis Presley impersonator... But I hear he was a very big deal in Hawaii, I think it has to do with all of the business he brought to the island. 

We sat down at our table which was towards the front of the stage, good thing too. Jayce all but lost her shit when she saw the hula dancers. She began screaming about how it's just like Lilo and Stitch, I personally feel the was teetering problematic but she's only four so none of the women seemed offended. Rather amused by how cute she is. She's lucky she's cute.

"Mimi, they're all so pretty. Just like real life Disney Princesses!" Jayce gushed hitting the top of Brandt's head in excitement.

"Yeah... We're done with that now." Brandt picked Jayce up by her arms, removing her from his shoulders and set her back down on the ground.

One of the dancers walked up to Jayce-Lynn bending down so she was at her level, "Would you like to learn a dance?"

Jay glanced over at me for approval and I nodded my head letting her know it was okay. The way her eyes lit up made my day. "Yesss!!" She exclaimed jumping up and down as the nice lady took her hand, leading her closer towards the stage. "Mimi, Mimi, come dance with me."

"Okay I'm coming," I looked back over my shoulder, "Ayah do you want to come too?"

"Sure, sounds like fun." She agreed following after me, walking up towards the stage.

Beckham POV

"We got a couple of volunteers from our audience! Let's see how they do." One of the dancers announced into the microphone as Lennox, Jayce and Ayah took to the stage. "Can you dance?"

Ayah shook her head 'no' but Lennox nodded her head almost nonchalantly, "I mean a little. I used to cheer in high-school and college."

"Let's see what you got, show me a little something!" The hula dancer encouraged, stepping off to the side so Lennox can take center-stage.

Len hesitantly walked forward as the drummers who sat at the corners of the stage began to play a beat. It didn't take long for her to begin shaking her hips and whining her waist like something out of a music video.

Watching her up there reminded me of the night we met, when she was dancing on bitch ass Elijah and she should've been with me... I couldn't help but smile. Life is funny like that.

"Okay girl! You got some rhythm in those hips." The dancer praised as the audience roared with applause, Lennox just smiled and returned to her spot next to Ayah. 

They began learning a basic hula dance but honestly I was no longer concerned with the luau. If you know what I mean.

"Beckham stop eye-fucking my wife there are children around. Show a little decorum." Brandt chastised causing me to roll my eyes.

"I still don't understand how Ayah is okay with all of this. Your relationship with Lennox is weird as hell."

"It's not weird. Len is my best friend, my baby mama, my everything. Ayah is my girlfriend and she also finds Lennox to be extremely attractive so if anything it brings us closer together.. It's called mutual interests." 

"So Ayah is bi?" I asked for clarification but my brother only stared at me like I was stupid.

"What do mutual interests mean Beckham? Anywaysss, that's why we're perfect for each other. We like all the same things."  He winked at me before grabbing a menu off of the table.

Then I thought about something Brandt had mentioned to me yesterday, "Wait. So how did Ayah get over you making out with Lennox?"

He waved over a waiter before turning his attention back to me. "It's simple; Lennox kissed her too. That's what she wanted, that's how she got over it." 

Now I'm intrigued.

"Were you there?"

"No, what the fuck Beck? Stop being a fucking pervert. I know because we talked about it... Hold on."

I rolled my eyes at his comment.

Okay, I wasn't being a pervert but Lennox is hot and Ayah is hot. It's not that strange to want to see two hot girls kissing. There's entire porn websites devoted to that very concept.

He put his hand up signaling me to wait as he began ordering his food. "Okay so can I get some Spam Musubi as an appetizer fit the table; then I'll have the Spicy Mango Hot Wings with a side of Coconut Sticky Rice, the Kalua Pork sliders with Macaroni Salad for my girlfriend. Crispy Coconut Shrimp also with Rice and we have a little one too. She'll have the Grilled Chicken Skewers, but with chicken only. She won't eat the pineapples and a side of fries with that please. And Kahala Sunsets all around, except the kid of course. Just give her juice. I don't know what he's having." He gestured towards me after he got finished ordering for the basically the whole damn table.

"I'll take an order of the Kalua Sliders as well with Macaroni Salad and some Spicy Mango Hot Wings." I ordered handing the waiter all of the extra menus on the table. "Okay you ordered your food, back to our conversation."

My younger brother seemed to be bored of our discussion as he gave me a blank stare. "What?"

"So is Lennox bisexual too?"

"You should already know the answer to that being her boyfriend and all, but no. She's just open-minded. Unlike some people..." He shook his head.

Before I could respond Lennox and Ayah were heading back to the table with Jayce-Lynn in tow. "So what did we miss?" Ayah asked taking a seat next to Brandt.

Len sat down next to me placing Jayce in her lap since there wasn't a booster seat to put her in. She's still too short to reach the table, it's so cute.

"You didn't miss much." Brandt responded pecking her lips quickly.

"Becky, did you see me dance?!" Jayce asked animatedly, I  internally cringed at her little nickname for me. She can say Brandt just fine but Beckham is somehow too hard.

Nonetheless I gave her a big smile and proceeded to lie through my teeth. "Yeah I did kiddo, you did so great! I think you were better than everyone else."

I glanced over at Lennox who had a small grin on her face as she observed our little exchange. I haven't seen her smile this much in weeks. I'm glad she's happy. Hopefully things can stay like this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 25.5K 34
In love one day, heartbroken the next. Krystina and Stephen were newly graduated college sweethearts, when the world around them came crumbling down...
163K 6K 58
"I need to teach you a lesson for defying me," Beau says, and in an instant, my leg on his thigh drops down beside his. He puts his other hand on my...
19.4K 777 36
-------Winter 2017------ Cover by Ellipticall*** Evelyn Williams just wants to be a lawyer. She doesn't know what "kind" yet - but she will be a la...
126K 1.3K 86
"That's it, baby," he continues, his tone almost soothing, despite the filth spilling from his lips. "Take my cock. Take all of it." Baby. My belly f...